News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ebony & Ivory Lovers Domination Fight

• 3 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Ebony & Ivory Lovers Domination Fight
« on: September 13, 2012, 05:42:49 PM »
OK, I'm gonna take the plunge and post this little fantasy story involving myself and a (past) babygirl in a short fight and some mild s/m later.

NOTE: I'm a female to male transsexual; assigned female at birth, but am now living as a male, being on daily testosterone, and having had top surgery, but no bottom surgery.

Doubt if I'll get any feedback, but would appreciate it if there are some here who are open-minded enough to enjoy it.

Cheers
Sonny

Rated: XXX

Story codes: FtM Daddy/femme girl, violence, dirty talk, strap-on, rope bondage, mild s/m, switch.

Please do not read if easily offended.

EBONY AND IVORY:
A SUBMISSION PLAYFIGHT & SOME BDSM AFTERMATH
By SonnyFtM

I woke up earlier than normal with lusty, dirty visions clouding my mind … my skin dampy and a little sweaty … feeling my little cock hard and aching down between my hairy, masculine legs, and my butch gash feeling slutty and wet … and thought back on the fucking hot submission wrestling/fight match I’d had the previous evening with my lovely African-American girlfriend, Victoria.

In her apartment, the previous night, both of us totally nude, we’d eyed each other hungrily … her ebony skin contrasted strongly with the ivory of my untanned skin … like coffee and cream we blended together beautifully and deliciously …

However, she’s diminutive compared to me … her curvy, femme body contrasted hugely with my muscular, male body … not only was I more exercised, and heavily muscled from all the testosterone I’ve used over the years, I outweighed her by 40 lbs and had a height advantage of 9 inches … suppose it looked a little like a femme David vs a male Goliath … I smiled to myself, thinking back lazily as I stretched out …

Her small, caramel coloured boobs jiggled delectably, as we approached each other on the mat while talking trash.  
“Oh honey, “ I said, “I’m gonna so enjoy tying you up in knots like a pretzel … you’re gonna beg me to stop!”
“Don’t be so sure, Sir Sonny”, she pouted and replied brattily, “You may be manly, big and strong, but as you know I’ve been learning fast … you’ve been such a good teacher … maybe too good, and by the end of the evening, you might just be my bottom fuck slut for a change … begging and pleading as I domme you … besides I know it’s one of your secret fetishes … He, he!”

Laughingly, I’d suddenly started our little play fight by quickly grabbing her dark shoulder length tresses, enjoying the yelp of pain and shock I saw on her face ....  she’d not expected that!

Instinctively, in typical female fashion, she tried to retaliate by launching her hands at my head, but my short boy hair gave her no grip. Yanking her hard by her hair, and pulling her off balance with a startled shriek … AAAIIEEE …she went down hard onto the mat. Immediately I pounced on her and did a schoolboy pin on her by locking my ankles around Victoria's ankles and pinning her hands with my own.  To taunt her a little, … to excite, anger and tease her …  I rubbed my flat, manly chest onto her pinned tits, relishing in their delicious softness and feeling her nipples hardening tautly and hotly like coals against my skin …

With her legs spread wide, I moved my crotch slightly and dropped my horny twat onto Victoria's luscious, exposed pussy, grinding it back and forth, my large, sensitive clit feeling the wetness of her slit, easing past and just penetrating her silky folds, then sensuously moving upwards … stabbing, and dueling a little with her own arousing bud … which was dwarfed by my testosterone enlarged little cock.  I then lowered my moustached face down just an inch or so above Victoria's gorgeous face.  "No need to tell me how much you’re enjoying this, dearie, because I know a subby slut likes you lives to be dominated like this", I grinned naughtily.

“Oh fuck off!” she retorted immediately, and tried to buck me off, but with no success.

Then I opened my mouth and slid my tongue along her cheek, forehead, to show my domination and following up with a French kiss to show full control.  All the while, Victoria was trying to buck me … (I smiled … probably not because it displeased her at all, but rather that she wasn’t in control of the situation and felt helpless pinned beneath me).  Getting turned on more and more by her gyrations below, I continued to shove my FtM cxnt strongly against her trapped one … pussy fucking her hard … making squelchy sounds with each impact … But finally, Victoria freed her legs from mine, and wildly bucked until I was thrown off to the side.  

