News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Hot Mom vs. A Bully's Mom

• 4 Replies

Offline supporturgoddess7-11-57

• God Member
A Hot Mom vs. A Bully's Mom
« on: June 23, 2012, 05:20:09 AM »
                                                       A Hot Mom vs. A Bully’s Mom
                                                                        By: Supporturgoddess

Shortly after Billy William’s 18th birthday, he witnessed a childhood dream come true. Two of the hottest moms in town went at each other in an all-out fight to the finish, right before his eyes!
       Billy never had any doubt about who was the hottest mom in his town. He had known her almost all of his life. She was his best friend’s mom, Maureen Hughes. (She pronounced her last name Hews) Mrs. Hughes stood about 5’4” tall and weighed maybe 110 to 115 lbs. Mrs. Hughes had gone to school with Billy’s own mother, but he only met her when he became friends with Charlie, Mrs. Hughes son. When he first met Charlie’s mom, she was still in her twenties. Billy just stared up at her, in awe. In Billy’s mind, Mrs. Hughes was Miss America and a fairy princess, all rolled into one. She had long, curly-to-wavy brown hair, huge, deep blue eyes, and a sweet smile between rosy cheeks. She had magnificent breasts, a trim, shapely waist, and the best legs he had or would ever see. Aside from beauty, Mrs. Hughes was also the kind of mom kids dream of, the kind who let kids make tents out of bed sheets and forts out of pillows and cushions. She let Charlie and his friends paint in the garage and even have water-gun fights indoors. In young Billy’s mind, Maureen Hughes seemed like the perfect mom…and the perfect woman.
     Over time, Billy’s infatuation with his best friend’s mom grew obvious. Her husband and Charlie’s father was a scrawny, unpleasant man who took his lovely wife for granted. Billy was at a loss to explain how he had managed to marry such a beautiful woman or how he could treat her so badly. Maureen Hughes was both amused and deeply flattered by Billy’s adoration. She did little to discourage it.
      When Billy was very young, Charlie invited Billy over to swim in his family’s pool. Charlie’s mom was there to watch over them. Billy’s eyes almost popped out of his skull! Mrs. Hughes leaned back on a long, reclining deck chair, sunning herself. She wore only a brilliant blue bikini! Having taken a dip in the pool herself, the swimsuit molded itself to her body. Billy had never imagined anyone or anything could be so beautiful. Billy was left speechless.
       By the time Charlie came to play at Billy’s house the next day, Billy felt he had to say something or he would burst like a balloon!
       Billy told Charlie, “Your mom is s-o-o-o  pretty! She could be a movie star!”
       Charlie was very proud of his mom. He loved it, but Billy’s own mom Amanda, who overheard the compliment, did not.
        Irked, Billy’s mom asked, “Is that really what you think of her? You actually think she could be a movie star?”
       Billy shrugged. “She’s pretty enough.”
       Billy saw his mom’s eyes narrowing. He knew he was about to get into trouble, though at the time, he didn’t understand why. He pushed Charlie down the hallway and into his room, closing the door behind him.
       Once in the room with the door closed, Charlie grinned and, rather proudly, said, “I think your mom’s jealous of my mom.”
        Billy shrugged again. “Maybe.”
       “I think she is.”
       Billy replied, “Well, you can’t blame her. Your mom’s the prettiest mom in town.”
       Charlie loved it. What Billy didn’t know at the time was that Charlie was telling his mom about every compliment Billy said about her!
       It can be easy to forget that parents are merely people. Maureen Hughes marriage was failing. Lonely, she came to appreciate Billy’s adoration more and more. They began to play a little game. Mrs. Hughes would enter a room, fishing for compliments. Billy was happy to supply them.
      One of the most noteworthy incidents happened when Billy joined a small group of friends for a sleepover at Charlie’s house. Billy slept late the next morning. When he finally woke, the other boys had already finished their breakfast. Mrs. Hughes sat him at her kitchen table and offered him breakfast. She was hardly at her best, looking a bit disheveled in an old, faded, pink robe and slippers, her dark brown hair a mess. Billy said he wasn’t hungry.
       Mrs. Hughes said, “Your mother will kill me if she thinks I didn’t even offer to make you breakfast!”
       Still half asleep, Billy blurted out, “Oh, please! My mom couldn’t go one round with you if--”
       Billy bit off his words.
       Mrs. Hughes eyebrows rose. “I seriously doubt we would actually fight over it!”
       Billy mumbled, “Lucky her.”
       Billy looked up at the astonished expression on Maureen Hughes face. She fought hard to suppress a flattered smile.
