News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5896 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #2895 on: December 28, 2017, 04:55:50 AM »
*Opening the door..... I'm standing in my current uniform of choice... Paris Hilton's sheer sweater with matching silk booty shorts and stockings....I motion Lexi to enter the mansion*

Hi darling....how are you? You got my text? Look.....with everything that's been going on now....The Stockings Girls are becoming more popular than ever....as are the DOA Girls...I wanted to let you know..... When you're ready to call it quits....We'll accept some of your girls into our group....Now.....of course not EVERY girl is likely to be pretty enough to make the cut..... WIth our long friendship though Lexi....I'm happy to say you'll be allowed in....So here...Take this gift...and in the spirit of the holidays let's put our differences aside *

From a table, I take a cream colored package and hand it to you....It's a pack of black, sheer, thigh-highs....Imported from France.....Identical to the pair I'm currently wearing*

Heidi finally open the door and I step inside....we smaile  chat..and exchange a hug...still i'm a little uneasy and leary convince another silk will jump out of a closet.umm Heidi sweetie   I know you wish it..but I  nor the tramps are going anywhere...we are just getting beter than ever.hmmm a gift.....hmmmm ummm hmmm not really my tyle but it's the thought that counts...so thanks   smiling and accepting  yt

the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #2896 on: December 28, 2017, 05:03:26 PM »
You got some nerve running your mouth. I may not approve of what my sister's done with this whole contract thing. But I know one thing we're not finished. And Heidi we're not finished ether you fucking coward bitch. Setting me up in a 2 on 1 fight. That was uncalled for on your part and Becca I would of let you off but when you started on me. Well let's just say.......YOUR NEXT YOU FUCKING BITCH. Now back to Heidi, yeah I called you out the first time. And now I see your true colors you fucking slut.

Gawd, pipe down, will ya? Ain't nobody 'round here takes ya seriously, so there ain't no point in yelling and cussin' up a storm. And why are ya so eager to get at Becca? Ya do know she'll knock ya down flat on your ass when you two tangle, right?

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #2897 on: December 28, 2017, 05:25:56 PM »
*Opening the door..... I'm standing in my current uniform of choice... Paris Hilton's sheer sweater with matching silk booty shorts and stockings....I motion Lexi to enter the mansion*

Hi darling....how are you? You got my text? Look.....with everything that's been going on now....The Stockings Girls are becoming more popular than ever....as are the DOA Girls...I wanted to let you know..... When you're ready to call it quits....We'll accept some of your girls into our group....Now.....of course not EVERY girl is likely to be pretty enough to make the cut..... WIth our long friendship though Lexi....I'm happy to say you'll be allowed in....So here...Take this gift...and in the spirit of the holidays let's put our differences aside *

From a table, I take a cream colored package and hand it to you....It's a pack of black, sheer, thigh-highs....Imported from France.....Identical to the pair I'm currently wearing*

Heidi finally open the door and I step inside....we smaile  chat..and exchange a hug...still i'm a little uneasy and leary convince another silk will jump out of a closet.umm Heidi sweetie   I know you wish it..but I  nor the tramps are going anywhere...we are just getting beter than ever.hmmm a gift.....hmmmm ummm hmmm not really my tyle but it's the thought that counts...so thanks   smiling and accepting  yt

I saunter into the room, my tall red heels clicking loudly as I enter. My hot-pink leopard print mini tube dress clings tightly to my buxom, toned body while a pair of thigh-high silk fishnet stockings encase both my long, muscled legs. As usual, my big platinum blonde hair tumbles down freely to my waist. I walk in briskly and stand behind my daughter, one arm folded behind my back, smiling down at her and the Tramp leader who's looking as delicious as ever. I give Heidi a slap on her shapely ass with my free hand, smirking down at her as she turns her face to look up at me. I lean down and plant a soft, wet kiss along her juicy lips, then I tilt my face and smile warmly at Lexi. I notice the present in her hands and my smile only deepens.

"I heard y'all from the stairs.. I really hope ya think 'bout what Heidi said, sugah.." I slip away from Heidi, sauntering closer to the hot Tramp leader. "You.. and Sarah.. and a bunch of your Tramp gals would make excellent Silks..but, since it is the Holidays.. I got ya something, too.." From behind my back, I show Lexi a coil of soft silk rope, with a pink bow on it. I lick my lips and hand her the ropes. "Maybe you'll reconsider my babygal's offer.."

I get right up in Lexi's personal space now. My big, luscious breasts brush against her exquisite tits, my smiling glossy lips mere inches from hers. My deep green eyes stare hotly into her eyes, and slowly my bare, toned arms wrap around her alluring figure, embracing her warmly. Then, the softest of whispers trails off my lips, as I tilt my face forward and purr, "mistletoe."

My eyes dart up, above Lexi and I, to the mistletoe hanging on the ceiling above us. I glance back down into Lexi's eyes and give her a wink before I lean in tight and kiss her deeply on her delectable lips.."Mmmmmhhh.."

