News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Story Search

• 5 Replies

Offline Lordofddead

Story Search
« on: August 10, 2012, 02:30:34 AM »
Looking for a story in which a fight takes place between a mother and daughter with another pair of mother and daughter. They fight over a guy, and it ended with one pair being raped with a vine bottle... If memory serves me correctly the title of the story was Spring Break.
I read this story some 5 yrs ago on titfight.org before it got shut down. If some one has it plz post it over her, it would mean a lot.
Thanking in advance!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
Re: Story Search
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 02:06:01 AM »
Is this it?

Spring Break

Written by Fanman    Tuesday, 27 December 2005 21:39

Athletic, extrovert teenagers compete for Gary in a hot dance night. Judy wins him, but he is not much of a lover. Connie ends the night with Eddy, and he is quite a man. Judy ambushes Connie the night after in a dark walkway, and they titfight for Eddy. Their mothers shout encouragement, and engage in a harsher tit and cxnt wrecking fight themselves.

Everybody in the place watched the two girls. Hell, you had to. Not only were they by far and away the best looking girls in the place, but they were also the most, how shall I say it, uhm? extroverted? Each was eighteen, nineteen, twenty years old, something like that, 5'7" or so, and 130 or 135 lbs. The blond was probably a 36C cup and the brunette maybe a 38C. Both their waists were probably a 26 or 27 and hips around 36. Both were vivacious, energetic, athletic and from the looks of what was happening on the dance floor, very competitive.

They were competing for the attention of a hunk named Gary. Tall, blond and handsome, Gary had the body of a swimmer; broad shoulders, muscled chest, narrow waist, slim hips and washboard abs. The two had been trying for him all evening. One would dance with him, then the other, almost like they were consciously taking turns. They were getting wilder as the night went on, undulating to the music, rubbing themselves, then rubbing themselves against him and finally as the night wore to a close, rubbing him. Any red blooded American male would definitely pick one, but which one was a guess.

Eddy leaned against the bar and laughed to himself. Early in the evening, he had tried to interest first the blond then the brunette in him. But both had their eyes on Gary. He could understand why. Eddy was a little better looking than average, and definitely had a better than average body, but Gary looked like a Norse god. But Eddy knew who ever ended up with Gary was going to be one unbelievably disappointed young lady. Gary may have decided to go with one of these woman tonight, but Eddy knew that his heart wouldn?t be in it, because Gary had made a strong pass at Eddy himself as the two were entering the club. When Eddy politely turned him down, Gary must have decided to try a little straight action for a change?a big change from what Eddy knew about him.

The odd part to Eddy was that both the girls appeared to be with an older couple, probably their parents. While it wasn?t odd to see girls on vacation with their parents, having the girls try to pick up one night stands while the parents watched, was odd.

The night progressed and the club cleared out. Eddy had had a couple of offers during the evening, but had turned them all down. He was having way too much fun watching the competition. When one girl finished dancing with the hunk, she would go back to her parents, where she would go into deep discussion with her mother and glare at her opponent. Obviously each mother was encouraging her daughter and probably giving advice. So the evening progressed. Finally around 1:30 am Eddy got his chance. The brunette went to the bar instead of heading back to her parents. She sat down and ordered a drink. Eddy eased over.

Hi! he said, "I'm Eddy. You must be Gary's sister!"

"Sister." What makes you think I'm Gary's sister?"

"Well, you've been dancing with him most of the night and you look pretty intelligent so I figure you for his sister or a friend. The blond now, I figure she thinks she going to get something from him. Ain't she in for a surprise." he gave her a knowing wink.

The brunette looked at Eddy then over at the dance floor. "No, I'm not his sister, just a friend. Do you go to school with Gary?"

"No. I meet him down here."

"Ah! My name is Connie, by the way. What do you mean by surprise?"

"You know. Surprise!!!"

"Oh,OH!! are you sure about Gary??

"Sure. Oh, yea.  I'm sure. Hell he made another pass at me on the way in tonight! Was pretty blatant about it too. But then, I made the mistake of letting him see me in the shower before I knew which way he went, now I can't get him off my back."

A gleam came into Connie's eye now. By this point in the evening she wasn?t interested in witty conversation or dancing or anything. She just wanted sex. She had worked herself up, dancing with Gary, to the point where she almost came when she rubbed herself against his thigh, riding his leg like a dog in heat. Now she was more than a little interested in Eddy.

"Let's take a walk?"