       “Well?” Billy shrugged, sheepishly. “It wouldn’t be a fair fight. You’re like what, about ten or fifteen years younger than my mom, right?”
       Losing her battle to hide her smile, Mrs. Hughes said, “We went to school together. We’re the same age.”
       Billy replied, “You sure don’t look it!”
       A boy made a grown woman blush. These were the words she never heard from her estranged husband, the words a woman past thirty cherishes.
       She started back into the kitchen, but she just couldn’t restrain herself. She smiled broadly, looked down at Billy, and teased, “Really though, I’m sure I’d need at least two or three rounds to finish off your mom.” She winked, letting him know she was only playing. She started around the corner.
       Billy called out, “No way. You’d win a first round count out.”
     Maureen looked back with a closed-lipped smile. She winked again and then vanished down the hallway.
       That sort of silly but reasonably harmless flirtation went on and on.
       As years passed, Billy’s friendship with Charlie waned. He wasn’t easy to be friends with. Charlie couldn’t have been more different from his vibrant, robust mother. Charlie was weak, small, and sickly, exactly the sort of boy who attracted bullies. Charlie’s illnesses were real and serious. That was his only defense. He was so pitiful that few bothered to pick on him. There was little to be gained by bullying such a helpless, obvious target. Only a true low-life, a real bottom feeder, would stoop so low.
       Enter Buck Perkins. If you want a description of Buck, just imagine King Kong in a football jersey. I don’t mean the noble Kong done in CGI or even the campy Kong from the 70’s film. I’m talking about the oafish, brute Kong of the original 30’s film. Just add blond hair and freckles and you have Buck.
       When Buck moved to town with his mother, Lorraine, he went straight after poor Charlie. Buck shoved Charlie into lockers, trash cans, and into the girl’s bathroom. Even so, Buck couldn’t get away with much inside the school. Too many teachers were watching. Buck’s favorite bullying tactic was to catch Charlie on his way through the only open gate in the fence around the school grounds. Buck was always standing there, waiting. Charlie had no choice but to pass through the only open gate. This let Buck get in a few particularly vile shots at the end of each day, before Charlie could get away.
       The insults were bad enough, but eventually, Buck Perkins went further. Though past 18, Charlie didn’t have a car. He still rode his bicycle everywhere. One day after school, Buck drove his pickup truck up behind Charlie’s bicycle, bumping it and sending Charlie toppling out of control down a hill and into a small stream. Charlie was scraped and bruised pretty badly. He couldn’t hide what was happening from his mom any longer. That was the last day Charlie would ride his bike to school.
       The next day, Mrs. Hughes drove her son to school. Charlie was a little embarrassed, but it was safer that way. Oafish bully Buck wanted to hurl his usual insults, but he couldn’t think of any way to get around Mrs. Hughes. At the end of the day, Mrs. Hughes parked in the one spot directly in front of the gate, assuring she would be there to watch over her son as he left school.
       Frustrated, Buck mumbled some insult toward Charlie as he passed. Mrs. Hughes got out of her car and stood between the bully and her son. The bully towered over her and may have outweighed her by more then one-hundred pounds, but that didn’t matter. Maureen Hughes was a parent, an adult. She had all the power in this particular showdown. She stood there, hands on the sides of her hips.
       “If you have anything to say,” Mrs. Hughes said, “say it to me!”
       Buck backed away.
       Maureen Hughes was a hero to her son. She was Billy’s hero, too. She was the hottest woman young Billy had ever seen!
      The showdown was a turning point. Buck stormed home and told his own mother what had happened.
      Bullies have a strange sort of logic, a peculiar rationale to justify their behavior. They act as though they have the inalienable right to bully their victim. They are shocked and outraged if anyone dares to interfere. When Buck’s mom learned another mom had confronted HER son, she was furious!
      Bully Buck’s mom, Lorraine Perkins, was a 5’3” tall man eater, almost as sexy as Mrs. Hughes, though in a trashy sort of way. She refused to let any other mother “push her boy around“.
       A simple schoolyard struggle between bully and victim would soon escalate into an all-out war between the two hottest moms in town!
       The next day, Maureen Hughes let Charlie out at the gate and drove off to her job. When she returned to pick Charlie up after school, she found Lorraine Perkin’s car parked in the space in front of the gate. Mrs. Hughes had no choice but to park her car behind Lorraine’s car. When Charlie came out of the school, he found Buck and Buck’s mom waiting for him! Buck leaned against the door of his mom’s car, knowing that sooner-or-later, Charlie would have to pass through the gate. Buck got in a few nasty slurs in the time it took Charlie to race through the gate, spin, and hurry down the sidewalk to his mother’s car. Humiliated, Charlie begged his mom to get there earlier the next day, so she could get the preferred parking spot directly in front of the gate. The next day Mrs. Hughes got there early enough to get the spot, but on the day after that, Lorraine beat Maureen to the parking spot.
