News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A story I wrote a while ago: Fridays

• 10 Replies

Offline forestman

A story I wrote a while ago: Fridays
« on: March 06, 2009, 03:08:35 PM »
Hi all.  This is a story I started writing perhaps a year or more ago.  If you want to just read it, jump down past this post.  Otherwise, brace for some boring rambling.  It was my first attempt at writing anything related to sex, and I wrote it largely as a way of getting my head around my interest in female combat.  At the time, I was posting it on a forum largely related to sexfights, so I felt a responsibility to sort of stick to that subject matter, even though my tastes tend to veer towards...cattier engagements.  I ended up losing interest in the story, and never properly finishing it.  It was a valuable lesson to stick to what you enjoy, rather than targeting something that can't hold your interest (or that can't hold it long enough).  But I've recently kicked around the idea of maybe finishing it off, and I feel that the way it was written, and the lack of a strong focus on only one aspect of our interest on this board, might allow me a bit of freedom in the story's conclusion.  So who knows.  Maybe I'll see it to some conclusion after all.

Personally, I would love any feedback or criticism anyone wants to offer.  I've always felt that nothing rewards a writer more hearing from readers.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 03:20:51 PM by forestman »

Offline forestman

Re: A story I wrote a while ago: Fridays
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 03:09:18 PM »
Fridays, Part 1
--

Stephanie had been having a really shitty week.  One of her coworkers in the secretary pool had broken her arm last weekend, meaning someone had to pick up the slack.  And that someone had been Steph.  Long ten hour days four times in a row would get on anyone's nerves.  Preparing documents, screening other workers' calls, handling whatever crap Human Resources needed worked on, putting up with complaints and overly-chatty coworkers.  But then after work, she came home to see that bitch of a roommate Kelly relaxing on the couch.  Whenever she got stuck at work late, Kelly loved to turn her head from whatever vapid shit she was watching and flash Steph a shit-eating grin and ask her "Hey hun, long day at work?"  Lots of fake sympathy, half-assed apologies for eating whatever leftovers Steph had hoped to microwave, and always that mocking smile.

Steph had wanted to wipe that smile off her face.  She much preferred the pained Kelly, the ashamed Kelly, the angry and embarrassed Kelly to the smug asshole she'd come back to for the last four days.

Thank god it was Friday.  Fucking Friday always took too long to come around.  Some (most likely) half-wit temp was being brought to the office for a couple weeks while her coworker's arm healed up.  Plus it meant the typical weekend off.  And at Steph and Kelly's home, Fridays had an extra meaning.

Steph slumped out of bed at six-thirty that morning and turned off her alarm.  Tired as hell, and knowing she would be waking up early the next morning, Steph hadn't bothered taking much time to fully undress and shower when she got home last night.  She looked in the mirror.

Her hair was a wretched blonde mess.  She liked her hair longer than not, and that meant nasty tangles and other hair issues often when she woke up every morning.  Steph twisted her arm behind her back and under her wrinkled, unbuttoned blue blouse to fix a twisted bra strap that was digging into her skin.  She ran a finger under her bra to straighten it out and make sure it was holding her generously sized C (almost D, she thought to herself) cup breasts properly.  A quick tug at the matching white panties.  She reached to the top of a dresser and picked up the glass of water she'd left there a couple of nights ago.

A startling blast of rap music surprised Steph and caused her to spill most of the water on herself.  It soaked right through the blouse and chilled her skin.  She felt her nipples harden against her bra.  She could feel the wet carpet under her feet.  She slammed the glass back down.

"That fucking bitch," she muttered under her breath.

Steph pulled open her door and stalked out into the hallway towards Kelly's door.

--

Kelly and Steph had lived together for a couple years now.  They had both moved to the town of Manners Davidson from other states, with Steph moving and finding the small house for rent and immediately loving it.  After a brief roommate hunt, Kelly, still out of state at the time, had answered the ad and seemed like a perfectly fine person to add to the lease.

While at first they had gotten along fine, there came a point when they had to work harder and harder to accommodate and compromise with each other.  They had gotten into several arguments towards the end of the first year, and while others might have simply left the situation and gone on to other roommates, neither of them knew too many people in the area.  Without any real options to fall back on, the two had agreed to stick together for another leasing period.

Being forced to live with each other did little to improve their already strained acquaintance, and after several angrier exchanges the two had become outright hostile towards each other.  Both of them shared the blame for antagonizing each other further and further.  Snippy taunts, loud screaming matches, and even property damage showed the two were not only hating each other and their situation more and more, but were obsessing about it dangerously.  Eventually, inevitably, the fights got physical.

Pissed off and too proud to back off, the two had fought off and on over the span of nearly three days.  They had been ruthless and degrading towards each other.  Physically, emotionally, and even sexually, they wore away at each other.  All the pent up aggression and tension released in fits of violence and aggression that usually ended when one (or both) of the women slumped to the floor, exhausted and unmoving.  But eventually they realized they couldn't go on like that.  Besides the obvious physical dangers, the two had missed work and were in trouble with their bosses.  And there were still at least 9 months left in a lease that neither of them wanted to break for lack of other living options, as well as the penalties and credit damage they would incur.

And so Steph and Kelly came to an agreement, one of the few they really would ever agree on and keep.  Do their damnedest to get along all week.  Save Friday for beating the crap out of each other, then recover over the weekend.  And of course, the bruised and overwhelmed loser of their little exchanges usually shut up for a couple days.

--

When Steph reached Kelly's door, loud music was still blaring from the alarm clock on the other side.  Kelly knew Steph hated rap.  So Kelly loved blasting it every morning, sometimes setting it up earlier than usual just to disturb Steph's sleep.

Steph slammed her fist loudly against the door several times.  "Shut your fucking clock off, you fat bitch!"

A brief pause followed.  "Come in and do it yourself, dyke!" Kelly yelled over the music.

Steph flung the door open and glared into the dim room.  Kelly was sitting topless on her bed, surrounded by her messy and disorganized room.  Her black panties contrasted sharply with her pale, pearly skin.  Coppery hair, like a shiny penny, hung down to just above her shoulders, and as always seemed frustratingly neat and brushed.  Maybe the bitch had been sitting up preening for a few minutes, Steph thought.

Kelly had her alarm clock, still blaring, in her hands.  With a quick pull she ripped it out of its plug in the wall and threw it across the room at Steph.  She barely had time to move aside, and the clock slammed against the open door loudly.

Kelly sneered at the enraged Stephanie from her bed.  "Oh, nevermind roomie.  I got it myself."

Steph walked quickly across the messy floor towards Kelly's bed.  Kelly jumped up, her large DD cup breasts swinging as she strode towards Steph.  The two met halfway, ramming their breasts together while staring each other in the eye, looking for one or the other to back down.  Of course, neither would.

"You just can't wait to get your ass kicked, can you skank?" Steph asked heatedly, thrusting her chest out against her roommate's bigger boobs.

Kelly matched the pressure, her breasts tight against Steph's wet blouse.  "Gee, Steph, how 'bout I send you off to your nice clean office job with a pair of black eyes?"

"I'm gonna tear all the hair off you.  Both your head and that pathetic cxnt of yours."  Steph pressed closer, bringing her almost nose to nose with Kelly.  "That should give your white trash friends down at whatever discount burger joint you're working at something to gossip about."

The two women scowled at each other while their breasts mashed and bulged, jostling for position.  "You're all talk you fucking slut," Kelly spat back.  She glanced down at their chests, one clothed, the other bare, and the small battle being waged between them.  "Oh hey doll, your tits are as tiny as ever.  Imagine that!"

"You're right for once, whore.  They aren't fucking cow udders like on some piece of shit stripper."  Steph upped the pressure she was putting on Kelly's chest, and watched as Kelly's breasts flattened while Steph's held firm.  "Nice bags of fat you got there," Steph said with a grin.

Kelly's face darkened angrily.  Her tits were her pride and joy, and Steph knew insulting them pissed her off.  "You think you're some hot shit, but all I see is some blonde bitch that's gonna get a beating."

Steph gave one last thrust at Kelly's tits with her own, and then backed up several steps.  Kelly's breasts resumed their shape, her pale nipples hard and pointed.  Steph undid the buttons of her blouse and shucked it off.  She undid the front clasp of her bra and threw it to the ground on top of her discarded blouse.  Her breasts hung free, smaller but firmer than Kelly's.  Her nipples, hard and dark, glistened in the low light with water from her earlier spill.  "We'll see who's the hot shit, bitch," she said.

Kelly brought up her hands, and so did Steph.  The two of them circled each other, kicking random items out of their path.  Kelly gestured daringly.  "C'mon bitch.  I don't have forever to fuck you up."

Steph could feel herself getting warm between her legs, with just the slightest hint of slickness in anticipation of an early morning bout with Kelly.  While Friday was considered a free-for-all in terms of aggression, there was an implied understanding between Steph and Kelly that any fights before work couldn't get too rough, or cause much physical damage.  This would be a quick spar, something for them to brood over while fantasizing at work about the pain and shame they'd bring to each other tonight.

Steph lunged hands first at Kelly.  Kelly grabbed her left hand and held it, raising it above their heads.  Steph's right hand connected with the side of Kelly's head, delivering a stinging smack that messed up some of Kelly's hair.  Steph hooked her fingers into her opponent's hair and jerked it back hard, snapping Kelly's chin up and getting a small grunt as a reward.  Kelly returned the favor with a passion.  Steph's scalp screamed in pain, and she jerked at her left hand, trying to free it so she could do some more damage.

The two fighters turned in a tight circle, upper bodies pressed tightly, one hand pulling the other's hair.  Steph tried to trip Kelly but failed.  Kelly brought a knee up, trying to hit Steph's cxnt.  Steph and Kelly continued to curse each other.  "Fuck you!" "I hate your fucking guts!"  "I'm gonna twist your tits off!"  "Bring it on you fucking cow!"  Each taunt was punctuated with grunts and raspy breathing.

Kelly let go of Steph's left hand, bringing her fist into Steph's side.  Steph bent over a little, letting go of Kelly's hair.  One quick push sent Steph falling onto Kelly's bed.  Kelly got onto her knees on the bed and leaned over.  She grabbed Steph's hair and jerked her head up, while grabbing one of her tits and giving it a hard squeeze.  "Sucks to be you, Steph," she said as she pulled both hair and nipple harder.

