News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5115 on: October 03, 2021, 03:28:14 PM »
Oh indeed.  There’s plenty of Silks for you and I too destroy Ali.  We’ll get to them all and they’ll pay for all their bitchy sass
Now, now Ali.  I do LOVE the spirit, but get in line.  Elle will be getting the makeover from me.  So it’s to all you Silks, hide your concealer because Elle is going to need a lot of it after I’m done with her!

No problem Tina :)

First on my list is that professional slut Tiffany and I’m sure that by the time the silks have cleaned up whatever is left of Elle; their house broken mad scientist would of released a new clone of Elle for me to scratch  :)

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #5116 on: October 03, 2021, 09:17:09 PM »
Announcing a new another new silk who can add class and sass to our clique,, let's welcome Goddess Gabriella as our newest silk.
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #5117 on: October 04, 2021, 07:08:28 PM »
Announcing a new another new silk who can add class and sass to our clique,, let's welcome Goddess Gabriella as our newest silk.

Welcome Gabriella!!!   :)  :)  :)
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #5118 on: October 04, 2021, 09:56:57 PM »
WB to the silks Gabi..  it will be a pleasure to target,  er umm  i mean see you again

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5119 on: October 04, 2021, 10:07:38 PM »
oh my! The LOVELY Gabriella!!! Well....this just made my week!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #5120 on: October 06, 2021, 08:16:50 PM »
"I am a proud Silk. I will always be a proud Silk. Elle has shown me though that I am not worthy of the title of Silk captan. I am not even in the same league as Elle. I will do my best to help her and other Silks as best as I can. She has beat me and I have agreed to step down as a captain and let Elle take my place. I want to thank all the silk girls for everything but I think you'll all love Elle as I captain to! Please take it easy on her as a captain.
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5121 on: October 06, 2021, 08:21:32 PM »
"I am a proud Silk. I will always be a proud Silk. Elle has shown me though that I am not worthy of the title of Silk captan. I am not even in the same league as Elle. I will do my best to help her and other Silks as best as I can. She has beat me and I have agreed to step down as a captain and let Elle take my place. I want to thank all the silk girls for everything but I think you'll all love Elle as I captain to! Please take it easy on her as a captain.
::) ;D

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #5122 on: October 06, 2021, 08:31:21 PM »
  O........M.....G......

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #5123 on: October 07, 2021, 01:06:36 AM »
Recovering from my initial shock,   Congratulation Elle on your promotion to Co-Captaincy!  I'm sure you'll uphold the best traditions of the Silks, and probably some of the worse ones too  lol....  j/k   Good Job Elle!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #5124 on: October 07, 2021, 02:18:36 AM »
So many captain for a loser Clique

Offline Tiffanywrestles18

« Reply #5125 on: October 07, 2021, 03:38:48 AM »
Congrats Elle on being the new captain I'm sure u will b amazing cuz u totes r :) and Alison Elle is absolutely going 2 wreck u just like I will and show u silk girls r the best around! Ur just a jealous wanna b slut and u so can't hang with us silks!

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5126 on: October 07, 2021, 05:49:47 AM »
Congrats Elle on being the new captain I'm sure u will b amazing cuz u totes r :) and Alison Elle is absolutely going 2 wreck u just like I will and show u silk girls r the best around! Ur just a jealous wanna b slut and u so can't hang with us silks!
Thank you so much Tiff!! Oh yes Tiff will wreck Alison and then I will. Tiff is totally right no girls can with us silk girls.

I'm so proud of my wifey!
Congrats baby girl!

Offline Chrissy

• Tap or Nap!
« Reply #5127 on: October 08, 2021, 01:09:55 AM »
Thank you so much Tiff!! Oh yes Tiff will wreck Alison and then I will. Tiff is totally right no girls can with us silk girls.

I'm so proud of my wifey!
Congrats baby girl!
Aww kissy thank you so much!! Love my Chrissy!

You're so welcome baby girl..... I love you too!

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5128 on: October 11, 2021, 08:03:48 PM »
Hiya,,,, karate chop leg kick to any clique!!! Silks Rule!!

I couldn't agree more!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #5129 on: October 13, 2021, 01:26:19 AM »
Congrats Elle, newest Co-Captain of the Silks  on your amazing match with Tina today.. way to knock her out!  You are sooooo worthy of becoming a Tramp!!!