News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kara the body Vs Marlu NHB messy mudfight.. from poll!!

• 2 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Kara the body Vs Marlu NHB messy mudfight.. from poll!!
« on: September 02, 2012, 01:17:35 AM »
The day was slightly humid, as people began gathering at the country club.

The club was a slight way out of town. The drive taking people past a dense wooded area. Followed by the rolling greens of a golf course.
The club itself, having a nice sized main building, with banquet facilities, game room, and a relaxed dining room.

Some showers and changing rooms. A decent sized gym facility.
With a riding stable, that used trails down, past the golf course, on the outside. Trough the woods, and back again. also part of the club.
The early rain, leaving the grounds by the stable, muddy, and the day humid, and warm. Instead of hot, and sticky, like the day before.

I had gotten something to drink, and had begun heading outside. Looking to enjoy the day, while avoiding the muddy mess, and muck, by the stables.
I just get out the one door, when I almost run into a very lovely blonde.
"Is that drink for me Stormy?" Kara asks, smiling at me.
Kara is wearing a light colored blouse, with a very skimpy skirt wrap. The wrap having some southwestern or native american, inspired design on it.
The wrap just fastening around her curvy figure. While the one side, gapes open, letting most of her shapely leg. Nicely on display, as she moves.
Kara looking, as if she just had walked out of a modeling photo shoot. Even when dressed casual. The lady just always seemed to look that good.

"Always nice to see you Kara, you sure this is what you want?" "I can go get you something else, real easy." I offer.
Kara smiling, as she begins to take the offered cup. While I just enjoy, being close to this lovely woman.
The two of us, now outside, as another stunning lady walks up.

"Why Stormy, is this blonde bimbo, stealing your drink?" "Better yet, I bet you got this for me." Marlu says, smiling at me. While Kara gives her a warning look.
Marlu is dressed in a tight clingy gold dress. Marlu is dark haired, very pretty. As well as very curvy, and fit.
Her gold dress, seeming to shimmer, every time her nubile body moves in it. The top, dipping down, to show some of her smooth skinned cleavage.
Her shoulders bare, as it ties behind her neck. Most of her back bare, with the bottom of the dress. Stopping well above her knees.
Any time I get to see Marlu. I wonder, if the other ladies in Spain, looked this fine.

"Storm, shall we take a walk." "get away, from this spanish slut?" Kara cattily asks.
"Ladies, I am more than willing to get you both, your own drinks." I put in, trying to calm things, before they start getting out of hand.
"That is okay Storm, the blonde simply thinks with her tits." "Of course, you would prefer Marlu's company, to hers yes?" Marlu asks, using her hip, to bump Kara to the side.
The chilled lemonade, I had. Spilling slightly, onto Marlu's dress. As Kara tries to keep it from dumping fully.

Marlu glares at her dress, as some of it has been wetted by the drink. As well, as her heaving cleavage. The skin of her firm breasts, glistening slightly.
Marlu yanking the cup, from Kara's hand. Before I can do anything to stop it.
"This for you, jodienda puta!!!! Marlu hisses, as she throws the rest of the cup. Into Kara's lovely face.

As things had been going on. We had drifted further away, from the main clubhouse. To my dismay, closer to the muddy ground, by the stables.
"You fucking slut!!" Kara cries out, before backhanding Marlu across her face.
Kara standing smug, and confident, as Marlu stumbles back a few steps from the impact.
Kara almost daring Marlu to do something, as she stands calmly waiting.
Then with a battle cry. Marlu surges forward, to slam into Kara. The two going down to the ground together, and closer to the muck, of the muddy ground.
Kara having some of the wind driven out of her, as Marlu lands partially on top.
"Time for your mud bath blonde pig!!" Marlu says, as she grabs Kara's hair, and starts dragging her closer to the mud.
Kara's pretty eyes, widening, as she sees the looming, gooey mess.
Her hands quickly working to strip off her blouse. It falls away, even as she unclasps her bra. The design matching her skirt.
Kara's large, well formed breasts spilling free. The heaving tits, bobbling nicely, as she jerks, and twists her legs. Marlu caught in between a hair yank, stumbles, and comes close to going into the mud herself.