Steph wrapped her legs around Kelly's torso and pulled her onto her side.  Each of her hands gripped one of Kelly's giant breasts and twisted and pulled.  The two women moaned in pain as they laid on their sides and mauled their tits further.  Long nails scratched and pierced soft mammary flesh.  Steph's eyes watered a bit.  Kelly's, meanwhile, shined with delight at Steph's suffering.

Kelly released her hold on Steph's hair and gave her a stinging slap on her cheek.  "Is that the best you've got you fat dyke?" Steph grunted.  Kelly pulled her arm back and gave Steph another two slaps on the same cheek.  She went for a third slap, but Steph blocked her arm.  Steph steadied herself on the bed with one arm while squeezing Kelly's torso between her legs as hard as she could.  Kelly gasped for breath, muttering curses.  Steph's tight grip on Kelly's boob caused it to bulge between her fingers.  Sadistic pleasure flooded Stephanie, even through the pain of her own tortured tit.

Kelly twisted, struggling to get out from between Steph's legs.  Steph's well-toned leg muscles tensed, trying to keep their grip on Kelly's midsection.  A slight sheen of sweat covered each combatant.  Slapping frantically at Steph's face as a distraction, she felt the hold on her torso lessen slightly.  She wriggled between Steph's legs, managing to lower the hold from around her stomach to the tops of her legs.  Her panties were pulled down ever so slightly, revealing the short, penny colored bush beneath.  One leg slipped free, and she was straddling Steph's left leg.

Steph wouldn't give up yet though, and rolled on top of her curvy roommate, determined to continue her abuse.  Straddling Kelly's leg, her hands locked up with Kelly's over their heads.  Bodies pressed tightly together, the two resumed their earlier titfight, nipples stabbing and slipping over each other as the two fought for control.  Thigh rubbed panty, cheek pressed against cheek, as the two very different pairs of tits battled to prove their superiority.

Kelly rolled on top.  She raised her ass slightly, trying to lean her upper body forward more so as to press against and cover Steph's tits with her own.  "Why do you even try you fucking cxnt?" she hissed in Steph's face.  Steph brought her leg up into Kelly's cxnt as hard as the small distance separating them allowed.  Kelly grunted and snatched at Steph's hair.  "Your.  Tits.  Are.  Fucking.  Small."  Each word punctuated with a pull of the blonde's hair.

Steph pushed a hand under Kelly's chin and pushed it back and up.  Kelly slammed her hands on the bed to support herself as she sat up partially to relieve her neck.  Steph released Kelly's head, grabbed both her upper forearms, and rolled on top.  With gravity pulling the other way now, some of the shape went out of Kelly's breasts.  Only some, she noted with worry, but she would never give up.  She pushed her own modest breasts down, and watched Kelly's give just a little against her smaller but firmer tits.  "Your fucking whore tits," Steph said as she rubbed her body against Kelly's, "are flabby piles of dog shit."  She felt warm sensations between her legs as she continued taunting Kelly.  "When I make you suck mine you'll remember that, and keep your bitch mouth shut!"

"Not a chance in hell, you dyke slut," Kelly retorted as the two rolled again.  "Your tits never win."  Sprawled on top of the blonde, Kelly arched her back, lifting her sweat-covered mammaries higher.  She shoved them in Steph's face and gave them a good shake, slapping her face with her tits.  "Take a close look at a real fucking pair."

Steph squealed angrily.  She would never admit it, but she had always been jealous of her bitchy roommate's breasts.  Having them shoved under her nose pissed her off all the more.  Her hands slid down Kelly's back, finding her firm pale ass.  Her nails, like sharp daggers, clawed and pinched.  A sharp shriek was her reward.

Kelly jolted up in surprise onto her knees.  Her eyes narrowed as her own nails shot for Steph's breasts, eager for payback.  "Bitch!"  Her left hand clamped on and proceeded to stab the soft flesh.  She gave the other tit a good hard punch with her right hand.  Steph's face tightened in pain as the breath went out of her.  Kelly grabbed the poor breast's brown nipple and pulled.

Steph let go of Kelly's butt and grabbed her reddened, scratched tits between each of her thumb and pointer fingers.  "You wanna pull tit, hun?" she asked tauntingly.  "I can pull your cow tits all fucking day!"

Kelly grunted, but continued her assault.  "Same here cxnt!  Nothing better than twisting off your tiny ugly tits!"

Where just fifteen minutes earlier the two vixens' beautiful faces had been relaxed, sleeping peacefully, there were now two clenched masks of pain.  Jaws were clamped tight, mouths straining not to give away the awful pain their abused breasts felt.  Each additional twist was repaid two-fold.  Purple welts and long, red scratches were the currency of this exchange.  Sweat ran more freely now, running down their bodies, adding to the burn of painful scratches.

Time passed slowly, measured in gasps and violent breast-wrenchings.  Laying on her back, Steph knew it couldn't have been more than three minutes since the two had laid into their breasts again.  She wanted to scream, but she took solace in the fact that so far she was giving as good as she got.  And for all her pain, she was incredibly turned on.  These Friday fights always excited her unlike anything else.  The competition, the sensations, the perversion of fighting to knock Kelly down a notch in any way possible even though it brought her down, too.  It was her guiltiest pleasure.

She struggled beneath Kelly, thrusting her pelvis against her roommate's to try to get out from underneath her.  As she did, she felt the slick warmth leaking onto her leg through Kelly's panties.  She knew Kelly was just as sado-masochistic as she could be, on top of being a bi-sexual whore.  Cruel thoughts flooded Steph's mind.  She decided to change her strategy.  "Why don't you leak on me a little more you fat tramp?"

Kelly glared down at her.  "Like you're the only one with fucking pussy juice on your leg?!  You can't stop humping my leg like some fucking bitch in heat!"

Steph's breasts felt like they were on fire.  She kept taunting anyway.  "Why's a trashy slut like you complaining?  You'll fuck anything that moves!"

Kelly leaned in close to Steph's face.  She could feel Kelly's hot breath on her cheek as Kelly gasped in pain.  "And anything I fuck, I dominate," Kelly growled.

The challenge implied filled Steph with lusty desire.  "You wanna make this a fuckfight pretty bad, don't you, cxnt?" she teased.

"Strip off those panties and we'll see how much of a fight it is!"

"You're on, bitch!" Steph answered.  "Let go of my fucking tits!"

Kelly smirked.  "No fucking way.  I'll quit pulling when you give up."

"Fuck you," Steph spat back.

"Soon, bitch.  Real fucking soon," Kelly promised.

The two horny fighters glared at each other, neither willing to quit twisting the other's breasts first.  Pride over outlasting each other fought with their desire to match their pussies against each other.  Raspy breathing, interspersed with moans of pain, filled the room as each woman tortured the other, trying to force an end to the stalemate.

Steph, still latched to Kelly's breasts, pushed her back, forcing Kelly to walk backwards on the bed on her knees.  She freed her leg from underneath Kelly and staggered onto her knees, trying to find a better position to attack from.

Blonde and brunette squirmed and squealed with their suffering as time seemed to stop.  The pain was too much.  "Fuck fuck FUCK!" Stephanie yelled.

"LET THE FUCK GO!" Kelly shouted.  She braced her legs on the bed and shoved Steph backwards, all while wrenching at her roommate's pained tits.  Steph braced her own legs and held her ground.  The two were locked in a standstill momentarily, grunting as they fought the last moment of the brutal titfight to its end.

Steph slumped and released her enemy's tits.  She wrenched Kelly's hands from her own breasts and cradled them gently.  Kelly grabbed her own tits, checking the damage.  Panting, on the verge of sobbing, both knew their injured breasts would sting like hell for days.

"I knew you'd fucking cave," Kelly said with as much triumph as she could muster.  She half expected some attack from Steph as a retort.

Steph just leaned against the wall by the bed, glaring at her victorious roommate.  "Fuck you," she said, not even hearing exactly what Kelly had to say.

"What's wrong, babe?  Too tired now to pussyfight?" Kelly asked.

"Sure bitch."  Steph sat back, one hand still wrapped around her bosom as the other worked into her panties, pushing them down her legs.  Her blonde snatch was small and trimmed, allowing Kelly to see the wet lips of Steph's vagina.  "I've got your fuck right here."  She tossed her soaked panties at Kelly.

Kelly was surprised.  There was no way Steph could want to grind pussies after all that time and pain.  Time?! Kelly thought suddenly.  Fuck, she'd ripped her alarm clock out of the wall what seemed an eternity ago.  What time was it?  How long did they have before having to run to work?  She pulled Steph's white panties off her shoulder and dropped them to the ground.

Steph saw the confusion on her roommate's face, and lured her in.  "What's wrong, 'babe?'  Afraid to match pussies?" she goaded.

That sealed it.  "Fucking you won't take long," Kelly said, resuming her smug tone.  She pulled and wriggled out of her panties, and sat on her knees in front of Steph, naked.

"You've got that right."

"What do-" Kelly started to say, right as Steph shouted "FUCK! THIS!" and pulled one leg back and fired a brutal kick at Kelly's naked cxnt.  She connected perfectly, driving Kelly backwards and almost off the bed.  Kelly dropped into a ball.  She hurt like hell.  All her victory, her lust, ran out of her with Steph's one cheap shot.

Stephanie got off the bed and leaned over her roommate.  Kelly looked up, a single tear on the verge of falling.  "You dirty, fucking, cheating bi-!" Kelly started to say.  Steph interrupted her, grabbing and pinching her face.

"I'm sure you'll be all better in time for a rematch tonight," Steph said, not caring that it had been a dirty trick.  She hated her fucking roommate, and she wanted to pay her back for mauling her tits.  "Well, Kelly, sweetie, it's been fun."  Steph released Kelly's face and started to walk out of the room.  "I need to get to the bathroom and wash the fucking stench of you off me now."

"You fucking cxnt!" Kelly shouted after her as best she could.

Steph smiled as she slammed the door.

--

Twenty minutes, Kelly stood on next to the driveway of the house.  It had taken over five minutes just to get herself moving, and another fifteen to grab her uniform and rush outside.  And now she stood there, looking at the garbage bag that had been torn open and dumped on her car windshield.  She held her phone open in her hand, dangling at her side, a single text message from Steph reading "Luv ya, bitch!" on the screen.