       Mrs. Hughes could not win this battle. Lorraine Perkins lived on child support payments, alimony checks, and on gifts from whichever man she dragged home from a local bar at any given time. By contrast, Mrs. Hughes husband was divorcing her. She had to work. She only had a short break in which to rush to the school and pick up Charlie. She couldn’t get away from work early enough to win the parking spot.
      Round one went to bully mom Lorraine.
      The bullying grew steadily worse. Angered that any other woman would try to stand up to her son, Lorraine Perkins encouraged her son to bully poor Charlie. She even helped him get away with it!
       One day Charlie ran out of the school building, hoping to get through the gate with a minimum of insult. Instead, Buck tripped Charlie. Charlie fell face-first to the unyielding cement walk. His books flew out of his hands, sending papers everywhere. Buck laughed with a sound like a braying mule.
       Seeing her son down, Mrs. Hughes sprang from her car and raced to help. Suddenly the passenger side door of the first car swung open. Lorraine Perkins leapt out from her car and blocked Mrs. Hughes path. The two hottest moms in town faced off. Other boys came running. Billy watched breathlessly, almost salivating. Maureen Hughes was his dream, his fantasy. Now he waited to watch her mop the sidewalk with another, equally hot mom! Billy couldn’t wait to watch Mrs. Hughes put Ms. Perkins in her place!
       Mrs. Hughes jerked left and right, but Ms. Perkins blocked her path. Behind them, Bully Buck gave Charlie a swift kick.
       Desperate to help her son, Mrs. Hughes shoved Ms. Perkins against the chain-link fence. The small crowd cheered, loving it. Mrs. Hughes leapt toward her son but came to a sudden stop, as Ms. Perkins caught her by her curly brown hair and jerked her back. Lorraine spun Maureen around and slapped her face! The crowd let out an “Ooh!”
Billy waited for Mrs. Hughes to lay the bully mom out flat!
        Then something happened that Billy could not believe. Maureen Hughes grew pale. Her blue eyes filled with fear. She almost looked ready to cry! Lorraine screamed profanities in her face, and slapped her again! Mrs. Hughes just stood there and took it! Billy couldn’t believe his eyes! The woman he had admired all his life backed down and chickened out of a fight!
        Lorraine Perkins thrust her finger out and shoved Mrs. Hughes back, shouting, “Get back in your car! Do what I tell you to do! Go!”
       Lorraine kept pushing Mrs. Hughes back until she finally shoved her into her car and slammed the door!
       With his mom humbled and put in her place, poor Charlie was at the bully’s mercy. When Buck finished with him, Charlie leapt up, and fighting tears, ran to his mom’s car. Billy saw the look they exchanged. The once mighty Mrs. Hughes seemed an inch tall. Her eyes tried to apologize to her son, but nothing could erase the look of shame and total disappointment in her son’s eyes. They sped away, to the sound of a bully and his mom laughing at them.
       Billy was in shock! He felt dizzy and sick. He had spent his young life worshipping Charlie’s mom, only to see her utterly humbled by another mom. Maureen Hughes had looked as weak and cowardly as her son! Could he have been so wrong about her?
       Billy moped around for days, his dreams shattered.
       Seeing her son’s condition, Billy’s own mom, Amanda, said, “You look like the whole world has fallen down around you.”
       Billy opened up, telling his mom everything. Oddly, Billy’s mom seemed to enjoy hearing of Mrs. Hughes humiliation. By the time he finished, she was all smiles.
       “So,” Billy’s mom said, “little miss bikini mom isn’t quite as hot as you thought she was, eh? She’s not the movie star you made her out to be, is she?”
       Hurting, Billy blurted out, “You sound like you’re happy about what happened to Charlie’s mom! Why are you so jealous?”
       Instantly, Billy’s mom replaced her smile with a scowl. “I have NEVER been jealous of that woman! I could wipe the floor with Maureen Hughes, if I wanted to! I guess you found that out! You know she’s just a fake and a wimp now, don’t you?”
       Billy didn’t answer. Instead, he asked, “Why do you hate her so much?”
