News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

discussion over humiliation of classic actress

• 6 Replies

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
discussion over humiliation of classic actress
« on: August 04, 2012, 01:45:40 AM »
Please name a contemporary under 30 yo. actress, model or other celebrity that, in your opinion, should travel back in time and fight, totally owe and destroy classic actress Grace Kelly when she was in her late 20's.
Please suggest something your chosen champion would do to Kelly after winning the one sided match.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 01:47:48 AM by DorianGray »
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline trotsky

• I love catfights!
Re: discussion over humiliation of classic actress
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 09:27:48 PM »
Grace Kelly was a beautiful, elegant woman. It was almost as if she was could do no wrong and was perfect. This makes her a great victim of a beat down. I would love to see Miley Cyrus go back in time and beat the sh-t out of the princess. Maybe the perfect Mrs. Grace meets up with ol' Miley at a gym. Mrs. grace makes the mistake of lecturing Miley about what it means to be a respectable lady. Miley responds by sinking her fist into thee princess' soft gut and then uppercutting the regal woman. Grace goes down on her elegant soft ass. Miley lifts thee babbling lady up by her hair and places her over a chair. Miley spanks Grace's ass in front of Grace's admirers. That''s what she gets for trying to lecture a 21 Century girl.

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 01:14:43 AM »
Miley Cyrus!!! Wonderful!!! I can see Miley strip Grace naked and force her on all fours. Then she would ride her spanking her ass!
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 12:43:26 AM »
{alt}
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 06:37:20 AM by HB »

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 12:47:23 AM »
I too think Miley Cyrus would be a great choice to beat up and humiliate Grace kelly. How about in the end Miley foot smothers Kelly and makes fun of her at the same time?

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 08:39:42 AM »
Miley Cyrus is totally awesome in this part! We should spice the scenario up: Miley might kick Kelly hard in her womanhood... The she would stand on Kelly's abs and make her lick her feet. Kelly would be forced to admit Miley is a much better woman and then Miley would foot smother her out cold. The next day Kelly wakes up tied up in Miley's room. She is naked. Miley comes in with an evil grin on her young face and then starts to have real fun with Kelly's body :)
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 06:47:26 AM »
Miley Cyrus is totally awesome in this part! We should spice the scenario up: Miley might kick Kelly hard in her womanhood... The she would stand on Kelly's abs and make her lick her feet. Kelly would be forced to admit Miley is a much better woman and then Miley would foot smother her out cold. The next day Kelly wakes up tied up in Miley's room. She is naked. Miley comes in with an evil grin on her young face and then starts to have real fun with Kelly's body :)

Jesus H. Christ.