Kelly kicked angrily at her car door.  "That fucking dyke," she muttered to herself.  "That motherfucking dyke!"  Her only solace was that tonight's confrontation wouldn't end the way this morning's had.  With nowhere to be afterwards, there'd be nothing to stop them from getting as rough and dirty as necessary to settle this week's violent Friday fight.  And she knew that a dirty trick like Steph's earlier wouldn't be the ending of the rematch.  She'd make sure of it.

Kelly raised the phone to stare at Steph's gloating message.  "I'm gonna fuck you over tonight, bitch."

Offline forestman

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 03:09:53 PM »
--
Fridays, Part 2
--

Steph stepped out of her car in the parking lot of Samuel Manners Offices, a small four story building that housed a number of the area's professionals that didn't have the need for their own office building.  She was just in time for work, one of the six secretaries working for Hunter & Rockmoore Insurance, a local success story of a business that leased the entire first floor the building.  She had barely had enough to time to shower, dress, put her hair up in a ponytail, and dump the kitchen garbage bag all over Kelly's car.

Her black heels clicked on the pavement of the lot as she strode past the other cars towards the entrance.  She carried her dark blue purse by her side.  She was in a gray skirt that stretched to just above her knees, with a thick black blouse as a top.  As she had torn through her things after fighting Kelly, she had sought out her softest bra, something that would irritate her hurting breasts the least.  She had picked a soft red lacy one, and had chosen the dark blouse to cover it fully.  Regardless of the fact that just minutes ago she and Kelly had been rolling around like a pair of frenzied animals, clawing tits and soaking their panties, here at work she intended to keep her clean and, as Kelly would call it, "prudish", reputation intact.  It wouldn't do to go flashing red lace in her boss's face.  No matter how much he might like it, she thought to herself, grinning.

Still smiling, she opened the door of the building and stepped in.  Across the lobby was some black haired woman walking quickly towards the door Steph had just entered.  It was still early; Steph didn't expect to see many people yet.

She turned to look through one of the glass walls of a suite and spotted Carol, another secretary, putting down a tray of coffee by the door for the incoming workers.  Steph waved, and Carol waved back before turning to head back to the suite's small kitchen.

Something hit Steph's upper body, from her left shoulder down to her breast.  Steph grimaced from the flash of pain in her breast, still so very sore.

She turned, seeing the black haired woman from just a moment ago walking through the door as though nothing had happened.  "Hey!" Steph called after her.  The door closed without a moment's recognition from the other woman.

Steph walked back to the door quickly, her high heels tapping out a rapid beat.  She pulled the door open and stepped out onto the sidewalk.  "Hey!  Hey you!" Steph shouted angrily, closing the door behind her.  "Watch where the hell you're going!"

The black haired woman turned for a moment, regarding Steph from the parking lot.  She adopted a sassy pose, one hand on her hip, one leg bent. The woman brought up her other hand, middle finger raised for all the world to see.

Steph felt a sudden, violent need to walk over to the bitch and slap some sense into her.  Stephanie knew her temper was volatile, since it was Friday and she and Kelly had unfinished business awaiting them.  She calmed herself, not intending to create a scene.  Still, she couldn't help but match the bitchy woman's pose and return the gesture.  If the black haired woman started walking towards Steph, though, she wasn't sure if she'd be able to keep herself from getting into a fight right there in front of the office.

However, the two only stared at each other a moment, then turned and continued on their ways.

--

Back inside, Steph stood talking with a salesman and another secretary in a small kitchen of the office suite.  Steph sipped her coffee as the other two laughed at the joke she'd just told.  The salesman glanced out the door of the kitchen and seemed to perk up a little.

"Stephanie," he said, "have you had a chance to meet Amber yet?  Hi Amber!  Come in here real fast."  He reached out and caught a passing, black haired woman by the arm, leading her into the kitchen.

Steph froze, coffee still up to her face.  Over the brim of her mug she saw the exact same woman that had just shoved her in the lobby, that had glared at her challengingly when they were alone outside.

"Steph, this is Rhonda's replacement, Miss Amber Dowles.  Amber, this is Stephanie Harding.  You'll be working together."

"Oh, sir, I'm just a temp," Amber replied in a sickeningly sweet voice.  "I'm not replacing anyone, I'm just filling a gap for a few days.  I think I've already bumped into Mrs. Harding once before."  She smiled cheerily, and stuck out a hand.  "Nice to meet you."

The salesman chuckled.  "We just go by first names here, Amber.  We like to all get along, together."

Steph put down her mug and cleared her throat.  "It's Miss, not Missus," she said, fixing her eyes on Amber's as she extended her own hand.  "And as he says, please, call me Steph."  The two silky-smooth hands grasped and pumped the shake twice.  "We like to get along."  One last shake.  "Together."

"Then nice to meet you, Steph," Amber replied.  The bitch from earlier and this woman seemed totally different.

The two let go of their hands, and all four of them proceeded to chat away blithely.  Steph stayed quiet for the most part, watching Amber.

Amber seemed a little younger than Steph, maybe by three or four years.  Early, maybe mid-twenties.  She was a bit shorter than Steph, who was of average height.  It seemed Amber was one of those females who was shorter than normal, with breasts that would be normal for someone taller, but seemed too big for her smaller frame.  Steph knew guys loved that, since it made women look bustier than they really were.  She appeared to have dressed to exploit the fact, wearing a white top made of stretchy material that seemed cut just a little too short.  The dark gaping chasm of Amber's cleavage beckoned all eyes towards itself.  Steph realized that the salesman had had his eyes riveted to Amber's tits almost the whole time she was in the room.  A small voice in the back of Steph's head threw out the petty thought that they might look big on Amber, but those tits were probably no bigger than her own.  Her tight blue work skirt was a little shorter than Steph would have thought appropriate for the first day on the job.  Stockings and blue high heels finished off the ensemble.  Her black hair hung free, framing Amber's face and coming down to just past her ears.

The chitchat was inane and pointless, punctuated with girlish giggles from Amber.  Steph felt conflicted.  She was certain this was the same person who had shoved and insulted her moments ago.  But then again, maybe it wasn't, or maybe Steph's hot temper had made her seem bitchier than she really was.  She decided to make some nice overture towards Amber, get on her good side, and get their first impressions behind them.

The salesman and other secretary eventually walked out of the kitchen to discuss a copy job that needed to be done.  Amber walked over to the counter Steph was leaning on to pour herself a cup of coffee.

Steph leaned over towards Amber slightly.  "Hey, sorry about earlier, Amber."

Amber didn't look up from fixing her coffee.  "Don't worry about it."

Steph sighed with relief.  "Good.  Accidents do happen, after all."

Amber glanced at Steph as she stirred her cup.  "That wasn't an accident," she said calmly.

Steph was dumbfounded.  "Excuse me?" she asked, her voice slightly raised.

"You heard me.  No need to get bitchy about it."  Amber turned towards Steph and brought the cup up to her red lips and sipped, watching over the rim.  "Don't start shit with me."

Steph stopped leaning on the counter.  That warm guilty sensation from earlier kicked on between her legs like a light.  She turned to face Amber and stared, trying to think of something to say.

An HR manager walked past the kitchen, and Amber turned on her charm.  "Oh, Mr. Davis.  Yes sir, it IS Amber.  I seem to have forgotten where my desk was."

Stephanie was left alone, bewildered and angry.  How many fucking bitches, she thought to herself, can a girl encounter in just one day?

--

Several hours passed, and Steph had kept busy.  But all along, her mind kept going over her two encounters with the new girl. playing them over and over.  It didn't make any sense.  What was Amber's problem?  And why couldn't Steph let it go?  Random images sometimes flashed in her head as she thought about Amber: pulling Amber's hair and planting a fist in her stomach, pushing Amber into the dirt, Amber slumped against a wall topless as Steph worked her tits over, Amber and her struggling on the office's carpeted floor.  One time she even felt the faintest dampness on her leg.  She had headed to the bathroom as nonchalantly as possible and once in a stall she had wiped at the slight quantity of fluid, while mentally berating herself for being so foolish.  She was at work, dammit, not clinched up with Kelly on her tangled sheets.

She saw Amber occasionally while working, though always from a distance.  She couldn't tell if she was getting dirty glaring looks or not.  Maybe Steph herself was giving dirty looks.  It was all very distracting.

She left her desk and headed for the copier room to take care of some handouts someone wanted.  Walking to the door of the copier room, she saw Amber crouched down by the opposing wall, digging through some shelves for something.  Her skirt rode up slightly as she bent, rustling on her stockings.

Steph stood in the doorway for a moment, unsure of what to do.  Should she leave?  What if Amber saw that?  Would it mean anything?  Instead of leaving, she reached for the door and kicked the small wedge holding it open out of the way.  She shut the door softly, with a faint but clear click.

Amber dug around a little further before turning to see what the noise had been.  Her ass still in the air, she saw Steph and smirked.  "Enjoying the view, hun?" she said, slightly wagging her ass.

Steph was flustered for a moment, and fought not to show it.  "What are you talking about, Amber?" she asked innocently as she stepped towards the copier and put down her papers.

Amber snorted at Steph response and turned her attention back towards the shelf.  She stood up a moment later, staples in hand.  She didn't seem to be about to reply.

"Hey, Amber," Steph started, "Do we need to talk?  I feel like maybe I insulted you."

Amber chuckled quietly as she turned towards Steph and placed the staples on top of the copier.  "That's funny, Steph.  I'm pretty sure I shoved you first."

Steph was confused but didn't stop to think about it.  "Why was that Amber?"

"Because I don't like you."  The answer was flat, without any strong emotion.  It simply was.  Amber returned Steph's gaze.  "I don't like you.  Something about you just pisses me off."  Amber shrugged.  "Get over it."

Amber reached for the staples, but Steph grabbed the arm by the wrist.  Without thinking, she responded, "What the hell gives you the right to act like some Bitch Queen?"  She was acting like she was arguing with Kelly.  It was how she had learned to deal with insufferable bitches.

Amber grinned, stepping mere inches away from Steph.  She looked up slightly at Steph, that shit-eating grin taunting Steph the way Kelly's did.  "Maybe because I fucking am one."

The scant space between the two seemed charged with electricity.  Steph felt it, and knew instinctively that Amber could, too.  The challenge hung in the air.  Steph couldn't let it go unanswered.  Not today.  She'd played nice as much as could be expected.  She tightened her grip on Amber's arm.  "I don't think I like you much either, little girl."

Amber moved forward slightly, narrowing the gap between the glaring beauties.  She adopted that same cocky pose from out in the parking lot.  Amber twisted her arm in Steph's grip and grabbed her wrist just as tightly.  "Good," Amber spat out, "I don't get chummy with assholes like you."