Both of us rose at the same time … Victoria still looked beautiful, but her hair had been messed up, her lipstick smeared from the moisture from my tongue, and sweat was beading on her caramel body … and her curly pussy hair was wet and sexily plastered to her mound … as was mine …

Then Victoria moved toward me, arms and hands outstretched like a wrestler … but then she caught me by surprise by swiftly throwing a right openhanded slap across my face … and before the sting of that registered fully … she startled me further by quickly following it up with a left fisted punch to my flat belly … Ooomph!  

Now it was Victoria who bragged, "Now you bitchy bastard, I'm going to take control of our little encounter" as she rushed forward and slammed her right knee right between my hairy legs straight into my spread crotch … mind numbing, searing pain flooded through my body …  SHIT!!!

“Ooohh, does Daddy’s balls hurt?”, she cooed sarcastically.

Though I obviously didn’t have nuts, having my labia mashed against my pubic bone, was torturously sore … fortunately she’d not connected higher, slap bang onto my huge, erect clit … otherwise the fight would’ve been over!

Gasping in pain, clutching my throbbing twat with my left hand, I dropped down onto my knees, and then forward, supporting myself with my right hand. Victoria moved in quickly behind me, mounting her ass on my lower back, and applied a chin lock by wrapping her slim hands around my neck under my chin.  Her sinewy biceps strained as she pulled back on my head while she wrapped her smooth ebony legs around my ivory middle in a powerful leg scissors.  

“Wanna submit, Sir Sonny?”, she giggled as she pressed harder with her legs, constricting my breathing.

I thrashed wildly to dislodge her, but she continued to maintain both holds.  Slowly I worked my hands underneath Victoria's and lifted the hold away from my chin.  Then quickly, I moved my hands and arms between her legs and her stomach and pried her legs from their leg scissors hold, and threw her off.

“Not so easily, honey …”, I taunted her back.

We got off the mat about the same time, and then rushed towards each other, but this time I got the 1st stinging slap in to her face, and then thrust my fingers into her petite, grape-fruit sized tits …  twisting and squeezing her engorged nipples viciously … trying to make her give up due to the pain … with her giving a girlish shriek “Oooowww!”  

However, Victoria struck back immediately by head butting me in the throat area to startle me into releasing my hold on her tits.  Then she slammed her right arm over my nose and mouth in an attempted smother hold, and moved her left hand to invade my sopping cxnt! Startled, my body jerked involuntarily, and I tried desperately to close my thighs.

"Oooh, you’re so wet already … just like a nympho whore, aren’t you?", she sneered. But I recovered quickly and threw a right fist across her beautiful face.  

Victoria panicked as she didn't want her perfect face marked up, and released both her hold on my nose and mouth as well as my pussy.  I rushed toward Victoria, but was met with a thrust kick into my side from her luscious right leg.  

Spun around by the impact, Victoria approached me from the back.  She grabbed my muscular right arm and pulled it behind my back in a hammerlock type maneuver … Shit! … The fucking sexy vixen was bending my arm painfully in ways it shouldn't be bent … and her innocent little look changed into a sinister smirk clearly enjoying the pain she was inflicting. With her left arm, Victoria crooks it around my neck to apply a choke-hold.

For the first time, I was starting to get a little frustrated and worried I might lose, so I used a below the belt and desperation move.  I slung my right leg backward and upward to find its desired target in Victoria's delicious pussy … crunch!  “Uuunghhh!!!!”, she groaned, her stare going blank as she immediately dropped her holds and grabbed her pained pussy, burning from the hard force applied by my leg.

Now I was in control again! I wrapped my arms around her upper legs, lifted her up, high in the air … level with my head … grinning a little sadistically as I muttered “Bombs away!” … releasing her …. her spread crotch jarring hard onto my outstretched knee in a reverse atomic drop.  “Ooooohhh … did that hurt, baby?”, I laughed as she yelped and moaned with pain. This was not the kind of pussy action she was used to.  

I positioned myself underneath Victoria’s head just a bit, wrapped my right arm around her neck, and dropped down to my knees with her head on my shoulders in a classic neck breaker maneuver, proclaiming, "Well, Miss Amateur, how does that feel?", accompanied by some chuckling from me.  Her head bounced off my shoulder as her knees hit the ground, and she toppled over dazed, ending up flat on her back in the grass.  

Moving forward, I foot stomped her a couple of times into her stomach area to soften her the moaning subby girl of mine up before pushing her over onto her stomach.  I reached down and grabbed her priced tresses and forced her up on all fours to crawl behind me since her hair was captive to my hands.  I headed for the deep washbasin, and with my free hand, put in the plug and opened the tap.

