News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

(story) conclusion of UK fight: Montgomery vs. McGrath

• 4 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(story) conclusion of UK fight: Montgomery vs. McGrath
« on: November 01, 2012, 07:00:58 PM »
McGrath knew nothing of the conversations going on above her but she loved seeing that solid color when slamming Janet into the glass.  Hard solid colors meant there was a great deal of impact put upon the glass.  Katie hit three short punches and drew back further and hit a harder punch.  Going for a fifth punch she pulled back further and wanted a haymaker punch.  In her mind she pictured her punch hitting Janet on the jaw and actually stretching her neck like the Incredible hulk punching Mr. Fantastic.

Instead she got hit with an uppercut that she absolutely did not see coming.  It backed her up, she truly thought she was about to prove once and for all she was tougher, stronger, better then Janet Montgomery.  She absolutely underestimated Janet’s ability to withstand punishment.

Janet stepped forward hiked up her large skirt and hit a straight kick that didn’t connect where she wanted (the stomach) but got her on top of the leg.  Katie dropped to the ground and Janet came forward swinging wildly with both hands.  Each punch connected dropping Katie down to her back. 

Janet was still going forward when she realized Katie had dropped down.  Janet was a little unsure of what to do as she nearly walked past Katie’s prone body.  She dropped down on Katie’s chest and punched her twice more straight down on the nose but she was riding to high.  Katie kicked her in the back knocking Janet off her chest and flat down on the ground

Katie immediately turned and jumped on Janet’s back and rubbed her face into the dirt.  “I’m winning this, I’m winning this”

Janet did a push up knocking Katie off her “No I’m winning”  They were both on there knees facing each other grabbing at the other’s hair and trying to push the other down.

They weren’t budging the other and at random points would trade punches.  There faces getting bloodied more and more but they weren’t truly getting an advantage of the other.  If this was a fight between fighters on a PPV the people above would be amazed at its brutality but watching two people who are friends with each other and with each and every person watching, it was far from amazing at this point.  It was heart wrenching.

“God I didn’t think you were this strong”  Janet said and only Katie heard it

“I didn’t think you were either”

They kept yanking and pulling at the other’s hair making no progress at winning the hair.  Again they traded punches and all that did was bloody there faces up more.  They went back to the mutual hair pulls and stood up still yanking hard at the other’s hair.  They slammed bodies into the other and Katie smiled.

“Oh no”  Angel Coulby had come back “A few months ago Katie had actually taken off her shirt in front of me telling me she’s just as strong as Janet.  After I calmed her down we broke down the fight and basically those two are about the same weight, same height.  Legs are equal, arms are equal.  It was angering Katie but she listened and conceded that yes Janet’s stomach is better then hers but her breasts are better then Janet’s”

“yeah but what will that matter… oh”

Katie used her bigger breasts and was having her way now with Janet’s upper body.  Janet was trying to push Katie away but Katie was bringing her in more and more.  Janet couldn’t’ deal with the attack Katie was bringing to her and was being backed into the wall.

“I thought this was a Georgian catfight?” Janet said as she realized that while neither she or Katie had what would be described as large breasts Katies were definitely two sizes bigger then her own 32B. 

“I don’t care, I’m just winning this and doing what I need to do to do so.  Speaking of which”  She let one hand go from Janet’s hair and brought it down on Janet’s face and returned the favour she had gotten earlier.  She scratched Janet’s face from  her temple to her chin.

Taking a moment to look at  her handiwork “Now we look even more like each other.

That moment of letting up on the hairpull of stopping the pressure her slightly larger breasts were putting on Janet’s.  She just wanted to admire this, she wanted to see Janet’s flawless English face with a large scratch mark.

Janet was so grateful for Katie’s ego she returned a favour of her own.  Except rather then use one hand to scratch Katie’s exquisite chest she got both her hands starting from the the inside part of each collarbone to Katie’s arm pits.  McGrath screamed her frustration and Janet was shocked she could do that.  Flashing back to there first meeting

“Hi I’m Katie McGrath; it’s a pleasure to finally meet you.”