Judy had had three dances in a row with Gary. Where in the hell did that brunette bitch go? She'd been hanging around all night getting in the way, and suddenly she just disappeared! As long as she stayed away, Judy didn't much care where she went. She concentrated on her dancing and enticing Gary. Looked like he was hers tonight. Suddenly someone burst through a side door and hustled across the club. Shit, it was that fucking brunette. But she didn't head for the dance floor. Instead she went straight to her table, grabbed her purse, said something to her mother and was gone. Judy just smiled. Bitch probably realized she was outclassed and picked up some loser as a consolation prize. Maybe Judy would find her in the morning and gloat.

The sun was well up by the time Connie awoke. She looked over at Eddy and leered. The man was a god. He had ten inches of throbbing meat, the endurance of a race horse and the touch of a angel. He put her satisfaction on at least a par with his own and she was convinced that for at least a while he was totally concentrated on pleasing her, not himself. She had two orgasms before his first shot. He ate her for another one, sucked and rubbed her to another, then nailed her again for the last. By the time they had finished, the sun was almost up and they had sat together on the patio cuddling, to watch it rise. She was in paradise.

She got up and went in to take a shower, letting him sleep. Damn, he had earned it. When she had finished and came out, he was awake.

"I have to met my mother at noon for lunch. Want to come?"

"Didn't I? Oh, you mean to lunch. Naw, I?m still pretty tired. I think I?ll go back to my room and get some more sleep, if I can. My room mates will be there and sleeping could be a problem."

"Well, why don't you stay here. I'll be with mother till 2:00 or 2:30 then I'll come back." She knelt on the bed and leaned over him. "I'll even wake you up if you like?"

"Yea, Okay. I can't think of a better way to wake up. Can I take you to dinner later?"

"It's a date. See you later!" and she was off and Eddy went back to sleep with busty brunettes dancing in his head.

"Well, honey, how was your night?" Not something you would expect a mother to ask her daughter, especially considering how she had spent the night, but Connie and her mother Bridget were very open with each other about sex. Bridget was on her third husband and had a very open marriage, dating, and sleeping with, any one she wanted.

"Mother, he was incredible. Not only is he hung like a horse, he has unbelievable stamina and the best tongue you can image."

As the two continued to talk, Connie noticed the blond slut from the night before. She was sitting with her mother and didn?t looked pleased at all. Connie's laughter pealed across the dinning area and everyone looked, including Judy. She saw that Connie was looking at her and laughing.

"Some how she knows." Thought Judy sullenly, looking over at the obnoxious brunette. "I didn't know how, but the bitch knows."

Bridget wanted to know what the joke was, and when Connie told her, they both laughed uproariously. Judy sat and stewed.

After lunch Bridget look slyly at Connie and said "Say Connie, if this Eddy is as good as you say, how about letting your dear sweet mother have a shot at him."

"I don't know Mom, what about Ted?"

"Well if your dear old step-dad doesn't do better than he did last night, he won't be your dear old step-dad much longer. I married your father for love, and Mike for money, but Ted was supposed to be about sex and fun. Right now he's neither."

Connie thought about it for a minute then said "Hell, why not, mom. It's not like either of us is going to see this guy again, after this week. We might as well both enjoy him!"

When Eddy woke up, the boobs in his face seemed bigger than they had last night. As he rammed his cock into her, he thought it felt a little looser, not quite as tight as last night. And when she straddled him and rode him like a pony, he could have sworn she was heavier this time. He had never even opened his eyes till he heard the door open. He looked over and saw Connie standing at the door. Quickly he looked up. Who the hell??? Connie started laughing as he pitched the woman to the side and scrambled to the edge of the bed.

"What the hell is going on?"

"Sorry Eddy. My mother wanted a tumble, and I didn't think you'd mind!"

Panting and stammering, heart pounding, Eddy said "Mind? No I don't mind. I like having heart attacks. Jesus woman, a shock like that when I have an erection could kill me. Do you know how much blood that thing takes out of my system when its up?" The laughter hid the creak of the bed as Bridget crawled to Eddy to finish.

Following her session with Eddy, Bridget quickly sent Ted home. She wasn't about to try taking Eddy from her daughter, but she wanted to find out more about this stud, and be ready and able, just in case, to give him her undivided attention.

That night, the three of them went to dinner then a floor show at one of the clubs. After the show they stayed to dance for a while. Connie danced with Eddy for two dances, they sat one out, then Bridget danced one, while Connie went to the ladies room. When she returned, she sat at the table alone, assuming Bridget and Eddy were still dancing. When Bridget came and sat down alone, they both kind of looked at each other and said simultaneously

"Where's Eddy?"