       “I don’t hate her,” his mom insisted. “I just don’t have any use for her. I know her better than you do. Remember, I went to school with her. She always had to be the center of attention, always acting like she was so damned hot….”
        As Billy’s mom went on, he knew for certain his mom was in fact quite jealous of Mrs. Hughes, or at least she had been, when they were teenagers.
       A vicious smile returned to Billy’s mom’s lips. “I’m glad to hear that someone decided to put little miss hot pants in her place! You know, it’s not the first time.”
       Billy’s eyes widened. “What do you mean?”
       “Maureen was always a flirt,” his mother explained. “Oh, sure, she never did anything overt. She always acted like a little angel, but I knew it was just an act! She just acted all nice and sweet to be popular! It worked for a long time, until a new girl moved to town. The girl’s name was Diane…Franklin, I think, or maybe Feinstein. Anyway, this new girl was a little shorter, a lot tanner, and just as hot as Maureen! She acted exactly the way Maureen did, acting all sweet and innocent while using her angel face to entice the boys with the promise of sinful delights. She was as much a tease and a flirt as Maureen! They became rivals.
       “Well, I don’t know who said what or who started it, but they finally ended up in a real-life catfight, in front of the whole school! They rolled around biting and scratching and pulling each other’s hair…. I’m sure Maureen would tell you she was holding her on, but that’s a lie! I was there! Okay, maybe she WAS on top as often as the other girl…but I’m sure she would have lost. Even so, it was close, close enough that both girls seemed ready to crawl away with pride intact. At least it seemed that way, until all of a sudden….I don’t know. Something happened. Diane hit Maureen right in her face. She’d done the same a dozen times before, but this time it was a knockout punch! Diane seemed to have found Maureen’s “off button”! Maureen fell flat on her back. She looked up with those big, stupid blue eyes. Her face was blank! Diane dove on her and beat the snot out of her! She beat her up, rubbed her face in the mud, pulled out her hair, you name it! Maureen was a rag doll, totally helpless, just accepting the beating she was given! Diane left Maureen in total defeat, her cheerleader outfit torn to ribbons, lying spread eagle in the middle of the school yard.
       “Well, Maureen’s image was shattered! After that day, Maureen’s popularity plummeted. She lost her place on the cheerleading squad to Diane. Diane replaced her on the tennis team, too. Other girls started beating her out for parts in school plays, boyfriends, and all sorts of stuff. Before long, the once high-and-mighty Maureen Lane…that was her name back then…couldn’t get a date.”
       Billy’s mom gave him a self-satisfied smile. “How do you think she ended up with that loser who’s divorcing her?”
       Billy asked, “Do you mean Charlie’s dad?”
       His mom nodded. “Once her reputation had been dragged through the mud, he was the best she could get. It was as if her whole life ended with one punch!”
       “So now you finally see the truth. Maureen Hughes is just a phony! If you want to help Charlie, you can’t rely on her. Why don’t you get together with the other boys, stand up to this Buck Perkins, and--”
       Billy shook his head. “That won’t work. We tried it. If we get involved, Buck gets really mad. We can’t watch out for Charlie every second of every day. When Buck drove Charlie off the road that day, it was in retaliation for when we tried to protect him. As it stands, Buck is content to insult Charlie, but if we get involved, he’ll be out for Charlie’s blood! We can’t save them…I mean, HIM. Sometimes people have to fight their own battles.”
       His mom nodded.
       During the next few weeks, things grew progressively worse for both Charlie and his beautiful mom. Billy watched helplessly as the shameless bullying continued. Buck Perkins kept bullying Charlie, knowing Charlie’s mom couldn’t or wouldn’t do anything to stop him. Lorraine Perkins turned out to be an even more sadistic bully than her son! She could see Maureen Hughes was afraid of her, and she loved it! Some days Lorraine would get out of her car, walk over and lean against Mrs. Hughes car, and talk to her son about what a coward and a wimp Mrs. Hughes was…with Mrs. Hughes sitting right there! Of course every word Lorraine Perkins said was meant for Maureen Hughes’ ears. Billy couldn’t believe Mrs. Hughes would just sit there and take the abuse, but she did. Lorraine once kicked her leg up and pressed her foot against the open window of Mrs. Hughes car. Her foot “accidentally” slipped out of her flip flop, shot into Mrs. Hughes car, and smeared flat across Mrs. Hughes lips! Her son, Billy, and several other boys witnessed her humiliation, and Mrs. Hughes she did nothing about it.