“Oh my god, you’re really that beautiful I thought it was impossible to be that beautiful.”

“Me look at you, it’s like flawless”

“I love your skin; I’m absolutely jealous right now.”

They both raved about each others skin, there bone features and here they were damaging each others skin.  The adrenaline going through her body only made her think about hurting Katie not about what was happening to her.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (story) conclusion of UK fight: Montgomery vs. McGrath
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2012, 07:01:45 PM »
Once again showing how similar the two were they went for the same move.  A headbutt and the impact was the crown of there heads colliding.  The two beautiful United Kingdom actresses with infectious personalities and crowd separating beauty were stumbling around the pit quite dizzy.

“This is why I didn’t want them to fight.  Janet is everything Katie is and vice versa, when I met Janet it was like meeting Katie again.  There that similar except one is English and the other Irish” Angel Coulby said through her tears

“That plays a lot into this, I remember Katie after that face to face.  She just said the English bitch thinks she’s better then me.  My show, my challenge and that English bitch will learn that.  Maybe its in all of our Irish blood somewhere, just waiting to come out but those two are like sisters then mortal enemies.”  Colin Morgan commented as if he was watching two friends become one friend.  Bradley looked at him, Colin believed this fight would end badly for one of those two women.  He then looked at the cast mate who brought up the challenge.

“I know, I should have never brought it up but back then we all wanted to see it.  We didn’t know Janet was so nice and just wanted to see a catfight.  I was wrong we all were”

Angel could see that everyone there was no longer blood thirsty spectators and realized down in that pit fighting were not two strangers, it was two people who were universally loved.  To Angel they were two friends, both funny and bubbly she never knew what either would say and when they were together it was magical.  “Its more then Ireland v England.  Katie and Janet are friends, and when Janet thought about fighting her it was the greatest insult Katie ever felt.  When Katie got into her face it was the biggest challenge Janet ever gotten.  That one moment initiated all this, it was the trigger and when there anger starts they both go back to that one moment.  So yes if you hadn’t mentioned the challenge then this would never have happened.”

That cold hard truth was something they would have to live with; those two could have been the greatest of friends.  Yet in that moment they both knew it was more then just who the better fighter was.  This one fight would never solve who was the better woman; both had personal feelings for needing the win. 

They were still stumbling around and collided with each other.  Janet hit Katie with a punch that knocked Katie back into the wall.  Katie kept her hand on the wall and shaked out the dizziness and looked over at Janet who had her hands on her knees and was trying to get her own center of balance back.  There seemed to be blood coming from the top of Janet’s head and Katie approved until she realized she had a similar blood trail coming from the top of her own head.

Katie pushed herself off the wall walking toward Janet who just then noticed the blood.  She looked up and got hit with a punch that landed hard just as hard as what she hit Katie with.  She stumbled backward and fell into the wall but didn’t go down.
There was a moment that there friendship returned, they talked about all there similarities back then and they made eye contact.  Blood coming down the top of there heads, scratch marks on both there faces, and lips busted up.  They smiled though, all there similarities as friendship circle, all there similarities in the fight circle.  Mortal Enemies, Best friends they truly were both and they both knew it at this point so there friendship snuck in through the blood, the bruises and screams.  They smiled

Smiles disappeared as Katie shouted “Come on bitch”

Janet pushed off the wall and went for a punch with her right hand but Katie got her left arm up and hit Janet’s forearm blocking the punch.  Katie then threw her own wild right hand but Janet ducked the punch.  Janet pushed Katie then stood up straight and got hit with a straight kick into her rock hard stomach pushing her back.

Janet hiked her own skirt up and hit her own straight kick to Katie’s stomach.  It backed Katie up but she again hit another straight kick, followed by a Janet straight kick.  Katie went for a third but her foot got caught by Janet who then turned to her side sending Katie face first into the dirt.

Janet quickly jumped on Katie’s back and started rubbing the Irish woman’s face into the dirt.  She lifted Katie’s head from the dirt and Katie sent back an elbow which got blocked.  Janet used Katie’s elbow as a lever to turn her onto her back and hopefully finish the fight.  Yet when Katie turned over she used her other arm and sent a hail mary punch that connected enough to knock Janet off the top.

