News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Piledriving ending

• 6 Replies

Offline Cowboy8076

Piledriving ending
« on: August 25, 2012, 11:23:11 PM »
Trying to get some more friends on here I really enjoy a piledriver finish at the end of a fight. Anyone else that enjoys that I hope to get to know you as well. I piledrove blondes, brunettes, and red heads irl just need to get a girl with black hair lol

Offline Cowboy8076

Re: Piledriving ending
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 06:12:55 AM »
I actually trained under a former WWF wrestler but no I don't really crush them lol I take many precautions

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 07:49:18 AM »
Piledrivers are A-Ok with me , no issues with endings that sees Big Mean Heels give innocent Sexy Jobber Girls tombstone Piledrivers & fold their arms across their chests ala the Undertaker for the academic 1-2-3  ;D
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline Cowboy8076

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 08:33:07 AM »
You ever hear of Harley race? I tried out didn't last long but it was enjoyable but it was hard and really couldn't keep up so I dropped out.

Offline Cowboy8076

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 08:54:25 AM »
Let me clarify it is the Harley race wrestling academy that is run through his family I tried it don't get too excited like I said I lasted like a whole three days in not trained but I learned a few moves and how to do them without killing someone but like I said I was not prepared for that at all

Offline Cowboy8076

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 09:00:51 AM »
But anyways lm interested in piledrivers and talking about them with other people that are as well so add me as a friend. As far as the wrestling academy like I said I was out of shape and wasn't prepared and really don't want to talk about it since its not the reason of the post and I was there for a couple days and only learned the basics of landings which I didn't do that well either lol

Offline Cowboy8076

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 09:09:44 AM »
I didn't even get to the academy part I couldn't even do the cardio and basic moves test lol to get into the academy was a couple thousand and it wasnt worth my time so I don't want people thinking I'm some pro wrestler I'm not I just tried it and failed but I enjoy wrestling women for fun I have a idea of what im doing and never put them in danger is what I'm saying.