       Still holding on to his hero worship, Billy was certain Mrs. Hughes was a match for Lorraine Perkins. He thought he understood what was going on. In his opinion, when a Mrs. Hughes was suddenly confronted by the bully’s mom, memories of the day she lost her fight in high school must have flooded her mind. Though Lorraine was not Diane, Mrs. Hughes must have feared she would suffer an equally devastating outcome if she went through with the fight. Paralyzed by fear and self doubt, Mrs. Hughes backed down. From that moment, Lorraine owned her!
       This sort of humiliation went on day after day. Graduation would end the cycle, but until that day, both Maureen Hughes and her son Charlie seemed doomed to suffer increasing levels of humiliation. Most of Billy’s classmates found Lorraine Perkins much sexier than Mrs. Hughes, who they now saw as a wimp. They enjoyed the bullying, feeling Lorraine’s dominance over helpless Maureen was sexy! For Billy, that was the last straw.
       Late one evening, Billy pulled his old dirt bicycle out of the garage. He was over eighteen. He drove a car of course, but his mission that night required stealth. He went up to his room and wrote a short letter.
Dear Mrs. Hughes,
       I know what’s going on between you and Buck’s mom, Mrs. Perkins. I’ve seen her humiliate you day after day. Why are you letting her do that to you? You’re twice the woman she is! I know you lost a big fight when you were in high school. You can’t let one loss define your life! Maybe you just had a bad day! Maybe that other girl just got one lucky shot in! Maybe she was just lucky. Did you ever think of that?
       You’re the hottest woman in town. You deserve so much more. You have to learn to believe in yourself…as much as I believe in you. If you won’t stand up for yourself, then stand up for your son. I know how much all this is upsetting him. You used to be his hero, but now he’s ashamed of you! Win or lose, you have to stand up to Ms. Perkins! At least then everyone will know you’re not a coward! You can beat her! I know you can!
                                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                              Your Secret Admirer
     Billy printed the letter. He rode quietly to the last house at the edge of town, where Mrs. Hughes lived. It was Friday. Billy knew Charlie ALWAYS went to the movies on Friday nights. Billy hid in high weeds in a field behind a broken wood fence, out of sight from Mrs. Hughes’ back porch. After Charlie left, Billy crept up to the back door and taped the note to it. He rang the doorbell and ran like hell, diving behind the fence just in time. He waited long enough to watch Mrs, Hughes take the note back inside with her to read. Then he slipped away and sped off into the night.
       As days passed, it seemed Billy’s letter had been ignored. The bullying continued.
       Then, one afternoon, something happened. Lorraine was being particularly abusive to Maureen that day. It grew so bad that Billy almost intervened. Then, suddenly, Charlie stepped up. He couldn’t take anymore!
       He yelled, “Get away from my mom, you…you….”
       Charlie marched forward, but Bully Buck blocked his path. “What were you about to call my mom?”
       Months of crawling and groveling bubbled up inside Charlie. Charlie suddenly spun and hit Buck with everything he had. He held nothing back. All the guys watching cheered! Unfortunately, unlike in fantasy, in real life size and strength matter. The greatest punch Charlie had ever thrown barely knocked the enormous bully down. He rose, eyes blazing. Buck dove on poor Charlie, beating the hell out of him!
       Billy lurched forward to help his friend, but suddenly the passenger side door of Mrs. Hughes car swung open.
       “Charlie!” Mrs. Hughes leapt to help her boy.
       Instantly, Lorraine Perkins blocked her way, shouting, “Get back in that car! NOW!”
       Billy saw the fear and uncertainty in Mrs. Hughes huge, blue eyes. Nevertheless, she shouted, “No! Get that gorilla off my son!”
       Lorraine’s mouth dropped open. “GORILLA?”  She slapped Mrs. Hughes face!
      Mrs. Hughes ankles turned under, but she stayed up. She spun around and slapped Ms. Perkins flat across her mouth! The rapidly growing crowd went wild, barely able to believe that what they were watching was really happening! Lorraine staggered. Eyes wide in shock, she held one hand over her mouth.
       Lorraine snarled. “You’ll pay for that!”
       Billy watched as Mrs. Hughes kicked off her shoes. She was going to fight! The two hottest moms in a small town circled, crouching low, arms apart with palms open, ready for a fight to the finish! On one side stood bully mom Lorraine Perkins, 5’3”, about 110 lbs, with long, straight red hair and brown eyes. She dressed like a woman half her age, with a low cut top that left her tan midsection bare. She wore cut-off shorts. One flip flop was already missing. Across from her stood Charlie’s mom, Maureen Hughes, at 5’4”, about 115 lbs, with long, curly brown hair, huge blue eyes, and pale skin. She wore a tight blue blouse, which strained to hold in her magnificent breasts. Below she wore a skin-tight miniskirt, which flattered truly gorgeous legs.