Katie rolled atop Janet and hit a punch but the follow through hit the dirt and Janet grabbed Katie’s waist and turned her over then hit her own punch.  Katie reached up and grabbed Janet’s long hair and turned her over and slammed her head into the dirt.  Montgomery reached up grabbing Katie’s hair and twisted her hips getting back on top of Katie and now slammed her head into the dirt.

Janet felt Katie leave her hair and go to her face so she did the same and both women dug deep with there fingernails leaving another long scratch marks.  Both women screamed and Katie took the opportunity during her scream to roll Janet onto her back.  She then dropped her hand more and scratched the other side of Janet’s chest so they both had two large scratch marks on there chest and a scratch mark on either side of there previously flawless faces.

Janet tried to shake Katie off the top but this time McGrath was proving to be to strong for her.  Katie was so happy about this she hit a punch then sat up a bit and hit a harder punch.  Janet covered up and Katie now without anyone pulling her down or trying to roll her over sat up on Janet’s stomach and started hitting punches to either side of Janet’s face

Katie sat up straight and looked up at everyone then got her hand in Janet’s hair twisting it around her fingers she hauled a handful out from Janet’s head.  She then screamed and flexed her muscles.  Her scream was so guttural, so savage but she thought she won the fight or was close to winning the fight. 

Janet was bloodied even more but got her hands up and scratched more and more at Katie’s chest.  Katie grabbed Janet’s wrists and used her positioning to over power Janet Montgomery but when she did Janet sent her two knees up getting Katie in the small of the back and sending her face first into the plexiglass.

Janet was beaten up pretty badly in the last exchange and knew that she needed to do a little more before taking a break.  She turned around and as Katie pushed away from the plexiglass, Janet dove forward and pushed her into the glass again.  She now relaxed on Katie’s back and could feel Katie mutter something “Why won’t you just stop”

“Why won’t you?”  Janet replied

Above Bradley James was taking the money he won from Colin Morgan and didn’t feel proud about it.  He looked at Angel and Colin “We should stop this, everyone here will be happy and the word will get out that they fought to a bloody standstill”  he could tell everyone was thinking it but were hesitant “I do not want them hurt anymore”

“Katie wouldn’t want that” It was Angel Coulby who since day one of this rivalry was the voice of reason. 

“She’s right Bradley, I want this to stop.  Katie is very protective of me and I know for a fact she would hate us.  Lets face it we’re here because we never asked Katie about stepping in because none of us thought neither Janet or Katie were filled with this much hate and were this tough”

“My god last time I talked to Janet she told me that she was unsure of coming back here to fill that rain check.  She wasn’t sure if she and Katie should fight, she thought the world of Katie.”  He thought about it “Guess it was a time when they were friends”

In the moments of rest Katie started to get up but Janet got her left forearm on the back of Katie’s neck.  While doing that she started swinging underneath Katie’s left arm and straight to McGrath’s face.  After she connected with the third punch, her face turned into pure malice and she was reaching back further and further smashing Katie’s face. 

Katie dropped down and protected her face.  Janet stopped and just sat atop Katie’s back looking at the back of her head she gently slapped the back of Katie’s head.  She then remembered what Katie had done to her and hauled a chunk of Katies hair out.  She then stood up and walked back to the center, her face full of blood.  Her chest scratched and dirt all over her body she looked around at everyone watching and brought her arms up and started flexing showing her well defined muscles in her petite body.

“I came back for Katies challenge and beat her.  Your question is answered as to who is the better of the two of us well now you know”

“No they don’t, I’m not out yet.”

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2012, 07:02:34 PM »
Katie got up, her face filled with dirt and blood just as Janets.  Her body wracked with pain, tiring but she wasn’t losing this fight.  Her chest scratched up and as she brought her fists up in front of her she realized there was blood on them but unlike her face the blood on her fists wasn’t hers… it was Janets and that was all the motivation she needed

Janet sighed and got her fists up she truly thought the fight was over that she vanquished her frenemy.  Yet both were standing up ready to trade punches once again.  Janet looked at her fists with smears of katie’s blood on them she knew that she had what it took to finally finish the woman

There small bodies wracked with pain, there faces beaten bloody, they had to continue.  In there mind at this point it was beyond what they thought it was going to be.  They always knew it would be a fairly equal fight but neither thought they’d ever take this damage and want to keep going.

