News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Comments without merit can hurt the ladies.

• 11 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Comments without merit can hurt the ladies.
« on: September 15, 2012, 05:20:42 PM »
Let's be aware that comments without merit about a company can hurt the ladies who fight there. The ladies who do fight do so for the most part to earn good money.   When one tries to discredit the companies they work for it can negatively impact the future earnings of the fighters. There has been a pattern lately of this type of negativity, and what makes it especially despicable is when the individual(s)doing it is an agent(s) for a rival company. One campaign of negative comments has lasted for months with an absurd amount of redundancy. Let's be aware that the ladies who fight come from many backgrounds and most truly need the income. At ECC I've hired single mothers, unemployed ladies, college ladies with huge loans to pay off, etc.. Fair critiques are great, it's the feedback any producer should appreciate. Unfair, untrue, negative campaigns to hurt the sales of a company also can hurt the welfare of the ladies who work there.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Re: Comments without merit can hurt the ladies.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2012, 04:03:11 AM »
Don't forget I also kidnapped the Lindbergh baby, lol.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2012, 06:48:59 AM »
Who let Hermain Cain's speechwriter in? 9, 9, 9! Wait I gotta go find the sentence where I congratulated myself.....hell man where is it? Wait, it ain't there. Damn the Thoreau wannabe was just joking! Hell should have known cause he started with a WOW! Profound!

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2012, 07:03:26 AM »
Hell with G. R. in Vienna, we have Herman Cain's speechwriter here, old H.D. himself from Walden Pond....Another WOW right back at you man..999!!!  Took me awhile to recognize you man...WOW!! Now back to looking for that sentence where I patted myself on the back....help me H.D.!

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2012, 02:02:09 PM »
Don't forget I also kidnapped the Lindbergh baby, lol.

And I strongly suspect you wrote the Star Wars prequels.  YOU gave us Jar Jar Binks.  You bastard. Have you no shame, sir?

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 03:04:21 PM »
Not only that I'm Benito Mussolini's son, Devilo. Screw 999, I'm 666! OMG what would G.R. over in Vienna think about that? Old H.D. surely was right about me, thus his self-congratulatory opinion of himself..."A man who's right is a majority of one" Damn H.D., you so accurately appraised me. Btw, where again specifically did I pat myself on the back? Oh hell, I shouldn't ask such a esteemed judge of character to do more....he's already passed judgement. But OMG, what would G.R. think?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 03:14:06 PM by East Coast Cats »

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 03:22:48 PM »
It pisses me off that G.R. is still lounging around in Vienna. I thought my pop's buddy demolished Vienna in the Big One. Being the Scoundrel, I might just send my buddy the Jackal to take care of the "hanging judge's" close buddy G.R.. Mums the word man, we can't let G.R. know...what would he think?

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 06:36:04 PM »
Judge Quickie has ruled again. Yes, just a mere ignorant Scoundrel here...you sum it up so fairly, and quickly. Just a morsel can make Scalia paint a masterpiece. Ah, thank God or by your thinking G.R., my sales in Europe are just fine. Unlike you my concern is with Eva and Jana's opinions not G.R., but hell I could care less if your interest is more for the male species. Yep, many are single mothers, students or unemployed, by why should you give a f---, you're more concerned with some dude in Vienna.  I wonder what G.R. thinks about that?

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2012, 06:47:15 AM »
Well it's been fun Judge...we agree to disagree..I'm off to the next.

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2012, 04:50:28 PM »
No need to describe yourself.

Mandarin

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2012, 03:42:12 PM »
SA is right! Mia vs Camille was an amazing catfight   probably the best I have ever seen!!

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2012, 04:20:30 PM »
SA is right! Mia vs Camille was an amazing catfight   probably the best I have ever seen!!

It's actually more sexual molestation than fighting. Personally, I think stuff like that works much better in the context of erotic wrestling than catfighting.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 04:27:19 PM by kafkod »