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #2898 on: December 28, 2017, 05:30:36 PM »
I will not pipe down. What happened yesterday should of not happened. I called out Heidi, but instead of a one on one match. It was a two on one, and Becca had no right doing what she did. As for you why don't you mind your own business and stay out of my way.

If ya won't pipe down then I'll knock ya down myself. And mind my own business? Oh sugah. Ya seem to forget, I'm Mama Silk, and this, ahem.. *channels my Inner-Paige*

THIS IS MY HOUSE!!!

So any ruckus you or y'all DOA losers make in MY house, by default, IS my business.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2899 on: December 28, 2017, 06:50:40 PM »
Well let's just say.......YOUR NEXT YOU FUCKING BITCH.

You're*

LOL!! Love it!!

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2900 on: December 28, 2017, 06:51:03 PM »
Tiff I have no beef with you.....yet. But with Heidi and Becca, they know how to reach me. And I'll be waiting for them.

Mmmmm.....it was SO FUN beating on you Jess!! We MUST do it again soon! :)

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2901 on: December 28, 2017, 06:53:49 PM »

I saunter into the room, my tall red heels clicking loudly as I enter. My hot-pink leopard print mini tube dress clings tightly to my buxom, toned body while a pair of thigh-high silk fishnet stockings encase both my long, muscled legs. As usual, my big platinum blonde hair tumbles down freely to my waist. I walk in briskly and stand behind my daughter, one arm folded behind my back, smiling down at her and the Tramp leader who's looking as delicious as ever. I give Heidi a slap on her shapely ass with my free hand, smirking down at her as she turns her face to look up at me. I lean down and plant a soft, wet kiss along her juicy lips, then I tilt my face and smile warmly at Lexi. I notice the present in her hands and my smile only deepens.

"I heard y'all from the stairs.. I really hope ya think 'bout what Heidi said, sugah.." I slip away from Heidi, sauntering closer to the hot Tramp leader. "You.. and Sarah.. and a bunch of your Tramp gals would make excellent Silks..but, since it is the Holidays.. I got ya something, too.." From behind my back, I show Lexi a coil of soft silk rope, with a pink bow on it. I lick my lips and hand her the ropes. "Maybe you'll reconsider my babygal's offer.."

I get right up in Lexi's personal space now. My big, luscious breasts brush against her exquisite tits, my smiling glossy lips mere inches from hers. My deep green eyes stare hotly into her eyes, and slowly my bare, toned arms wrap around her alluring figure, embracing her warmly. Then, the softest of whispers trails off my lips, as I tilt my face forward and purr, "mistletoe."

My eyes dart up, above Lexi and I, to the mistletoe hanging on the ceiling above us. I glance back down into Lexi's eyes and give her a wink before I lean in tight and kiss her deeply on her delectable lips.."Mmmmmhhh.."

*As my bottom is given a firm SPANK, my breasts jiggle ever so slightly...I look back at Tiffany....smiling sweetly as I bat my lashes for her....I turn my attention back to Lexi...hoping she makes the right decision*

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2902 on: December 29, 2017, 05:21:51 AM »
really Heidi you should'ent have...looking at my present  feeling a little guility not bringing one.for her...my mind races.I know i'll send her a gift  card  from Victoria's secret...just then..i hear the clickity clack of heels..coming down the stairs...tiffany!...uh-oooo...this could be bad for me if I don't handle it right...I smile politely   as tiffany and Heidi  hug.and brush lips..

she looks at me a pleasant smile on her face...tiffany  good to see you I begin..only to be cut off...as she walks closer...mmmtiffany I begin again  you never looked better.{true}...how nice to see you again smiles...hoping  to keep my cattiness hidden for now {more difficult  than anyone can imagine]..

she inches even closer  our breast brush....I know one wrong word  and i'm in for it.... ohhh I did'ent notice the mistletoe...you know what that means. smiling  letting our lips brush...

ummm nnn ummmm well i'll give yor invite some consideration.....but ummm well   the silks do need the tramps to be around    ...well you know   to keep a balance..oping there may be another tramp girl close by :)
the prez tramp

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2903 on: December 29, 2017, 01:17:01 PM »
*As my Mommy sweetly seduces Lexi .....kissing her under the mistletoe, I'm shocked by how receptive Lexi is to our advances....Perhaps the Tramps really AREN'T doing well these days.... as my Mommy kisses Lexi....I come up from behind..... I lace my fingers with my Mothers as we sandwich the Tramp queen. *

Well.....darling.... The Tramps are nice and all, but have they ever REALLY appreciated you? Look around the mansion darling..... you could be papered here more than you ever have in your life.