They stumbled around each other, wishing the other would just fall due to exhaustion.  They were breathing so hard that the people above could hear it.  Janet acted first throwing up two jabs then hitting a right hand that backed Katie up.  “yeah bitch”

Katie came hitting a left hand and then a right hand knocking Janet back.  “What do you think of that bitch”

“This”  Janet hit Katie with a right hand

“This” Katie hit her own right hand, they were standing in the middle of the fighting area trading right hands.  Neither was going down, neither was budging.  To them the punches were coming seconds apart but the truth was there was about a 15-30 second delay between the punches.

They weren’t backing up instead they were going forward and got there left arms behind the others neck.  They stood there trading straight hard punches to the other’s face and thought the people above were screaming “MORE” but they were actually screaming “STOP”

They kept getting closer and closer to each other while still trading punches but stopped and got there right hands behind the other’s neck they both doubled over and rested.  “I hate you” Katie said

“I hate you”  Janet retorted

There hands started going up towards the back of the other’s hair “We’re we ever actually friends”

“We still are”

“I know”

They took a second and let that conversation sink in then dug deep and pulled downwards.  There right hands would sneak out of the others hair to hit the other in the ribs, in the back, the back of the neck.  They tried uppercuts but weren’t connecting the way they should have.

Then Katie actually ripped another clump out of Janet’s hair and it knocked Katie off balance as Janet still had her hair and it was Katie who fell.  Janet didn’t expect it and was hurting from having her hair torn out and knowing in the hair pull challenge Katie was the better

Katie was so upset she won a mutual hair pull ripping out Janet’s hair but there she was the woman on her knees.  She knew Janet would do something and do something vicious and it would happen soon.  Knowing what would happen and how painful it would be she made the decision. 

Katie drove forward and lost some hair but got her shoulder into Janet’s belly and lifted her off the ground.  She wished she could have shown how much stronger she was and lifted her in the air and spiked her but it became more of a take down but she did get the take down and was on top of Janet scratching at Janet’s chest because that was where her ands were.

She finally moved up and hit a punch to Janet’s bloodied face, after the punch Janet’s eyes fluttered open and close and that was enough to convince Katie she did it.  She hit one more punch then stood up and grabbed Janet by the hair.  She struggled to lift Janet but she got her up.

Holding onto the back of her hair Katie paraded Janet around so everyone could see “She took the challenge, she did better then the only person brave enough to fight me and guess what she ended up the same.” 

“Not over”

Janet reached and grabbed Katie’s hair then kicked her in the back of the ankle and both women went up in the air and crashed hard into the dirt.  They both looked to be out cold from that impact and questions arose again if it was time to stop the fight.  “Give it a minute see if there’s movement if not… oh”

There was movement down in the pit as they both rolled and got up to there knees “Why Janet? I beat you why continue?”

“You’ve beaten on me but you haven’t beaten me and you won’t”

Even though they weren’t’ that far apart they really didn’t know where the other was.  It was getting to a point where two women in excellent condition had there gas tank emptying faster and faster.  A fact they had trouble with right now was what more they had to do.

Katie fought her heart out, took more punishment then she thought she was capable of.  Delivered more punches, showed more aggression then she thought she was capable of but here she was still fighting.  Why wouldn’t Janet just stay down.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 07:03:10 PM »
Janet knew from the moment they stared at each other that this would be a fight that would leave both emotionally scarred.  She knew that Katie would be tough to beat but this was ridiculous at this point.   She showed her toughness and grit and surprised even herself with what not only she could take but what she could deliver.  Katie should be knocked out but there she was somewhere getting ready for her next attack.  All she could hope was to find a way to keep Katie down.

There was one thing that both knew, this was the only woman that they’d take this much damage from in order to win a war.  This wasn’t just a fight, it was a war between two women who were best friends and mortal enemies.

