News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Capital City Catfights?

• 23 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Re: Capital City Catfights?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 12:29:43 AM »
Maybe he got fed up with Nominal/Steve sole man. Scarlett up next, Gwen/Crystal soon. Inara's husband wants YOU to attend her next shoot. He'd love to meet YOU.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2012, 02:11:27 AM »
Scarlett up next, Gwen/Crystal soon.

All former CCC girls? Got to hand it to them, they turned up some talent there.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2012, 02:32:36 AM »
Scarlett up next, Gwen/Crystal soon.

All former CCC girls? Got to hand it to them, they turned up some talent there.

We got lucky, but one of these days I will start a thread giving some honest facts and share some experience about how to start up a catfight company.

Looking at those girls, and some of the others you filmed too,  I'd say it was the fans who got lucky!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 10:20:02 AM »

To start up a catfight company you've got to be a catfight fan.  Making money in this business is not easy, in fact, if it's money your after then you're best off getting into something else. I'm seriously considering quantum physics as it has to be easier than trying to get 2 ladies to turn up at the same place and at the same time! :o
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2012, 06:32:35 PM »
I bet Foxy Combat makes money and there is a huge Asian appetite for the content.  An American Foxy Combat would be profitable.

I'm pretty sure they do make money..... I wish them all the best :)

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 09:46:56 PM »
Wasn't it Sketch who first predicted the demise of CCC?  That guy might know a thing or two.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2012, 04:14:44 AM »
Wasn't it Sketch who first predicted the demise of CCC?  That guy might know a thing or two.

He had a 50/50 chance of being wrong too.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2012, 12:46:15 PM »

We were making money, it was just life got in the way.

If you watch the clips from our matches, http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39276/, including our final release of Teena vs Roma, which has a hairpulling clench in the preview, I think calling CCC a failure is a bit of a reach.

Everything we were making was making a profit.

Yes personal problems can certainly put in a spanner in the works. Good to hear that you at least made a bit of money from your venture. I certainly didn't call your company a failure, and was disappointed when you stopped advertising on this forum.
Good to see that you managed to get some hair pulling in some of your catfight's. My reputation is built on hair pulling.  Everyone knows how vicious some of my girls can be! ;)

I hope you get your problems sorted and you get back to doing what you do best!

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2012, 12:56:16 PM »

We were making money, it was just life got in the way.

If you watch the clips from our matches, http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39276/, including our final release of Teena vs Roma, which has a hairpulling clench in the preview, I think calling CCC a failure is a bit of a reach.

Everything we were making was making a profit.

Yes personal problems can certainly put in a spanner in the works. Good to hear that you at least made a bit of money from your venture. I certainly didn't call your company a failure, and was disappointed when you stopped advertising on this forum.
Good to see that you managed to get some hair pulling in some of your catfight's. My reputation is built on hair pulling.  Everyone knows how vicious some of my girls can be! ;)

I hope you get your problems sorted and you get back to doing what you do best!

Thanks

Let's just say we were not spending our own money anymore.

It took you a while to get going Steve, so it was a shame you packed it in so soon after finding what seemed to be a winning formula: One submission wins it catfights with a cash bonus for the winner.

Maybe there were a few duds, hence the unreleased material mentioned elsewhere in this thread,
but you had a great bunch of girls and every one of those short fights you did release hit the spot, for me at least.