The conversation was rapidly heading into the territory of two high school rivals bickering.  Steph did nothing to stop it.  "Let go of my arm, fatass."

"Shut your fucking mouth." "Bitch." "Slut." "cxnt." "Fuck you." "Fuck YOU!"

The two moved closer, the material of their tops just barely grazing.  They cursed each other in whispers, hushed but intense.  The mutual death grip they had on each other's arms tightened further and further.

"I bet you're too fucking scared to start anything," taunted Amber.

"I'm not scared of slutty skanks with fat mouths," answered Steph.

"'Cause you're too fucking stupid to know when you're beat," growled Amber.

Steph knew the confrontation was moments away from her earlier fantasies of fighting Amber.

Just then there was a noise from the door.  The women stepped away from the edge of conflict, and from each other.  Amber snatched up her staples and headed for the door just as it opened.  A secretary greeted her, and proceeded to a corner storage bin.  Steph watched Amber exit the room.  Just as she was stepping out she turned her head back towards Steph and mouthed, "Bitch!"  The door closed shut.

Steph took a breath and turned to the copier, and the task she had forgotten while she and Amber had faced each other down.  The secretary that had just entered said something Steph missed.

"What was that?" she asked.

"I was saying that that Amber girl is so helpful."

"Oh yeah," Steph replied, looking down at the red mark on her arm where Amber had been squeezing, "She's something else alright."

--

Twenty minutes later, Steph was back at her desk typing an email.  She heard someone padding across the carpeted floor towards her.  She kept on typing.  A hand slapped down on her desk from behind her.

"Hey hun," Amber said with a big fake smile, "I was just about to take a quick smoke break.  C'mon out with me."

Steph saved her work and turned in her chair.  She looked Amber up and down.  There was no sign of a purse, or handbag.  No cigarettes in her hand.  Unless they were shoved between her tits, Amber had other plans then smoking.  "Sure thing, Amber.  I'd love to." she said as sweetly as possible.  Sarcasm still dripped from every syllable  The fake friendliness was pointless.  No one in the office noticed them talking.

"Great!" Amber said excitedly, "Let's go!"  Amber turned and walked away, leaving Steph to follow.  Steph got up and walked out the suite door into the main lobby.

"Hey girlfriend, slow down," Steph called out.  Amber, standing by the main door, stopped and turned.  Steph walked up next to her and locked her arm with Amber's.  She turned them around, back into the lobby.  "We probably wanna go out over this way," Steph explained as she led Amber towards a hall leading off from the lobby.  "There's a great view I want you to see."  Several turns more came and went, and finally the secretary led the temp to a dirty brown door.  The entire time the two walked in silence, arm in arm, shoes clicking on the hard floor.

Amber pulled her arm from Steph's and gestured.  "After you."

"No, no, I couldn't.  The Bitch Queen must go first."

Amber just smiled.  "Age before beauty."

The two stood by the brown door, arms crossed, knowing that on the other side things could very well go from catty comments to violent blows.  The stare down stretched on.

Finally, Amber uncrossed her arms.  "You don't scare me, bitch," she said scornfully.  She stepped to the door and pressed the bar.  She stepped out.  Steph followed.

The two stood in a dirty alley, sandwiched between Steph's office building and its next door neighbor.  Bits of trash and discarded cigarette butts littered the ground.

Amber had her back to Steph as she scanned both ends of the alley for anyone else that could be around.  The coast seemed clear.  "Man, Steph," she said, breathing deeply, "It stinks out here.  Is it you, or your fucking cxnt?"

Stephanie grabbed Amber's shoulder and spun her around so she could face her.  "I should kick your fucking ass right now."

"Step up and do it bitch!" Amber retorted. 

The two were in each other's faces, sizing each other up.  As though on some previously agreed cue, the two shoved their upper bodies together violently, chests thrusting out as their tits fought for space.  Despite the protests of her aching breasts, Steph was firmly pressing her body against Amber's as the two glared at each other with darkened expressions.  Amber had challenged her too brazenly in the short span of time they had known each other for her to back down.  "You've got a fat mouth for such a little girl," Steph responded.  She pushed against Amber, trying to shove her against the dirty wall of the alley.

Amber pushed back with her body.  Steph could see the tops of Amber's breasts rising and mashing tightly under her low cut shirt as the two fought.  The earlier canyon of cleavage had become a thin valley between two heaving mountains.  "This 'little girl'," Amber grunted, "is gonna smash your stuck up bitch tits flat!"

Steph felt her own breasts bulge and shift position as they rubbed Amber's.  This wasn't like her match up with Kelly earlier, where she had the advantage of the firmest tits.  Amber's chest was almost identical to hers in size and density.  When their breasts collided, both women felt their shirts tighten and push against their surging tits.  She felt Amber's breasts crush against her sore breasts and knew that a fight like this could go either way on a good day.  And today had not been kind to her tits.  Steph refused to consider losing though, and wrapped her arms around Amber's back to pull them tighter, closer.  Steph could feel Amber mimic the move, could feel the intensity of the pressure between them rising.

"There's only one pair of real tits in this fight, and you're losing to them!" Steph hissed angrily.  She grunted as she locked her arms tighter Amber and pushed with her body.  The two staggered awkwardly, their high heels tripping over filth and debris as they aggressively shoved their tits against each other.

Amber fell back several steps.  If Steph could get Amber against the wall, she'd be able to finish this much more quickly and relieve her sore mammaries.  Amber wasn't cooperating, though; she twisted her body, and the near-full weight of her chest readjusted to put more pressure on just one of Steph's tits.  Steph screeched in pain as she fell back before Amber's assault, losing what ground she had gained.  She felt her left foot thud against the bottom of the alley wall behind her.

"What's wrong slut?" Amber taunted.  "You look like you're about to cry!"  Amber flashed Steph a victorious, predatory grin.  "Give up, bitch!"

Steph knew it was true.  Even these few bare minutes of struggle were more than her battered boobs could take.  Damn you Kelly, she thought to herself, damn your fucking claws for raking my breasts.  The realization that she was slowly being upstaged by some idiotic pair of young tits in a tight top didn't mean she was through, though.

Her hands snaked behind Amber's head and grabbed the black hair.  She tugged on it fiercely, pulling Amber off balance.  The pained squeal from Amber's pretty red lips caused a flush of warmth in Steph's pussy.  She felt a single drop of cum, cool against the air, winding down her leg as she reveled in Amber's pain.

Amber grabbed for Steph's ponytail and pulled it.  The two women bent over double, hands tangled in their hair, faces down, like a couple of teens in their first girlfight.  Each leaned against the wall as they traded slaps and fierce pulls.  Steph dragged Amber's head one way and then another.  Amber staggered backwards into a shallow puddle, nearly tripping on her high heels.  Steph trudged through the puddle, too, half on the attack, half dragged.  Cold dirty water splashed onto their pantyhose and ran down their legs.  The air rang with the echoes of muffled slaps and punches.

Between grunts of exertion, the women insulted and threatened each other.  "Let go of my fucking hair bitch!" "Is that the best you've got?!" "I'm gonna smash your face off this wall!" "I'm gonna break you and your fucking tiny tits!" "Dirty cxnt!" "Fuck you slut!"

Amber was backed up against a rotting pile of boxes, breathing hard.  Steph lifted Amber's face up by her hair and gave her a stinging slap across the face.  Amber winced as her head snapped to the side.  She could taste blood, coming from the side of her mouth where her teeth must have cut.  She pulled down hard on the blonde's hair, and kicked out with her shoe.  It hit squarely on Steph's leg just below the knee, the hard heel ripping the dirty pantyhose and scratching at the skin.

The hair pulling match went on for several more vicious tugs, until finally Amber gave Steph a hard shove.  Steph fell back, losing one of her high heels but managing to avoid falling on the filthy ground.

Amber was bent over, one hand on her knees and the other in her hair, assessing damage.  Steph leaned against the wall with one hand.  They watched each other carefully, expecting the other to attack again.  When neither made a move, Steph stuck out her dirty foot and pulled over her lost shoe.

Steph and Amber had been fighting in the alley for just ten minutes, and they already looked like wrecks, even if they were relatively fine and had plenty of fight in them yet.  Both women's hair was a mess, with Steph's ponytail half out of it's hair band and Amber's black hair tangled and mussed, its earlier form gone.  Both were red in the face, with Steph's last slap still evident on Amber's face as a large red hand print.  Their pantyhose were ruined, dirty and torn, and Steph could feel the squish of dirty water between the toes of the foot with its shoe.

Steph slipped on her shoe and put some weight on it to check the heel was ok.  "Fucking bitch," she spat out flatly.  It was less an insult and more of statement.

Amber stood up straight, tossing her hair back and fixing her crooked top.  "Fuck off."

"Fuck you."  Steph sneered.  "Ready for round two?"

"You're fucking psycho!  We've been gone too long already!"

The startling shock of remembering where she was hit Steph harder than any of Amber's blows had.  She was at work!  Fucking shit!

Steph turned and started back towards the door into her office building.  "There's a bathroom right by this door, first door on the left," she called over her shoulder.  "Don't get in my fucking way while we're in there."

Amber ran her hands through her hair again while walking after Steph.  "We're not through, bitch."

Stephanie stopped at the door and turned back to face Amber.  "We are for today.  I've got enough shit to do without having to bruise your fucking ass."  She opened the door.  "And after work, I've got other plans."

The door closed, leaving Amber to hurry after, fuming.

Offline forestman

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 03:13:00 PM »
Just as an aside, I've always felt this last part was the weakest in the story.  Luckily, I always intended it to be more of a diversion than a main sticking point, so it shouldn't deter me much.

--
Fridays, Part 3
--

Somehow Steph and Amber managed to patch themselves up in the bathroom without coming to blows again.  They had been alone as they worked to hide the damage they had caused so eagerly earlier.  Hair was adjusted and clothes tucked and straightened.  The two bunched up and threw away their filthy pantyhose, then wiped their legs as best they could with wet paper towels.

The entire time they didn't say a thing to each other.  Dirty, resentful looks were a dime a dozen.  But the taunting was paused as they made themselves presentable.

They returned to the office, where no one had missed them or suspected anything.  Steph launched herself back into her work, conflicting feelings of exhilaration and guilt weighing on her.  She didn't see Amber again, except for brief glimpses as the bitch did her own work.