With a powerful push on the back of her neck, I shoved Victoria’s gorgeous face and head underwater in a good old-fashioned dunking maneuver.  I pulled Victoria's head up … with her spluttering and gasping for air … then repetitively continued to dunk her underwater for a few seconds, then back out of the water, then back in the water, etc.  This removed all resistance she had left as every time she tried to catch her breath she found herself underwater again, and had to hold her breath.  

Finally, I stopped and slung her now limp, unresisting body down to the ground and turned the lovely black girl onto her stomach. I reached down and grabbed both of Victoria’s arms, pulled them vertically up from her still prone body and placed my right foot into the small of her back.  Thus, I was pulling up her body by her arms, yet pushing down with the pressure of my foot on her back.  I knew she was in pain and totally exhausted from the match as well as the dunking into the washbasin I’d given her.

So I asked: “Do you submit?”

“Yes, yes … no more please!”, she groaned.

“Admit I’m your top, master and daddy …”, I demanded grinning.

“Oh yes, yes … you are my top, master and daddy …”, she whimpered.

“Who? … Who is?”, I could’t help taunt a little.

“You … you, Sir Sonny, you’re my daddy …”, she cried, tears spurting from her eyes, her mascara running.

And my heart melted, and I scooped her up, held her in my arms, kissed her tenderly on her mouth, her lovely body all over … and after I’d strapped on old faithful … (always reliably hard and erect!) … she submissively went on all fours, spreading her ass cheeks apart, and I made furious love to her …

With the glow of my defeat and domination of Victoria still warm and fiery, I called Victoria up the next day, taunting her a little: “Hi, Victoria …”, I paused, “How’s my little conquest feeling today? Remember our agreement … the loser becomes the subby of the winner the following evening?”

“Not great, Sonny, you bastard”, she replied, acting forlornly and sadly, “You almost destroyed me last night, I’m still sore and stiff … but I remember our agreement … I’ll be over this evening!”

Later that evening, Victoria and I are in my apartment and after offering her a drink, we chatted about anything, but our recent fight.

The mutual attraction was strong and we were slowly warming to each other, progressing to even making jokes about our fight, and how the fight had see-sawed back and forth. Then Victoria quite suddenly asked me when were going to get started.

Without saying a word, I went to the closet and took down a box from the overhead shelf.  I brought it to the bed and turned it upside down.

Out of the box fell several coils of rope, in many colors; synthetic fiber rope, one coil red, another dark blue, another white, another yellow.  Victoria’s eyes widened.  There was also a ball gag with a one-strap harness, and a shiny pink strap-on dildo of just average size. But Victoria gave a sigh of relief when she saw there were no vicious looking whips, clamps, handcuffs, or any other alarming devices.  

Victoria began to breath easier, though I knew there was still a strong impulse in her to draw me aside and say, “Look, why don't we just forget all this crap and get naked together on this bed?  I'm sure we can both find ways to please each other without the rougher stuff  … I mean, what do you want to do with all these things?"

"You're kidding," I replied, deadpan, “What do you think?”

Victoria grinned.  "Maybe a little.  I guess I mean . . . do you want to tie me up again?"

I smiled and picked up the coil of red rope.  "Want me to tell you in detail?"  I thought it was kinda cute of Victoria to be so embarrassed over this.  "Spell it out?"

Victoria nodded nervously.

My smile turned warmer, more friendly and more intimate in the same instant, as I could appreciate Victoria's discomfort, but knew it also masked an intense fascination and arousal.  "I'll tell you the sequence I fantasize about all the time.  How's that?"

Victoria nodded, gulping a bit.

I uncoiled the red rope I was holding and playfully looped it loosely around one of her jutting breasts.  The rope slipped easily away since her top and her bra kept it from surrounding her breast.  I grinned at Victoria.

"Breast bondage.  I just want to tie your breasts up a little – I’m sure you’ll love it. Not too tight . ." I looked deliberately at Victoria, putting a little menace in my voice: "I want to tie your breasts up.  Pinch and slap them a little.  Not real horrible pain.  Just pinch and slap a little.  As my subby, I don’t think you have much choice, do you, lovely Victoria?"

Victoria quivered involuntarily at my suggestion: the thought of being subjugated and roughed up sounding scary, yet strangely pleasurable.

"Next . . ." I continued, dropping the red rope on the bed and picking up the yellow one, "Hogtied … then spanked hard."  

I picked up a new strap-on dildo, which was pink and shiny.  "Then as before, you’ll be raped and fucked hard in your pussy." I said meanly and crudely, my breath growing quicker as I riveted Victoria with my eyes.  "I’m going to be mean with you, perhaps even call you names, but I think you’ll enjoy it – OK, honey?"

