News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5685 on: March 28, 2023, 07:05:03 PM »
*it has been a fun fight with Lexi , but the moment she ripped my dress , I was out to finish her. She grabs at my wrists but her grip feels so weak , her knee painfully thuds into my thigh , but I know I can’t let up now*

Tisk tisk kitty cat!! Did I say you could touch the queen ?? I think it’s time for you to KNEEL

*My hands still locked in her mop , I bend her over again , this time firing my knee up into her belly hard enough to lift her off the ground. Pulling back , I fire a second knee to her belly , wanting to finish Lexi * yt
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5686 on: March 28, 2023, 10:25:01 PM »
uuugh     i gasp  from the first knee

but try and fight back

swinging a right slap that pops on her shoulder

the silk girls  all around us cheering her on as we fight in the aisle

i have to slow her down and find a way to turn things around

griping her wrist trying to free my hair

i use my secret weapon   and  blow a haze of green mist at her

but it's like she was expecting it,,she dodges  the mist covers her cheeks  and chin  even the top of her chest  but not the eyes like i hoped

ummm i groan again from another knee  i start sinking to my knees yt

https://youtu.be/ubY_NHga0Ow?t=149

{loved the look on askura's face btw}
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 11:31:53 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #5687 on: March 29, 2023, 12:22:37 AM »
I get up on the ring apron watching Lexi and Stevie go at it suddenly I see Lexi go by me out of the ring just as I feel someone grab me from behind. Damn its that pain in my ass Mobina. I start to turn but then I am free as I see Lexi has shoved her off the apron and I turn to see she has landed on her ass and is pouting! Then I see Stevie has turned Lexi helping me into her advantage on Lexi. I see the first knee strike and as Stevie goes for the second and connects she sees me and stops gloating on how Lex is done. I here a new voice in the crown and I hiss us tramps are far from done!! I pull Stevie away from lexi  grab her by her shoulders and pull Stevie towards me as I hope to bury my knee deep and hard into Stevie's soft tummy hoping to take away both her breath and and some fight out of Stevie . If I succeed I will shove her backwards as hard as can to give Lexi and i some space so I can grab her and an pull her with me to the far side of the ring away  from Stevie and Mobina. and try to give her some time to catch her breath as I stand between her and both Stevie and Mobina yt

Online mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5688 on: March 29, 2023, 12:41:52 AM »
Janey use opportunity as im on floor and save Lexi with a cheap attack and drag Lexi with her into the ring i stand up and help Stevie to stand up and kiss her ,,,,my eyes are full of rage ,,,, slide into the ring and charge to the Tramps,,,,*it have to finish here now BITCHES* i yell and jump ,,,send a double kick to Janey's back.yt

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5689 on: March 29, 2023, 03:16:35 AM »
*After a long and brutal fight, I finally have Lexi right where I want her and she is MINE.....my attacks to Lexi's belly leave her completely broken at my feet...she tries a hail mary , spraying green mist at me, but she's so winded she misses my eyes completely, instead coats my lovely breasts*

OMG!! Green glitter!! I'm gonna look SO hot at the club tonight!!! Thanks babes! OK now....time for you to start BEGGING for my mercy!!

*So focused on Lexi, I don't see Janey's approach at all, I'm spun around on my heels and Janey's knee CRUSHES my soft belly* Nuhhhhhh....Nuhhhhhhhhh......Nooooooooooo....I'm the winnnnnnnner.....*My body collapses across her thigh as I gasp for air....my hands slap against against Janey's leg....my finger tips just gently bumping up against her crotch before Mobina pulls her away and I collapse to my belly on the floor gasping. Mobina kisses me and tries to help me up but I'm still hugging the ground as I focus all my attention on not puking my lunch up.....my head spinning* Wuh....wuh...where the F' did Janey come from!?!?!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 03:20:48 AM by Stevie Stockings »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5690 on: March 29, 2023, 02:12:50 PM »
i hear a commotion and look up just in time  to see janey  give stevie  what she needs

a good knee to her tummy...

april and kelcey seem to have tiffany under control

mobina is   assisting stevie

janey  comes to my aid

they help us to our feet

yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5691 on: March 29, 2023, 08:11:48 PM »
*Using Mobina’s stocking covered legs for support , I peel myself off the ground and turn to face Lexi*

I should have known that as a tramp you would have to cheat to get the upper hand… shall we return to the ring ? You first ….

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5692 on: March 29, 2023, 10:03:33 PM »
says the queen silk  who cheats  all the time...i hiss back at you

ohh, you want  some more  do you?

then let's go back to the ring,,,so your head can meet  mr.turnbuckle.
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5693 on: March 29, 2023, 10:42:36 PM »
*Sooooooo annoyed that I STILL don’t have my win , I go for the cheap shot , as Lexi climbs up to enter the ring , I grab her by the ankles and PULL , hoping she slams her head as I pull her down *

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5694 on: March 30, 2023, 02:37:53 PM »
i should have known better ,than to try and get into the ring first

climbing on to the apron,feeling stevie grab my ankles

hey!!!  try to pull my ankles free.. and lose my balance

falling  i get my hands out bracing  but still  clonk my head on the apron

on my hands and knees outside the ring

my head spinning  i try and wrap my arms around stevies lower legs yt
the prez tramp

Offline Aliyah Foster

• Miss Me Bitches!
« Reply #5695 on: March 30, 2023, 04:47:14 PM »
COME ON STEVIE FINISH HER OFF

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #5696 on: March 30, 2023, 04:54:31 PM »
Lex yells look out and I feel the ring vibrate so I know the Sexy Mobina is coming at me a gain and then the vibration stops so I know she is in the air and I try to duck to my left but her feet do get my right shoulder I stumble forward through the ropes catching my self with the  middle rope so I do not faceplant outside the ring I land on the ring apron mostly on my butt and then tumle off oof there and  I am hurting a bit!!!

Grrrrr I am t determined to get back at Mobina!  I turn to the ring to see where she is and I see Stevie and Lexi get back in the ring . I see  Stevie get in first and as lex enters she attacks Lexi again gawd what a bitch. I yell get her Lexi!   

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5697 on: March 30, 2023, 08:03:26 PM »
*My attack worked JUST as I had hoped!! Lexi puts her hands down but her head still smacks back with a sickening THUD.... on her hands and knees...she wraps herself around my perfect legs as she mutters incoherent gibberish *

There , there darling....you fought well but I think it's about time I pin you and put you out of your misery

*Using your hair like a leash, I drag you up and roll you under the bottom ropes....Following you, I grab your ankles and drag you to the center of the ring....Hand on my hips, looking like a goddess, I place my stocking covered foot down on Lexi's breast as I pin her down, waiting for the ref to start the count....my eyes are fixed on Janey and Kelcey and on the ring entrace...wanting to be certain this time that there are no surprisees *

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5698 on: March 30, 2023, 08:09:35 PM »
I have a HUGE announcment everyone!! Superstar goddess Catty Emma has decided to join the SEXIEST clique on FCF!!! Please give a warm welcome to the newest Silk Stockings Girls angel, Catty Emma!!!! https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=80554

Welcome to our squad baby!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5699 on: March 30, 2023, 10:41:56 PM »
another silk flower to ruin
the prez tramp