News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

College wrestling match...Part 1

• 8 Replies

Offline cffanusa

College wrestling match...Part 1
« on: October 19, 2012, 12:12:33 AM »
This happened to me back in college  i really hate talking about this but here it goes

It was the start of my Junior year at the University I went too.  I was in a sorority since my Freshmen year.  It had been an awesome Freshmen Year and I met a great guy, Kevin who was in a frat.  We dated for awhile and everything was great....Until the start of my Softmore Year.  Some freshmen bitch that had got excepted in our rival sorority kept making moves at my man.  Im good looking 5'6" 130ish 34c dark hair slim waist. However, this slut was was really hot....her name was Brittany 5'4" Blonde, D cup, really cute face and a really nice ass with muscular thighs and a had a very toned stomach(her, me and my man would run into each other at the pools around campus). She could of dated almost any guy but for some reason she was always trying to get between me and Kevin.  Probably being that we were in rival sororities and that if she could steal him from me Im sure her other sisters would love seeing that.

I hated that bitch and knew I could kick her ass despite her toned figure and often told Kevin about it.  I think that was my first mistake because the idea of us going at it seemed to really get him off, I was just trying to vent but went with it to make him happy.  One night I had to stay in studying for an exam the next day and Kevin told me he was just staying at the Frat house so i could study. I texted him good night and went to bed.  The next day I wake up and head to the library to study, taking a break I log onto Facebook andsee Kevin has been tagged in some photos.  I click on the album and am shooked with what I see.  That  bitch and some of her freinds had came by!  I was clicking through the picture some of beer pong, card games, notmal party shots, then i see one of her hugging my BF, then one of her sitting by him on the couch, then one that almost made me lose my lunch....the was a picture of her sitting pretty much on my BFs neck, she him pinned down on the futon that had been layed out, his arms trappped under her legs, his chin pressed back my the crotch of her shorts, hands on her hips and her smug cocky smiling face looking into the camera....it has some comments on it the first one from her friend "I WISH we could post the ones from later ahaha"  then one from her "Oh well haha this still proves who the BEST wrestler is"

WHAT THE FUCK! MAD ANGRY SAD AND WORRIED all came over me!  I tried calling my BF but his phone was dead, I couldnt think straight, worse I had an exam in 30 min, which I obviously didnt do good on.  I couldnt concentrate.  After the exam I had a missed call from my BF he called saying "sorry he saw the photos, nothing happen her and her friend jumped on me and took the phot and I couldnt get her off"  The photo had been taken down but the damage was done, my grade took and hit aswell as my pride!  My BF was super sweet the rest of the week and I believed/forgave him.

Thenn comes the Friday Night Bash at his Frat.  One of the themes of this is a pool party/ chocolate wrestling any of the girls they can talk into doing it.  We were out by the pool when I look over and noticed brittany had just walked in with her friend.  My blood start boiling but Kevin had told me to let it go and forget about it.  Brittany came over by us a few minutes later and stripped down into her bikini, she looked over at Kevin and me and said "Hey Kevin Is the chocolate Wrestling still happening, because I would love to sit on ur face again!"

"Sit on his face? Excuse me!" I say shocked. 

"Oh he didnt tell you, Yea we didnt want to post ALL the photos" haha her friend chimed in

Kevin tried to defuse the situation "she kidding it didnt happen like that"

Not wanting to let her get another victory on me I smile "Ok u little freshmen bitch, Ill wrestle you and we can see who REALLY IS THE BEST WRESTLER" she smiles and says "Thats what I really wanted"