"He was dancing with you went I left."

"I left him here at the table. I went over to say high to a friend I saw."

They both scanned the club and finally found him, dancing. Dancing with the bitch blond from last night. When the music ended he came back to the table and sat.

"Who was that?"

"Hum? Oh, that was Judy. You remember her from last night? She asked me to dance while you guys were gone and I was curious about how she made out last night."

"Well how did she make out?"

"Masturbation."

"Masturbation?"

"Yea, you know. Self pleasure."

"I know what it is. Why did you say it?"

"Well I assume that?s what she did. She said that after she got Gary back to her room, he couldn?t get it up. Not all night."

The three had a real laugh over that one. For the rest of the night any time they saw Judy they would break out laughing, just thinking about it.

Eddy wanted an early night. He wanted to get some sleep and do some daytime activities tomorrow, so they left by 10:00 pm. The were heading to Bridget's bungalow to drop her off. She hoped she could convince Connie to come in, at least for a while. As they walked along the empty paths and walkways, a shadow suddenly detached itself and stepped in front on them.

"Hi, Eddy." Came the sultry voice.

"Judy? Is that you?"

"Yea, it's me! I thought I'd give you another chance!"

"What's she mean another chance Eddy?" growled Connie.

"Back at the club while we were dancing, she offered to show me why blondes have more fun."

"Oh really!" Connie stepped forward toward Judy and to the side. The three of them made a triangle (how fitting) and gave Eddy a view of the two girls side by side, facing each other.

"You really think she compares to me, Eddy?"

"I don't know Connie, you are both very pretty and she is pretty busty. Her waist is about the same as yours and she does have a nice ass. Of course, I've seen much more of your body than hers." With that he kind of cocked his head and looked at both girls.

With no hesitation Judy pealed off her dress and stood in just her bra and panties. Eddy smiled as he looked her over, then looked at Connie. Connie seductively unbuttoned her blouse and slowly slipped it off. Then she undid her skirt and hitched it down over her hips. Instead of dropping it she bent over at the waist to hold the skirt and step out of it. This displayed her hanging cones to Eddy.
Judy kicked herself. This had suddenly become a competition and the brunette bitch was way ahead on points. She would have to do a lot better than this to win. She moved around a little to get Eddy's attention, then slowly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She held it by the cups and rubbed her breasts for a second then lowered the bra. She rubbed the bra down her breasts and over the nipples so that the nipple popped out and bobbed a little when she released them. Eddy licked his lips.

Connie reached up for her front clasped bra, undid it and slowly pealed it away from her breasts. She moved closer to Judy till their breasts were touching and their nipples were point to point. Eddy just stood there comparing one to the other.

"Very impressive ladies. I?d have to say it was about dead even."

He lowered his eyes and as he did Connie turned, bent over a little and shook her ass at him. Judy immediately copied her.

"Pretty even there also. Maybe a slight edge to Judy. The front?"

Judy turned quickly and started shimming out of her panties. Connie just stood and watched for a second. Judy kicked off her panties and struck a pose. Her bush was a dark blond covering, neatly trimmed, but sparse. Connie laughed and slowly skinned down her thong. As Judy watched, a rich thatch of thick, dark hair revealed itself. It started half way down from the navel with a very sharp edge, like it had been shaved, then went down between Judy's legs. It looked almost like she was wearing a fur bikini bottom.

"Not even close there. Big point to Connie. Well all things considered it looks like the winner is.." Eddy stopped as another woman stepped forward.

"Hi. I'm Laura, Judy's mom. Maybe we can come up with some additional incentive." She slowly began unbuttoning her own blouse, revealing a white lace bra encasing a pair of d-cup breasts. She had barely gotten all the buttons undone when she stopped short.

"That incentive has already been added blondie." Said Bridget, pulling her own dress over her head.

Laura continued to undress and soon the mothers were in the same state of undress as their daughters. They also approached each other till tits and nipples meet.

"Well, this is an unexpected but delightful development. Ladies this is a difficult decision you have presented me with. One more thing we need to do. The breasts I see are all very shapely and fine. But I would hate to find out latter that one or more pair had been artificially enhanced. So if Connie, you would check Judy and visa versa, and Laura you would check Bridget, etc. we can make sure that everyone is natural."

