News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FAMILY FIGHTS IN THE ISLAND

• 8 Replies

Offline Maura

• God Member
FAMILY FIGHTS IN THE ISLAND
« on: October 02, 2012, 02:44:40 PM »
New episode in the Island

FAMILY FIGHTS

Diana and Berta were giving instructions for the welcome of the new guests for the week. As usual, both mature owners of the Island of Fights and Sex, were being ‘serviced’ by their ‘toys’, Laura and Lynn, while Lena, the impassible and beautiful Head of Guardians, attended the instructions, without paying attention of the red heads sucking voraciously the owners pussies.

“The most interesting group this week are the two families”. Diana said. Lena looked at the list in her hands. “Yes, the Robbins and the Johnsons. Two ladies close to their 60’s, Lisa and Rose, with her daughters and grand daughters”. “Hope the grand daughters are not minors”, said Berta. “No, madam, two are 18 and two 19. The mothers are both 39”, Lena said. “Young mothers in fact”, she added. “Both families have been fighting since the last several generations. It is a tradition”, Diana explained. “No one remembers why they started, but every year they meet somewhere for a violent battle which not infrequently gets sexual”, Lena read. “Ok, give them the two sectors closer to the house, just in case things get out of hand”, Diana said, just when her pussy erupted in Laura’s mouth.

The helicopter brought them together from the mainland in time for the dinner. There were other guests, but after the greetings, Diana and Berta paid most of her attention to the families, particularly to Lisa and Rose. Lisa Robbins was a red head with a fit and muscular body, curvaceous and attractive, Rose Johnson was brunette, as fit and attractive as Lisa. In fact, all women of the family had spectacular bodies, strong and attractive. In spite of their fighting intentions, they were friendly, though inevitably challenging each other during their conversations. Rose was telling to the hostesses that they were so used to fight since they were 12 or so, it was difficult to say who had won more times. “Oh, dear, I have. Remember last year?”, Lisa interrupted. “Well, don’t be a bitch, last year you won 9 to 8, but the previous year I won 10 to 7”, Rose laughed. In fact, no one could remember the total score after so many years. They were joined by the daughters, Lorna Robbins and Sandra Johnson, probably the most spectacular of the eight women. Big firm breasts, fantastic hips and butts, strong muscular arms and thighs. And again, the Robbins woman with a long red mane while the Johnson woman long hair was black. Like their mothers, they talked friendly but their body language was of full challenge.

The youngest were in a group and were having a good time apparently together. The Robbins girls, of course, red headed, were Tina and Carla, while the Johnsons, black manes, were Maria and Maggie. They all had great firm and strong bodies, on their way to be as spectacular as their mothers and grand mothers. They were all smiles, but her conversation was anything but friendly. “I am going to kick your ass, Maria”, Tina was saying. “Oh, sweetie, with the help of your mom? Remember the beating of last year”, Maria said with her nicest smile. “That’s because you used a dirty trick, little slut”, Carla interfered. “You better shut up, piggy girl”, Maggie retorted and added: “I am going to beat you to pulp”. “I am going to maul your sorry tits”. “I will destroy your small pussy with mine”, “I will fuck your ass with my strap on after I defeat you”. They were so smiling that nobody could imagine their ‘lovely’ conversation was a collection of insults and provocations.

In the morning, the Robbins started first, the young girls going to the south east sector while the older women went to the south west. Lisa and Lorna separated to wait for their naked opponents in different places. On the contrary, Tina and Carla, in their sector, waited together. The first encounter were of the young girls. As soon as they saw the others, Maria and Maggie ran and the four screams could be heard in half the island. They collided in group, four young strong bodies like trains, the four launching punches and kicks, rolling all together, until they formed two fighting couples, Tina and Maria on one side and Carla and Maggie on the other, body to body, punching, kneeing, biting and scratching brutally.