They crawled around on there hands and knees looking for the other one.  They bumped into each other and Janet fired upward hitting an uppercut that whiplashed Katie’s body upwards. 

Katie reeled back after the uppercut then came back with her own uppercut that caused Janet to snap upwards and nearly fall down.  Katie took a deep breath then lunged forward to push Janet to her back but Janet got her hands up and batted Katie aside.

She jumped at Katie and hit a clubbing blow her forearm connecting with Katie’s face.  She then layed on top of Katie and took some deep breaths.  She was so tired at this point that piecing together more then three offensive moves would be a challenge but she knew she needed more as Katie was still moving underneath her.

Katie was so close to unconscious she wasn’t sure how she was still awake.  Not just due to the beating she had taken but from the fact the fight had been so long, so even and so bloody long.  After that last blow which was actually one of janet’s weakest of the fight she was desperate and didn’t even realize she had gotten Janet in a headlock.

Her senses getting back to her she twisted her hips and flipped Janet onto her back.  Taking some deep breaths she tried to get on top of Janet but was blocked. 

Janet got her hands on Katie’s ribs and worked her way up to her knees.  Her position was having the back of her head between Katie’s breasts.  She moved her hands from Katie’s ribs to her wrists holding onto them for dear life.  She knew the position she was in and how hard Katie could hit an uppercut.

Katie was beyond frustrated with Janet, once she’d get her into an advantageous position the british bitch would find a way to counter it.   If only she had kept punching her when she had a mount but she had to show off.  Now she was being forced up to her feet which maybe wasn’t that bad of an idea.

Katie stood up, her hands being separated to their wingspan by Janet Montgomery.  Katie raised her knee and if she had on jeans or any other form of clothing on the knee would have been harder.  Yet with the long heavy when the fight started even heavier now skirt it was more of a push move.  The point they were at for fatigue it hit hard enough to send Janet reeling backwards and then falling on her ass.

Katie stood up on wobbly legs herself stumbling left and right.  She slowly went forward and as Janet was getting up she kicked Janet’s legs out from under her.  Janet fell back down to her ass and Katie hiked up her skirt and went to kick Janet in the face but luckily for the British woman she moved out of the way.

When she moved it was a simple dodge not a movement forward to tackle Katie though and now she was turned side onto Katie.  Katie twisted her hip and kick Janet in the ass sending her sprawling. 

She looked down at Janet who was still crawling trying to get up.  She really wasn’t sure what to do next; she looked up at the heavens and wondered what else she would have to do at this point because she knew neither she nor Janet would ever actually quit.  She sat on Janet’s back and got both hands on Janet’s chin and immediately hauled back.  “If you don’t quit then you’ll either pass out or FUCK…”

Even though she was in tremendous pain Janet grabbed at Katie’s fingers and started to pull them.  When Katie broke the grip Janet changed and reached back grabbing at hair and turned getting Katie off her back.  She went to do something anything to Katie but got pushed away by Katie’s feet.

Now Katie went after Janet but got pushed away by Janet’s feet.  Both women scrambled around in the dirt and were on all fours, all they could see of the other’s face was the whites of there eyes.  They got up to there feet, fists up once again unsure of how much more there bodies could take.  Refusing to be the woman who lost a fight that lasted this long. 

Janet came in first swinging hitting three punches and that put Katie down.  She lifted her foot to kick Katie in the head but Katie immediately went forward getting her hands on the foot and pushing Janet away before she could kick. 

Janet spun and Katie was up on her feet and hit two punches, when she went for the third Janet blocked it and countered with a left punch to Katies ribs.  Janet went for a headshot with her right hand but Katie got her left arm blocking it then trapped it and hit four punches to Janet’s face.

She had Janet backed into the wall and let Janet’s right arm lose and came over the top with a hard left but Janet wouldn’t go down.  She drew back for a right hand but before she could start swinging Janet just threw up a quick left hand that staggered Katie. 

Janet pushed herself off the wall getting her left hand on Katie’s top and started hitting her own straight rights to Katie’s face but Katie wouldn’t go down.  Janet punched her back to the opposite side of the pit only to have her shirt grabbed when Katie’s back pressed against the glass.  Katie turned her around and hit another right punch that ended up with Katie losing her balance and stumbling into the corner.