I could see part of Victoria wanted to run away, but she was curious and transfixed. She realized she was also breathing more heavily, and she could feel her pussy moistening during this conversation.  "Will all this . . . make me … and you come?" she asked bluntly.

A sensual half-grin tugged at the corner of my mouth.  "Giggle … there’s only one way to find out," I confessed softly.  "But I think after this, you might never, ever be the same again – do you have the guts to try?"

This kind of conversation made Victoria absolutely hot, bringing out a submissive side in her she never dreamed about, and she could see it was having the same arousing effect on me.  Victoria didn't know how much more of this exciting, agonizing delay she could take.  

I smiled at Victoria. "Let me kiss you before we begin" I said, again bluntly.  "I like to kiss and tongue a femme girl – especially one as sexy as you.  You have an enchanting mouth."

Victoria actually gave a tiny, nearly inaudible gasp, as if she had not thought I was serious. Then she smiled demurely, like a fresh young maiden.  My compliment coupled with her own willingness to be dominated took Victoria by surprise, her dark eyes now pulsing with hot sex, and we engaged in a long, lingering kiss.

Then my hand flashed out before Victoria expected it.  In a bold, disturbing move that startled and electrified her, I gave Victoria a quick, stinging slap across the cheek with the flat of one palm.  It was such a hard slap that Victoria's head swiveled briefly to one side.  When she turned it back, I could see the water that had sprung up in her eyes.  

“What the fuck was that for?”, Victoria stammered through the glimmering tears, yet panting roughly.

"That was for the crotch kick you gave me last night … Take off your clothes . . . slut!" I said menacingly.  "I'm going to tie you up and teach you a lesson!"

"Are you really?" Victoria snapped back, almost testily.

I felt my back stiffening.  "You want me to slap you again?  To prove it? You want me to beat you again?"

Victoria didn't answer, but gave a sob and grabbed her loose lavender top at the bottom with the fingers of both hands and lifted it slowly up over her head, making an effort not to muss her hair. It looked like a charming touch since we were in minutes going to be undertaking a sharp and unpredictable sexual struggle that would leave both of them, or at least Victoria, disheveled and helpless.  Victoria tossed the top across the room onto the floor.  Under it she was wearing a simple white bra, which encased the small gourds of her thrilling breasts.  They were on the small side, but beautifully round and firm.

Unlike many men, I had no special fixation on large breasts, and found myself wanting to push my mouth into the petite cleavage I suddenly was staring at.  Victoria's upper body was ripe and tantalizing, and her breasts thrust out proudly.  She was clearly proud of them, too, and smirked almost mockingly at my stares.  Without speaking, she reached behind her with both hands and unfastened the clasp.

‘Daddy likes?”, she whispered, softly and seductively.

“Ooooh YES!”, I answered back gruffly, feeling my own arousal growing wetly down below.

Fascinated I watched Victoria's bra slide down her arms and into her hands, which discarded it in the same direction as the lavender top.

Her small creamy breasts jiggled only slightly as she flung it.  They were indeed beautifully shaped and her dark nipples looked like ripe cherries.  She had small, flat areolas and springy thick centers that I longed to touch with the tip of my tongue.

Victoria nervously watched my eyes lovingly devour her naked breasts. I reached down to the bed and grabbed the coil of red rope.

"Take it all off," I demanded, indicating Victoria's jeans, which I was surprised to find her wearing instead of a dress. "Everything!"

A flush appearing on her cheeks, Victoria unzipped her tight white jeans.  She inched them down her thighs, watching my eyes.  The pulse was beating in my throat.  I watched the soft, white yet toned flesh of Victoria's thighs slowly come into view, then felt my pulse accelerate even more as Victoria turned to display more of her ass as the pants slid down below it.  She was wearing a pale blue thong, which left nothing to my imagination. I was in fact a little surprised by her wearing anything underneath after her earlier confession that she seldom wore a panty.

Victoria's ass was a magnificent sight, enough to make my blood pound.  It was curvaceous and round and fleshy but also firm and opulent, a gorgeous swelling feast of white globes.  Slowly Victoria removed the thong, deliberately gyrating her ass in slow, circular motions as she peeled it away, intently watching my eyes.  I realized that something complicated was going on here. I was supposed to be the dom and she the dominated, yet she seemed to be seducing me into it by this subtle striptease.