Marlu let's Kara go, the curvy blonde, thumping lightly to the ground, as she strips out of her skirt, to be dressed only in her panties.
Marlu quickly shimmying out of her gold party dress. To stand in only her panties, as Kara gets to her feet.
Kara was stunning, of face. Yet now dressed in only her panties. I could see, she also had the body!!
Head to toe, Kara was looking very fit, and fine.
Yet as Marlu's nice sized, well formed breasts fell free. Her dress sliding down. Her breasts heaving firmly.
Then Marlu undressed except for her panties.
I could see, the beauty from Spain. Also had a lush, and lovely body.
"Time to eat some mud, you bitch!!" Kara cries out, as she grabs Marlu's long dark hair.
Marlu grabbing a handful of Kara's right tit, as well as some blonde hair. With her other hand.
"I look forward, to feeding you, slut!!" Marlu replies, as they go splatting into the mud together.

I move ahead, and quickly gather tha ladies clothing. Pulling it, away from getting slicked with the gooey mud.
People begin gathering around, yelling or texting about the fight.
One stunning blonde, and one sexy dark haired beauty, rolling together in the mud. Dressed in only their panties now.
"Let me help you with a mud pack, whore!!" Marlu says, before slapping a large hand ful. Of dripping mud, between Kara's heaving tits.
"Here, mud for you to feast on slut!!" Kara calls out, before slapping some mud at Marlu's pretty face. Some of it going into her mouth.
Marlu spitting, and gagging the wet mud out. Even as Kara slaps more, across Marlu's pert breasts. Before backhanding them.

The mud, very wet, and slightly chilly. As both ladies nipples, begin to distend, and crown, their breasts.
Marlu reaching out, for, and grabbing Kara's. Well formed right breast.
Squeezing it, and twisting it. Kara's engorged nipple, and slippery mud. Oozing, through Marlu's fingers.
Kara opening her mouth to cry out. As her tit is twisted.
"Here a mud pie, for you cow!!" Marlu happily announces. Before throwing mud, on Kara's pretty face. Some of it getting into Kara's mouth, this time.
Kara gagging, and spitting it out now. Even as she grabs Marlu's mud slicked left breast.
"THppppptttt.... Tit for tat pig!!" Kara says, after spitting more mud out. The glistening mud, oozing down her chin. Just as it had done for Marlu.

More people continue to gather. Shouting encouragement, for both ladies. As they become slippery, and more mud smeared, and streaked.
Each lady, trying to punish her opponents, grasped breast. The slipery, gooey mud. Making it more difficult, to keep a firm grasp.
As both ladies work their way, up to their knees, facing each other.
Hands release breasts, as they slap their tits together. A wet, smacking sound, as mud covered breasts, bump, and are shoved together.
Hands trying for hair pulls, and slapping each others face, and exposed breasts, when able to.

Finally they both shove each other, at the same time. Both lovely ladies, giving a slight shriek of surprise. As off balance, they both fall backwards, to again, land with wet squishy splats, into the mud.
Arms and legs flailing, as they try to shift back to their knees or feet.
Marlu gets her balance, first, and quickly backhands Kara hard, across her firm breasts.
The crowd wincing, at the sounds of skin, smacking, glistening, mud coated skin. Some mud flying off, with the slap.
Kara toppling back again. As with a cry of possible victory. Marlu dives onto Kara.
Yet Marlu's body, with Kara's. Is so slicked by the moist mud. She lands belly, to belly, and tit to tit. Yet begin sliding off quickly, from her forward momentum.
Kara realizing it, manages to grab Marlu's panties, even as she squirms beneath her, and shifts to the side.
Marlu goes sliding past, with Kara yanking, and stripping her panties.
spinning them around in a circle, before flinging them away.