Steph worked so hard, trying to compensate for the feeling of lowering herself by fighting at the office, that she didn't notice how much time passed.  It was just after three in the afternoon, and she hadn't taken a lunch yet.

She picked up her purse, and after chatting with the secretary manning the desk by the door, she stepped out into the main lobby.  Rather than head for the door, she turned towards the building's single elevator.  She pressed the button for the fourth floor.

The first floor of the Samuel Manners building was leased by her employers.  The next two floors up were used by various professions, including dentists, an optometrist, some lawyers, and others.  The top floor, though, was unoccupied.  The company that had been up there had gone bankrupt several years before, she had been told.  The owners of the building had taken advantage of the vacancy to do some remodeling and renovation.  That had been delayed and delayed, and only finished last year.  As of yet, the building owners hadn't found anyone to use the offices.

This meant that there were a couple bathrooms on the fourth floor that were virtually never used.  They were kept up by the cleaners in the event the other building bathrooms failed, or potential renters came to see the floor.  But otherwise, they were like private washrooms.

The perfect place to stop and check her injured breasts, perhaps give them some time without the bra irritating them.  Then, she'd run out to a deli just down the street for a sandwich, then back to work.  And after work...

The elevator reached the top floor and the doors opened.  As she stepped out, the phone in her purse made a dinging noise.  She had a text message...from Kelly.

Steph grinned, remembering the look on the brunette's face when all the fight had gone out of her after that one kick.  And the surprise she'd left on Kelly's car that morning.  She thought Kelly had been unusually quiet today.  Usually, Friday's at work included answering and writing a series of of bitchy texts back and forth, teasing and insulting.  Sometimes there catty voicemails, or angry arguments out in her car if she took the call.  But today, there hadn't been anything yet, and she'd been too busy to send more than that one early text.

She stood in the hall and flipped open her phone.  Hey BITCH, look what I've been up to, it said.  A picture was attached, showing Steph's room from her doorway.

Steph frowned.  Uh oh, she thought, why wasn't Kelly at work?

Her phone dinged again.  Another text.  I've been busy, it read.  Another picture was enclosed, showing Kelly laying on Steph's bed, with only a black bra on, turned to her side, holding her phone up and taking the picture in the wide mirror that was on one wall.  Laying next to Kelly was some red haired girl, totally naked, arms wrapped around Kelly's middle and staring into the mirror.

Another ding.  Watch the show, dyke.  The picture showed Kelly and the other woman sitting up on the bed, legs spread and facing each other.  Each had a hand in the other's pussy.  The random bitch's other hand pawed at Kelly's bra, a look of slutty pleasure on her face.  Kelly wasn't looking at the red head, but was instead grinning into the mirror.

Steph stood by the elevator door, phone in hand.  She and Kelly understood each other fairly well, even if they were at each other's throats constantly.  That was a big part of how they knew to push each other's buttons so well.  She had a hunch where this was going.

The last message came.  Hope you don't mind the smell, dearie...we've been at this for a while now, it read.  The picture showed Kelly and the red head wiping sticky cum off their hands onto Steph's sheets and pillow.

Steph waited in the hall a moment, but no more messages came.  Steph snapped her phone shut angrily and stalked off towards the bathroom.  That fucking cxnt, she thought to herself.  Dragging some slutty bitch friend of hers on to her bed and fucking.  Steph considered leaving work now and running home to stop the two.  She was angry as hell, and perfectly willing to take both of them on at once.  In fact, a similar situation had been what sparked her to attack Kelly so long ago, starting their first fight.

But she knew that the pictures were probably from earlier in the day, and Kelly had just gotten around to sending them.  The damage was done, and all that was left was settling who the stronger, angrier bitch was.  On the bright side, Steph thought, at least Kelly hadn't pissed on her pillow again.  Probably.

--

Steph stood in the women's bathroom on the fourth floor, alone.  She was in the corner furthest from the door, leaned over the sink and looking at her injured breasts in the mirror.  She had unbuttoned and opened her blouse, and removed her red lacy bra.  It was so much better to just feel the air on her irritated, sensitive nipples instead of even the softest fabric.  If she heard anyone coming in, she intended to snatch the bra off the counter where she'd left it and flee into one of the open stalls behind her.  She'd adjust herself, or wait for the person to leave, and then everything would be alright.  She doubted anything would happen, though.

She stood and inspected herself carefully in the mirror, turning and twisting first one way, then another.  Several welts on both breasts marked where Kelly had pinched them so cruelly.  A number of scratches were also present.  Some were long, where nails had dragged across her tits.  Others, the more irritating ones, were much shorter but much much more pained.  Those must have been where the nails had stabbed and dug.  Several of them stung to the touch, and there was a general soreness to the whole of both her breasts.

Steph cupped one, gently lifting it to inspect underneath it.  At that moment, there was a single loud click, followed immediately by someone calling out to her from the door.  "Damn, bitch!  Somebody gave you a couple crazy titty twisters!"

Panic seized Steph and her hands flashed for her bra, only to stop as she recognized the voice.  She turned and saw Amber standing inside the closed bathroom door, leaning against it as she lit a cigarette.

Amber saw the moment of recognition in Steph's eyes and smiled.  She blew out a cloud of smoke and, after turning the dead bolt of the door, shoved the lighter in a dingy black purse and stepped towards the long mirror that lined the one wall.  "Miss me, Steph?" she asked sweetly, while fidgeting with a lock of hair.  She put her purse down on the bank of sinks.

It didn't take a genius to see where this reunion was headed.  Steph saw no need to hurry things, however.  They would happen in their own time.  "What the fuck are you doing here, Amber?" she asked, without any hint of emotion.  "Why'd you sneak in here after me so quietly?"

Amber turned to look at Steph for a moment, to make sure she was still at the opposite end of the mirror.  Another drag at the cigarette, another cloud of smoke.  "Well, little Miss Secretive, I saw you sneaking away for your lunch.  I wouldn't have bothered following you, but then I saw you weren't leaving through the door in the lobby.  I decided to check out what you were up to."

"Curiosity killed the cat, y'know," Steph responded, "The same way I hope those damn cigarettes kill you."

Amber laughed.  "Oh, you're a funny bitch, hun.  Really funny."  Amber turned her back to the mirror and did a little hop, pulling herself on to the long bank of sinks.  She sat there, legs crossed, enjoying her cigarette.  "Curiosity also nets you some good shit.  You ever gotten hush money before?"  Another cloud of smoke.  "Everyone should, some time in their life.  It feels great.  Free money, just because you saw someone's dirty little secret."

"You're such a caring whore," Steph said sarcastically.

Amber was enjoying herself immensely.  "I KNOW!" she said excitedly, rocking forward slightly.  "I am!  You really should have gotten to know me better.  Y'know, if I hadn't hated you at first sight.  Anyway, being a temp means people don't try as hard to hide little things from me, and that I don't have any serious ties to anyone in the company.  I'm the worst little threat to people's privacy that nobody saw coming."  Amber switched her crossed legs and scooted herself so she was turned more towards Steph.  "I see you, my best new bitchy friend, slink off towards the elevators and I figure, 'That's a pretty strange lunch stop.  Is Stephanie making a little rendezvous with someone?  Maybe someone with money?'  So I ask for my lunch as sweetly as honey and take off up the stairs, looking out onto each floor to see if I can catch you."

"Blah blah blah," interrupted Steph.  "Blah blah yakkity-you-talk-too-fucking-much-blah."

Amber sported a grin for a moment, and then it was gone like it'd never been there.  "Shut your fucking mouth."  She took one last drag, and stubbed her cigarette out in the sink to her side.  "I spotted you just as you headed in here.  I decided to watch for a few minutes, see if anyone came to meet you.  And then I got bored and decided the next best thing after hush money would be coming after you and giving you a nice spanking.  So I came in and found you all alone, boo-hooing over your scratched-up shitty tits."  Amber stared at Steph for a moment, and then gestured towards her exposed breasts.  "Whoever you pissed off before me did a good job.  Kinda inspires me, gives me ideas of ways I'd like to hurt you."

Steph kicked off her high heels.  She wouldn't be needing them.  She felt her panties getting just a touch wet, and could see in the mirror that her nipples were now stiff in anticipation.  "The bitch that did this got a foot rammed in her cxnt hard enough to make her puke."  No harm in a slight exaggeration.  "Good thing we're already in the bathroom; you won't have far to run to a toilet."

Amber leaned down and slipped her shoes off.  She placed them on the sink next to her.  "Tell you what, cxnt.  Since you're kind enough to worry about my vomiting needs, I'll do you one better: I wanna beat your ass fair, so you know who's better between us.  You keep your hands off my chest, and I'll keep mine off yours.  Make things a little more even.  You know, since I wasn't getting my tits destroyed earlier like certain other good little girls were."

Steph almost replied that she didn't need any such kindness, but then remembered her plans to go home and break Kelly in two.  Steph's tits were already sore enough as it was, and she didn't want them to be worse when she faced her roommate tonight.  She was sure that Kelly would not extend such a kindness tonight. "Fine by me.  And I won't rip that trashy skirt up any.  After all, we both still have work after lunch is over."

Amber had gotten off the sink and was pulling her tight top over her head.  As her breasts rose with her shirt and fell free, Steph saw that her black bra was just a touch too small, letting her generous tits bulge and roll slightly around the edges of the cups.  Amber placed her shirt on top of her purse and shook her hair with her hands.  "Deal, bitch."

Steph shrugged off her unbuttoned blouse and threw it over the edge of a nearby stall.  She reached behind her head and removed the hair band holding her ponytail together.  She placed it on the counter next to a sink, so she wouldn't have lost it when it came time to leave.  She ran a hand through her blonde mane.  Steph couldn't wait to rip out every strand of black hair from Amber's head.

Amber and Steph stepped towards each other, hands raised.  The first contact between them was a flurry probing slaps and grabs, as each tried to get past the other's hands and do some damage.  After flailing ineffectively, Steph grabbed Amber's left hand with her right and pressed forward, pushing the younger woman back.  Steph latched her other hand in Amber's thick black hair and gave it a hard jerk.  Amber winced slightly as she also hooked her hand into Steph's hair.