Finally, Victoria stepped out of the thong too and was completely naked.  She turned to me, her hands on her hips, looking wildly desirable.  For a moment I simply wanted to drag her down on the bed and fuck her brains loose, forgetting entirely about the 'domination' game, but looked away before Victoria could see it in my eyes.

I panted softly, hurriedly shedding my own outer garments, leaving on only my packed men’s brief, my hardening male nipples thrusting visibly out, displaying my own arousal. Victoria's eyes widened when she saw this evidence of my arousal, dropping her eyes to feast on my packed briefs. Feeling her eyes glide over my body made a stab of hot sexual electricity zing through my flesh, and I felt as if I had two hearts, one throbbing in my chest, and another starting to pulse in my moistening groin beneath my strap-on.

I reached out and took the coils of red rope.  I put the two ends together in order to find the halfway spot, so that each end would be of equal length, then looped a loose coil around one of Victoria's small, jutting breasts.  Victoria nearly flinched at this, probably, because she knew it was actually going to happen, and now.  I tightened the loop just enough to stay, and it was easily held in place by the taut round globe of Victoria's breast.  Then I looped another coil on top of it, enjoyed feeling Victoria quiver in fear and excitement.

I knotted the rope, leaving enough to attach it to the coils I would now loop around Victoria's other breast, using the other half of the rope I had measured out at first. I began to wrap the coils around Victoria's other beautiful naked breast.  When she was finished, I linked the knots from both sides in the center.  The remaining rope hung in two strands down from the underside of Victoria's entrapped and now slightly swollen breasts.  Her aureoles were shiny and taut.  The thick center stubs of her nipples stood up longer than ever.  I looked at Victoria's breasts, fascinated.  

The two imprisoned globes were about as beautiful as anything ever got, all round and swollen and shiny, the skin taut, Victoria's nipples bursting and hard.  I raised my hands to them and cupped them, feeling Victoria's jutting nipples push into my palms, then squeezed each taut globe, not roughly, when Victoria panted a little, harder.

My palms were coned over Victoria's splendid, swollen breasts, and I pulled them away slowly, dragging my fingers down to the girl's protruding nipples, which I then pinched fairly hard, using all her fingers.

"Annhhhyyiii!" Victoria suddenly yelped, tears again springing quickly to her eyes.

I smiled when I saw the fiery pleasure in Victoria's eyes, despite the tears, and knew Victoria was finding it arousing.  To deliver an extra little stab of pleasure, I twisted both of Victoria's nipples, which were still pinched by my fingers.

"Unnnnngghhh!" Victoria half-grunted this time, her eyes throbbing wildly as they caught mine.  This time a few tears slid down her cheeks.

I knew that if we continued this very long, we would never get to the rest.  I wanted to pull Victoria down on the bed and suck and pinch her luscious, entrapped breasts until Victoria was completely devoured by her need to come and would submit to my tender rape.  I realized I would have to cut this short, postpone it until later.

Immediately, I released Victoria's thick, hard nipples from my fingers and with my right hand began to spank both distended globes sharply.  Since Victoria's petite breasts were immobilized by the tight coils of rope and could not sway or move under my blows, they absorbed a direct hit from the flat of my palm each time. As I spanked Victoria’s strangled breasts, her sexual arousal seemed to mingle with something like pleasurable panic, and her breathing became punctuated by tight whimpering and mewling.

"Ohnnnngg!  Mmmnnggeee!  Oh!  Oh!  Nnnggyyiii!"

She quivered, and I could see her body dip slightly as a weakness hit her knees.  Gawd, this stuff was really getting Victoria going.

I loving to suck, wanted to bend my mouth to these strangled beauties I was slapping, but it was not the right time yet.  It'll probably make her come.  Instead, I adopted the gruff, dominant manner of a dom and pushed Victoria down face first on the bed.

"Down!" I commanded.  "I'm going to make you pay … for thinking you could beat me …  I'm going to make you suffer, slut!"

"Oh . . .  Sonny . . .no, please!" Victoria grimaced.

But it was unclear whether she meant 'Please stop' or 'Please do it even harder' I thought somewhat amused.  I grabbed the yellow rope and began to truss Victoria's ankles with it.  Halfway into roping them together, I realized that I would not be able to spank or otherwise manhandle Victoria's beautiful large bottom if Victoria's wrists were tied to her ankles; that is, if she were hogtied.

"We're going to have to change this a little bit, darling," I said to her, aware that I was panting pretty heavily myself.