Kara quickly rolls, and dives. Her body slapping against Marlu's. "Time to eat more mud Spanish skank!!" Kara cries out, as she begins trying to shove Marlu's pretty face. Down into the mud.
I do not want to join them in the mud. Yet I am standing ready, to make my way in, and end this quick. If Marlu gets planted face first into the mud.
Marlu's arms, and legs flailing. As Kara begins rubbing her face in the mud.
Marlu's elbow, slams into Kara's side. Doubling her over. Kara leaning that way, trying to ease the pain. Even as some of her air, is driven from her.
Marlu using her arms. To shove up, sending Kara sliding off this time.
Marlu quickly slipping, and sliding around in the mud.
As Kara writhes in it. Trying to regain her breathing, while geting ready to defend herself.
Marlu grasps, and yanks Kara's panties off. Throwing them onto Kara.

The crowd has grown now. In size and volume. Letting me know, that probably the entire group of members, and guests. Now stood circled around the mud hole. As well as the two lovely ladies. Now covered in mud, head to toe. As well as some very private areas. Continue to fight, and cover each other. With even more, of the slick, gooey mess.

Marlu is slapping at Kara's exposed breasts, and belly. Even as Kara manages to get her feet up. Sending them into Marlu's sleek belly. Driving the wind out of Marlu, and shoving her back.
Kara scrambling through the mud. Soon begins wrapping her shapely, mud slicked legs around Marlu's middle.
"Time to give up, whore!!" Kara calls out. Even as she begins trying to squeeze her legs together. Around Marlu's already sore belly.
Marlu's hand slapping around in the mud. As she struggles to get free.
Kara trying to maintain the hold. To wear Marlu down.
Yet again, the mud working against her. Almost acting as a lubricant, as Marlu arches, twists, and finally slips free.
Her hand going to her middle, as she gasps for air. The hold having done some damage.
Kara trying to surge forward. Even as Marlu rises to her knees.
The two begin slapping, and clawing, at each others, glistening. Mud coated breasts, and bellies.
Slaps, chops, and backhands, being landed by both.
The hands slowly closing, as now it is fists, pounding on each others nubile bodies.
Kara launching a fist, to Marlu's chest. Yet Marlu moving at the same time. The fist striking the outer part of her shoulder. Sliding past, as Kara loses her balance. Marlu manages to grab a hand ful of Kara's hair. Yanking her head, and trying to bend her backwards. Marlu trying to move herself, onto Kara's back. While she yanks the hair, and head.

Kara's arms flailing desperately. Managing to catch Marlu's leg. As Marlu tries to get a better hold. Kara jerks her leg, and Marlu topples over onto her side, in the mud.
Kara quickly sloshing around in the slipery mud. Grabbing Marlu's other leg. Then begins to drag Marlu through the mud.
"Give up now, you slut??" Kara asks, between gasps of air. The battle taking it's toll on them both.
Marlu's hands slapping through the mud. As she tries to grab something, to hold onto. If not that, some part of Kara's sexy body.
Kara slips, in the mud. As she tries to catch herself. One of Marlu's legs slips free. Marlu using it to kick Kara's leg out from under her.
The two once again, fall into the mud together.
Marlu shoving herself around, Her hands starting to grasp Kara's hair once again. Marlu starting to rise, to be able to try, and bend Kara backwards again. Using her hair as leverage.
Kara, struggling to block it. Kicks out with her feet, pushing her forward. Marlu unable to shift quick enough. As Kara's fist smacks into Marlu's chin. The mud making it a weaker blow. Yet as her fist slides, across Marlu's mud slicked chin. Kara's shoulder strikes it as well.Marlu's head snaps back, and she falls back, fully into the mud again.
Her senses dazed, as Kara. Hair free from Marlu's grasps again.
Slips, and stumbles back to her feet.
Her hands clenched in fists, as she tries staying poised to attack again.
Yet Marlu lays barely conscious, in the mud.
Her chest heaving, her eyes trying to focus, yet Marlu is unable to continue.

