News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Do you think she can be a catfighter..??

• 6 Replies

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
Do you think she can be a catfighter..??
« on: August 03, 2012, 05:29:50 AM »
Hello all. I am Sam from India. Newly married. I thought that my fetish for catfigjts were little too dark for average people, especially Indian girls. But my wify saw some pics on my mobile and came to know. To my pleasant surprise she wasnt angry or surprised, infact she said she would like to try and dominating other in a fight turns her on, makes it fun amd exciting for her. Infact she has told me a several tomes, bring me a girl and i will wrestle her in front of you. If people think this is some kind of famtasy or my imagination then you are free to vdo verify. Or may be u can come on skype @ samratspeaks and she will be on a vdo-con.

Anyway coming to the point. She is gymming for last 2yrs but more rigorously from last November. She takes it seriously and works out 1&half hours 4days a week and swimming on weekends(last 1year). In my fantasy she is my catfight queen, my warrior princess; even she is genuienely confident she can pin a girl and make her scream surrender.

But I want to ask, what do u guya think.. do you think she can be a good catfighter? or win wrestling match with avg woman?

Posting a couple of pics..see them and pls give me a true opinion. Are my thoughts about her right? Is she rightfully confident or is it just immature over-confidence. Feel free to tell.

Thanks in advance.

PS: She is 26yrs, 5ft 6in and recently weighed 55kilos(122lbs).
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 05:33:48 AM by samonline »
-I happen to like catfight..don't like it..?? Sorry, that's your problem ;-)

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
Re: Do you think she can be a catfighter..??
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 03:10:34 PM »
I think she has what it takes to make her a catfighter

Offline sender

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 07:09:21 AM »
sure why not. you are a lucky man.

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 12:42:10 PM »
Guess I am :)

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 09:30:10 AM »
Well, she probably could beat the shit out of my wife Ruth.

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 09:36:50 PM »
you are a lucky man indeed.  she is very pretty and fit and willing....errr, wanting to have a catfight in front of you for you???!!! 

if you find an opponent, please take pics and post them and the story of the fight on here!  good luck sir!

Offline samonline

• God Member
    • My Facebook page
Re: Dear Punjab, despite your wife's poor taste in men...
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 08:38:25 PM »
...she's probably going to make it through explaining to her family how her new husband posted pics of her on the net in a black bra and unbuttoned blue jeans.  I think you're a lucky man as well but you may want to re-think the wife-beater you're wearing.

SA

@SketchArtiste: thanks for the concern and I do mean it, but the pics posted here is with her consent firstly. 2ndly, if u did notice, the pictures are edited in a way so that the face cannot be seen/identified. We did take precautions. So u need not worry. But thanks again for ur concern. Liked it.
-regarda.

For all others, she is fit, regular gym goer and very competitive. So she is not a easy meat. Stands at 5ft6in+ and weighs 125lbs and most of them is muscle. So underestimating her would be going unprepared.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 08:40:19 PM by samonline »