She pushed herself off the wall only to be hit with haymaker right by Janet who then went for the left but luckily for Katie she ducked it.  The technique behind any of the punches beign thrown at this point was completely gone and when you missed a punch like Janet just did you nearly fell into the wall.  Katie pushed Janet into the opposite wall and Janet was lucky to stay up on her feet.

Katie struggled to go forward and looked up and Janet was turned around looking at her.  Janet wanted to say something to her but couldn’t instead she kept her back against the wall and started to move away from Katie.  Katie noticed Janet moving away and tried to move forward but couldn’t.  Her body was refusing to move another step and she pressed her back against the plexiglass and relaxed.  She looked over at Janet who was doing the same thing, that was why she moved backward for the first time.  If she stayed where she was then Katies path wouldn’t have been as far but now they both had a chance to pause.

Up top they were all talking about this how nobody should be able to have withstood what those two women just went through.  The mood above was that this fight would not have a winner, which actually made more then a few people happy.  Yet when they spoke aloud they wondered what it would mean for the feud between these two beautiful friendly women.

“What it means is there friendship stays where it is right now.  Those two will have a hatred that burns harder.  When they talk to us about the other it is to tell us they have unfinished business.  What we’ve gone through with those two before will pale in comparison.  They’ll get healthy enough and start fighting again but it won’t be in that pit or it could be.  It’ll just get more vicious and there won’t be a break for us or them”

Janet found the ability to speak again “I can’t believe you’re still upright”

Katie still back pressed against the wall “I know how you feel.”

They stayed there for another 30 seconds and both said “OK then” pushed off the wall and stumbled into each other.  They struggled with a pushing match up and Katie pushed Janet back then hit a punch.  She went for a second but Janet blocked it and the two got into a shoving match again and this time Janet pushed Katie back and hit a punch.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2012, 07:05:26 PM »
They continued that course of action two more times neither getting an advantage in the punching nor the pushing. 

Janet went for one more punch and Katie blocked it and tried her own punch which got block and the two women found themselves in a mutual bearhug.  To everyone’s shock Janet was winning that battle pushing Katie back, her smaller boobs pressing Katie’s down. 

Katie adjusted and stopped Janet from pushing her back and started push Janet back.  Katie moved her body slightly and hit a punch to Janet’s stomach “I’m going to prove your stomach isn’t muscle its just a skinny actress.”

Janet hit her own stomach punch “You have two pounds on me and I’m to skinny”

The women adjusted there grips now to stand back from each other so they could get full swings at the other woman’s stomach.  They kept there left hands behind the other womans neck so the punch would go without interference, there heads resting against the other.  “Punch for Punch wench”

“You can go first”  Janet said with the most confidence she had in a long time.

Katie took a deep breath hauled back and hit a punch that caused Janet’s leg to lift up.  She could hear the pain she caused from Janet’s grunt after the blow landed.  “Your turn bitch”

Janet settled herself and reared back and hit her own punch that caused Katie to lift her leg on the impact.  Katie even let out a ‘my god’ much to her disappointment “Ok slag, whenever your ready, I’m ready”

Katie took some deep breaths rebuilding her hatred and confidence then hit Janet.  Her punch still landed with a thud but she wasn’t breaking down Janet’s strong stomach muscles.  Still she was causing pain to Janet and that was reward enough “Anytime now”

Janet readied herself and hit her punch and could feel that it went deeper then the last.  Katie took some deep breaths and hit her punch and still it landed with the same impact as the first two punches.  Janet took two deep breaths getting ready then hit her own punch and it landed with a thud and completely broke down the stomach muscles of Katie McGrath and she knew it.

Katie wanted one more punch though and got herself ready and hit it, there may have been a little more thud.  It may have went a small bit deeper into Janet’s rock hard stomach but not to the point where Janet’s punches were affecting her.

When Janet hauled back for her punch Katie grabbed at her hair and tried to throw her to the ground. 