In the other sector, Lisa had ambushed Rose and both were fighting in a mud pit where Rosa had fell when running to catch Lisa. They started hard, punching each other on the bellies and then bear hugged smashing their still firm tits and raking nails on their backs. They struggled in the confined space, hitting the walls, falling and getting on their feet, soon totally muddy, but beating furiously to each other. After some time, Lisa made a signal and both climbed up out of the pit. They were stinky, but they continued fighting on the grass, rolling over, punching and slapping, grunting like animals.

Lorna had waited for Sandra on the beach on the west side. They met hard, one of their hands clawing their great tits and scratching and the other to their thick bushes, while they screamed menacing words and trash talk. They were muscular under their beautiful skins but they were using their nails to hurt. They endured the punishment with tears in their eyes, until Lorna screamed: “Enough, whore!” and stepped back with her tits bleeding and a patch of pussy hairs in Sandra’s hand. “You lost one, bitch!”, yelled the brunette and waited for the red head to recover. Lorna went to the sea to swim and clean her blood and Sandra went after her. Both were excellent swimmers and fought most of the time under the transparent water, their legs scissoring, holding their breaths until the last second, emerging to breath and going under again. For long time they were at it, until in a fast move, Sandra got her strong legs around Lorna’s neck and it was the end. With Sandra ever the water, holding Lorna under, the brunette felt when the red head passed out. She grabbed her mane and pulled her out of the water, on the sand and expertly got the water off her stomach until Lorna recovered totally. Lorna breathed regularly and said: “It seems you almost killed me but you have saved my life”, then she grabbed Sandra’s neck, pulled her face and kissed her fully on the lips. Their tongues met, their bodies rubbed and their pussies ground.

Three orgasms later, they started walking back to the house. They were almost arriving to the limit when they heard moans and groans at their left. Behind a group of thick bushes, they found their mothers in scissor position, their hairy cxnts locked, both sweaty, in a hot fuck fight. They had their fingers crossed and were slamming their cxnts on the other, as their big boobs danced at rhythm up and down. They were watching no more than a few minutes when the older women exploded simultaneously in a terrific orgasm. Sandra and Lorna laughed and applauded and their mothers realized they had been observed. Rose, her cxnt still gushing, laughed and said: “This is a fourth fuck and none of us can win”. Lisa also laughed while separating from her rival: “We better give up fighting and enjoy ourselves”. Both got up, kissed their daughters and then Lisa kissed hard Sandra and Rose kissed Lorna. “Why don’t we go back to the house and have more fun?”, Rose proposed. They walked to the house.

What was going on in the other sector? After beating each other brutally for more than one hour without winners nor losers, they challenged each other to a sex fight to decide who were hotter and better. Tina and Maria crossed legs and locked pussies, while Carla and Maggie hugged and kissed with their fingers deep in the other’s cxnts. In the next hour they came four times, always simultaneously, before deciding to change partners. Tina and Maggie rolled in a ferocious sixty nine, while their sisters positioned in scissors and started fucking hard.

Three orgasms later, they kissed each other and walked to the house.

Later, the grand mothers talked with Diana and Berta, to explain that they had decided to end their rivalry and spend the rest of the days in the Island enjoying sex all with all. “It is funnier than hurting each other”, Rose finished.

They had a glorious week.

Offline Linda Sue

• God Member
    • The only safe place
Re: FAMILY FIGHTS IN THE ISLAND
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 12:00:18 PM »
Very Nice Maura, Great characters
Love to know more bout how the older women did with each other.
Only one way to find out who is the better woman dont you think?

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 07:11:45 PM »
Another great job Maura...have to agree with Linda..tell more about the older women and build on the past of them as well...your writing is always superb

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 08:01:46 PM »
Thank you Vanessa, your advice is welcome... BTW... would love to meet with you

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 10:15:04 AM »
Great story, Maura. I was hoping for a battle-royal for an ending. Both familys going at it. Young vs old, whatever. At some secluded location on the island. An unholy grab-bag of sex and violence, in the tropics.

