News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A rematch is often the better fight.

• 5 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
A rematch is often the better fight.
« on: August 20, 2012, 07:47:07 PM »
Often a rematch is more exciting than the first encounter between two ladies. A rematch can be more personal and the dislike for each other can be stronger. At ECC I think that Lori vs Michelle #3 was the best of their three fights. By #3 Michelle frankly loathed Lori. I also feel Irish vs Regina #2 was an awesome fight even better than their very good first fight. Irish vs Michelle is another example. There was quite a bit of dislike for one another in their first fight. The rematch has not been released yet, but it is even wilder as the animosity for one another is obvious.

Offline enigma911

Re: A rematch is often the better fight.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 04:15:31 AM »
definitely. its great when the two girls have a healthy dislike for each other...it totally avoids the first few awkward minutes of most fights where the girls are strangers. Often it takes them some time to get hyped. but in the case of a rematch the girls are ready to go from the start so i def agree with ur point

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 07:52:53 PM »
Often a rematch is more exciting than the first encounter between two ladies. A rematch can be more personal and the dislike for each other can be stronger. At ECC I think that Lori vs Michelle #3 was the best of their three fights. By #3 Michelle frankly loathed Lori. I also feel Irish vs Regina #2 was an awesome fight even better than their very good first fight. Irish vs Michelle is another example. There was quite a bit of dislike for one another in their first fight. The rematch has not been released yet, but it is even wilder as the animosity for one another is obvious.

Irish vs Regina 2 is one of the best catfights I've ever seen. Maybe even THE best, which is saying a lot. So much depends upon personal taste, as we've seen demonstrated in this thread, but that's  my opinion.

Is the Irish vs Michelle rematch as close and even as their first scrap, which really could have gone either way, or does one girl establish real superiority second time around?

Looking forward so much to seeing it.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 11:31:08 PM »
It's very close..but one wins.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 01:38:02 AM »
It's very close..but one wins.

Hope you are going to release it soon. Maybe you could put some photos up at the yahoo group in the meantime.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 03:27:49 PM »
Irish vs Michelle #2 will likely be released in October. Photos should be in the group a couple of weeks before the release. This fight has a winner and is hard fought from start to finish. No love between these two.