News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5896 Replies

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5670 on: March 24, 2023, 05:57:32 PM »
As I go after Mobina I look around and see the  witch Stevie spray something into Lexi's face I see her fall to the mat  and I see April going to try and help her I am almost to Mobina when I see her throw a punch at Kelcey who still has Tiffany locked up. I don't see the result because as I get almost there I have to duck because Mobina tries to nail me with a spinning swinging clothesline aimed at my upper chest!  Since I ducked in time as you go by I try to grab her by the back of her hair and hiss I owe you a hard hair pull! I try to yank you back with both hands as I try to drive a hard knee lift into your lower back to slow you down and try to regain control of you.

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5671 on: March 26, 2023, 08:29:33 AM »
You duck under my clothesline and move on my back grab my long hair and start to pull it hard i hold my hair to reduce the pain and stumble back ,,,,
Feel your knee hitting my back but we are too close and its not effects much ,,,

I can hear everybody's scream in pain or rage ,,,its a total war ,,,, crowd's cheers motivating me to do something so as im stumbling back i aim my right heel to stomp your right foot hope to distract you enough to spin and shot my right elbow to your head.yt

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5672 on: March 26, 2023, 04:18:50 PM »
*As Lexi lays on her belly outside of the ring, I slide out and try to keep the pressure on.... Hiking my dress up, I straddle Lexi, locking in a camel clutch, I start pulling back on her chin. *

Nice effort darling .....but you're officially my pray now!! Time for you to tap......Tell me, what's the best clique on FCF ??

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 04:19:11 PM by Stevie Stockings »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5673 on: March 26, 2023, 07:26:39 PM »
my eyes  still sting,,but my vision is getting clearer

i catch a glimpse of stevie sliding out of the ring coming closer

so i decide to ham it up a bit

ooooooo,,, ooooooo.i groan

good  she's faling for it i think

oooooooo...i groan again

feeling her straddle  me

hope this works i think to myself

she of course has to taunt me...just keep it   up i  think to myself

her arms  slide around trying to hook a camel clutch

i try and catch her by surprise pushing up and arching backwards

like a bucking philly  hoping to catch her by surprise   and buck her off. yt
the prez tramp

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #5674 on: March 26, 2023, 11:34:57 PM »
Trying to get control of Mobina is becoming difficult but she is a game aggressive opponent one that has earned my respect and  one should attack with caution. Case in point I thought I was going to finally slow her down with the knee to her lower back but even though I know I got in a good knee lift she reacts by staying on the attack and creates a counter I did not consider but works when she stomps on my foot . I immediately respond to the pain  by stumbling backwards away from her so I guess I got lucky when I see the elbow swing she tried to pair with it.  I step back a few more feet and shake out my foot and glare at her. I  now must take her down for more than one reasons hmmmmmm! I circle to my left towards the ring watching her closely trying to get between her and the ring.  I wonder if she will follow yt   

Janey

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5675 on: March 26, 2023, 11:45:19 PM »
My stomp land perfectly and made Janey to stumble back but my elbow catch air instead of Janey's head ,,,
Turn back and look at her ,,,
Rush to her but she start circling and move to the ring i run after her to grab her ,,,,
Not thinking to anything else i just want to destroy this Tramp.yt

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5676 on: March 27, 2023, 12:07:52 AM »
Time for you to tap out .....right.....right....hey?!?! Nooooooooooooooo!!!! *as Lexi bucks back hard, I squeal, getting thrown backwards I crash on my back...my legs spread wide, my dress hiked up as I completely loose my hold on her*YT
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5677 on: March 27, 2023, 04:44:55 AM »
i topple us over backwards

both fall hard,i try and twist  and pull my head free from stevie's  hands

and roll away trying to get back to my knees
the prez tramp

Offline Aliyah Foster

• Miss Me Bitches!
« Reply #5678 on: March 27, 2023, 06:08:47 PM »
OMG OMG FINISH HER STEVIE!!!!!!!!!!  What a great way to come back and watch you finally put an end to Lexi!!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5679 on: March 27, 2023, 06:44:39 PM »
i stumble away,,thinking  stevie  is on her game  today

once every polkadot moon

i move away...and give mobina  a hard push 

hoping cause her to fall away from janey

then take the time to adjust  my thong..  wipe away my sweat   to turn and face stevie
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5680 on: March 27, 2023, 10:47:57 PM »
I run after Janey as she trying to climb into the ring but suddenly my way blocked with Lexi and she push me back hard ,,,,

I lost my balance and fall on my ass give Lexi an angry look and yell *BITCH*.yt

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5681 on: March 27, 2023, 11:10:54 PM »
Renewed with a new sense of purpose as my sweet Aliyah cheers me on , I charge at Lexi , wanting to finish her once and for all.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5682 on: March 27, 2023, 11:44:01 PM »
just smirks at mobina...and turn  in time  to see stevie  coming at me

it's soo on again!

our bodies  splat togeather

arms moving in a flurry

slaps  and smacks   fill the area  both taking some stinging hits

we fall,and drag each other over the guard rail,,fighting in the isle

silk girls  chering stevie on

"that's it stevie  chase her out of the building"

i respond  hooking my left hand  in her top just below her  shoulder  giving a hard pull,hearing a pleasing

RIPPPPP!!!!!!

yt
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5683 on: March 28, 2023, 02:27:06 PM »
*lexi and I slam into each other , exchanging slaps , our bodies squeezed so tightly together. At first I just hear the low buzzing sound ….. then I feel a chilly breeze …. Then I hear some giggles (some even from my own silk girls ) as Lexi rips the top of my silk dress to the waist … revealing my pink silk bra to the room …. At that moment I just snap , grabbing Lexi’s long dark mane, I yank her head down as I fire my knee upwards , wanting to completely FLATTEN her perfect , perky , breasts… whispering to Lexi *

I will ruin you for embarrassing me like this !!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5684 on: March 28, 2023, 03:12:53 PM »
i can't help but  giggle   with the other girls  at the look on your face  after the top rips

it's both funny,and bad,it infurates you

aiiiigh i sob out my scalp on fire,losing more strands of hair

your knee smacks into m girls... unowww,i wail

i try and fight back,using my last  bit of failing energy

using both hands to grab your wrist trying to free my hair

i try and use my right knee to smack into your thigh yt
the prez tramp