The weather was starting to get nasty and slightly rain but we decide to do it anyways. We move over to the tub and face off, steaming mad I make a big lunge first at her and end up slipping on some chocolate. Shes all over me. She lunges on top of me and forces me down on my back, she works at controlling my wrist and gets her legs inside mine, next thing I know she has me in a grape vine and am stuck squirming under her looking up at her smiling face.  "that was easy" she laughed "fuck u bitch this isnt over"  I reply and start squirming harder.  She rides out my struggles and replys "Well The match is, but  Im definitly NOT done with you yet!"  It starts to rain harder and we hear thundering in the distance, I still cant get her off and I am wore out.  But Im not giving up infront of my BF.  Next thing I know she springs forward and she is sitting on my neck, pinning my arms under her legs just she had my BF.  Gasping I look up at her smiling face "No DONT, I GI--MPPPPHH"  Before I can submit she moves forward and sits on my face.  I start screaming I give into her by her crotch and slapping and kicking the ground with my hands and feet. "Funny Kevin seemed to enjoy this alot better then you!, right Kevin, hehe maybe now you see who YOUR REAL WOMEN IS!"  The weather really gets bad and lighting strikes not to far away, every1 starts running inside and shes pulled off of me and paraded inside by the spectators, Kevin picks me up as I am crying and hysterical.

She gone into another room to shower and change and Kevin takes me into his where I shower, change and try to calm down.  Even Kevin is in shock at what happened and having a tough time convincing me its ok.  Worse is the party is just starting and I know shes not leaving and Im going to have to face her again.  I try and just get Kevin to stay in his room and have sex with me the rest but he doesnt want to. He says he cant and its a big deal for the Frat but I start to think I might have not just lost the match.  Kevin says "Its okay Sarah" "Cmon its fine lets go back out there"....

Offline cffanusa

Re: College wrestling match...Part 1
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 01:53:38 AM »
Heres What happened

I reluctantly went back out into the party.  there was alot more people there now.  People had gotten word about what heppened from others that were there.  This freshmen bitch was on top of the world.  Alll the guys were all over her, while I felt small as a grain of sand.  I tried to keep Kevin and My distance away from her but she obviously wasnt satisfied with what had happened.  Kevin had barely walked away to get a drink and she walked up to him right infront of me and grabbed his cock through his jeans and pulls him into her "Told you it would be easy" planting a big kiss on him. I am stunned and in disbelief, she turns to me "U want some more bitch? his cocks mine from now on" "U got lucky bitch!" i scream. Kevin pushes her off of him and gets in between us, "not here, were having a party not fighting".  Thoughtout the night her friends and her tease me and make sly comments like "I need a seat, Sarah can I borrow ur face again hehe" "Or never have I ever, had my face sat on right infornt of my boyfriend  or should I say ex BF..put a finger down Sarah" laughing durring a drinking game of never have i ever.  I over heard a convo later "I just wish the other sister would believe this she says to her friend" "Oh dont worry I got a few photos that will get alot of likes on facebook" 

Oh No! I think I cant have that happened I'll have to change schools!  I approach her and say "look you've completely humiliated me today, how can i convince u to delete those photos"  She thinks for a few seconds "DO you really think I got lucky? Do u really think U can take me?"  wanting to sock this cocky bitch i say "damn right" she smiles "ok heres the deal, I wont post these photos my friend has but only if u agree to my terms...Tomorrow Night we're gonna have a rematch, your house just me, you, and Kevin there...if you win I'll leave u and your man alone..."   "AND IF YOU WIN?"  She smiles  "Ill leave that to your imagination, so do we have a deal" ..DEAL!

The party winds down and Brittany get ready to leave, she walks by me and Kevin and grabs his cock again stairing me in the eyes, better enjoy it tonight bitch, because after tomorrow Its all mine"!  I see him stiffen up after and i start to crya s ii go back to his room he follows me in there and ask what that was all about, I explained what we agreed to.  His face shows concern and he assures me he wouldnt fuck her anyways although I se him getting hard as i tell him about it.  I give him head that night and fuck him anyways he wants, trying to do my best to make sure he wont leave me.

Saturday Night rolls around and I get a text from her, bra and panties bitch, be there in 30 min.  Me and kevin are waiting when she walks in with a black dress on and her purse, she quickly disrobes and is wearing a skimpy g string and bra thats way too tight, I see Kevin checking her out and I quickly disrobe too in my red bra and pantie set but mines not a thong and not as tight bra, mad Ive already lost the first battle...

