News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

(story) Maggie Grace vs. Camila Belle

• 3 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(story) Maggie Grace vs. Camila Belle
« on: November 02, 2012, 08:49:17 PM »
Camilla Belle had done some movies; all succesful.  She was going to more big events and people talked of her beauty.   This 5'8 Brunette bombshell was a star on the rise.

There was something bothering her though.

Maggie Grace had been killed off of Lost and never had much work but was said to be an It Girl.  She was leggy 5'9 blonde who was having some problems in Hollywood.

Both women worked out at the same gym but this was the first time they were there together.  It was a late night workout, and both ended at the same time.

Camilla got to the dressing room first and was changing out of her clothes when she heard Maggie come in.  She turned quickly and sized Grace up and never said anything.

Maggie recognized her but said nothing just walked to her locker, which was actually right next to Camilla's.  She sized Camilla up as the Brunette removed some things from the locker.  "Like what you see." Camilla said catching Maggie

"Did you." Maggie quickly responded and the two had a quick stare down which resulted in nothing as Camilla smiled and headed toward the steam room.   "You're going into the steam room?" Maggie asked

"That's what it looks like doesn't it.  Why?"

"Because I was going in there, I…"

"It's a big steam room I'm sure it could fit both of us."  She headed into the room "Unless…" And she shut the door.

Maggie went into the steam room and sat down and after a few minutes, she looked at Camilla "Did you say something out there."

"Said a few things."

"When you said unless."

"Slip of the tongue…could you answer me a question." Camilla leaned forward "What's it like?"

"What's that."

"Fighting…"

"Its exhilarating and bone chillingly frightening all at the same time.  You don't know what someone else might do to your body, but if you hate them enough like I hate Arielle… Then you know it won't be enough, because you refuse to lose."

"So I guess Amanda Bynes was a different story then hey."

Maggie's eyes narrowed and she stood up "What the hell do you know about anything, you've never been in a fight."

Camilla stood up and never backed down "You're right to this point in my career I haven't been in a fight…" She stepped up "But things change Blondie"

"Not going to happen, I came here to work out not to fight someone."  Maggie walked out of the sauna and Camilla sighed and followed her.

Maggie turned around "Listen, I got into two fights with Arielle Kebbel and you know how all of that started; that war.  We were watching others fight and Arielle wondered what it was like so she slapped me… Now you here want to know… Well go find someone who hasn't been in a fight and the two of you can find out."

Maggie got to her locker and let her towel drop to the floor.  Camilla grabbed Maggie's arms and turned her around "Well before I find someone that wants to fight me at least let me find out…" She squeezed Maggie's breasts and got a scream from Maggie.

That was it though she walked away "Find out how that felt to do to someone before I get into a fight with someone."

Maggie stood there shocked and looked down at the red handprints on her breasts and then strolled to Camilla.   "Well I mean just to get you ready then...” She turned Belle around and squeezed her breasts.   Camilla screamed and fell down to one knee gasping out loud.  It was the first time her breasts were handled so violently; Maggie's comment afterwards didn't help the situation

"Now you know how it feels so you'll be good and ready for your first fight."  She gently patted Camilla on the head and went back to her locker and hauled on her panties and started putting her bra on.

Camilla never did anything to respond.  She stood back up and put on her own bra and panties then she paused and turned "But you know Maggie, something else about that first time, I don't know how it'll feel."

Maggie slowly turned around and was slapped hard in the face .  She fell back into the lockers, bringing her hand up to her face and eyes wide as she looked at Camilla Belle.

Camilla was shaking her hand and looked at Maggie like they were friends and she asked her a question and was given the answer.   "Kind of hurt my hand a little, but now I know… Thanks Maggie."

She brought her hand down from her cheek and could tell that Camilla wanted her to do something then and there but she replied calmly.   "Sure Camilla… My pleasure."

They stared at each other for a moment, young chests going up and down.  Camilla smiled nodded her head and went back to her locker.   Maggie started putting on her jeans and Camilla was at her locker putting on her own jeans.

"But…" Maggie said and Camilla stopped and started to stand straight "You should know something else…" Before she could fully turn around Maggie hit her with a thunderous slap and then came across with the backhand slap.   Camilla went face first into the locker and the Maggie said, "Backhands work just as well sometimes better and for future purposes this is how it feels to have your hair pulled.

Maggie yanked her hair hard and got another scream from Camilla Belle.   She shook Camilla around and then threw her to the floor.   "Now you know how it feels and you can decide what to do with it."  Maggie turned around and went back to her locker; Camilla Belle was pissed off now and got back to her feet.

"There was no need for that you cowardice bitch."  She ended that statement grabbing the back of Maggie Grace's hair and throwing her face first into a locker then a second time.   She finished by throwing Maggie over the bench near the lockers and onto her back.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (story) Maggie Grace vs. Camila Belle
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 08:50:01 PM »
"There was absolutely no need for what you did.  You said you don't want to fight me then fine be a cowardice bitch.   You should have had those same smarts when Amanda Bynes fought you then people wouldn't know how much of a wimp you are and want to fight you.  You and Arielle deserve each other, the winner won't be the tougher woman they'll just be the less pathetic woman."

