News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jennifer Lawrence vs. Kristen Stewart STORY

• 8 Replies

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
Jennifer Lawrence vs. Kristen Stewart STORY
« on: September 25, 2012, 04:18:20 AM »
Hey All,
It has been a while (far too long) since I posted a new story. This is a one-sided battle that was done as a request. As always, if you have a request, feel free to message me. Also, you can follow me on Twitter @canadianlou316. Hope you enjoy the story and please post your feedback.
Cheers,
CanadianLou
canadianlou.tumblr.com
twitter.com/canadianlou316

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
Re: Jennifer Lawrence vs. Kristen Stewart STORY
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 04:18:39 AM »
   The Summer of 2012 was heralded as the Summer of the Female Action Star. Many of the biggest hits (and some notable flops) all featured women in prominent leading roles; The Avengers, The Hunger Games, The Dark Knight Rises, Battleship and Snow White and the Huntsman.

Agents, producers, directors and studio executives saw this as more than a passing fancy. Fans like to see strong women in leading roles, which means that hard casting decisions need to be made. These decisions, as they have always been made, will take place inside the confines of a wrestling ring.

Jennifer Lawrence, star of the Hunger Games and X-Men: First Class franchises, has a rocket strapped to her back. She seems to be the total package; an Oscar nominee who can anchor a blockbuster film that connects with men and women, young and old. Her in-ring career has been good in a limited capacity, but if she was going to transcend her success into a long-term shot at stardom, she needed some signature wins.

Her agent called for his weekly update. He pumped her up as he talked about what a big star she was becoming and how her talent ensured her a long road to mainstream celebrity. “Jen, the good news is they have a fight for you.”

Excited, Jen could barely get out her response. “Who is it?”

“They’re focusing in on the stars of some of the big summer movies. This is gonna be a big shot for you to let these people know you’re more than just a one-franchise wonder.”

“Who am I facing? Is it Scarlett? Anne? Rihanna? Cobie?”

“Nah. You’re fighting a queen of two major franchises.”  Jen went silent as she realized who she would be facing.  “Jennifer, you’re going to get a chance to face Kristen Stewart!”

Despite the excitement in her agent’s voice, Jen knew what this meant. Kristen was a lose-lose opponent for her. Stewart hasn’t had much success in the ring, and most in the industry view her as a pushover. If Jennifer wins, it’s expected. If by some fluke she loses, her career could be over.

“I…I…I don’t want to fight her. She’s a loser.”

“Jen, think of the upside. You’re going in there with Snow White AND Twilight. If you plant your flag in her ass, there’s nothing but dollar signs.”

Jen paced back and forth with the phone pressed against her ear. “What good is beating someone I know I can beat?”

“Because you’re not gonna beat her. You’re gonna destroy her. A one-sided dominant victory over Kristen Stewart is a headline-making performance. She’s unpopular with the press and the studios, so the worse shape you leave her in, the better it is for you. If you dominate her like I know you will, you’re gonna be up there with the big names like Angelina and…”

“Charlize,” Jen interrupted.

“Yes, exactly. You could be the next Charlize.”

Charlize Theron was an in-ring icon. Her dominance in the ring was legendary. But, as Hollywood tends to be, the older one gets, the less in-demand they become. Charlize despised Jennifer Lawrence, because the young blonde represented everything that was wrong in her career. Jennifer was younger and thus a hotter property. Upon learning that Lawrence would be facing her former Snow White co-star, Theron snapped into action.

Kristen Stewart was forced into taking the match with Jennifer due to the abuse she was taking in the press. Kristen’s affair with her director almost cost her the Snow White franchise, and with Twilight coming to a close, this was make-or-break. Kristen knew that she had little chance of beating Lawrence, especially since she was giving up roughly three inches and several pounds. But, despite her pleas, she was told her agency would drop her if she didn’t step between the ropes. She needed a miracle.

That miracle came in form of the Amazonian South African Charlize Theron. Charlize did not care for Kristen. The two never spoke when they were filming Snow White. They ignored one another at press junkets. Aside from appearing in the same movie, the two had absolutely no contact with one another.

Charlize strode into Kristen’s house without even making eye contact. “I don’t like you. I don’t like your blasé attitude, I don’t like your shitty fashion sense and I don’t like you. You’re in luck because I hate Jennifer Lawrence more. You’re going to keep your pouty little mouth shut and I am going to spend day and night training your scrawny, pale ass how to fight. You need to beat this bitch, because whatever she does to you, I’ll do to you twofold.”