"Ok before we start Kevin! disrobe then I need u in this chair" We look at each other and start to protest she quickly interupts "My photos, my rules" Kevin takes off his clothes and moves over and sit downs, she proceeds to tie his hands to the arms and legs, "I dont want him pulling me off of u this time"  She makes sure to brush and grind her tits agaisnt his cock as she finishes tieing him up, "look hes already getting hard for me" she laughs and stand up and we face each other, infront of Kevin OK LETS DO THIS BITCH!....

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 11:49:27 AM »
Nice story! Please go on.

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2012, 12:24:28 PM »
Wow... This is a great story so far. Please continue.

Offline cffanusa

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2012, 03:32:09 PM »
We ger ready to go at each other, circling one another. I am extremly nervous know i cant lose.  We lock hands, for a test of strength, WOW is she strong.  I am pushed back against the wall. Pinned, she smiles in my face "You're one dumb ass bitch" Uggh struggling I send a kick to her cxnt which cathces her off guard.  She lets go of me doubling over I go in at her, lunging into her, tackling her to the ground.  I go spring up on her and go to try and straddle her neck, almost going fot a face sit 'U see this Kevin, wOOOAAH"

Next thing I know she brings her legs up around me and throws me off.  She quickly gets up and beats me to her feet.  Before I can get to mine she is already running towards me and she land a huge knee to my face. BOOM! knocked back I get to my knees.  She grabs my hair and pulls me over right in front of Kevin.

Next thing I know she sits down and locks her thighs around my neck, putting me in a head scissors. GAWD did she have some strong thigh I am squirming, bucking, my hands prying at her legs. Doing everything I can but nothing is helping.  She starts to get cocky, she undoes my top, and start to pench and tweak my tits.  "Hey Kevin look at ur bitch now, or should i say MY bitch" shwe holds me in this position for a few more minutes and I cant take it anymore  "OK I GIVE"....

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2012, 12:55:39 AM »
What happened after this and was this your only match with her? I enjoyed your story.What was your bf's reaction? 

Offline cffanusa

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2012, 02:07:30 AM »
Keeping her head scissors locked in, she say up smiling "WHat Im sorry i Didnt Hear that?"

"I GIVE UP!"  (What was that?)   "I SAID I FUCKING GIVE UP!"

"Let Go Of Her" Kevin yells

keeping her hold locked in, she says "good girl, Dont let kevin fool you, he has a raging hard on"

She starts twisting my nipple as I plead whith her to let me go.  I have tot alk her up and talk me down on stuff how shes way better then  me in every which way!  She then lets go of me as I am gasping to air, in tears.  Next thing I know she grabs my hair and pulls me over her knee, using her other leg to hold my upper body down.  Right infront of Kevin!  I feel her pull my panties down and she starts to spank my ass, OWWW FUCK i cray PLEASE STOP IM BEGING YOU!  She lights into me and until my ass is bright red, im in tears, and she has completely made a fool out of me. 

Then she shoves me off her onto my back, at kevins feet, she proceeds to undo her thong and she face sits me.  pleating her shaved pussy on my mouth as i scream looking up at her, she spreads her legs wide to get me in her deeper, and reaches back and yell EAY ME OUT OR ILL RIP YOUR FUCKING TITS OFF!  I start to pleasure her and she laughs reaching forward and starts stroaking Kevings cock. Looking at him she smiles " As soon as this loser bitch is done Ill pleasure u babe"  Mppph she moves forward and my nose and mouth is covered, jammed into her pussy.  I see her teasing Kevins cock this whole time and I realise he has stopped protesting.  I feel her shutter a huge orgasim on my face then she keep me under her, choking on her juices and no oxygen.  "Night Night bitch" Everything goes black