"Step over that bench and say that to me again."

Camilla Belle stepped over the bench and Maggie Grace was back on her feet and the two stood eye to eye and Maggie hit the first slap and Camilla's head snapped back; she held her cheek then hit her own slap.   Maggie's upper body turned completely to one side and her hair whipped across her face from the impact of the slap.

Maggie stood there her body turned away from Camilla holding her cheek and smiling.  Then she heard Camilla Belle's comments "I think that said enough."

Maggie replied, "I'll show you what it really means to be in a fight."

She put her entire body behind a roundhouse slap but Camilla seen it coming and ducked and jumped on Maggie Graces back ripping at the blonde hair.    Maggie stepped back and the two went back over the bench.  Camilla let Maggie's blonde hair go and the former Lost star rolled away and got up to her knees and threw herself at Camilla Belle and started ripping at black hair.

Camilla screamed but grabbed Maggie by the back of the bra and lifted it away from her body an let go; snapping the bra into Maggie's tender flesh.   Maggie screamed and let go of Camilla's hair.  Camilla started getting up getting her forearm under Maggie's stomach.  "Come on Blondie, I have more to do to you."

Maggie brought her arm up and pushed Camilla into the lockers.  She again went for Camilla's hair but the Brunette caught her wrists and was able to not throw but use momentum to push Maggie down to her ass on the other side.   Maggie Grace started to get up but Camilla Belle jumped on top of her.  She found that her stomach was on Maggie’s face and as she reached in for the blonde hair but Maggie was able to sneak out

She tried to get back on offence but Camilla kicked her away.  The brunette got up slightly faster and tried to get at Maggie’s hair but the only thing that happened was she pushed the blonde into the lockers.  Maggie got her hands onto Camilla’s forearms and blocked the hair pull attempt.

The blonde hit a short head butt and let go of Camilla’s arms and grabbed her hair and turned Camilla around.  She yanked Camilla by the hair to the left and right.  She then straightened Camilla but the brunette once again grabbed the blonde’s bra.  Maggie screamed and backed away from Camilla Belle.

Camilla came forward and went for a slap but came into too far and the two women crashed over the bench.  Maggie got her hands wrapped in the raven black hair of her opponent.  She yanked and pulled at the black hair until she was able to turn Camilla onto her side.  Camilla dug her fingers into Maggie’s boob, the blonde screamed and the brunette smiled.

Camilla rolled her opponent back onto her back twisting the breast clockwise then counters clockwise.  Maggie reached up grabbing for the front of Camilla’s bra pulling it away from her tormentor’s skin then snapping it back.

Camilla fell forward gasping, she had let go of Maggie’s boob.  Maggie pushed her away and got up to her knees.  She took her bra off as she was tired of having Camilla use it as a weapon.  Maggie then got behind Camilla and grabbed at her bra and yanked it as hard as she could.  The wiring of the bra was cutting into Camilla’s tender flesh as she tried to not  scream and was finally about to scream when the bra snapped.

Maggie fell back and hit the back of her head.  Camilla reached and grabbed the bench and started to lift herself up.  Her bra fell to the ground and she felt the flesh where the bra had dug in.  She turned around and Maggie was back on her feet on the opposite side of the room.  “So... how does it feel?”

Both women had their hands on their hips and were breathing hard.  “How does what feel Maggie.”  Camilla sized up Maggie I definitely have a better body then her.

“Your first fight” God look at her, at least Amanda had a body nearly equal to mine…poor Amanda I bet she’s smiling now because someone remembers her

Camilla smiled “Like I’m going to win.”

“Not a chance, this is one fight that I’m going to walk away victorious from.”

They started to circle each other, eyes focused on the other.  Maggie broke the tension “I’m better then you at every little thing.”

“Well why you don’t prove...” Camilla jumped and connected with a hard slap.  Maggie fell back into a wall of lockers; she brought her hand up to her cheek and flashed back to being slapped by Amanda Bynes.  Camilla followed in and grabbed the back of Maggie’s head and hit a right knee lift then a left knee.  Maggie’s head fell forward and Camilla loved how her first fight was going.

She grabbed Maggie’s hair and slammed her head back to the wall.  She then grabbed at Maggie’s wrists and fully extended Maggie’s arms to the full wing span and slammed her arms into the wall.  She pressed her body tightly onto Maggie’s and gyrated her body. Her nose was now touching Maggie’s and she spoke “You truly are pathetic, look how I dominated you.  Tell me Blondie how will you get out of this?”

That was when Maggie kissed Camilla. 

Camilla was in utter shock at what had just happed and backed away.  Maggie stepped up and jumped into a knee lift the brought Belle’s body into the air.  She fell onto her knees and Maggie grabbed at the back of Camilla’s hair and threw her face first to the floor and then got on her the brunette’s back.  She got two handfuls of hair and yanked back.

