News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5896 Replies

Offline prissygirl

Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #2880 on: December 20, 2017, 11:29:58 PM »
Welcome to the silks Saffy

Offline 🍒Cherry Bomb 💣

« Reply #2881 on: December 20, 2017, 11:36:51 PM »
So like, I guess I should introduce myself. *Picks up a mic, tapping it* Is this thing on?

*Shrugging and tossing it down*

Screw it, here goes, I'm Saffy and I'm like totally here to help the stockings girls kick some ass around here, whilst continuing the long list of hot members

*Giggles*
Typical sulky, too dim to get to just plug it in.
Tho I think that the only things a sulk can turn on are each other.....or the DOA, right Becca? Lol
Oh, and Tina too....but she seems like the desperate type ;)
🍒💣
dont blink....I make memories ;)

Offline SarahTG

« Reply #2882 on: December 22, 2017, 04:47:28 PM »
It looks like the homeless bunch of whores that call themselves the DOA have actually sucked the life (and the fun) out of the clique wars.  Well done!   Bye. Everyone.

Do you not realize Cherry is part of the Dark Sisterhood and not the doa? Also explain to me how the doa are sucking the life and fun out of cilque wars?

Offline SarahTG

« Reply #2883 on: December 22, 2017, 06:07:34 PM »
How so?

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #2884 on: December 22, 2017, 08:46:55 PM »
Ah just ignore her Sarah... this is the same loudmouth that sent me this lame-ass email asking me not to message her or post on her profile but she can still post on mine.  Another Sulky bimbo

Offline ninagrapples

« Reply #2885 on: December 22, 2017, 10:42:27 PM »
Hello! I am within the Dark SisterHood now! Grappling is my speciality! I wanted to organize a Silk vs DSH, 2 out of 3 falls submission match! Y'all pick up your best submission wrestler, and then we can have the public challenge (I thought we could do it in the "Message Board Fights" section so that we can post whenever we have time to post, it makes it easier to organize)

Rules: 2 out of 3 falls
- No striking, kicks, slapping, hairpulling etc..
- Win by submission (pins count as submission holds, only no counting)
- No erotic (because it's not something I am much into)

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2886 on: December 23, 2017, 05:16:40 PM »
Hello! I am within the Dark SisterHood now! Grappling is my speciality! I wanted to organize a Silk vs DSH, 2 out of 3 falls submission match! Y'all pick up your best submission wrestler, and then we can have the public challenge (I thought we could do it in the "Message Board Fights" section so that we can post whenever we have time to post, it makes it easier to organize)

Rules: 2 out of 3 falls
- No striking, kicks, slapping, hairpulling etc..
- Win by submission (pins count as submission holds, only no counting)
- No erotic (because it's not something I am much into)

Omg!!! Sounds so hot !! I?m in!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #2887 on: December 25, 2017, 07:11:27 PM »
I hope that all of the Silks have a joyous holiday season!!! Merry Christmas to you all!!!...

Except you Summer Baby... go fuck yourself kunt!!!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2888 on: December 27, 2017, 05:06:21 PM »
I hope my darlings had a WONDERFUL Christmas and have big plans for a super hot New Years!

SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS FOREVER!!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #2889 on: December 27, 2017, 05:51:25 PM »
so I get this message from Heidi  the queen silk girl herself...inviting me  to the silk  house to discuss some BIG plans  she has for new years....and 2018...i'm a little leary of falling into another  trap  but I accept her invite...curious to hear her ideas..after all she sometimes...actually  have a thought rolling around in her blonde head...so I arrive  at the the silk mansion..i notice   Heidi  car in the parking lot seems she is the only one around...looks can be decieveing with the silks though...

I walk up to the door and ring the bell...I can only guess what as been going on behind this door since the last time I was here...the silks  have a rather skanky reputation....I only hope it has been sterilized lately.

no answer....come on Heidi wake your ass up  and answer the door I thinkto myself  pushing the  doorbell  one two  three more times :)
the prez tramp

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2890 on: December 27, 2017, 06:49:05 PM »
*Opening the door..... I'm standing in my current uniform of choice... Paris Hilton's sheer sweater with matching silk booty shorts and stockings....I motion Lexi to enter the mansion*

Hi darling....how are you? You got my text? Look.....with everything that's been going on now....The Stockings Girls are becoming more popular than ever....as are the DOA Girls...I wanted to let you know..... When you're ready to call it quits....We'll accept some of your girls into our group....Now.....of course not EVERY girl is likely to be pretty enough to make the cut..... WIth our long friendship though Lexi....I'm happy to say you'll be allowed in....So here...Take this gift...and in the spirit of the holidays let's put our differences aside *

From a table, I take a cream colored package and hand it to you....It's a pack of black, sheer, thigh-highs....Imported from France.....Identical to the pair I'm currently wearing*

Offline AmberFights

« Reply #2891 on: December 27, 2017, 07:28:54 PM »
Hi! Looks like I am the newest Silk on the block. Thanks Heidi for this awesome opportunity!  I hope to meet the rest of the team soon!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2892 on: December 27, 2017, 07:30:27 PM »
Hi! Looks like I am the newest Silk on the block. Thanks Heidi for this awesome opportunity!  I hope to meet the rest of the team soon!

Welcome to The Silks darling!! One of our first boxers! Can't wait to kick ass with you!

Offline sexyelly

« Reply #2893 on: December 28, 2017, 12:41:03 AM »
Tina ? you have no right to talk to my summer like that. She is an amazing fighter. And would run circle around your ass

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #2894 on: December 28, 2017, 02:11:57 AM »
I wanted to step back.... I needed to take a break...  so I went to Tina and told her I was going to step back from the DOA and all cliques for a bit.

Well, turns out that the DOA doesn't understand the concept of giving a person space when she needs it.  I've had DOA members I never knew were members calling me a traitor, calling me out, screaming that they want a piece of me.  And now there's The Dork Sisters saying they have a "contract" out on me, supposedly ordered by some DOA coward who doesn't have the guts to step forward and do her own dirty work.

So, FINE.  You want me gone, I'm gone.  But you won't like where I'm going.  Because it will be right over anyone of you wannabe biker bitches that gets in my way.  "Ride or Die?"  You chose death.  And I will be wrapping any of you bimbos who thinks they can take me in a shroud!

And that shroud... is made of SILK!  Because Heidi understands, where you clowns don't!
You little bimbos can bite me!