News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

" Ladies & Gentleman " The FunkaDactyls

• 2 Replies

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
" Ladies & Gentleman " The FunkaDactyls
« on: August 21, 2012, 06:41:33 PM »
Just wondering is there anybody else sick & tired of hearing this intro every week on Raw & Smackdown , have Cameron & Naomi come out & shake their groove things , then the 300 lber , Brodus Clay , comes out & ruins the moment , meaning , anyone else here want to see Cameron & Naomi come out & dance & then WRESTLE as a Tag Team as they are trained wrestlers .

" Ladies & Gentleman , will we ever wrestle , or will we just keep coming out & dancing ? etc etc etc "
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: " Ladies & Gentleman " The FunkaDactyls
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2012, 06:09:03 AM »
you are being generous by saying Brodus is 300 lbs - he's probably closer to 400.

The WWE is the WWE, get used to it.  The womens division is a skeleton crew lately, I can't remember the last time I seen a woman's match there - I caught the end of Eve vs someone Friday while I was at work.  We can keep complaining about it until we are blue in the face - apathy has set in and I don't watch much WWE anymore.  I did watch RAW for the first 2 hours yesterday and they did something that totally shocked me - didn't take up half the show with Cena.  I think I only saw one quick snippit of him.  Has the womens division moved more to Smackdown?
Ladies Wrestling on Smackdown is almost just as rare these days as finding the end of the rainbow & the pot of gold 

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: " Ladies & Gentleman " The FunkaDactyls
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 06:52:58 AM »
I'm not sure what Cameron did before this - probably wrestled in the indys under another name -Josie is coming to my mind?  Naomi has been with Florida Championship Wrestling for a couple years now and she was one of the NXT girls a couple years back when they had an all female NXT - where the other girls were actually wrestling from that show - AJ, Kaitlyn, Maxine got wrestling contracts while Aksana and Naomi ended up just being valets - Jamie Keyes, don't know what happened to her.

A big reason that Funkadactyls aren't wrestling though has to do with lack of opponents.  A lot of women have quit or got injured this past year.  Maxine quit, Bellas didn't renew (probably would have been their first fued since it would be a tag team), Awesome Kong never came back.  Kelly Kelly is injured (or is she gone?), Beth Phoenix injured, they put AJ and Eve into admin roles - who is left for them to face? 

Someone would have to do a heel turn - one of the black chicks will have to get jealous of the other for Brodus's attention or something - too many faces in WWE.  Layla, Alicia and Kaitlyn are the only women you see wrestling anymore - all face.  Eve took admin role, beat Kaitlyn last week - really the only heel right?  Other potential wrestlers are valeting - Rosa Mendes is trained and currently a face (would love to see her wrestle as a jobber which she pretty much was since I can't remember a match she has ever won), Aksana would probably be heel since she is playing one now.  If Beth doesn't come back soon, they need to turn someone heel

Watched NXT featuring the Divas 4 shows in , could not stand watching them do stupid Jumping Jacks contests or Obstacle Course contests & then with the wrestling , Student Show Rollups as finishers only .

When it comes to their Divas roster , it is clueless as to who is wrestling & who isn't , Kaitlyn won a Battle Royal to become the #1 contender when she has 2 wins in her career on Raw or Smackdown  , Layla has been back for 3 months &has been in 3 Tag Matches , 2 mixed  , Kelly Kelly was gone , then back , then
 who knows " Tamina keeps poppping up in Battle Royals but is not used otherwise ,m it is a cluster f**k there in the WWE