      Buck had stopped hitting Charlie, though he still sat on him and pinned him down. Like dozens of other students around them, boy and girl alike, they watched in a trance-like state, hypnotized by a battle of mom vs. mom!
       The women leapt together and exchanged a blur of mad slaps and punches. Though poorly aimed, enough blows hit to have both women crying out “Oh! Oh!” Maureen Hughes wrapped her fingers around Lorainne Perkins long, straight red hair. Ms. Perkins howled, but seized Mrs. Hughes hair and yanked it savagely. Maureen Hughes screamed.
      Billy’s heart pounded.
     The women spun in slow circles, cursing and screaming, locked in a battle of wills to see who could take the pain longer.  Mrs. Hughes began to win, until Ms. Perkins pulled her fingers out from Ms. Hughes hair and scratched them down Mrs. Hughes’ face! Maureen Hughes let out a shrill, high-pitched cry. Billy’s heart almost stopped! Unwilling to lose, Mrs. Hughes clawed her fingers into Lorraine’s face. Lorraine screamed her lungs out! Unable or unwilling to engage in another battle of hearts and wills, Lorraine reached up and dug her fingers into Mrs. Hughes beautiful blue eyes! Maureen Hughes let out a desperate scream that could have shattered glass! She instantly gave up the hold and leapt back. Eyes burning and half blind, Mrs. Hughes staggered back with one hand over her face, the other straight out in a pitiful effort to protect herself. Lorraine Perkins grabbed Maureen’s outstretched hand and bit it so viciously Billy feared she might bite Mrs. Hughes’ fingers off! Maureen Hughes fell to her knees, half crying, and half screaming in pain! She wailed “Oh god! Oh god!!!”
      Billy tried to stop the fight, but the crowd, likely assuming he just wanted a better view, held him back.
      Mrs. Hughes pulled free and ran. Ms, Perkins chased her. The small, fenced-in school yard provided little room to maneuver. Lorraine caught Maureen from behind by her blouse. Buttons popped, exposing Mrs. Hughes’ bra. Lorraine swung Mrs. Hughes against a tree. Maureen shouted in a low-pitch. “Ugh!” Wind knocked out of her lungs, she fell to her knees. Lorraine reached down, seized Maureen’s hair, hoisted her up, and then flipped her head-over-heels by her hair! Maureen Hughes cried out wildly. A devilish grin spread over Lorraine’s lips. A frightening amount of Mrs. Hughes’ hair dangled from between Lorraine’s fingers!
       Mrs. Hughes lie on the sidewalk, rolling side to side, arms over her head. She began to sob, loudly.
       Billy closed his eyes whispering, “Get up, Mrs. Hughes. Please, get up….”
       Lorraine reached down and did it again, tossing Maureen back in the opposite direction. More hair was ripped from the roots. Maureen crashed down in front of their sons. Maureen Hughes could not hold in her tears. She gasped for air. Charlie couldn’t hold in his tears, either. Of course Buck was laughing and cheering his mom on, wanting more.
       Billy felt sick. Mrs. Hughes lie humiliated, crying, and beaten…and Billy knew it was partly his fault! Why had he written that letter? Why had he encouraged Mrs. Hughes to fight? The answer was a simple one.  He had truly believed she was the hottest woman ever. He believed in her.
       He really thought she would win.
      Lorraine was sadistic. She seized the hair behind Mrs. Hughes head and pulled her head up, so Maureen had to look right into her son’s eyes. Lorraine pulled out hair and shook Maureen’s head like a dog with a rag, making Maureen yell and cry, and demanding she beg for mercy…directly in front of her son!
       Desperate for any escape, Mrs. Hughes reached back and dug her fingernails into the top of Lorraine’s hands. Lorraine howled, letting go of Maureen’s hair. Maureen tried to run, but Lorraine sent her spinning down with another hair pull.
       Mrs. Hughes looked up. She had landed only a few feet from the gate, the only opening in the chain-link fence around the schoolyard. If she ran, she might reach her car and escape before Lorraine could catch her! She lurched toward it, but then she looked back, not at Lorraine or even at her helpless son…but straight into Billy’s eyes! His heart almost exploded through his ribcage! Despite knowing she was losing, Maureen Hughes balled her fists, set her jaw, and walked back into battle!