Janet caught her balance and tried to push Katie away but couldn’t and the two were near the wall and Katie was about to do a perfect throw onto her and she somehow got her leg behind Katie’s and tripped her up.  Ending up on top of Katie she hit a punch then another. 

Katie reached and grabbed at her long hair and hauled Janet down towards her and hit a couple short punches then turned her over and hit a punch and went for a second but Janet got her arm up blocking it and that knocked Katie off balance.   There were two ways of looking at it, one Katie was the hero who came back at the end and won the day.  Or the second was Katie was the villain who always comes back one more time

Janet got onto her knees and as Katie propped up she hit a punch that put Katie down.  She got her hand behind Katie’s neck and lifted her up and hit another this one even harder. 

This was it for Janet use whatever energy she had left and end the fight, if she couldn’t do it then Katie would win the fight.  She sat on top of Katie’s stomach and hit a hard left and thought about how they were friends but Katie acted like Janet should be afraid to fight her.  She hit a right and thought about the first face to face and how Katie’s face changed and the hatred was there.

She hit another left and thought about the cancellation of her show that was never given a real chance to survive.  A right and she thought about the plane ride here waiting for the fight.  A left and the showdown outside the Merlin set.  Finally a right hand that FINALLY Put Katie out and all Janet could think about was “Ashley Greene Doppelganger, I’m more talented then that bitch”

All  her anger was out she couldn’t punch no more and Katie McGrath wasn’t fighting back.  It was over Janet Montgomery had done it, she took on the challenge and won.  She took on her physical equal and outlasted her, she would never tell people that she won a fight.  She would tell people she outlasted Katie in a fight and that…. That…

“My god get down here, its over and she needs help… My friend needs help, medical help”

Janet got up as people scurried down she looked at them and tried to smile but instead she passed out in Bradley James arms but said one thing “Its my challenge now and I say; Close this damn pit.”

Aftermath:

Bradley James was walking around and heard that they put Katie and Janet in the same room.  He and Colin Morgan met each other at the healing bay and were scared of what they would find and what they did find disturbed them as much as the fight they had just witnessed
The three women, Janet Montgomery, Katie McGrath and Angel Coulby all laughing and being the friends they were since they first met.

“Oh my god Katie when you first punched me I was like what do I do what do I do I’ve never been punched.  Then I punched you and a part of me was like that perfect face, I felt bad.”

“All fight I was like come on Janet just stay down and we’ll go out later.  Then you hit me again and all I could think was great now I need an even bigger pair of sunglasses.”

There beautiful faces had facial lacerations on there cheekbones, above and below there eyes.  Each had split lips and multiple bruises not to mention each woman had two black eyes.  Janet looked over and through her black eyes could see the two men there “Confused”

“Its out of our system and we’re back to being best frenemies.” 

“Katie look at my stomach, I have a footprint there.”

“Oh my that is a sexy stomach and I know for a fact its strong is that the … Didn’t you “  Katie hauled up her shirt and started laughing she had a footprint as well

“So you two”

Katie cut them off “Will we fight again, let me tell you both something if the word of what we just did gets out let people know who won.”

“Neither of us won” Janet said quickly

“Janet you won the fight” Katie said having a hard time believing the words came out so easy.

“I may have outlasted you but if I hadn’t of blocked that last punch you threw it would have been you knocking me out.  I may dislike a lot of women and maybe challenged in the future but you’re the only woman I have a fear of.” 

They held hands “I fear you as well; we’re a tad bit equal in the fighting game.  I’m scared of the day that we fight again.”

Everyone was in shock

Janet lied back down “Guys, Katie and I love each other but we both know our love dosen’t last forever and we both know that one day “

“Not anytime soon though”

“God no” They both started laughing “One day though”

“One day but we won’t have those terrible outfits on” 

Janet and Katie looked at each other and started laughing “I can’t believe I did that to your face, I’m so sorry.  I love your face and laugh and everything about you”

“I’m sorry as well, of all the faces I’ve seen Janet Montgomery's was one of my favorites.  Not to mention how perfect you are”

They smiled and everyone left and could hear the laughter of both women throughout the day.