The two turned in a small circle, pushing with one hand and pulling hair with the other.  Amber pinned Steph against the sinks and pressed against her with her hips.  The two traded face slaps and hair pulls as Steph bucked her hips and tried to push back, tried to get out of being boxed against the sinks.  Steph and Amber rubbed their skirted pelvises together.  The rustling noise, the close contact, her heated cxnt, it all took Steph back to her earlier struggles against Kelly on the bed this morning.  She wondered if Amber was as turned on my their competition as she was.

Steph scooted her ass onto the sinks, putting her weight on the vanity countertop.  She raised her legs up and wrapped them around Amber.  She proceed to squeeze Amber's thin body between her legs.  "Surprise, bitch," she exclaimed excitedly, "You're already mine!"

"What the fucking hell?!" Amber cursed.  She appeared flustered by Steph's quick thinking.  She wrenched violently at Steph's hair, rocking her side to side as she brought her other hand around in a fist at Steph's head.  It connected on the side of Steph's head, and hurt like hell.

Steph flailed out and grabbed both of Amber's wrists to keep her from doing it again.  "What's wrong, little girl?  Having a tantrum?" she asked Amber mockingly as the two women engaged in a brief test of arm strength.  Steph grunted as she increased the pressure between her legs, intending to force Amber to quit.  "Play nice, bitch!"

Instead, Amber backed up, away from the sinks and Steph.  Steph locked her legs behind Amber's back and hung on to her wrists as she was dragged off the sink.  Amber staggered with Steph's full weight hanging off of her front, bent over and gasping for air.  Amber shook her arms awkwardly, trying to free even one of them from Steph's hands.

Amber's ample breasts hung down in Steph's face, the black bra straining to hold them back against gravity.  Steph watched them bounce and swing, momentarily mesmerized by the sight of them and her own evil thoughts.  She wanted to strain her neck forward and bite at the smooth black material, to pull it out of the way and gnaw on her enemy's brown hard nipples.  She wasn't sure if this was fantasy about hurting Amber, or pleasing herself.  What the hell, it was probably both.

Before she could act on her sadistic lust, Amber spun on her feet, swinging Stephanie in front of her.  Steph saw a bathroom stall door coming at her face.  She turned away as it smacked the side of her head with a loud thud.  "Fuck!" Steph shouted.  The tight tiled room echoed from her shout.  She knew that would leave an ugly bruise.  She looked up to see Amber grinning ferociously, her head in a halo of disorganized black hair as the bathroom ceiling rotated again.  This time, the stall hit Steph's shoulder.  Jarred from the impacts, Steph loosened her legs around Amber's waist and fell to the ground onto her knees.

Amber was still bent over, her wrists in Steph's grip.  She half fell, half lunged on top of Steph.  Amber tumbled into Steph and knocked her onto her back.  The younger girl landed astride the blonde.  Her already short blue skirt hiked higher to accommodate straddling Stephanie.  Amber finally freed her arms, and proceeded to deliver wide, open-handed slaps to Steph's face.

Steph lashed out with her hands, trying to interrupt the blows and hit back.  Her fingers caught in Amber's bra, causing her right breast to bounce free of its cup.  The dark brown nipple, stiff with excitement, called out to Steph's claws, daring her to test it, to hurt it.  She knew the she had agreed not to attack Amber's tits, but a combination of habit and bitchiness made it too attractive of a target.  As her head was knocked back and forth by Amber's wild swings, she reached for the breast with both of her hands, pinching it on either side of the nipple.  She tugged as hard as she could.

"Oh God you fucking dirty cheater!" Amber shrieked.  "I fucking hate you, cxnt!"

"I get that a lot, bitch!" Steph retorted.

Amber ceased her slapping and tried to pull Steph's hands free of her tit.  It stretched and twisted in Steph's hands as the two fought over it.  Steph let go with one hand and dragged Amber to the side by her hair.  Bucking her pelvis hard, she managed to drop Amber onto her side.

The two scrabbled and rolled on the bathroom floor as they clawed each other.  Steph's attack on Amber's chest meant her own was fair game, and it wasn't long before Amber's sharp nails dug into her sore titflesh.  She didn't care, though; Steph was too pissed off, too turned on, too engaged in their fight to give a damn.  The wild abandon they fought with excited and drove her.  Barely a moment passed when they weren't scratching at tits, pulling hair, or smacking wildly at each other's bodies.

Steph rolled on top of Amber and bounced a couple times to knock the wind out of her.  She used both hands to rip at Amber's hair and pull the bitch's face up between her knees.

"Fucking slut!" Stephanie cursed, breathing heavily.

For once, Amber didn't reply, as she fought to breathe against Steph's weight on top of her.  She slapped at Steph's sides, leaving bright red hand prints.  One hand caught in the long blonde hair and grabbed, jerking Steph's head back.  Steph fell back between Amber's legs, her knees stuck underneath her.  She pushed at the floor, trying to get back up, or at least straighten her legs.  Her skirt had pulled as high as it could go, a couple inches above her pantyline.  She could feel the building's air conditioning blowing cold air on her damp underwear.  Amber, meanwhile, pulled herself up through Steph's legs and managed to sit up.  She took great heaving breaths.

Steph rolled over, relieving the pain of laying back with her legs stuck under her.  She crawled several feet away from Amber, trying to get some distance to stand up.  She felt the sudden weight of her enemy pouncing on her back and panicked.  Amber hooked her legs and arms around Steph and rolled.  Steph found herself trapped between Amber's legs around her waist, her arms held to the side.

Amber's hands, hot and sweaty, reached around Steph's torso and clamped on her breasts.  They pinched and twisted, causing Steph to squeal and wriggle in Amber's grip.

"You fucking bitch," Amber hissed beneath her, "You motherfucking bitch!  I'm gonna rip your damned tits right off!"

Amber mauled relentlessly.  Steph tried to get free, to break Amber's hold on her arms.  She twisted in pain as her breasts were pulled in opposite directions and then stabbed by sharp nails.

"I can see why someone did such a number on your little breasts," Amber whispered in Steph's ear, "It's just so much fucking fun!"  Amber kneaded both nipples at once, squeezing a gasp and a slight screech from Steph.  "Scream more for me, bitch!"

Steph struggled, thinking that she couldn't suffer another loss today because some bitch had torn apart her tits.  She twisted and turned in Amber's grip.  Steph felt Amber's body against hers, sweat sliding between them, muscles strained against each other.  She broke Amber's hold on one arm, and turned part of the way around to face her enemy.

"Y'know, once I've kicked your ass," Steph said, "I think I'll rape your face with my cxnt."  She slapped out at Amber's face.

"I bet you say that to all your fucking dyke friends," Amber answered.  She fell on her back as Steph pushed forward, attacking.

"Only the weak fatass ones."  Steph was on top again, her hands in Amber's thick black hair and ripping and pulling for all she was worth.  The pressure of Amber's leg against her panties was too much for her body to ignore.  As the two women abused each other, Steph found herself humping Amber's leg.  And was Amber humping back?  She couldn't be sure with all the frenzied movement.

Amber punched at Steph's side while her other hand clawed bright red scratches into her ass.  "I can see you pity-fucking lots of fat lonely dykes," Amber taunted, "Too scared to go after someone with a better cxnt than yours."  Amber felt Steph hump her leg harder.  She knew she was turning the blonde bitch on, even as they tortured each other.  She felt her own eager cxnt increase it's rhythmic rubbing of Steph's leg.

A fresh gush of warmth flooded between Steph's legs.  So Amber was willing to get that dirty in this fight, eh?  She stared into Amber's eyes.  "I think I know how to settle this little fight of ours."

"Spit it out bitch!" Amber grunted.  Her nails stabbed into Steph's ass.  "Tell me what a fucking dyke you are!"

The frustration and disdain, the violence and anger, it all fueled Steph's raging desire to destroy Amber however she could.  "What, slut?" she yelled in Amber's face.  "I can't hear you over you humping my leg like a horny fucking dog!"

The two fighters had stopped punching and slapping.  They weren't wrestling as before, trying to exploit or change their hold on their enemy.  Their sexual energies were too fired up for them to worry about their attacks.  They focused on the moment of sexual satisfaction that they were racing each other towards.

Amber's hand was latched to Steph's firm ass, pulling it down against herself.  The fingers of her hand moved around, sliding under panty briefly and then sliding back away, teasing.  Her skirt, chosen for its short length and provocative nature early that morning, was pushed up into a narrow band around her.  She rammed her own ass upward, bending her legs and putting her weight on her back and feet, as she felt her black thong slide wetly between her cxnt and Steph's leg.  She could feel the barest traces of tantalizing flesh-on-flesh contact between her pussy lips and Steph's skin as the thong moved to one side or another.  She eagerly wanted to tear the thong off, but she was trapped, held in thrall by the approach of this first glorious orgasm.

Steph pressed herself against Amber, the two pairs of scratched tits rolling against each other.  She held Amber's other arm down against the cool floor, her fingers gripping the fit muscles tightly.  Her other hand was locked in Amber's hair, tugging it to the side half-heartedly.  Her real efforts were focused on her body grinding against Amber's leg.  She could feel the slick fluids she leaked dripping and running slowly down Amber's smooth leg.  The ache between her legs screamed for release.

The two half naked women pressed against each other, breathing rapidly.  They moaned with increasing urgency as the mutual orgasm built and crested.  Steph felt herself start to fall over the edge.  She turned her head and rested it on Amber's chest as she humped more quickly.  She gasped as she shuddered with delight.  Amber felt Steph cumming on her leg and couldn't help herself.  She felt dizzy as she cried out, softly but intently.  She relaxed after her final thrust, her hand sliding from Steph's ass.

They laid on the floor, panting, the bliss of their orgasm washing over and through them.  Blonde hair mingled with black as they rested.  The peace would prove to be temporary.

Amber bucked weakly against Steph.  "Get the fuck off me, bitch."

Steph sat up on her knees, still straddling Amber's leg.  She could feel the sticky mess she'd made there.  She tossed her hair.  "Shut your fucking dyke mouth."  Their insults weren't the screaming matches from before, but instead cooler, quieter.  That didn't mean anything was settled between them.

Amber pushed herself on one arm.  "I told you to get the fucking hell off me!"  She shoved Steph's shoulder.

Stephanie stood up, glaring down at her enemy.  "What's wrong, slut?  Don't wanna cuddle?"  She walked over to her things piled on the sink.  She pulled out her cell phone and checked the time.  They still had plenty.

Amber was still sitting on the ground, pulling the bra that had slipped free of her bosom a while ago over her head.  Tossing it away, she set to pushing down her skirt and thong.  Steph saw her smooth shaved pussy and felt her own heating up again.  Amber stood up, naked, and turned on a sink for a drink of water.