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2012, 10:18:39 AM »
Hey maura. I wonder how you do to keep getting new stories n charactors in the island. Linda is right, a bit more details about the origin of the war would b nice. Maybe cross generation fights either. BTW don't diane an berta ever fight each other? What about the last night to entertain their guests!

I love writing. And thank you for your advise. I will try to write about cross generation and origins. And maybe about Diane and Berta. The last night entertainement would be pure sex.
BTW, when can we meet?

Offline RubenaAlam

• Rubena Alam from Bangladesh
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 07:39:50 AM »
New episode in the Island

FAMILY FIGHTS

Diana and Berta were giving instructions for the welcome of the new guests for the week. As usual, both mature owners of the Island of Fights and Sex, were being ‘serviced’ by their ‘toys’, Laura and Lynn, while Lena, the impassible and beautiful Head of Guardians, attended the instructions, without paying attention of the red heads sucking voraciously the owners pussies.

“The most interesting group this week are the two families”. Diana said. Lena looked at the list in her hands. “Yes, the Robbins and the Johnsons. Two ladies close to their 60’s, Lisa and Rose, with her daughters and grand daughters”. “Hope the grand daughters are not minors”, said Berta. “No, madam, two are 18 and two 19. The mothers are both 39”, Lena said. “Young mothers in fact”, she added. “Both families have been fighting since the last several generations. It is a tradition”, Diana explained. “No one remembers why they started, but every year they meet somewhere for a violent battle which not infrequently gets sexual”, Lena read. “Ok, give them the two sectors closer to the house, just in case things get out of hand”, Diana said, just when her pussy erupted in Laura’s mouth.

The helicopter brought them together from the mainland in time for the dinner. There were other guests, but after the greetings, Diana and Berta paid most of her attention to the families, particularly to Lisa and Rose. Lisa Robbins was a red head with a fit and muscular body, curvaceous and attractive, Rose Johnson was brunette, as fit and attractive as Lisa. In fact, all women of the family had spectacular bodies, strong and attractive. In spite of their fighting intentions, they were friendly, though inevitably challenging each other during their conversations. Rose was telling to the hostesses that they were so used to fight since they were 12 or so, it was difficult to say who had won more times. “Oh, dear, I have. Remember last year?”, Lisa interrupted. “Well, don’t be a bitch, last year you won 9 to 8, but the previous year I won 10 to 7”, Rose laughed. In fact, no one could remember the total score after so many years. They were joined by the daughters, Lorna Robbins and Sandra Johnson, probably the most spectacular of the eight women. Big firm breasts, fantastic hips and butts, strong muscular arms and thighs. And again, the Robbins woman with a long red mane while the Johnson woman long hair was black. Like their mothers, they talked friendly but their body language was of full challenge.

The youngest were in a group and were having a good time apparently together. The Robbins girls, of course, red headed, were Tina and Carla, while the Johnsons, black manes, were Maria and Maggie. They all had great firm and strong bodies, on their way to be as spectacular as their mothers and grand mothers. They were all smiles, but her conversation was anything but friendly. “I am going to kick your ass, Maria”, Tina was saying. “Oh, sweetie, with the help of your mom? Remember the beating of last year”, Maria said with her nicest smile. “That’s because you used a dirty trick, little slut”, Carla interfered. “You better shut up, piggy girl”, Maggie retorted and added: “I am going to beat you to pulp”. “I am going to maul your sorry tits”. “I will destroy your small pussy with mine”, “I will fuck your ass with my strap on after I defeat you”. They were so smiling that nobody could imagine their ‘lovely’ conversation was a collection of insults and provocations.

In the morning, the Robbins started first, the young girls going to the south east sector while the older women went to the south west. Lisa and Lorna separated to wait for their naked opponents in different places. On the contrary, Tina and Carla, in their sector, waited together. The first encounter were of the young girls. As soon as they saw the others, Maria and Maggie ran and the four screams could be heard in half the island. They collided in group, four young strong bodies like trains, the four launching punches and kicks, rolling all together, until they formed two fighting couples, Tina and Maria on one side and Carla and Maggie on the other, body to body, punching, kneeing, biting and scratching brutally.