Eddy watched as the women approached each other, reached up and grasped each others breast. Each began a slow manipulation of the other woman, checking for implants or signs of surgery. The mothers finished quickly and looked at Eddy. He motioned them over next to him. He placed himself between the two of them and all three turned to watch the girls. Each had been feeling up the other the whole time. All four nipples were hard and full. Connie's were definitely, longer but it looked like Judy?s might be fatter, plus her aureole were bigger. The girls poked, prodded, rubbed and squeezed each other. They rubbed their palms across the others nipples and flicked them with their thumbs. They stared directly into each others eyes, trying to intimidate, but neither would back off. They got rougher, squeezing a little harder, poking fingers a little further in, stretching breasts out and pulling to the side.

"Ow, you bitch. That hurt! Take that."

"Oh, ow, shitttt! You slut, stop squeezing so hard."

"You stop pinching my nipples!"

"I'll show you pinching."

"You want to squeeze? I'll squeeze the juice out of your tits!"

Suddenly they were pulling each other around by their tits and nipples. Then the mothers started encouraging them.

"Rip her up Connie. Carve your initials in her tits!"

"Come on Judy. Crush her milk bags!"

That was it. The girls squeezed, twisted and pulled on each other's breasts. Connie pulled Judy's tits apart then slammed them together. Judy howled and tried to retaliate but Connie pulled her off balance and dragged her around the yard. Again Connie banged Judy's tits together. She pulled and twisted, digging in, causing Judy's breast flesh to ooze out between her fingers. Connie pushed Judy across the lawn and slammed her into a tree, pinning her there and continuing to maul Judy's tits. Judy was trying to mount some offense of her own but the pain in her boobs was too much. She released Connie's sweater meat and grabbed at her wrists. Connie twisted and squeezed the tits in her hands. She pulled the breasts to the sides, stretching them as far as she could. She slammed the heels of her hands up into the bottoms of the breasts, then ripped them down.

The two struggled for over a minute, then Judy's arms fell to her side. She began crying and begged Connie to stop, not to hurt her any more. Connie pulled up on Judy's cones as far as she could, then ripped down hard, driving Judy to her knees, crying and sobbing, begging and pleading for Connie to stop.

"Ok, that's enough. She gave up. Leave her alone." Laura started forward, reaching for Connie's hair. Before she could do so, her shoulder was pulled and she spun around to face Bridget.

"You stay out of it, bitch. Judy started it and Connie is going to finish it." Bridget punctuated her statement with a slap to Laura's face. Laura stumbled back a step then drew her arm back and prepared to step in and slap back. But Connie caught her arms from behind and pulled back. Laura?s back arched and her tits pushed out. Bridget used them as targets and began slapping into Laura's tits and face.
Laura's screams and moans made Judy look up from where she was sitting on the ground crying. Seeing her mother being beaten, she struggled to her feet and attacked Connie from behind. She landed two wild punches to the side of Connie's head, then grabbed hair and pulled Connie back off of Laura. Connie turned, got her own hair hold and the two tumbled to the ground in a thrashing, kicking mass of flesh.
Laura had staggered and turned when Connie was pulled off, so when Bridget attacked, she landed on Laura's back, driving her to the ground. Filling her hands with Laura's hair, Bridget hauled back, bending Laura's spine painfully and ripping at her scalp. Bridget shook Laura's head from side to side violently, rattling the woman's brain, and making her tits slap into each other deliciously by the way.
For a brief moment, Eddy considered trying to pull the four fighting foxes apart.

"What are you nuts? First off, a guy could get hurt getting between two girls fighting, never mind four. Getting in the middle of a free for all like that is crazy. Secondly, do I really want them to stop? Of course not!!!" With that thought, Eddy stepped back and watched.

Bridget was sitting on Laura's ass and had her back bent almost into a "C". Laura's was crying and sobbing, pulling on Bridget?s wrists and begging Bridget to let her go. Bridget let go with one hand, slipped it under Laura's arm and grabbed her right breast, squeezing and crushing it into Laura's chest. As soon as Bridget got a good grip, she brought the other hand down to grab the other tit. Now she was sitting on Laura's ass, crushing her tits into her chest and squeezing and twisting with all her might, bouncing and twisting to increase the pain and pressure. Laura still had a grip on Bridget's wrists, but now it was more like she was hanging on, than trying to pull them off.

Judy had let go of Connie's hair and latched on to her boobs. She twisted, squeezed, pushed and pulled, finally putting Connie onto her back, crushing the big cones into Connie's chest. Connie squealed and pulled at Judy's wrists, but Judy was on top, straddling Connie, pushing down with all her weight. Judy bounced, driving her weight into Connie's jugs and twisted. Next, she dug her nails into Connie's left nipple and pulled straight up while putting all her weight on the right breast. She stretched the nipple and breast as far as she could then twisted. Connie's scream was music to her ears.

Suddenly, Connie reached up and clamped both hands around Judy's neck. She dug in and cut off both Judy's windpipe and arteries. Judy couldn't breath and immediately began thrashing around, trying to get those talons off her neck. The two wrestled briefly and Judy found herself on the ground lying on her side. She tried to crawl away, but Connie still had her around the neck. She couldn't breath but still had some air left when everything started to go black. Connie held the sleeper for another ten or fifteen seconds then let go and got up. The combat had been short but intense and she was breathing hard. She looked around to see Bridget sitting on Laura's ass, crushing her tits.

Bridget wrapped an arm around Laura's neck to hold her up, and motioned Connie over. Connie knelt in front of the devastated Laura, took her breasts in hand and squeezed. Laura was so far gone, she couldn't even scream, she just whimpered and moaned. Connie twisted and squeezed, mauling the older woman's big boobs. She put her thumbs over the nipples and pushed straight in, trying to slice them in half, but only managing to push her thumbs deep into Laura's bags. She jabbed stiff fingers into the tit meat, putting half-moon punctures into each breast. She dug her nails in and put two or three scratches down the outside of each tit. She let go of the mangled mammeries, to let them dangle from Laura's chest. Then she put her nails into the top of the tits and pulled straight down, putting more scratches into the top of Laura's cones.

Connie backed away and Bridget let the mangled, devastated Laura drop to the ground.

Bridget looked around and saw what she wanted. On a nearby table was an empty wine bottle. Watching her Eddy wondered what the hell that was for. If Bridget was going to beat her with it, he would have to stop her.

Bridget reached Laura and flipped her over onto her back. With no preparation at all, she jammed the wine bottle into Laura's vagina and began pumping. Laura let out a blood curdling scream, immediately crying and begging Bridget to take it out, to not rape her with the bottle. Bridget reached up and mauled Laura's tits some more as she ravished the woman with the wine bottle.
Connie had gone over and pulled Judy up to her knees. She forced Judy to walk on her knees over next to her mother. Then Connie pushed Judy's face down to Laura's bosom.

"Suck her nipples. Suck 'em hard. Suck 'em till they bleed."

Judy wrapped her lips around her mothers nipple and sucked. Connie slapped her ass and told her to suck harder. Judy's cheeks hollowed and Laura screamed again. Connie leaned over and pulled Laura's other nipple into her mouth and began sucking on the other tit. She grabbed Judy hair and pulled back. Judy kept sucking and stretched Laura?s tit and nipple painfully. Connie did the same, and the two girls pulled
Laura's tits like taffy.

Bridget had continue to pump into Laura and despite the damage being done to her breasts, or maybe because of it, Laura was pumping back against the bottle inside her. Before long she came. She was a gusher and her juices flowed into the bottle. She finished and collapsed onto the ground.

Connie pulled Judy off her mothers tit. She pulled Judy around and sat behind her. Connie hooked Judy's leg with her own feet and spread the other girls legs widely. Then Connie reached around Judy and grabbed her breasts. Connie began mangling Judy, crushing her tits and gouging her nipples. Judy had to watch as Bridget crawled between her legs with the wine bottle. Judy knew what was going to happen and she screamed. She wrenched and pulled, thrashing around to get free, even as she felt the mouth of the bottle at her mound, pushing past her vaginal lips and slipping in to her pussy. Bridget smiled at her, then slapped the bottom of the bottle, jamming it hard into the girls cxnt. A second slap and Judy couldn't even scream, she could barely breath. With the third slap she fainted.

As quick as that it was over. Connie and Bridget got up and collected their clothes. With Eddy, they sauntered off to Bridget's room and a night of fucking and sucking, leaving the devastated mother and daughter to be found by who ever came along.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline Lordofddead

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 12:37:00 PM »
Most definitely!!!
THANK YOU kind sir!

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 07:52:33 PM »
Great story!

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 01:06:11 PM »
great story I love mother vs mother, dauther vs dauther stories

Offline Levargaman

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2017, 08:15:44 PM »
Reminds me of the time my friend's 18 year old sister came home from school one day sporting a shiner.  His mom demanded to know who gave it to her and she finally told her it was a girl who had been bullying her who lived two blocks away.  His mom stormed over to their house and called the other girl's mom out in the front yard.  Suffice it to say that his sister and his mom ended up with a matching pair of shiners from the other girl and her mom.  I didn't see either fight, only the aftermath but moms fighting for their daughters can get pretty vicious.