Steph pushed down her own skirt, wiggling her ass to help get free.  Her panties, damp and smelling of cum, were tossed to the side.  She strode over towards Amber, and could see the black haired beauty watching her in the mirror as she drank.

Amber turned off the faucet and shook the water from her hands.  She turned towards Steph.  She took in the naked curves of her body, the pained-looking tits whose suffering she had added to, the neat trimmed blonde bush.  She wanted to make it all hers, and then to break it.

"I'm going to grind your fucking pussy to dust," she threatened.

Steph smiled mockingly.  "Big words for a little cxnt."

Amber stepped forward, as did Steph.  The two were chest to chest again, though not as roughly as in their past confrontations.  Steph felt the sting in her breasts, but it was less, and her attention was all on Amber.  The women glared in each other's eyes as they felt their bodies press against each other.  They could each feel the slickness they'd left on the other's leg.

Amber's hand pulled at Steph's, brought it between her legs and pushed it against her warm pussy.  Steph didn't take her eyes off Amber's.  This was a simple challenge, meant to unnerve her.  It was amateurish.  She let her fingers slip in, felt the brush of the clit amidst the warm soft flesh.  She felt Amber's hand slide over her bush, down to her vagina.  Fingers pushed in, spreading the lips and reaching deep.  The hand was frigid, wet with cold water still.  It was shocking, different.  She felt the cold fingers rub her clit as Amber thrust two fingers in and out.  Without thinking, her mind on fire with stimulation and excitement, Steph teased back, her fingertips playing with Amber's clit.

Offline forestman

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 03:13:22 PM »
Two sets of fingers slid and thrust, each bringing a small preview of the anticipation and feelings that were inevitable.  Steph and Amber stared each other in the face still.  Steph felt her hand getting slicker.  She could see tiny rivulets of sweat running down Amber's naked body; only a few, but enough to suggest Amber was also excited.  Steph decided to antagonize Amber, push the contest further.

"Is this how you fight with your high school friends, bitch?  Finger fuck till one of you gets so bored they fake an orgasm?" she taunted.

She felt Amber's fingers stop moving inside her, start to pull out.  Steph drew back her own hand.  Her eyes still on her enemy, Steph turned on a faucet and washed her hand off.

"If the elderly slut wants fucked dry so bad-," Amber started to respond.

Steph shoved into Amber with her body, interrupting her.  "Lay your fat ass down and I'll show you who gets fucked dry," she hissed angrily.

Amber's eyes narrowed as her open hand flew up and smacked Steph in the side of the head.  Her face turned with the impact.  She watched in the mirror as Amber's fingers, still sticky with her own pussy juices, hooked into her messed up blonde hair and pulled.  She pulled away from Amber as she swung out her own hands, groping for a hold in Amber's dark hair.

They rocked back and forth as they pulled each other's hair.  The only sounds in the room was the women's breathing, and the shuffling of their bare feet across the bathroom tile.  Amber pulled Steph across the bathroom towards a wall as the two began trading open handed slaps at each other's bodies.

The two stopped at the wall, hands in each other's hair as they ceased pulling, but refused to let go.  They paused there, panting.

"Fat cow bitch," Amber cursed.

Steph stepped into Amber, her leg sliding between Amber's.  "Fuck you bitch.  Are we gonna fight or fuck?"

Amber jerked at Steph's hair as she pressed tighter against the blonde.  She felt Steph's leg rub her crotch.  She knew she was leaking on it, and didn't care.  "I'll kick your ass either way, slut," she promised.

Steph felt Amber's warm cxnt on her leg and could no longer deny the fire that burned in her own pussy.  She wanted to feel Amber slide beneath her while she ravaged her sexually.  She wanted to put Amber in her place, show her that, for whatever crazy-bitch reasons, she had picked a fight with the wrong person.  And she wanted to see Amber's face when it all happened.

Steph flailed her arms violently, pulling Amber's head around by its hair.  Amber hung on to Steph's mane.  The women tottered briefly, off balance, and then they tumbled over each other to the floor.  Steph hit the floor on the side, while Amber landed on her back.

Neither wasted any time rolling towards each other and locking together.  Legs tangled and twined.  Each fighter felt a shudder as their warm cxnts, so eager to meet, smacked together.  Each fighter saw the other's shudder and threw out bitchy comments about it even as they fought to control their sexual excitement and use it against their enemy.

"What's wrong bitch? Can't handle my cxnt?" "Your smelly cxnt is pathetic against mine!" "Shut up so I can fuck your brains out!" "I'll fuck you till you're raw!" "Not before I can out-fuck you!" "cxnt-fucking slut!"

These first moments of sexual combat were far from satisfying as both women humped each other vigorously.  They were briefly overcome by their desires and simply slapped their pussies together frantically as they thrashed around on the floor.  Each woman wanted the top position, and so they rolled and struggled.  Anytime their flailing caused one female to briefly break the pussy contact, the other would shove their crotch forward aggressively, content only when their warm juices mixed between them again.

Steph gained control of the confrontation first, sitting upright with Amber's leg beneath her as she gripped the other leg in the air in front of her, against her body.  Steph held the leg so that she could remain in the more dominant position as she rolled her hips, bucking against Amber's wet cxnt with hers.

Amber wasn't struggling to escape the hold, but instead helped hold her leg up, spreading her legs wider.  She thrust against Stephanie as she reached forward and gripped her enemy's ass.  Each time she pushed her body against Steph she pulled with her arm, increasing the force of the thrust, increasing the blinding pleasure her clit experienced as the friction increased.

Both women remained in this position for several minutes, intent on vanquishing their foe on the sexual battlefield.  Steph watched Amber's firm breasts, so similar to her own, bounce and sway with each thrust.  Amber was held in thrall by the hypnotic way Steph's hips rolled, the scratching of blonde bush against her shaven pussy the most minor of irritations compared to the sexual release she felt.

As the wet heat between them surged and grew, Steph threw back her head, gasping for air.  This encouraged Amber to redouble her efforts, thrusting harder and harder as she sought to grind out an orgasm from Steph.  But she couldn't deny that her own body burned, driven by their humping warfare.

Steph fell backwards a little bit, her hold on Amber's leg breaking as she was forced to hold herself up.  The orgasm that ripped through her was tremendous, and she felt tortured as Amber continued driving into her pussy, taking the pleasurable pain to new heights with each thrust.  Amber's assault ceased within moments though as she laid back on the floor, stiff and moaning loudly as she cummed on Steph.  The liquids seaped between and around their legs and groins.

Amber and Steph took a moment to catch her breath.  Each woman had been rocked by the power of the sexual satisfaction they had brought each other.  They panted, and their faces were flush with color.  And still the fire burned between them, unquenched by their energetic rubbing.  Their warm wet pussies wanted nothing more than to enter the fray again, to test their rival's inevitable sexual limits.

Steph felt Amber moving and looked up to see her propping herself up.  Rather than struggle to stay on top, Steph laid herself down on the cool tile floor.  "See if you can actually fuck back this time, twat," she quipped.  She raised her leg, inviting Amber.

Amber lifted Steph's leg.  She saw Steph's pussy lips spread with the action.  Globs of cum stuck in Steph's short blonde hairs.  Amber had a perverse desire to reach down and pull some of sticky hairs out, just to see Steph squirm.  Sadism warred against her lusty need to feel her clit slide against Steph's as soon as possible.  She compromised by slamming her crotch against Steph's none too kindly.

"You're an easy fuck," Amber snarled.  "You keep cumming like some fucking dyke virgin and you'll be finished in no time."

"And you're a lousy fuck with a loose cxnt," Steph snarled right back, "You've got nothing!"  She braced herself with her arms as she pushed against Amber, trying to match and take control of the rhythm of their fucking.

Amber wouldn't let Steph take over, though.  She kept the pace of her thrusts steady, if a little fast.  Each time she ground pussy against pussy she put all her body into it.  She was thrilled that Steph had so far cum first, both while they had wrestled on the floor and when they'd first fought cxnt-to-cxnt.  She intended to rip an orgasm from the blonde as fast as possible, and to keep right on fucking her until she dropped.

Steph refused to back down.  If Amber wanted to fuck hard, so be it.  She matched every one of Amber's thrusts with her own.  Each rough pressing of pussy to pussy, clit to clit, brought new levels of sexual energy and intensity to her dirty pleasure.

Both women were grunting with exertion as they mercilessly laid into each other.  Sweat beaded on their bodies and ran down in slick trails.  The bright fluorescent lights shone on them, catching the sweaty sheen on their womanly curves.  Steph's ass would sometimes hit the tiled floor as she bucked and humped, making a delicious smacking noise.

Minutes passed like hours, time slowed, and each woman's thoughts began to focus and narrow to just the next thrust, and then the thrust after that.  The sex was fantastic, but neither was in this just for the sex.  Each female longed for that final moment when the other would admit their weakness, and sprawl out on the floor exhausted and truly out-fucked.

Amber shuddered for a moment, the first tremblings of inevitable sexual release flowing through her.  She could not believe it.  But she had no choice; she pressed on, riding Steph's cxnt, a slave to the tempo of their sexual fight.

Steph saw Amber's back straighten ever so slightly.  She looked up from their glaring staredown towards the ceiling.  She knew Amber was about to cum.  Without even thinking, caught up her own excitement, Steph reached up and grabbed several locks of dark black hair.  Steph pulled them, eliciting a short scream from Amber.  She felt her own excitement coming to a head, but something in the back of Steph's mind reassured her that Amber was fading as she grew stronger.

Amber's head was pulled to the side as she bucked against Steph's cxnt.  Keeping one hand clamped on Steph's leg, she groped across Steph's body blindly.  Her fingers closed around the firm hot mass of one of the blonde's breasts, bouncing with the force of their fucking.  She twisted it the way one would a stuck door knob.

"AAAAH!" Steph screamed out, "You motherfucking whore!"  She jerked harder on Amber's hair, and unconsciously pressed her wet cxnt even tighter against her enemy's.

"Cum for me you ugly bitch!" Amber shouted back.  Her own control was in shambles, and her only hope was to break Steph first.

The two beauties rubbed against each other more frantically, the rhythm of their strong thrusts coming apart under the pressure of the white hot electricity that arced through their bodies.  Each woman was lost in the rush of the moment.  They fucked on towards their stunning orgasms.