"Oh Sir Sonny!" was all that Victoria could say, looking back over her shoulder as I unwrapped her ankles and began again, this time tying one wrist to one ankle, then the other two the same way.

I was conscious of having to watch out for becoming so sexually aroused myself by the sight of Victoria's gorgeous, voluptuous body encased in coils of rope that I had to come desperately myself, which I realized I was feeling now.  Victoria was lying face down on the mattress, her bulging breasts completely harnessed by the red rope I had earlier wound around them, and now her wrists tied individually to each ankle.  Working slowly and methodically, I now drew the remaining strands of the red rope down between Victoria's thighs, then up over her shoulders, then down again so that I could coil them tightly around the girl's slender waist.

Victoria was now shaking uncontrollably and moaning softly.  For the first time I could see the wet, sexy furrow of the girl's dark-pink pussy under the large, swelling moons of her spectacular ass.  Without even a moment's thought, I let the flat of one palm fly, smacking it sharply into one bouncy, opulent cheek.

A visible shudder gripped Victoria's tightly trussed body.  "Oh god!  Unnggghhhh!"

The feel of her firm, resilient buttock impacting my palm stirred the flames in my butch FtM pussy almost equally.  “Oh gawd, what a beautiful ass!” I found myself thinking, saying:  “I am going to spank you so hard, honey!”  

I had experience at this, having spanked not only lovers, but especially catfight rivals, and I also knew how hard to do it without being truly brutal.  The trick was to do it just hard enough to stir the flames and make them flare up wildly, and I could not help pinching and twisting the taut flesh of Victoria's incredible ass now and then also as I spanked it.

Victoria went wild, writhing and pushing her face into the sheet, whinnying almost hysterically and clenching her body and shimmying her ass up into my punishing hand, which was hard to do in her twisted, contorted position. I whacked Victoria's beautifully shaped big brown ass mercilessly, sometimes pausing to run a long forefinger up and down the crack between Victoria's beautiful round buns before striking them again fiercely with the flat of my palm.

Victoria began squealing, grimacing and squirming hysterically.

"Unnmmggeeee . . . oh shit . . . ohnnmmgggnnnneeee  . . . oh Sonny . . . oh!  Oh . . . shit!  Oh god, yes!  Unnngggeee!"

Pausing, I filled my hands with the firm, round ass cheek, and now very warm, from being pummeled hard, squeezing and pinching Victoria's incredible ass while I pondered my next move.  "Time for the gag, honey," I murmured, leaning forward over Victoria's back, my hands still on Victoria's inflamed ass, squeezing her cheeks roughly.

Victoria nodded wildly.  "No! … Oh! No!"  She craned her neck to look back over her shoulder at me, her eyes reddened and flashing with a scorching sexual fire that was burning throughout her body.

I snatched up the yellow ball and strap and had it fastened in place in under twenty seconds.  The sight of Victoria's mouth filled with the obscene yellow ballgag was both revolting and sharply erotic.  Victoria’s eyes were now rolling and flaring with an overheated sexual need that would permit nearly anything if it brought her release.  And yet, I knew paradoxically, she wanted release to be postponed indefinitely.

Taking advantage of this desire, I rolled her onto her side, since because of the way her wrists and ankles were roped together it was nearly impossible for Victoria to roll onto her back, and hungrily assaulted again the bulging gourds of her strangled breasts.  Again I pinched and twisted Victoria's bursting, shiny, dark red nipples, then began to suck them, and not gently either, sucking hard, letting Victoria feel the edges of my teeth in her swollen aureoles, lashing the jutting center stubs with her tongue, while my fingers bit into the firm swelling balloons of Victoria's buns.

Victoria nearly went crazy, whimpering into the gag and thrashing around, as much as her trussed body would permit.

"Mnnneeeee!  Nnnngggeeee!  Mrrrnnneee!"

I squeezed and sucked her beautiful, engorged breasts with a frenetic and unwavering passion, almost not believing my own hunger for them, sucking Victoria's nipples until they were wet and hard and fiercely erect.  At the same time, I dropped one hand to the girl's dripping, oozing, puckering pussy, rubbing it heatedly, finding the nub of Victoria's erect clit with my fingers, a nice big one … (but small compared to mine) … and massaging it roughly, which aroused frantic gyrations in Victoria's pelvis, and clotted, urgent whimpering deep in her chest.

“Oh, I've got to fuck this girl!”, I realized.  She wants to come so bad.  She will come, she'll probably just spontaneously combust, if I don't do something to bring her off soon.  "Oh honey . . . oh honey, you need it, don’t you?" I panted to Victoria, again turning her onto her stomach.