The fight sold out in a matter of moments. The buzz was deafening. Hollywood was ready, and so were the combatants.

Jennifer Lawrence came out first, walking down the long aisle amidst the flashbulbs and cheers she’d grown accustomed to. She was wearing a silk black robe and an expressionless stare. Jen did not acknowledge the crowd that adored her, which only seemed to make theme lover her more. She was focused on one thing and one thing only, destroying Kristen Stewart.

Stewart came through the curtain in a robe that looked like it was going to swallow her whole. She tried to hide her nervousness with her trademark smirk, but the second she laid eyes on Jennifer, he stomach dropped. Thankfully, she had a secret weapon.

“What the hell?” Jennifer thought as she saw the figure standing behind Kristen. It was Charlize Theron, who was waiving and smiling in a sequined gown. To the unenlightened, you’d swear she was walking the red carpet at an awards show. Charlize helped Kristen remove her robe, revealing Stewart’s green two-piece. She gave Stewart a supportive hug and whispered some last-minute strategy. Then, just before pulling her lips from Kristen’s ear, she shot a glance over at Jennifer. For the first time all night, Jen showed something other than confidence. She showed a twinge of concern.

Jennifer shook away her trepidation as she removed her robe, revealing a black bikini that kept her taut body barely concealed. The snaps and flashes of cameras increased significantly at the sight of the 5’9 beauty. She was approached by the ref, who read through a litany of rules that she knew full well would never be truly enforced.

Kristen stretched in the other corner, terrified. She knew she had trained and was in tremendous shape, but Jennifer Lawrence was still bigger and stronger. All she could cling to was the one piece of advice Charlize gave her, “Fight dirty.”

The two fighters walked to the center of the ring to await the bell. They locked eyes and sized each other up. “I’m going to end you,” Jen hissed. Kristen didn’t flinch, despite every fiber of her being wanting to. She wouldn’t let Jen know how scared she was. She couldn’t, or else it would be over even before the…

“Ding!” The bell rang out like a shotgun, jolting Stewart. Jen, on the other hand, was ready to go. She immediately charged the smaller brunette and nailed her with a forearm to the face. Jen followed it up with two more shots, knocking Stewart back into the corner. Lawrence grabbed Kristen by the arm and flung her across the ring, hurtling towards the unforgiving turnbuckle. Stewart smashed into it back first, groaning in pain upon impact. She was so uncomfortable that she didn’t notice the larger Jen charging headfirst towards her.

Jennifer Lawrence splashed into Kristen, using her whole body like a battering ram. Stewart was flattened against the corner, every inch of her body aching. She stumbled forward holding her back, unaware she was walking into the waiting arms of her opponent. Jennifer easily scooped her up for a bodyslam, cupping her shoulder with one hand while resting her other on Stewart’s butt. Jen paraded Kristen around, her legs dangling in the air, demonstrating just how one-sided this fight was going to be. Kristen just hung there in Jennifer’s arms, unable to break free.

Kristen’s world came tumbling down as she was slammed hard into the mat. The force of the impact bounced Stewart’s body, causing her to feel the bump twice. Before she could even gather her faculties, she felt Jennifer grab her by the hair and hoist her back to her feet. Jen delivered a boot to Kristen’s midsection before sticking her head between Lawrence’s legs. The bent brunette knew there was no escape as she felt Lawrence’s thighs clamp down around her neck. Jennifer wrapped her arms around Kristen’s waist and hoisted her in the air, setting her up for a piledriver.

Stewart was dangling upside down, the blood rushing quickly to her head as her hair dangled freely around Jennifer’s ankles. Jen again paraded her around the ring, humiliating her hapless foe. “This is the best you have?” Jennifer asked the audience in utter frustration. She then dropped backwards onto her ass, driving Kristen’s head into the canvas.

Kristen bounced off the mat, sat up with a confused expression and then flopped onto the canvas. It was clear that this match was over before it even began. Jen moved for the cover, but she saw her agent shaking his head furiously. He knew if the match lasted only a minute, the fans would feel they were cheated out of a show.

Annoyed, Jennifer again peeled the hapless Stewart off the mat. She held Kristen’s lifeless body in her arms, unaware of what she could again do to the brunette. It was at this point that Jennifer locked eyes with Charlize Theron in the front row. Charlize was annoyed that her training had been for naught, and now every headline would talk about how her protégé was demolished.