       Exhausted, the two moms launched into battle, throwing mad, unaimed slaps. Maureen staggered Lorraine with a fist to her jaw, but Lorraine didn’t fall. They started to choke each other. Lorraine slowly backed Maureen against the chain link fence, choking her and pushing her head back and over the fence farther and farther…. Just as it seemed Mrs. Hughes would topple over the fence, Ms. Perkins let go, reached down, and clawed her fingers into Mrs. Hughes’ breasts! Mrs. Hughes screamed at the top of her lungs! Ms. Perkins dug her fingers in deep, scratching, mauling, and threatening to tear Maureen Hughes breasts off her chest! Maureen let out a frightening scream and fell at Lorraine Pekins’ feet.
       Charlie cried out, “Mom!” He struggled desperately, but Buck held him down.
      Buck laughed. “Haw! My mom’s gonna make your mom beg for mercy!”
       Lorraine sat on Maureen’s back, seizing her hair and pulling her head back, pulling out hair. Maureen cried out harshly, her feet kicking helplessly behind her. Lorraine alternated between yanking Maureen’s head back by the hair, slamming Maureen’s face to the ground, and rubbing Maureen’s face in the dirt. With Mrs. Hughes reduced to only a tiny bra, Ms. Perkins dug her fingernails into Mrs. Hughes bare back, scratching her viciously. Maureen Hughes screamed and wailed.
       Desperate to escape, Mrs. Hughes tried to crawl under a heavy wood bench and table to hide. Lorraine grabbed Maureen’s bare ankles, trying to pull her out. Maureen kicked back blindly, just trying to free her feet so she couls escape.
       And then it happened. Maureen’s foot slipped out of Lorraine’s hand. Still kicking madly, Maureen kicked Lorraine under her rib. Instantly, the suntanned redhead turned very pale. Her eyes turned pink and grew wide. Her eyebrows tilted up in fear. No one knew exactly what had happened. Maybe Maureen’s heel tore one of Lorraine’s muscles. Maybe she caused a tiny, hairline break in a rib. Whatever the reason, Lorraine fell back all but frozen, barely able to take a breath! She couldn’t straighten herself out!
       After a few seconds, Maureen Hughes crawled out from under the table. She rose over Ms. Perkins. The expression on her face said it all. Below her, a woman who only moments earlier seemed certain to win now lie cringing and cowering, all from one lucky kick! One kick, one lucky, unaimed kick, had turned the fight around. Maureen Hughes must have wondered if her secret admirer been right. Had she lost her fight in high school due to nothing more than bad luck? Had she gone through life under the belief she was an unworthy loser, all because some girl hit her with one lucky punch?
       Mrs. Hughes looked down at the cowering bully mom at her feet. Mrs. Hughes’ fists slowly clenched. A sneer crossed her lips.
       Mrs. Hughes hissed. “Now let’s see how YOU like it when YOU get bullied! Let’s see who end up grovelling in the dirt!”
       The boys, and especially Billy, cheered her on!
       Bully Buck shouted, “Get up, Mom! Beat her up!”
       Lorraine tried, but she shrieked in pain, unable to straighten her body out. Maureen tore into Lorraine like a wildcat! She scratched and bit, kicked and punched, until Lorraine was in the dirt. Then Maureen tore off Lorraine’s top and went after Ms. Perkin’s smaller breasts with all she had! Soon a bully’s mom was crying and begging for mercy!
       Finally realizing his mom was losing, Buck leapt up, shouting, Get off my mom!” He grabbed Mrs. Hughes from behind by her hair! Billy moved forward, but before he could do anything, Mrs. Hughes kicked her foot up behind her, driving her heel up between Buck’s legs! Buck whined, doubling over and turning green. Buck looked sick. He was out on his feet! Instantly, Mrs. Hughes spun and punched the big bully in the teeth, flooring him! Then she returned to Lorraine, giving the trashy redhead the worst beat down of her life! She tore out gobs of Ms. Perkin’s red hair, leaving it fluttering down all around. She rubbed Lorraine’s face in the dirt.
       When she decided she had done enough damage, Mrs. Hughes stood over the cowering, sobbing, grovelling redhead. She reached down and pulled Ms. Perkin’s face up by her chin, making her look into their sons’ eyes.
       “Now,” Mrs. Hughes said, “tell both our sons that I’m a better woman than you are. Tell everyone who the better woman is!”
       Lorraine looked into her shocked son’s eyes. Tears rolled down her cheeks.
       Mrs. Hughes shouted, “Do as I say or I’ll--”
       Lorraine Perkins broke down, crying. “All right! You win! You win! You--your’e better than me, okay? You’re the better woman! I said it! I’m sorry! I’m sorrrrriiiieeee!”