Kara glances around, and begins staggering her way, out of the mud. I move, and catch her, just as she is about to fall again.
Shouts of congratulation, being given her. As Kara was last standing, and had won the fight.
Yet applause for both ladies being given. As they had both fought, one hard catfight. In the slippery, and gooey mud, of the stables.
"So Stormy, I'll take that drink now." "Ummmm care to help a lady get cleaned up?" She asks, as she clings to me.
Myself, not minding getting  bit muddy. As I get to hold the lovely Kara.
"Drinks, and myself at your service, milady." I reply, as I help her over, to sit down. As some of the crowd comes by, to tell her well done. Some even informing her of bets won, her winning.

As Kara rests, before we head inside. I carefully make my way, stepping through the mud to Marlu.
Marlu having managed to prop herself on one elbow. My shoes kicked off, outside the pool of mud. As I now help Marlu up. Letting her rest a moment. Before scooping her up, and carrying her out of the mud.
"Stormy, would you help me also?" Marlu asks. her eyes searching mine. As Marlu wonders. Having helped start the fight, then not being the winner. If I would not care for her company, more this day.
"Sure Marlu, drinks, and clean up service for you as well." I inform her, as I set her down, and let her sit by Kara.
As the crowd breaks up.
The ladies clothing safe from the messy mud fight. Yet their panties both, maybe lost in the mud for now.

Soon both ladies are on their feet. As we begin to head inside, and to the showers.
"Hope we did not ruin the day for you Stormy." Kara says softly beside me.
I thought of how some of the rest of the day was going to go.
I was going to help them both clean up. That was going to take a lot of effort, as both looked like mud sculptures at this point. Head to toe, covered in the mud. From a distance, you would be hard pressed, to tell which lady, was whom.
They both would have aches, and bruises.
So basically, I was going to be tending to them both. After getting to see them give it their all, in a very messy, and sloppy catfight. In the mud.
Spending the day, with two very beautiful ladies. Once the mud was washed away again.
I was honored, knowing them both. As well as having them as friends.
Kara had won the fight. Yet Marlu had nothing to be ashamed of. She had given Kara, all the fight she could handle.

For now, it was just time to relax, and let the ladies. Get to enjoy, being treated just for what they both were.
Two very beautiful ladies. As well as winners to me, more ways than one.
"No Kara, as long as I get to enjoy the company." "Of you two ladies." "The day, is just fine by me." I reply.
Letting them both know. I knew what happened. Was a possible hazzard, and happening. Anytime, you where out, with a lady, and friend. That knew how to. As well as enjoyed, getting into. A good hard fought catfight. Now and then.

Kara, and Marlu chatting softly with each other. As we head inside. Drinks, gathered on the way. To begin the medicinal part, of their unwiding, and soothing relaxation.
"Ladies, after enjoying your mudbaths." "Her at catfights spa." "Your showers await!!" I happily inform them both.
Kara looking at Marlu. Marlu nodding back in reply. Then both grabbing, one of my arms. As the drinks sat down.
"Come on in Storm." "You have no idea, the places mud can cover you." Kara says smiling.
"Yes, it may take awhile, to get us washed, all over." Marlu ads.
As together they begin pulling me with them, towards the showers.
What could I do? I had offered to help get them both clean.
Besides that. I had to admit, thinking of how they looked before getting muddy.
Kara, and Marlu both looked great. Cleaned up, and disrobed.
They were friends, that have given their all. As everyone watched them fight.
Now, it was my turn to give back to them. Tend to them, and let them know.
They were beautiful ladies. They were catfighters with spirit.
As well as they were both appreciated. For the women they are.

The end   

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
Re: Kara the body Vs Marlu NHB messy mudfight.. from poll!!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 02:17:14 PM »
 :-* :-*Great history... Kisses
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Kara the body Vs Marlu NHB messy mudfight.. from poll!!
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 06:32:36 AM »
Marlu ...

Thanks.. glad to see you enjoyed being. Part of the action... polls, and story here!!

Storm