Amber came first, her back stiffening as she cried out softly.  Her hold on Steph's breast loosened and she slumped backwards, holding herself up to avoid falling back completely.  Steph humped against Amber's leaking pussy several more times, feeling warm cum ooze and slide over her crotch.  Finally, she could hold back no more, and she moaned as she relaxed, the orgasm leaving her feeling tingly.

Each woman paused then for breath, waiting to see what would happen.  Both knew already, though.

Steph rose to her knees.  She looked down on Amber, splayed beneath her, sitting in a small pool of their cum.  She looked tired and surprised.  She couldn't shut her mouth as she sucked in air greedily.

Amber was vulnerable.

Steph reached over and pushed her down to the bathroom floor.  Amber fell backwards, half in and half out of an open bathroom stall.  Steph pushed closer to Amber, until they were crotch to crotch.  She hovered over Amber, felt the heat coming off the bitch as small drops of sweat ran down her tits onto Amber's chest.  She held the position for a moment, her pussy the barest amount of space from Amber's.

Amber looked up at Steph stubbornly.  "Fuck your blonde fucking pussy," Amber spat out angrily.

Steph pressed her hot cxnt forward, bridging the gap between herself and Amber, feeling her clit come alive again with stimulation.  "Fuck you bitch," she said, equally bitchy as she began to hump.

The two were face to face.  Steph felt Amber's hot breath on herself.  She felt her burning, aching nipples grazing Amber's.  The stall around them added to the echoes of their panting as they fucked.

Amber barely lasted a couple minutes under the new attack.  Her ass stopped rising up off the ground, and she ceased to buck against Steph.  She moaned and squirmed beneath Steph.

Steph, meanwhile, didn't quit.  Even as more of Amber's cum stuck to her, she continued.  She had Amber where she wanted her, and now it was just a matter of making sure they both knew it.

Orgasms came and went for Amber over the next several minutes.  Steph kept the two of them close, her sweaty hands holding Amber as she struggled to break free.  Amber was barely trying though, as she was so caught up in the ecstasy of their sex.  She was torn between the shame of her loss, and the mind-numbing agony of her sexual releases.

Just hours ago, Amber had shoved a stupid-looking smiling blonde, just for the fun of it.  As the hours had passed she had enjoyed her taunting of Steph, the way the seeming-prude had been fazed by Amber's aggressiveness.  She remembered that first bit of doubt she'd felt when she stepped into the bathroom that she was now being ravaged in, and had seen the marks on Steph's chest: clear indicators that she had picked a fight not with some goody-goody blonde, but with a veteran bitch fighter.  And now she writhed on the cold tiled floor, her body exhausted, and her sexual conquest complete.

"OH, OH GOD," Amber finally shouted at Steph, at the ceiling.  Steph kept on fucking Amber, relishing the desperate tone of her voice.  "Fucking hell, stop!" Amber begged, panting, "Fucking stop already!"

Steph's lust still cried out for one final release.  She thrust against Amber steadily for several moments more, and then finally stopped as she cummed for the first time since she'd shoved Amber into the stall.  Her body settled onto Amber's sex-wracked frame.  The air around them seemed humid, and stunk of sweat and sex.  She had won.  Amber was hers to do with as she would.

Steph didn't waste any time rubbing her victory over Amber in, though not with words.  Tired, and yet full of energy at the same time, Steph dragged her crotch up Amber's sweating body.  Steph raised herself up, her legs spread and straddling the limp form beneath her.

She sat on Amber's chest, breathing heavily, and looked down at the bitch beneath her.  Black hair stuck out everywhere, much of it soaked with sweat.  Amber's face was bright red, though with anger or exhaustion or both, Steph didn't know or care.  Steph reached out with one hand as she steadied herself with the other on the stall.  She gripped Amber's hair and pulled her head up.  She shoved herself forward a little, letting her wet sticky cxnt rub on Amber's face.  Amber sputtered and protested, but was too tired and beaten to stop the embarrassing display of victory.  Steph finally spoke, taunting Amber.

"Taste my fucking winner cxnt, bitch!" she exclaimed as cum mingled with sweat.  She jerked Amber's hair again, harder.  "Who's the fucking Bitch Queen now?!  Who is it, you piece of shit whore?!"

Steph thrashed Amber's head around a little more, and then let go.  Amber's head fell back to the ground with a soft thud.  Steph sat for a moment, straddling Amber's chest, and then slowly pushed herself up off the ground to a standing position.

She staggered out of the stall.  She caught a quick glance at herself as she headed for her things stacked on the sink counter.  Her hair was disheveled, it's earlier neat combed look long gone.  Scratches, some new, some just irritated, were bright red across her chest and arms, along with large welts.  And of course, she was filthy.

There was no way she could head back to work, she thought as she checked the time on her phone.  Her lunch hour had run out fifteen minutes ago, though she imagined no one had missed her quite yet.  She'd have to call the office and say she was sick.  Sneak out of the building to her car.

And head home.  To where Kelly was.  And to their inevitable and violent Friday rematch.

The thought of her roommate inspired her.  Steph flipped her cell phone open.

--

Kelly was laying on the couch of the living room.  After her initial confrontation with Steph that morning, she hadn't been in any mood to head out to work.  She'd probably punch her asshole manager in the face and get fired, or arrested, or something.  So she'd driven over to a co-worker's place.  The guy had been hot for her for a while, but she'd enjoyed tormenting him rather than rewarding him.  When she got to his place and he answered the door, she had stepped in and torn off her top, revealing her bosom in its black bra.  A few minutes had been all she needed, and the sucker had been willing to do anything for her.  So she sent him off to work to cover her shift.

After, she'd lured Mary, a fuck buddy of hers from months ago, over to her place and taken the photos she knew would piss Steph the hell off.  She hadn't been in any mood for simple sex though, and Mary hadn't been able to keep up with Kelly's aggressive fucking.  Mary went home after barely being over for an hour.

And now Kelly was in the living room, watching some random TV show as she ate some popcorn and waited for Steph to come home in several hours.  The only thing she'd bothered to put on after Mary left was a bright green tank top.

Her phone chirped with a text message.  Kelly leaned over to pick it off the floor.  She'd been surprised that Steph hadn't sent something back earlier.  Usually she was so easy to piss off.

Kelly flipped the phone open.  It read: I've been pretty busy too, slut...check it out.  A picture was attached.

A beautiful black haired woman was sprawled in a bathroom stall, naked.  Her body, and especially her tits, were covered in bright welts and scratches and handprints.  She looked wet, soaked.  The lady was a wreck.  What was that on her face?  Was it...

The phone chimed again.  Another message: you're next, bitch!

Kelly closed the phone, stunned.  Was her stuck up roommate pussyfighting other dykes at work?  It seemed incredible.  And yet the thought of someone mauling Steph's tiny tits and wrestling her on the floor, steaming cxnts pressed together, was an engrossing thought.  She felt herself get warm between her legs.

Kelly knew she'd have maybe half an hour before Steph came home.  She turned off the TV.  Would she have time for some R&R?  Her hand wandered down to her pussy.  What the hell, she figured.  She didn't care if Steph walked in on her or not.

--
End Part 3
--

And that's where the story left off.

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2022, 03:51:46 PM »
 Is there any chance that this hot story got a finish?

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2022, 06:29:14 PM »
This is a good story, I would love to know how it end's

Offline DavidG

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2022, 12:24:31 AM »
Fantastic and thank you for posting
I want No I need more Please continue however you feel comfortable

Offline Georgian_Peach

• Shalom slut
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2022, 08:27:04 PM »
I remember stumbling on this years ago! Would love to see how it ends!

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2022, 07:29:44 PM »
As an avid reader who wrote some stories in the past, and ran out of inspiration, I understand you.

The title for the series was too demanding on you, Fridays, as if Stephanie would have at least one fight each week. And good fights, like stories, need inspiration. But you write fluently, and created a good script.

You left two good characters waiting for a rematch: rowdy jealous Kelly, and tired elated Stephanie. May be their next time will end of of Kelly getting more satisfaction. There's always a possibility of something different to happen to Stephanie in the next Friday.

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2022, 06:39:33 PM »
I disagree with the author's apart, that Part 3 was the weaker of the three. I consider it the better developed, taking the reader's interest to higher levels of pleasure, even after multiple orgasms have been achieved.

My first impression when I downloaded the story to my hard (pun intended) disc, is reinforced now that I've read each of it's 16 340 words.

The writer uses a word (three times) that I didn't find on my paper dictionaries, or on the net. For instance, in the sentence: «Amber honeyg on to Steph's mane.» Please explain!

For such a long story, the author only commits three logical mistakes: At the beginning, in her bedroom, Stephanie «picked up the glass of water she'd left there a couple of nights ago.» Obviously, according to her character, she would have placed the full glass there «last night», in contrast to the poorly kept bedroom of her roommate Kelly.

Later on, arriving at the office, Stephanie steps out to argue with the unnamed black hair girl - in the parking lot - and after insulting gestures and a stare down, they «turned and continued on their ways». I assume that the brunette is going out of the office, or returning to get something from her car, while Stephanie is getting back inside and hurrying up to her desk. I find it is odd that Ms. Amber Dowles is passing by the corridor at the same time Stephanie arrived at the coffee machine - the first place for a worker to visit, as we all know. (LOL) May be that's because I do not know the building's plant.

During the titfight phase in the ladies' room, Stephanie «could feel the building's air conditioning blowing cold air on her damp underwear.» I am sure this sentence is of great effect on the readers, but think again. This property belongs to a capitalist company, and one of the functions of the Control Department is to cancel redundant services, like the air conditioning in such a vast 4th floor, empty for more than a year. Very unrealistic.

Otherwise, this is an impeccably written titfight and sexfight story, in the old style, where those actions were part of a catfight. For dominance... but aren't they all? Many women wrestlers made the discovery of their «guilty pleasure» during the practice of the sport, and evolved - in public or in private - to catfighting, as a way to come (pun intended) to the point where Stephanie's question to Amber is totally rhetorical: «Are we gonna fight or f*ck?»

I join the other people who commented before me. Please, forestman, get out of the thick forest where you are, and bring the two principals for their Friday night clash:

• Stephanie Harding, 30, C cup breasts, blonde dyke - the author says, but I have no proof yet;
  • Kelly, age NA, DD cup breasts, reddish brown hair, bisexual (proof: she mates with Mary and a Male Co-worker in the same Friday)