News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Capital City Catfights?

• 23 Replies

Offline MRRY789

• I love catfights!
Capital City Catfights?
« on: July 25, 2012, 06:16:16 AM »
Anyone know what's happening with them?  It's been over 2 months since they've released anything...

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Capital City Catfights?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 04:49:15 AM »
Going by what I've seen of the photos in their Flickr stream, I think they may have matches filmed that we havn't seen yet. Hope they will release some soon. because I like their fights a lot.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 02:49:39 AM »
If the economic climate had been more favorable when the company was launched it probably would have gone better for them.

Offline MRRY789

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 07:11:22 PM »
Any chance Marla vs. Virginia will ever be released? I noticed the pics on Flickr...but I don't think it's ever been released...

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 08:46:54 AM »
Any chance Marla vs. Virginia will ever be released? I noticed the pics on Flickr...but I don't think it's ever been released...

I noticed them too. There was also a couple of seconds footage of these two rolling together in a promo vid.

It hasn't been released yet, but I'm still hoping to see it one day!

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 03:12:09 AM »

I noticed them too. There was also a couple of seconds footage of these two rolling together in a promo vid.

It hasn't been released yet, but I'm still hoping to see it one day!

I also noticed what looked like a couple of pics of a rematch between Marla and Charlie in the Flckr collection.

Their first fight was excellent, so I hope the rematch has been filmed and we'll get to see it before too long.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 04:34:09 AM »
Which lie or ignorant comment should I address first. If I miss any I will check back. Ladies who have worked for ECC have worked elsewhere and with my encouragement as I made the connection. Kelly (Diane) at ECC, Morgan and Carrissa all were suggested by me to Joe of Catfighting Angel when he asked if I knew some he could recruit. Alexus of ECC was connected to Bob at ECNWC by me. I invited Bob to her ECC shoot. I have suggested other ladies to Bob. I recruited two ladies from your site, but several others contacted me after they heard what I pay. I've hired some, but not all I've spoken with, tho all said they want me to.  You would have enormous difficulty hiring ECC ladies simply cause you pay far less than I do. As far as hiring ones who worked for you there are several reasons: it's obvious you don't own them, they all like my pay and I like where they are located. As you well know I lived and filmed in your filming area for a three years. I have contacts there including the studio your banned from. I now film in that area again in two studios. As far as  Irish goes, she would never go to you cause of the distance and your low pay. I now film in HD (last four), my mats are not the usual puzzle mats, they are made for jujitsu training. I'll look over your other erroneous comments and comment on them later . This much I do know...I think you need professional help.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 05:17:54 AM »
I should also mention the many other ladies I've filmed that have filmed elswhere both before and after I filmed them: Kathy from London, Kyla Luciano (3 times) Ziggy, Dakota, Tia, Brandy, Kristie Etzold, Keri (2 times), VeVe Lane (2 times), Nico, Kat, Martine (2 times) and Lissa. There are others, just ones that come to mind. Your comment that I do everything in my power to hurt other companies is dead wrong. The ladies who left you and came to ECC simply wanted to, and my higher pay was not always the only reason. Get over it, and get help.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 03:05:58 PM »
Bob and I are friendly with each other and I have recent emails to prove it, but that's none of your business. In each example you give you always put the most extreme negative twist to it. You're gloom and doom attitude is sad. I make no lady who works with me change her name. I say to everyone I hire that you can use your own name (some have), or you can use an alias (as most have). I always say that if for instance you are on a modeling site, that it is very easy for virtually anyone to find you if you use your real or modeling name for fighting. Virtually every lady agreed. Nikita or Crystal or Scarlett can verify that for you. You're simply dead wrong. They and virtually all I film say it is the safest way for them. Alexus wasn't a decade ago. I've called Bob several times  and have said I would send a lady to him. Last time was about 6 months ago. That lady still works with me and likes her alias as does her husband. They both say it's much safer for them than their own name. They mention  things like perhaps they probably wouldn't want their children to know mommy wrestled in videos. 

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 03:19:20 PM »
I suggested two ladies to you who both were close to where you film. Each one said they would continue fighting when I last spoke with them after filming. One (the blonde) doesn't fight now perhaps cause she and her husband now make their own videos.  I filmed her three times. The other (long dark hair) started a new corporate job after I filmed her and she was afraid her fighting history might cause her to lose it. At the time I suggested both to you they had told me they wanted to still fight. Obviously their lives have moved on and I'm happy for both. I've explained this previously to you. I think your false accusations and relentless attacks must be boring people. If you lie or misrepresent a situation involving me, I might respond, but let's end it!

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 04:30:24 PM »
You mentioned touring pros....many were not touring pros, ones that were most already used aliases before I met them. A few used their own names. There were 6 others I didn't mention, all used aliases. One wonders why they chose to use an alias...because it was their preference!  Has zero to do with me hiding them out. Stop and think and forget your bias, wouldn't it help my sales if Scarlett used Marla since she already had a following? I choose Scarlett cause it is common knowledge she's Marla with you. From here on a lower percentage of viewers will know that.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2012, 02:45:18 AM »
No sock puppet Mr Nominal. Brad is his own man and in fact you know his former gf. So much you are wrong about.  Funny you mention the HD filming coming soon when I've made it clear I have about 20 videos in backlog. In the mid 90s now and filming another one Friday in HD!!

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 08:21:42 PM »
Filmed one today. Nominal and you, all by yourself, would have loved it. Intense and in HD.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2012, 03:38:34 AM »
Hey Steve, oops I mean Nominal.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2012, 08:08:25 PM »
Smear Man,  Your comments about Inara's looks are disgusting. To say she has ho hum punches and to imply that you don't know if it's real punching is simply dishonest.  Inara punched hard in her second fight as well. Throw your smears my way not at one of the ladies I film.