News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5888 Replies

Offline Wonder Whitley

• Hotter, blonder, richer, and better than you.
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5085 on: August 09, 2021, 04:00:17 AM »
The rich, blonde cheerleader is back, and I'm so excited to see all my sisters again!

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #5086 on: August 10, 2021, 05:08:53 AM »
It is awesome that you are back....Welcome back Whitley.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 05:45:08 AM by SusanCats49 »
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5087 on: August 11, 2021, 04:06:18 PM »
The rich, blonde cheerleader is back, and I'm so excited to see all my sisters again!

Welcome back gorgeous!

I should have updated everyone....I'm away on vacation for the next week. Prob won't be online much until next week.Will be back after that and ready to tussle!! XOXOXXO
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5088 on: August 11, 2021, 05:39:29 PM »

Welcome back gorgeous!

I should have updated everyone....I'm away on vacation for the next week. Prob won't be online much until next week.Will be back after that and ready to tussle!! XOXOXXO

Have a great vaca, Captain! Can't wait to tag with ya when you get back!!
XOXOXO
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #5089 on: August 11, 2021, 07:06:27 PM »
I should update you all to. I'm occupied right now by a family member who passed away. But I'll be back by next week if not sooner.
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #5090 on: August 13, 2021, 12:38:22 AM »
Hi Whitley,, glad to see you!  I'm sure we tramps will plant you on your back like with all the rest of your silk sisters!  hehe!   :-*

Offline princess_cat

« Reply #5091 on: August 21, 2021, 11:09:30 AM »
Hope everyone is doing well. Chat soon.

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #5092 on: August 23, 2021, 12:43:53 AM »
Welcome back Silky cat!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5093 on: August 30, 2021, 08:41:47 PM »

Welcome back princess!! HOpe to play again soon!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5094 on: August 30, 2021, 08:44:02 PM »
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to make everyone aware of a VERY hot story Lexi is working on here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=97606.msg660785#msg660785

It's a Batgirl storyline! Two featured characters is the lovely Mean Queen Jan and myself as the Harley Quinn Twins!! Is there anything hotter in the entire world than that?! Everyone please read Lexi's story and comment

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5095 on: September 16, 2021, 02:40:06 AM »
(Barely containing my nausea entering the Silk Mansion as I stand in the spacious foyer, the marble floor of beneath my feet). AHEM!  I don’t know who runs this KENNEL anymore, but one of your nasty bitches was barking at me today.   I didn’t appreciate it and I warned her what would happen if she continues to growl or so much as look in my direction.  Keep a leash on her and anyone else considering messing with me and the Dolls or you may have a room vacancy in this whore house you call a mansion!!  (Storming out and slamming the door behind me)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 03:41:04 AM by Lil Tina »

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5096 on: September 17, 2021, 06:51:15 AM »
(Barely containing my nausea entering the Silk Mansion as I stand in the spacious foyer, the marble floor of beneath my feet). AHEM!  I don’t know who runs this KENNEL anymore, but one of your nasty bitches was barking at me today.   I didn’t appreciate it and I warned her what would happen if she continues to growl or so much as look in my direction.  Keep a leash on her and anyone else considering messing with me and the Dolls or you may have a room vacancy in this whore house you call a mansion!!  (Storming out and slamming the door behind me)
Oh very harsh for a doll

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #5097 on: September 17, 2021, 08:18:04 PM »
Oh sweetie if you think my words are harsh wait until you see me fight
Oh very harsh for a doll

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5098 on: September 17, 2021, 10:40:48 PM »
Oh sweetie if you think my words are harsh wait until you see me fight
Oh very harsh for a doll
Looking forward to it

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #5099 on: September 19, 2021, 03:14:01 AM »
This is still a thing?