In the other sector, Lisa had ambushed Rose and both were fighting in a mud pit where Rosa had fell when running to catch Lisa. They started hard, punching each other on the bellies and then bear hugged smashing their still firm tits and raking nails on their backs. They struggled in the confined space, hitting the walls, falling and getting on their feet, soon totally muddy, but beating furiously to each other. After some time, Lisa made a signal and both climbed up out of the pit. They were stinky, but they continued fighting on the grass, rolling over, punching and slapping, grunting like animals.

Lorna had waited for Sandra on the beach on the west side. They met hard, one of their hands clawing their great tits and scratching and the other to their thick bushes, while they screamed menacing words and trash talk. They were muscular under their beautiful skins but they were using their nails to hurt. They endured the punishment with tears in their eyes, until Lorna screamed: “Enough, whore!” and stepped back with her tits bleeding and a patch of pussy hairs in Sandra’s hand. “You lost one, bitch!”, yelled the brunette and waited for the red head to recover. Lorna went to the sea to swim and clean her blood and Sandra went after her. Both were excellent swimmers and fought most of the time under the transparent water, their legs scissoring, holding their breaths until the last second, emerging to breath and going under again. For long time they were at it, until in a fast move, Sandra got her strong legs around Lorna’s neck and it was the end. With Sandra ever the water, holding Lorna under, the brunette felt when the red head passed out. She grabbed her mane and pulled her out of the water, on the sand and expertly got the water off her stomach until Lorna recovered totally. Lorna breathed regularly and said: “It seems you almost killed me but you have saved my life”, then she grabbed Sandra’s neck, pulled her face and kissed her fully on the lips. Their tongues met, their bodies rubbed and their pussies ground.

Three orgasms later, they started walking back to the house. They were almost arriving to the limit when they heard moans and groans at their left. Behind a group of thick bushes, they found their mothers in scissor position, their hairy cxnts locked, both sweaty, in a hot fuck fight. They had their fingers crossed and were slamming their cxnts on the other, as their big boobs danced at rhythm up and down. They were watching no more than a few minutes when the older women exploded simultaneously in a terrific orgasm. Sandra and Lorna laughed and applauded and their mothers realized they had been observed. Rose, her cxnt still gushing, laughed and said: “This is a fourth fuck and none of us can win”. Lisa also laughed while separating from her rival: “We better give up fighting and enjoy ourselves”. Both got up, kissed their daughters and then Lisa kissed hard Sandra and Rose kissed Lorna. “Why don’t we go back to the house and have more fun?”, Rose proposed. They walked to the house.

What was going on in the other sector? After beating each other brutally for more than one hour without winners nor losers, they challenged each other to a sex fight to decide who were hotter and better. Tina and Maria crossed legs and locked pussies, while Carla and Maggie hugged and kissed with their fingers deep in the other’s cxnts. In the next hour they came four times, always simultaneously, before deciding to change partners. Tina and Maggie rolled in a ferocious sixty nine, while their sisters positioned in scissors and started fucking hard.

Three orgasms later, they kissed each other and walked to the house.

Later, the grand mothers talked with Diana and Berta, to explain that they had decided to end their rivalry and spend the rest of the days in the Island enjoying sex all with all. “It is funnier than hurting each other”, Rose finished.

They had a glorious week.

it is small story but very good
This is Rubena from Bangladesh Dacca love fighting.

Offline motumbo

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2012, 02:15:48 AM »
Maura, love the island series. What can we look forward to next?
Davo????

Offline Jumping Joan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2012, 05:48:41 AM »
What Maura you tried to sneak this story in without me reading it...  you bitch...  until the next great story of yours...

I will try to write one half as good in the next couple of weeks for your review dear.....

JJ