In a flash I was out of my briefs … and out popped my strap-on … erect and quivering … before I steadied the large shaft with my hand.  I smiled as I saw that Victoria's pussy was flooding with fuck juice, as I knelt behind her writhing, squirming body.  Victoria was quivering and flexing almost maniacally now, so consumed by sexual need that she was nearly mad with it.

“Oh . . . I'm going to fuck you, darling”, I thought wickedly, positioning myself between Victoria's spread thighs, lowering the thick pink dildo, guiding it with my fingers toward the deliciously puckered wet pink flower of Victoria's long, open pussy.

For an added touch, knowing it would thrill Victoria, I leaned forward over the girl's beautiful, contorted back and whispered in her ear.  "I'm going to fuck you now . . . I'm going to fuck your sweet pussy so hard you’re gonna die of coming … you lovely little slut … in your cocky little slit.  I'm going to fuck your pussy until you beg me to stop. I know that's what you want. Here it comes!"

"Mmmnngggnneeee!" Victoria whinnied frantically in response, her light blue eyes glazed with unbearable lust and need as she turned her face to glance back at me.

In response, I spanked her beautiful rounded ass hard again with the flat of my palm, though it was difficult at close range to make it sting they way I had done earlier.  But Victoria whinnied and writhed nevertheless, and I was encouraged to keep it up, whacking her a few more times, pinching and twisting the hard, resilient, round flesh with my fingers, working both of us into a real lather.

Victoria's pussy was so wet and slippery that the thick pink dildo slid easily into it.  I guided it with my fingers and pushed it with my hips until I felt it sunk completely in the girl's tight honey pit.  Victoria seemed delirious with fierce pleasure, her body again clenching and quivering as I began slowly to fuck her.

"Oh yes, I'm going to fuck you, you’re my fuck bitch now!" I repeated, knowing how words could often inflame the sensations, especially when they were this intense, and the buildup had been so keen.  "Feel me fucking you?  Unh!"  I lunged forward, jabbing the dildo deep into Victoria's pussy.  "Unh!  Ungghh!"

The third time I held it again with my fingers and really pierced Victoria's pussy deeply with it, lunging forward hard.

"Ommhhngggnnneee!" Victoria groaned, wincing as the dildo crammed her pussy full and made her shudder.

After this sharp lunge, I tapered off a little, settling into a more gentle rhythm, in and out, in and out, but pinching Victoria's splendid round buttocks again with my fingers, twisting the firm flesh, watching the effect it had on Victoria, which was to make her whimper and gyrate her ass back into my hands, her face grimacing as the tempo of fucking began again to accelerate.  Soon I was fucking her and pinching and twisting her fleshy ass with the same relish, faster and more roughly, and Victoria was squirming and mewling almost deliriously under my hard thrusts.

By now I was really slamming her.  I could feel a frantic lust filling my whole body too as I stabbed the shiny, wet dildo deep into Victoria's pussy repeatedly, straightening up a little to watch Victoria's tight vulva clinging to the wet shaft as I drew it out, then plunging it deep into her vulnerable cxnt once more, putting all my force behind it.

Victoria, though she was clearly enjoying the punishment, was suffering from it too.  Now, instead of gyrating and squirming, she was simply lying there as I fucked her, her ass slightly uptilted as I had placed it to have more leverage, to be able to slam the cock down into Victoria's inflamed slit as powerfully as possible.  She seemed unable to move but was still whimpering and wincing each time I stabbed the dildo deep into her body.  I eased up.  I was not trying to kill her, after all.

Again I began to fuck Victoria slowly and rhythmically, and Victoria seemed to revive at this change of pace.  A brief smiled of bliss even spread over her face as I fucked her.  Victoria, finally opened her eyes, which had been tightly shut while I was screwing her face-down into the sheet, trying to survive the fuck-pounding I had been giving her.  Her large dark brown eyes were damp and glazed. "Mmmnnnnn!" she grunted, through her mouth stuffed full of the shiny yellow rubber ballgag.

Overcome by sharp sexual tension myself and half-submerged in the mania of fucking I had been administering to this very attractive woman, I resumed my role.  I am the dominator, I told myself, the dom, the punisher.  I am the one on top.  Yes!  Again I smacked the girl hard on her beautiful round ass cheeks, bringing a tight, choked off squeal from deep in Victoria's throat.

I spanked her ass hard again, ripping the wet pink dildo into her pussy, watching Victoria wince in pain.