*leaning forwards.... I kiss Lexi's neck.... whispering the last words into her ear as I lick along her earlobe.....My right, stocking covered sliding upwards, between hers as my knee gently glides across Lexi's crotch*

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #2904 on: December 29, 2017, 06:32:23 PM »
Lexi may be the Tramp leader and one of my oldest rivals, but I am and always have been quite fond of her, admiring her tenacity, her fighting spirit, and her stunning good looks despite her technically being the biggest nemesis of the Silks. And GAWD-DAMN is she a hot one, my tongue just doesn't wanna leave her sweet mouth as we kiss deeply under the mistletoe. My hands roam her fantastic body as we kiss, when I feel my daughter slip in from behind her. The Silk Princess murmurs something sweet and enticing in Lexi's ear and wraps her arms around the Tramp Queen as well, embracing her warmly, rubbing up against her back as she leaves lovebites all over her smooth neck. We're just devouring this beautiful woman, Heidi rubbing anxiously against her from behind, suckling on her neck while rubbing her knee between her thighs, and me from the front, grinding my large, luscious breasts all over her tits while our mouths remain locked and sealed together. This goes on for what seems like an eternity, our alluring bodies intertwined and gyrating against each others, and distantly I wonder how much longer Lexi has until she melts between us..

Then, from the corner of my eye, I notice someone sauntering into the Mansion. Mmm, another beautiful Tramp, this one being Sarah. My gawd, she looks as gorgeous as ever. This gal always manages to rile me up, in the best way possible. I let out a gasp right into Lexi's mouth, and reluctantly peel my lips from hers. I smile lustfully at Sarah, turning back to Lexi to kiss her cheek and take the ropes I gave her as a present. Her hands are full with Heidi's gift and, well, Heidi at the moment as well! I turn to Sarah and wave the coiled up silk ropes at her, like a teacher admonishing a naughty student, feigning sternness as I address her.

"Oh, you better shut that pretty mouth of yours or I'll shut it for ya.." I hiss, softly, teasingly. I try to keep the stern look on my face as I step closer to her, now practically in this gorgeous woman's face, but I can't, and that seductive, playful grin breaks through. My half-lidded eyes gaze into hers and I lay the ropes against her lush breasts, wrapping my other arm around her neck, tilting my face forward to press my glossy lips to hers. "Hi," I purr at her before going in for a kiss.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #2905 on: December 31, 2017, 05:56:01 AM »
sarah and I have had some issues lately   but  i'm ohh so glad she  shows up at the silk house.
I take a sigh of relief....as she  get's tiffany's attention...I feel Heidi's  breast pressinto my back
she nuzzles my neck...then she seems distracted by arh also..giving me the chance to take a few steps forwards  and spin to face Heidi.

then smiles a delicious idea of my own....Heidi no need for us to fight...you'll always welcome to join the tramps...your ward robe may need some changes...you have the look..using y right hand to ruffle briefly through your hair
the prez tramp

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2906 on: January 02, 2018, 04:29:34 PM »
After much consideration, I have decided to join the Silks in their conquest of the FCF cliques :)

I guess a little about what I like here;
          I personally prefer the more erotic genres of fight, however also have a passion for the rougher side as well. Basically I'm open to all styles of fights and foe, although prefer competitive foes over jobber/heel matches :D

Mmmmmmmmm......Welcome to The Stockings Girls Ver0nica! You TOTALLY made the right choice!!

XOXOX,
Heidi

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2907 on: January 02, 2018, 04:35:25 PM »
sarah and I have had some issues lately   but  i'm ohh so glad she  shows up at the silk house.
I take a sigh of relief....as she  get's tiffany's attention...I feel Heidi's  breast pressinto my back
she nuzzles my neck...then she seems distracted by arh also..giving me the chance to take a few steps forwards  and spin to face Heidi.

then smiles a delicious idea of my own....Heidi no need for us to fight...you'll always welcome to join the tramps...your ward robe may need some changes...you have the look..using y right hand to ruffle briefly through your hair

*As Lexi reaches forwards and tussles my hair.... I smile sadly at her, giving her a look of complete pity*

OMG darling.... Really? Just copy my exact moves? This really is like we're back in High school again.... Remember when I gave you that makeup tutorial? You poor clueless girl.  In terms of the Tramps, I think the only way I could fit in with your girls is if I threw out my entire wardrobe and walked around in a trash bag *laughing hysterically, I wrap my slender arms around my belly* So darling.... Is that the reason you came by our mansion? Maybe, just maybe.... you were hoping to catch me taking a shower again? Like when we were back in high school together? *giggles* It's OK.... I Stockings Girls SWEAR I won't tell the other Tramps about that! *smirking at you as I pout my glittery lips*

itbemeamy

« Reply #2908 on: January 03, 2018, 01:05:18 PM »
After much consideration, I have decided to join the Silks in their conquest of the FCF cliques :)

I guess a little about what I like here;
          I personally prefer the more erotic genres of fight, however also have a passion for the rougher side as well. Basically I'm open to all styles of fights and foe, although prefer competitive foes over jobber/heel matches :D

Just another fat ass to kick....giggles

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #2909 on: January 03, 2018, 09:49:51 PM »
Hey everyone, I lost a tag match against Carmen. She is making me post a link to the match so here it is:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=68751.msg515346#msg515346

She may have won this round but she will NOT get away with this.