“Was this the best you could do?” Jen asked as she wrapped her arms around Kristen’s slim waist.

Charlize stood up from her seat and flashed a displeased smirk. “If I was in there, this would be going much differently, sweetheart. By now you’d be naked, unconscious and reduced to my little plaything.”

Jennifer knew there was a possible truth to that. Charlize, in the ring, was a machine. But this wasn’t Charlize. It was Kristen Stewart. And despite the fact that Theron despised her, the fans still believed that Kristen was Charlize’s apprentice. Jennifer decided that she would send a message.

Jen released her bearhug, allowing Kristen again to collapse into a heap on the mat. Stewart, who had somehow regained consciousness, began to cough as air again entered her lungs. Her head was dizzy, her back was throbbing and her ribs felt bruised. She wanted this whole thing to just be over. She was again hoisted to her feet by the hair, unwilling to protest for fear of losing strands from her dark tresses.

“Charlize, I hope you’re watching,” Jennifer yelled. Kristen noticed she was distracted and saw that this may be her only chance at escape. She embraced Charlize’s “fight dirty” mantra and threw her thumb into Jen’s eye. This underhanded tactic helped break her free, as a stunned Lawrence cupped her face. Charlize gave Kristen a knowing nod as Stewart dropped to one knee. She then fired an uppercut between Jennifer’s legs, catching her square in the groin.

The tall blonde crumbled as Kristen’s fist made contact with her womanhood. Jennifer was in agony and, for the first time all match, Kristen was in the driver’s seat. She grabbed Lawrence’s legs and dragged her to the center of the ring. Then, with Jen’s legs spread, she dropped her boot square into the center of the blonde’s crotch. Lawrence convulsed in pain at the low blow. Kristen hooked her leg and went for a pin. 1…2…kickout.

There was no way Jennifer was losing like this. Pain or not, she would fight on. Kristen grabbed Jennifer’s legs and folded her body in half, with Lawrence’s ankles pressed against her own head. Stewart then sat on Jen’s heels, securing her in a matchbook pin. The ref counted again, but again Jennifer managed to get her shoulders up.

Kristen had no real offense past cheap shots and quick pinfalls. She saw Jennifer start to stir, and her only option was to start delivering some kicks to Lawrence’s back. Rather than hurt her, the kicks just seemed to annoy Jen. She pushed herself upright and immediately charged Stewart.

The short brunette tried to run but Jennifer grabbed her by her hair. “Get the fuck over here,” she hissed. “Kick me in the crotch? Who the fuck do you think you are?”

Terrified, Kristen tried to beg herself free. “Please…I’m sorry…” Kristen pleaded. Jennifer would hear nothing of it, and with her free hand, formed a fist. She then buried it in Kristen’s stomach, driving all the air out of her. Jen refused to let Kristen collapse as she continued to hold Stewart up. She again balled up her hand, this time driving her fist into Stewart’s pussy.

Kristen’s mouth formed an oval but no words came out. All she could do was gasp as tears rolled down her eyes. The pain from Jennifer’s cxnt Punch was too much for her to handle. Lawrence again shoved Kristen’s head between her legs. She stood there, letting the bent over Stewart think about her predicament. Jennifer pointed at Charlize, making sure Theron was watching. Stewart then grabbed Kristen’s briefs by the waistband. She looked to the crowd for encouragement before yanking the material upwards, delivering a cruel wedgie. Jen pulled so hard that Kristen’s feet were lifted off the mat as she squealed in agony. Finally, after having enough “fun”, Jennifer hoister her up in the air, replicating Charlize’s trademark powerbomb. Theron leapt to her feet in protest, yelling at Jennifer. Lawrence hoisted Kristen up further by her panties, suspending her in midair before driving the brunette into the mat.

After the thunderous powerbomb, it was all over. Kristen was out cold, her legs and arms spread out as her body lie in a heap. Charlize knew she had enough. “Alright Jennifer, you proved you could beat someone half your size. End this and let’s see what you can do against a real woman.”

“I would, but I remember a much, much older woman talking about how you have to strip your opponent and have your way with them. I wouldn’t want anyone to accuse me of not learning from my elders.” Jennifer smiled for the first time all match as she gently stroked away some hair from Kristen’s dozing face. “I’m supposed to make a name for myself, after all.”

