News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

husbands mom has ask me to wrestle her, WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

• 11 Replies

Offline lacy loves to fight irl

husbands mom has ask me to wrestle her, WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
« on: July 18, 2012, 02:38:49 PM »
other night we was at my husbands parents home and his mom ask me to wrestle her for his birth day while he watches,
what should i do ?
any input would help.

Offline HB

• God Member
Re: husbands mom has ask me to wrestle her, WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 02:45:33 PM »
other night we was at my husbands parents home and his mom ask me to wrestle her for his birth day while he watches,
what should i do ?
any input would help.

Honestly ?

If this is a mother's idea of a birthday present to her son, I'd stongly recommend therapy for her/him and yourself, as that is a very inappropriate idea and actually, is a bit creepy.

If the above is true   ::)   it very much suggests a strange sexual connotation to the mother/son relationship. 

Oedipus complex , anyone?

At the very least you need to sit down and talk to the both of them and find out why they feel this type of "present" is proper in any form.   

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 12:29:19 AM »
If it was his mom wanting to wrestle for his father (her husband) that is one thing but to want to wrestle for her son is very weird and strange.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 05:04:08 PM »
There is a way to make it not creepy:

A.  If it is done for comedy value only and all the clothes stay on - and I mean clothes - not bikinis, not little short shorts, not underwear.

B.  If you don't see a tent building in his pants

C.  It is kept in a non sexual way

But still I think the mother is a little fucked up in the head

Boeing's  ideas  are pretty good.  I still can't  figure out how that would not be  creepy.  ewww  ewww.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline olderfightfan

• I love mature women
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 10:20:17 PM »
Then again, Lacey, this could be a future MOTHER-IN-LAW and we all know that no matter how good a girlfriend/wife you are you'll never be good enough for her son.  Maybe this is her way of taking you out of the  family picture.
There's nothing sexier than mature women settling their differences

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 05:04:10 PM »
Like I have always " Welcome to the Freakers Ball "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs5MAWinxqQ

Can you give us a little more detail concerning this subject? And why rush to judge to here.

T
Cheers!

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 05:18:02 PM »
Personally, it's a bit creepy that the mom would want to do this for her son.  Not saying it couldn't be real, but if it is, pretty dang weird and creepy.  However, I would say you don't do it, just for the creepiness factor of it all.

Offline Alyssaswrld

• XXXXXXXX
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 03:55:33 PM »
Honestly, I would stay away from that one..... If I was in that situation, I would feel a bit uncomfortable being around the in laws.
Do you think that maybe you mother in-law has discovered yours/your husband's interest in wrestling and maybe it was meant as, "I don't approve/insult"?
Not a lot of people know about my interests in female combat and I'm sure to many, it could look like a means to something, "sexual". It's something that I don't openly share with everyone. I don't think I would feel comfortable around my boyfriend's mother if she knew about my wrestling experience. I haven't done anything I'm shamed of, I just don't think it would be something she would approve of or understand.
You have a lot of companies on the internet who have distorted what female wrestling is really about.
Once again, I think you should walk away from that topic and not respond to any comments that are made in that regard.

Offline COYOTE

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 11:43:24 PM »
BE AFRAID...BE VERY AFRAID!!!

Offline lauralocido

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2012, 03:06:57 PM »
There are times when the advantages of a classical education come to the fore.  The mom doesn't  seem particularly unhinged to me.   Besides, what could happen?   We all know the Gods are benevolent! 

And, at the end of this quest, lies Jerry Springer or, maybe, Nancy Grace.

Offline jerry55

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2012, 08:44:01 PM »
what should i do ?
any input would help.

Does your husband know about this ? If he does and is favor of it, I would run. Run far run fast but run !!

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2012, 10:51:49 PM »
What should I do???

Stop jerking off and go wrestle that bitch!!!