“Don’t I give up, you won this fight.  Just don’t do that.  I’ll kiss your tits.”

Maggie stood up and backed away.  Camilla got on her knees and crawled over to Maggie and did indeed kiss the blondes tits.  She then got to her feet her head down in shame.  Maggie was delighted she won a fight “I beat you.”

“Yes you did... This time.”

“What you want to do this again.”

“I do but not right now...”Camilla with that statement grabbed her things and left.  Maggie was the happiest woman in the world and couldn’t wait to tell her boyfriend about what happened.

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 08:50:58 PM »
Later that night Maggie got to her boyfriend’s house and was going into his room.  “Guess what.”  She said taking off her shirt ignoring how scared he was.

“I won a fight, I fought Camilla Belle and made her quit.”

“You lying bitch I beat you up.”

Camilla Belle walked out of the bathroom in nothing but a bathrobe and wet hair.  “What the hell is this Maggie you want to get your ass kicked again?”

“Don’t you take that away from me, I just beat you.   Two hours ago..”

“We fought and you lost... Like usual.”

“Why are you here…What’s that bitch doing here.”

“You really aren’t the brightest are you Maggie.  I’m coming out of his shower in nothing but my bath robe.  He has silk sheets on the bed, we’re going to celebrate my big win.”

The shock on Maggie’s face disappeared and it turned to anger “You shut your mouth you lousy bitch.  I don’t know what pisses me off more that you are here with him or that you are trying to take credit for that win.”

Maggie had turned her attention back to her boyfriend but her arm was grabbed by Camilla and the blonde turned and now she was face to face with a woman she had fought just a few hours ago.  “Who you trying to con, him or yourself.”  Camilla smiled she knew there was no way Maggie could truly prove she won the fight.

“You lousy bitch is this you meant…”

Camilla’s voice rose “Meant by what, don’t try this again or I’ll humiliate you even worst then making you kiss my breasts.”

“You slut I made you kiss my…”  Camilla slammed her knee between Maggie’s legs.

“You lying slut, I’m tired of this.  If another ass kicking is what you need then it is what you will get.”

Maggie dropped to her knees gasping for air and felt Camilla’s hair go in her hair dragging her up and pushing her into the wall.  She slammed two more knees between Maggie’s legs while holding her up. 

She used her free hand and hit two straight punches to Maggie’s face busting her up.  She then hit four uppercuts to Maggie’s stomach.  “Who won the fight Maggie?”

Maggie reached around Camilla’s neck to grab at Camilla’s hair but Camilla grabbed her elbow and slammed Maggies arm into the wall over her head.  “It was a mistake for you to challenge me”  Camilla hit two knee’s to Maggie’s stomach “NOW SAY IT”

Maggie refused and Camilla threw her to the floor and then kicked her in the ribs.  “No one will ever believe you could beat me”  She kicked her again and looked at the man smiling

She then got down on her knees and took off Maggie’s panties then seductively crawled over Maggie’s back.  She grabbed the back of Maggie’s hair and yanked “I know why you won’t say it… Because a tougher, stronger woman put your panties in your mouth”  Camilla started rubbing Maggies own panties around her mouth and when Maggie gasped she actually shoved them inside Maggie’s mouth.

Camilla got up and fixed herself up and smiled “Now Maggie Grace, tell everyone here your sorry that you ever messed with me.  Tell me and him that you can’t compete at anything with me because I’m simply better.”

“Please why are you letting her do this to me.”

“He’s here for a witness, he was planning on breaking up with you… Yeah I have a boyfriend I just wanted to you know what you need to scream what I told you to say.”  Camilla yanked Maggie up by the hair and threw her body onto the bed and started spanking Maggie’s bare ass. 

She hit Maggie ten times and stopped and Maggie still wouldn’t say it.  “Know what I heard”  Camilla stood right behind Maggie’s bare ass and started slamming her pubic region into Maggie’s bare ass while laughing hysterically “Heard this is how you like it”

“ENOUGH”

Camilla stopped and stood back watched as Maggie Grace fell back down to the floor.  Unsure of what Maggie was planning Camilla grabbed the blondes arm and turned her over and placed her back on the bed and frame.  She started to slap the blonde and after the fourth slap she stopped and looked down “What was enough?”

“Please stop Camilla, I’m begging you just please stop.  I’ll say what you want, your better then me.  Better actress, better fighter, better looking, better body just better.”

“Ok then I’ll stop but I need some pleasure first cause you see I’m dating Tim  Tebow and he’s so boring and won’t do anything to get me off… Good press though..  So just a little licking Maggie if you would.”

“Ok”  but instead Camilla kneed her in the face knocking her out  cold.

“As if I’d let you inside me.” 

Camilla walked away from Maggie Grace wondering if it was possible to humiliate someone worst then what she just did.  Then she wondered what she would do when Maggie came calling for a third fight.  That thought excited her, she hoped Maggie would ask and hoped there would be more witnesses.

For now she had to go back to being super nice and innocent

Offline blahblahblah

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2012, 11:52:21 PM »
Awesome story, keep up the good work!