Jennifer rolled Kristen onto her stomach and unclasped her top. Then, without disturbing Stewart, she slid the bra off of her, leaving Kristen topless. Lawrence rolled Kristen again, this time onto her back, exposing her nude breasts to the crowd. The modest, pale breasts were topped off by dull, pink nipples. Jennifer gave each one a hearty squeeze, jingling Kristen’s tits by her nips. “These are the floppy, sad things your director was after, Charlize? What man would leave his wife for these?” This sadistic side of Jennifer was something that had been lacking in her prior fights. She had been accused of being workmanlike and mechanical, while most of the “bigger” stars knew how to balance the technical with the recreational.

“I bet he wasn’t going after her for her twelve-year-old flat chest,” Jen teased. She smacked Kristen’s cheeks to see if she could stir her awake. Stewart let out a low moan as she awoke from her dream into her real-life nightmare. “Glad you could join us. This is a position familiar to you, flat on your back and half naked. This might be the first time ever laying like this won’t get you a part.”

Kristen tried to get up, but Jen quickly repositioned herself so that she was sitting on Stewart’s stomach. She had the brunette’s arms pinned down, leaving her helpless. “So if the director wasn’t after your tits, I bet I know what he was all about…” Jennifer patted Kristen’s briefs, causing her opponent to uncomfortably squirm. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to go all lezbo on you. I don’t want you to enjoy any of this. In fact, after what you tried to pull on me before, I think I need to finish repaying you.”

Jennifer locked on a deadly crotch claw, digging her fingers into Kristen’s sensitive region. Stewart began to twitch and squeal in pain as her pussy was being mangled by the dominant blonde. “Aah! I quit! I quit!” Kristen screeched, but that was counter-intuitive to Jennifer’s ultimate goal. Not knowing how else to shut her up, Jennifer scooted backwards, planting her ass on Kristen’s mouth.

The muffled cries of Kristen Stewart could still be heard as she was the victim of an unintentional facesit. “You know, I don’t think I’ve ever used this before. Feels kinda weird sitting on someone’s face. I might grow to like it.” Jennifer continued to go to work on Kristen’s crotch, pinching and twisting with reckless abandon. Finally, after hearing Stewart’s cries stop, Jennifer released her claw. She then scooted herself fully onto Kristen’s face, pressing her sweaty crotch against Stewart’s nose. “Alright, you can now count,” she said as she ran her hands through her hair. Jennifer posed and smiled from atop Kristen’s face as the ref counted 1, 2 and 3.

Jennifer climbed off of Kristen, looking down at her unconscious, topless foe. “That’s just sad,” she said. Jennifer reached down and peeled off Kristen’s panties, leaving her stark naked. Lawrence balled up the garment and inserted it in Stewart’s mouth. She then put a foot on Kristen’s naked body and posed, locking eyes with Charlize. “Whenever you’re ready, ma’am.”

Lawrence left the ring to the adulation of the audience. The ref attempted to revive Kristen Stewart, who, after being completely dominated and humiliated, would rather enjoy her slumber rather than face what had been done to her. Charlize stormed out of the arena, determined to have her revenge.
canadianlou.tumblr.com

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 10:03:49 PM »
Thx for the story!

Stewart never stood a chance against Lawrence who is probably good 10 pounds heavier in first place and definitely stronger of the two. Stewart doesn't play much 'soft image' girls in movies, but that hardly helps her!
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline ninetofiver

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 05:08:42 AM »
wow just a great story!  Keep up the great work

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 08:03:45 PM »
Charlize/Jen should be a very fun fight.
canadianlou.tumblr.com

Offline Wiffo

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 08:07:51 PM »
Awesome stuff, Lou. And welcome back. :)

Offline YumiReiko

• God Member
  • In a second you’ll be wrapping around my finger!:
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 10:57:52 PM »
GOSH! CanadianLou ur stories is sooo HOT! Love u! XD  :-*

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 04:38:07 PM »
Nice story. Kristen looks so frail and was easy demolited.
 also Charliz
I bet Jen could take Charlize too

Offline canadianlou

• I love catfights!
    • canadianlou.tumblr.com
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 09:44:42 PM »
Thank you Venusflycrap! I love writing stories when I have the time. This one in particular was a request for a one-sided Kristen Stewart loss. Always looking for suggestions...
canadianlou.tumblr.com