I wake up head pounding, hoping its a dream, I try to move and realise Im tied to a chair and im facing her and Kevin, still tied in his chair" something is shoved in my mouth and there is a stocking tied around my head to hold it in.  mppppphhh!  She hears me moaning and looks over at me, she is completly naked "Good morning slut" she laughs kneelininfront of Kevin between his legs.  "Looks like Kevin really enjoyed my performence" she giggles refferencing his cock that is rock hard.  "I just wanted to make sure u saw every moment of this, he still hasnt gotten release, btw that gag is my thong stuffed in your mouth"  She starts to blow Kevin slowly, as I scream through my gag and try to get loose. Taking her time, her soft pink tounge licks up and down his shaft!

"You like that Kevin?" she ask, he doesnt answer so she stop, I see him sqirming wanting release "If you want to get off babe, you're going to have to answer my questions!"  she says gently touching his cock He answers "Yes Please" she shoots a look over at me and goes back to work licking up and down "Is this the best you ever had Kevin, am I that much better then Sarah?" He doesnt answer and she stops, looking up at him "I can keep winding you up and stopping all night long, if you ever want to cum u better answer me"  "Fuckkk Ok Yes this is the best I ever had way bettter then sarah" He responds horny as hell.  Tears roll down my eyes, my moning throught the gag, her looking over smiling at me before she starts to please him some more, he starts to get close and she stops again "Ill let you get off if you tell her the truth, but you have to look at her and say it while im pleasing you and ill let you get release"  Kevin squirming in his chair maons "Ok fuck anything" looking over at me her says " That night Brittany and her friends came over, she facesat me and I ate her out, oooh god that feels good, afterword we fucked all night long, she planned all of this to happen and told me about it shes the best sex I ever had, you never had a chance against her OOOHH FUCCKK YEAH" He screams she aims him all over her tits.

I am in disbelief about what I just heard.  My mind is blown, she stands up, and comes and stradles me in the chair im tied to.  She procceed to wipe his cum all over my face.  "Now for the final part" As she drags my chair into My bedroom facing the bed.  Sitting there I hear her untieing Kevin and she leads him Into MY BED and proceeds to fuck him every which was possible.  Wow was she going at it.  Maoning and crying as this girl fucks the love of my life, in MY bed, putting on such a show.  Loud moaing keeping constant eye contact with my untill soon Kevin is ready to cum again "Fill me up baby, Ill get plan B tomorrow"   Im screaming as I see Jeff finish inside of her. She then looks back over at me and crawls forward off the bed, she undoes my gag and lower my chair backwords so im laying down looking up.  Next thing I know shes standing over me "NO PLEASE NOT THAT!"   Smiling cruely "Hope Ur hungry, thius is the last time you'll get to taste your boyfriend, or should I Say MY BOYFRIEND'S COCK."

She lowers on me and im forced to eat my boyfreinds cum out of her pussy until she cums again.  After shes done she sits me back up I am crying hysterically and I have my ex boyfriend and her cum all over me.  She picks my phone up off the dresser "Please stop let me got his has gone way to far" I beg she pick her panties back up and shove it in my mouth and uses one of my stockings to tie it in place "SHUT THE FUCK UP"  She snaps a picture with my phone and I see her typing something.  She proceed to take $50 bucks for plan B, picks out out on of my favorite outfits, and kisses Kevin infront of me who has gotten dressed "I just texted you sorrority sister talling her to come untie you"  "Im taking This Outfit and KEVIN with me, if you have any problems with that, you know how to find me"  Grabbing Kevins hand she leads him out of the room "BYE BITCH SEE YOU AROUND"  About 30 minutes later the girl she texted walks in and finds me. She unties me asking what happened, ect I just start crying and go into the shower trying to wipe away the sweat, tears, cum, and humiliation.....

Offline IRISH

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2012, 06:59:14 AM »
Nice story!

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2012, 03:37:00 AM »
True story or not it was an entertaining read.  ;D