       “Are you ever going to let that punk son of yours bully my son again?”
       Lorraine cried, “N-o-o-o-o! It won’t happen again! I swear! I swear! Oh please, don’t hurt m-e-e-!”
        Maureen dropped Lorraine face first into a mud puddle, pressed her foot to the back of Lorraine’s head, and pushed Lorraine’s face down into the mud.
       Billy stared at his hero, standing proudly over the woman she had conquered. She looked back. Though Mrs. Hughes lips remained closed, a wide smile spread across her lips. She winked at him. Lorraine crawled away. She and her son hobbled to their car and drove away. Charlie stood and ran into his mom’s arms. He had never been so proud! Billy started to clap, slowly. Other joined in. Maureen Hughes blushed, reveling in the cheers and applause she so richly deserved. She had earned it.

Buck Perkins quit school. Both he and his defeated mom vanished.
       Billy gave Charlie and his mom their privacy, believing they needed some time together. At the end of the week, however, Charlie pulled his old bicycle out from his garage. He rode to the edge of town, and waited for Charlie to leave his home for his usual Friday night trip to the movie theater. Billy hid behind the broken fence in the field behind Mrs. Hughes house and waited in the darkness. Finally building up his nerve, he crept to the back door, taped a note to it, rang the doorbell and raced back to hide behind the fence. He watched, anxiously, as the door opened. Mrs. Hughes stepped out, wearing a blue robe and drinking from a coffee cup. Even from a distance, Billy could see she had a black eye. Even so, he thought she was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. She took the letter and began to read it.
Dear Mrs. Hughes,
       I knew you’d win! You’re a better woman than that Lorraine Perkins could ever be. You’re the best woman and the hottest mom ever!
       Much of the rest of the letter was a gushy love letter heaping praise on virtually every inch of the older woman, from her head to her toes. The letter painted her as a goddess, as Aphrodite, Venus in the flesh. They were exactly the words the soon-to-be divorced woman in her forties needed to hear. She had survived being dumped by a worthless ex husband who hadn’t deserved her. She had survived a life haunted by a loss in her youth. Knowing she was worshipped by a young man at the height of his prowess warmed her heart to no end.
       A closed-lipped smile spread across Mrs. Hughes face, and though Billy couldn’t see for sure, he believed she was blushing.
       Maureen lowered her white cup, scanning the darkness for any sign of her admirer. Billy froze, trying to keep his secret safe.
       His efforts were pointless. Maureen Hughes wasn’t stupid. She knew an adult admirer would not resort to such childlike methods. An adult suitor would be unlikely to always refer to her as “Mrs. Hughes”.  The secret admirer knew about the fight she had in high school. Maureen knew Billy’s mom had gone to school with her. How could the secret admirer know so much about what was happening to her son, unless he was one of her son’s friends? Why else would he call her “Mrs. Hughes”, yet call her son “Charlie”?
She knew who her admirer was, and she was deeply flattered. A boy had been more of a man to her than Charlie’s father had ever been. Billy had believed in her so much he finally made her believe in herself. A boy had made her feel like a woman again.
       In the darkness beyond the fence, Billy turned to leave. Before he did, he did one last thing. He flipped on his music player. Suddenly a song about a young boy in love with his friend’s mom blasted through the night. The words echoed.
       “Stacy’s mom has got it going on. Stacy’s mom has got it going on…. I know it might be wrong, but I’m in love with Stacy’s mom….”
       Mrs. Hughes let out one very loud laugh, before slapping her hand over her mouth. She backed into her home and closed the door behind her.
       Billy vanished into the night. He was a man now, an adult. Mrs. Hughes was getting a divorce. Charlie would leave at the end of the summer to attend college halfway across the country. Billy held high hopes that he might finally get to know Mrs. Hughes, very, very well…someday.
       Mrs. Hughes peered out the curtains into the night. Secretly, her hopes were the same as Billy’s. She ached to express her gratitude in a very intimate way. She put on a very old LP. She chose a song used in a classic movie about a romance between an older woman and a much younger man. The classic old song “Mrs. Robinson” filled the air….

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: A Hot Mom vs. A Bully's Mom
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 07:32:33 AM »
It had that " Little Rascals " Feel Good Moment to it , but it was enjoyable , Good Job  :) :) :)
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 08:55:46 AM »
excellent as always
thank you
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 06:59:41 PM »
Great story and good set up and finish..  Hope to read more..

JJ

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 11:24:23 PM »
Excellent one.. Loved it