News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

kareena gets her vacation spoiled at the hands of priyanka

• 0 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
kareena gets her vacation spoiled at the hands of priyanka
« on: November 02, 2012, 01:40:36 PM »
Kareena was enjoying herself one fine day as she walked into the bar of the hotel she was staying in. She stopped abruptly when she turned around and found herself eye to nose with priyanka.
Kareena asked coyly, "Yeah is there something I can do for you?"

Priyanka raised her drink and poured it over kareena's head.

Kareena looked at priyanka, her eyes raging, "What the hell did you do that for?"

Priyanka smiled and said, "Felt like it. What are you going to do about it?" she asked, laughing at kareena.

Her laughter ended abruptly when CRACK! she was nailed across the jaw. Before priyanka could react, kareena nailed her with a knee in the stomach, then grabbed her by the hair and threw her into the bar.

Priyanka never had a chance to recover before kareena was on her again. This time hauling her hair back and slamming her fist into the brunette's face. Kareena, still with a firm hold of priyanka's hair, whipped her around toward a booth.

Kareena walked over to the booth but before she could do anything was kicked in the stomach and knocked back a few steps. Priyanka came out of the corner booth only to be quickly knocked back down in it as kareena charged her again. Both women went down in a heap inside the booth, grabbing at each other's hair, their bodies pressed tightly together. Priyanka was able to twist her body so they crashed to the floor where she rammed kareena's head on the floor, then slid away taking kareena's legs as she went.

Priyanka dragged kareena across the floor of the bar until kareena used her powerful legs. She swung them one way and then the other, flipping priyanka over. Priyanka was a little surprised, especially when kareena quickly jumped on her back pinning her body to the ground. Kareena grabbed priyanka's short hair and rubbed the star's face on the rough carpet before finally rolling her over and grabbing her throat in both hands.

Kareena started choking priyanka then she stood up, bringing priyanka up with her still choking her. Kareena slammed priyanka back into a pillar. The pillar shook and some pictures that were hanging on it fell off when kareena slammed priyanka into it again. She released one hand from the double choke and tried to punch priyanka, but as she threw her fist, priyanka ducked and she hit nothing but the pillar. Priyanka raised her leg, getting her foot between them and pushing kareena away. As  kareena stumbled back shaking her injured hand, priyanka (as the wrestling announcer would say) used her educated feet and hit a roundhouse kick to the side of kareena's head.

Kareena fell to the carpet on her hands and knees shaking her head and trying to clear the cobwebs while wondering why priyanka wanted to fight her. Priyanka, however, like a fighting machine, just grabbed kareena by the back of the hair, getting a scream from her brunette adversary, and locked her in a hammerlock.

Then priyanka rammed kareena shoulder first into the pillar. Kareena screamed as her shoulder was attacked further by the 5'10" tall . Priyanka stepped over kareena's arm and trapped it between her legs as the guys in the bar thought, "I wouldn't mind being there myself."

But this wasn't pleasure for kareena as priyanka wrenched her arm back further. Kareena's screams were uncontrollable, all she had to do was give up. Surely if she didn't, in moments her shoulder would have been wrenched out of it's socket. Yet kareena wouldn't submit! She bit down on priyanka's ankle, forcing the  star to let go. Priyanka tried to kick kareena away from her but it was not doing.

Like an animal is the best way to describe the sight of kareena biting down, like an animal having a meal. Priyanka fell to the floor and kareena, knowing when to pounce from her many fights, in one fluid motion let go of her bite and with her good arm flew into priyanka, rocking her with a solid punch. Priyanka rolled onto her stomach holding her jaw. Kareena walked over and kicked her in the back between her shoulder blades.

Sitting down, kareena wrapped her long legs around priyanka's head, in a devastating head scissors. Priyanka squirmed and kicked her long legs, but couldn't get out of it. Scratching at kareena's legs and ripping kareena's pantyhose priyanka still couldn't escape as kareena used a handful of priyanka's hair to keep her head wedged firmly between her strong thighs.

"Are my legs too much for you?" Kareena purred happily. "Maybe you should've thought of that before hand, eh?"

Kareena shifted position so she was at priyanka's head, their bodies perpendicular to each other with priyanka's head between kareena's strong legs. No one could really see priyanka's face, just the back of her neck as kareena put on more pressure. Priyanka was running out of air and with it, her chance to win the fight.

Priyanka struggled to turn her body, getting her knees under her and started getting to her feet; her body arched like a triangle with her hands on kareena's knees. Priyanka pushed off while using her legs to jump at the same time. She not only pulled her head from the head scissors, but ended up with her back to kareena's front. Kareena, a little shocked that priyanka powered out of her leg scissors, grabbed priyanka around the waist and attempted to bridge back to her feet..

Priyanka knew what kareena was doing, however, and grabbed her in a front headlock and started punching at the face. Kareena fell back to the floor, her eye blackening. Priyanka rolled off kareena and lifted her up by the hair as she bent down picking up her leg.

"Can't have you using those powerful legs now can we?" Priyanka said as she nailed a dragon screw leg whip.

(That's when you arm drag the leg, hit at the knee and twist your body into their legs. Quite painful)

Kareena hit the floor holding her knee, which felt like it was on fire.

"Hurts don't it?" Priyanka cackled. "All the time I was in your scissors, I was hoping to get out. Now I'm going to destroy those legs of yours!"

Kareena tried to kick out with her good leg, but priyanka caught it and leaped forwards, stretching the muscles in the leg to their snapping point until kareena felt her knee touching her shoulder. Now kareena had trouble getting up all together as both her legs had been stretched and injured. Priyanka looked down at the badly hurt kareena, smiling confidently.

"You bitch! My legs," kareena screamed.

"And I'm not done yet," priyanka replied.

She lifted kareena's legs and dragged her to one of the pillars where she slammed her forward, smashing kareena's pussy into the pillar. Kareena's body immediately shot upright, lunging forward gasping and screaming at once. Priyanka kicked her head and knocked her back down.

Priyanka finally let kareena go and her unconscious body slumped to the floor.

Pulling off kareena's shirt, priyanka told her, "This is my souvenir, you'll find out soon enough why."

Priyanka left kareena laying on the hotel bar floor topless. In a world of pain.

She left a note for the beaten kareena.... It said that whenever she wants such beating again she is free to call her....
Let's see what kareena replies to it......