"Mmmnnggee!  Mmnnggeee!"

I leaned forward, feeling Victoria's tied together arms and legs on either side of me, pushing my flat muscular chest, into Victoria's naked back, whispering threats into her ear.  "Your lovely pussy is now mine, and mine alone!" I hissed.

"Mmmnnggee!  Mmnnggeee!" Victoria squealed, writhing, grunting.

I wondered how Victoria could have got this far without coming already, but I knew the girl was about to climax, and could not hold it back any longer than a few more seconds. She writhed and strained at the rope coils, face down on the mattress, her whole body shaking each time I penetrated her.

"Mnnnggg . . . mnngggg!" she hummed into the ball gag, barely able by now to muster a good squeal, her body punished by my sexual assault but also straining and quivering in preparation for a crushing orgasm.  

And then suddenly Victoria was coming, her orgasm suddenly flowing directly out of her writhing, groaning, flexing body right behind her choked off squeals without any other warning.  Even though I was holding her, her body shook uncontrollably, so extreme were the violent spasms that shook her flesh. Victoria was coming so hard it looked she might rip her arms right out of their sockets.  She was flexing and straining and shuddering, whimpering maniacally into the ball gag, her cheeks wet with the tears that had gushed from her eyes, her body rocking and swaying as I held her, feeling the fierce jolts of a shocking orgasm rip her. Victoria seemed gripped in the never-ending paroxysms of this savage climax.

"Nngggeeeee . . . ohhmmmnngg . . . nnnggeeeee . . ." Victoria wailed, surging, clenching, her spasms finally slowing enough for me to release her and to untie the ropes binding her wrists and ankles even while Victoria was still fluttering and twitching from the sharp aftershocks that periodically struck her.

It was not exactly easy to untie someone while she was still climaxing, especially when you were intimately connected to her by a long, embedded dildo, but I managed to get the knot loose on one side.  Victoria's freed arm and leg plopped with seeming relief to the mattress, and she sighed as if the worst killing spasms of her orgasm were past.  She even turned her head so that I could see her face again, and smiled a little.  Then I freed her other arm and leg too.

Finally, Victoria was free, though my thighs still pressed up against her beautifully shaped ass, and the pink dildo was still buried completely in her tight little twat.

"Annggghhh!" she gasped and gurgled, almost uncontrollably, as if the after effects of her crushing orgasm were still permeating her body, which they probably were.

"Oh . . . here . . . I'll take it out the dildo . . ." I said.

"No . . . don't!" Victoria gasped.  "Leave it there for a moment.  I want to enjoy this moment and remember every bit of it."

I smiled and did not move, even though now that the fucking was finished, it felt a little foolish on my knees behind Victoria with the strap-on dildo still attached to me and sunk deep in Victoria's body.  Finally, after about a minute or so, Victoria began to stir again.  She looked dreamily back over her shoulder at me.

"Sonny, you are a miracle," she said hoarsely.

I smiled triumphantly, easing the dildo out of Victoria's splendid pussy, and rolled onto my side.  I smiled warmly at Victoria and held up one hand, beckoning her closer.  "We can do the kissing part now," I murmured.

Though we had not kissed or embraced yet at all, Victoria came into my arms as if we had been doing it for hours already, and our mouths met in a slow, expressive melding of passion.  I felt Victoria's fingers unclasping my strap-on.  Victoria is such a sweet and sexy woman.

Victoria stopped our kiss and pulled back a little so that she could get my strap-on harness off.  She kissed my bare shoulders and sucked my male nipples.  "You got any requests?" she smiled submissively.  "I mean, after what you gave me, how could I refuse you anything, Daddy Sir?"

"Mmmm," I purred, watching Victoria drop her mouth to my bellybutton and tease it with her lips, and then sliding down sensuously to my bushy forest with her tongue, below which my own horny cxnt was thoroughly drenched with sluttish lust.  "My request," I said softly, quivering a little: "is for you to now fuck me.  Any way you want to do it.  Just do it!"

THE END
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:57:15 PM by SonnyButch »
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: Ebony & Ivory Lovers Domination Fight
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 09:50:11 AM »
Amazing story. Would like to read more from your work. Well done

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 09:52:12 AM »
Thanks, man; glad you enjoyed it. Looks like you might be the only one who did ... grins wryly ... but appreciate the reply!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 10:37:07 PM »
Thanks, Stone. I know you do!  ;D

Just wondering if any women on here enjoyed it? Hope I wasn't too 'intimidating' in this little story?  ::) 8)