News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Humiliation?

• 5 Replies

Offline wichoo

Humiliation?
« on: August 16, 2012, 04:33:00 AM »
What is the most humiliating thing any of you ladies hove done to another woman? What is the most humiliating thing you feel you can do to another woman? 
Gotta love a humiliating end 2 a catfight. ;)

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
Re: Humiliation?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:04:54 AM »
I have seen many smother catfights live and in person.  I have seen many different women get breast smothered, butt smothered and foot smothered!  My sexy friends wife Nancy loves the domination and humiliation of the FOOT SMOTHER!  FOOT SMOTHERING got the most screaming, yelling, crying, begging than the other two combined!  Why?  The foot smells worse than the other two.  The force of the sole of the foot is much stronger, tougher, harder! The toes of the foot can twist a nose something awful!  The toes can stab the eyes, poke them and really hurt them.  If a woman stands, she can put all her weight on her foot, breaking a nose and more!  Breasts can't break a nose!  The foot can kick a face, really bloody it up bad, a breast can't! Feet are deadly, examples in karate, and other martial arts!  I don't have to be a woman to understand that a foot can cause much, much more damage, and humiliation!  Being stepped on by a foot is more humiliating then having a soft sexy breast in your face!  A breast is more sexual than a foot, which is another reason that the FOOT SMOTHER is in fact, without a doubt, the most humiliating way to lose!  That is why a foot is placed on a loser more symbolically in a victory pose, and not a sexy breast or butt for that matter!!!!

Offline wichoo

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 01:22:33 AM »
1st of all I wanna say Awesome! Finally a discussion on one of my subjects! Would have to agree w/ boeing on the more humiliation of a breast smother. Sounds to me like I'm better than you & i'm putting it in your face (literally). From what i've seen the popular thing from women as "most" humiliating is the facesit/smother. Love you getting into it to Royals, definitely footdom is right up towards the top of the humiliATION VICTORY CELEBRATION. Thank you so much for your input also rivers. Please keep the discussion going.
Gotta love a humiliating end 2 a catfight. ;)

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 08:57:13 AM »
I love the idea of one woman smothering another woman with her sexy body.  Forcing the other woman to smell, and feel a woman's crotch, butt, breasts, or her bare feet on her face, is so hot to me!  Just thinking about her having to smell another womans crotch, butt or feet really excites me.  The breasts don't smell as strongly, usually, and that is why it isn't as humiliating to me.  Having a crotch, butt or feet, over your mouth and nose, against your will, has to be as humiliating as it gets.

Offline Alyssaswrld

• XXXXXXXX
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 03:39:22 PM »
I can tell you from my own experience, having another woman make you submit with either a face sit or breast smother is pretty humiliating. Especially when it's done in front of spectators, (meaning boyfriend, partner or spouse). I have been both the giver and receiver and in this situation, it's better to give than receive. LOL!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 03:27:02 AM »
Actually i have seen an apparent submission from a breast smother, in one of the Female Wrestling Zone vids, Orsi vs Eve (who was much smaller than her). All Orsi was doing was leaning on her face chest first ( and she's no small girl in that department) and Eve suddenly was tapping. It may not have been a KO but I would suggest she was getting her oxygen cut off. And those vids tend to be more straight up wrestling. I even recall thinking when I saw it "Was that an actual breast smother submission? "

The reactions seemed to suggest it was something that happened by fluke and maybe the fact they both had tops on may have helped (you likely feel more suffocated with fabric across your nose and mouth than a breast without a lot of pressure)