News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ariel X Vs Antscha

• 2 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Ariel X Vs Antscha
« on: July 07, 2012, 10:47:56 PM »
   wow,  What a match, the best grappling submissions match on film!!!!  Was a very close fought match that could have easly gone to both fighters.  At one point the match is stopped without a point given, both girls were close to gaining a point and fans were afraid of a injury and called for stoppage.     

www.clips4sale.com/store/8612
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline t1_1895

Re: Ariel X Vs Antscha
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 02:00:15 AM »
In events such as these, the girls are required to wrestle multiple matches during the day. So a win or a loss does not mean one is better or less than the other... Fatigue is a factor depending on the day's schedule. Also the girls might wrestle (male paying) customers incresing the fatigue level. I am such a male payng customer. I have been disapointed wrestling girls who normally could challenge/beat me, but were just to tired to mount an effective offence... Just sayin' ...

THIS being said: Ariel X, Antsha, Xana ... are definitely on my list of women to wrestle. They are beautiful, strong and superb technicians. I pitty anyone who chalenges them ! ;)

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Ariel X Vs Antscha
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 01:08:36 AM »
  Would love to hear what other fans thought about this match????
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan