News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Clothing

• 4 Replies

Offline wichoo

Clothing
« on: August 13, 2012, 04:49:02 AM »
 Alright i have a question 4 u girls. Ever got in a cat fight & new from the beginning u were gonna win because the clothes the other girl was wearing? Plz tell...loose clothes, skimpy clothes, high heels, knew u could use her clothes against her? Details would be wonderful! :)
Gotta love a humiliating end 2 a catfight. ;)

Offline wichoo

Re: Clothing
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 12:55:17 AM »
 Thank you very much for the comment Sophie.

Offline sue_ann

• yank out tear off
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 09:39:12 PM »
well few that have had always been spont most had do gooders to stop but did take two all the way. In neither did either end of with much. always fight in flip flops or barefeet and twice not all that got bare
perhaps wrong but always felt that women wanted to rip and tear each other apart not to this stupi you tube pull and slug

Offline wichoo

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 04:15:08 AM »
See now I would think flip flops would put you @ a disadvantage. I really enjoy you commenting though. Thought this would be a way more interactive subject.

Offline wichoo

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 04:28:43 AM »
Well thank you very much "supporter"