News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Humiliation in catfights, your thoughts...

• 6 Replies

theone1

Humiliation in catfights, your thoughts...
« on: July 19, 2012, 10:30:14 PM »
Has anyway ever been completely dominated in a catfight or were humiliated by some sort of post-match penalty? Or perhaps you were the one dominating? Id like to get an idea on what goes through your mind when facing a match with consequenes for losing. Is it worth puting yourself out there because there's a possibility you could lose?  Or perhaps losing itself is enough humiliation? Please share your thoughts or experiences.

theone1

Re: Humiliation in catfights, your thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 10:51:42 PM »
Sure if she was dominated or felt humiliated

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 05:59:35 AM »
i have heard some women love to be dominated by another woman.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

theone1

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 10:02:26 AM »
I've heard the same. But I know there are those who love to the dominating, the ones who can't stand to lose.

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 03:31:49 PM »
Humiliation in a catfight is always good to force the loser to understand she lost. Friendly competitive matches can be good but, I'm a huge fan of a one sided match with trash talking. In my fantasy my G/F is a jobber against her bigger chested friends.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 08:28:22 AM »
My friends sexy wife Nancy, 5'8 135 pounds, short blonde hair, blue eyes, pouty pink lips, and sexy size 8 pink pedicured feet, loved to wrestle and fight other women, and really enjoyed humiliating them! Her very favorite thing to do was to dominate them with her body first. She loved to wrestle  and control the other female. She would first get on top of her and smother her with her soft 38c ample breasts. She would make her really weak so she could twist her body and get her thong bikini butt flush on to her face. She would hold her head still with a bare foot on each side of her victims head, and lower her big wide ass completely over her face, forcing her to smell her butt deeply. She would bounce up and down on her poor face, so it would be moist under her ass sweat, really working her over. As she tried to recover and get air, she would try and fart on to her face a few times, then quickly sits herself on her legs, grabs her arms, and plants her left bare foot flush on to her face! Her victim would have to breathe her moist foot sole in, smelling a vinegar stench, mixed with sweaty leather from her stinky sandal. Her eyes would water, and her nose burns a little from her foot smell. She then rubs that foot up and down on her face, so it is moist with her ass and foot sweat now. She then switches feet, so her victim now deeply smells her other bare foot sole. She presses it into the losers face, then massages it on her nose. She would force her to lie there just feeling her foot dance on her beaten face, really feel it rub on her face, for her amusement and pleasure. Her face is like a flip flop for Nancy's foot. The female losers body twitches, from the really stinky, deep foot smell. She laughs at her, torments her, then places both smoothe foot soles flat on her face. She can do nothing but deeply smell her feet. She can see nothing but her feet. Her face is a foot rest for Nancy. She presses her moist stinky soles on her face, relaxes them, then presses them in some more! She then forces her to lick them up and down, tasting her salty, tangy, vinegary foot sweat. She then makes her suck her toes, as she plays with her tongue. Her toes wiggle in her poor mouth, against her throat, and the roof of her mouth. She then would make the poor woman  smell her feet some more. Then stand over her and step on her  mouth and nose with each foot slowly. Smiling down on her, her foot wipe! That is how it would go! Total humiliation!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 08:32:25 AM by ROYALS22262 »

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 07:42:35 AM »
With a name like Cindygetsbeaten, are you sure you would help her figure it out where she fits in... or you would let her humiliate you?

Don't let Cindy's name confuse you she isn't a jobber and does fight to win.
Have fun and tussle.