News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kareena against priyanka..... will kareena get her revenge?????

• 0 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Kareena against priyanka..... will kareena get her revenge?????
« on: November 06, 2012, 02:54:33 PM »
After being mauled up by priyanka kareena immediately went to her room and prepared herself for the fight. She rang priyanka up got her room number and immediately went to take revenge.

Priyanka opened the door and let her in and locked the door. Priyanka knew that kareena was a hard customer for her so she immediately lunged at her..

Priyanka nailed her with a knee in the stomach that doubled Kareena over gasping for air. Priyanka pushed Kareena onto a leather sofa and sat on her legs as she grabbed a handful of hair and slammed a few punches into Kareena before she could pushed her off of her lap Rolling backward, priyanka got back to her feet and just as kareena got to hers, priyanka nailed her with another knee - this one between her legs.

"You've never fought anyone like ME!" Priyanka said, grabbing Kareena's hair and swing her around before throwing her into the wall. Kareena's back smashed into the wall and she moaned in pain. Priyanka grabbed Kareena by the hair and pulled her face into her chest and trapped it there as she slammed her back up against the wall. "Wimpy bitch, I knew you wouldn't be that tough!" She went for another knee, but Kareena caught her leg this time and priyanka's eyes were begging Kareena not to do. "Went to the well too often you slut!" Kareena grumbled as she nailed a knee to priyanka's wide open pussy!

Priyanka fell over backward, her hands between her legs and Kareena stood over her grinning, then dropped on priyanka's legs and nailed a punch to her face. Grabbing priyanka's collar, she ripped the shirt right off the former 'Charmed' star. "My oh my," Kareena chuckled. "Is THAT what you tried to smother me with? How juvenile!" She grabbed priyanka's boobs with both hands and squeezed with all her strength, twisting them like doorknobs to force a scream from priyanka's quivering lips. "Oh shut up will you! Someone might hear and interrupt my fun!"

Kareena drew back her fist to punch priyanka, but she got a hand in front of her just in time to block it and knocked Kareena off balance. As she rocked to one side, it left her body wide open! Shooting her fist up, priyanka's knuckles smacked into her underside of Kareena's full, firm boob. Kareena grimaced and priyanka swung her fist up again but this time with her fingers clawed like a talon and she scratched her nails deep into Kareena's boob, ripping apart the front of her shirt. Priyanka pushed with all her strength, throwing kareena  off her down onto her side. With her breast claw still in place, priyanka got her knees and put her other hand on the back of her wrist to tighten the claw on Kareena's breast.

"You're not fighting some amateur this time," Kareena said as she swung her arm up, hitting priyanka in the shoulder and knocking her hand from her breast momentarily. She got to her hands and knees while priyanka rolled away and scrambled to her feet. Kareena got up and the two women stood staring at each other. "No more cheap shots, now I'm ready for you," kareena hissed.

To emphasize her point, kareena put her hands at the collar of her shirt and ripped it off. Priyanka did the same thing and stood there with her equally toned and shapely body; not as big in the chest  Kareena's, but damn close. Priyanka walked up to Kareena, drew her hand back and nailed a backhand slap which Kareena answered in kind. Kareena tried for another slap, but priyanka blocked it and hit Kareena with a punch that drove her back against the wall. Priyanka took a boxers stance and as Kareena looked up, she landed a quick one-two; flattening each of Kareena's breasts in turn.

"You like them? Well, they'll be swollen twice as big when I get done."

Despite being in a deal of pain, Kareena lunged forward and nailed her own knee to priyanka's stomach that backed her up a step. Kareena ran to her, picked her up on her shoulder and ran across to the other wall where she threw the  star into the wall with a loud CRASH! Priyanka groaned in pain as Kareena used a handful of hair to slam her head off the wall, then in one quick motion Kareena flipped priyanka over her shoulder down onto her ass! Kareena bent over priyanka's to grab her hair again but before she could, priyanka whipped her foot up and kicked Kareena in the head. Kareena staggered back a couple of steps which gave priyanka time to turn around and get to her hands and knees. She threw herself at Kareena, her head driving into Kareena's belly as her hands filled themselves with kareena's breasts. Before she shoved Kareena back to the wall, Kareena's bra was ripped apart and priyanka got her fingers deep into Kareena's soft titflesh; then raked down, bringing a howl from the Playmate. Before Kareena knew what was happening, priyanka grabbed her by the undersides of both breasts and squeezed the aching orbs.

"You don't like this do you?" Priyanka growled. "Well, I don't fight *just* to win; I like to hurt people!" Priyanka stepped back, raised her hands and hit Kareena with an uppercut to the pussy! "Especially dumb Playmates who think they're better'n me!" Kareena dropped to her knees with both hands wedged tight between her squeezed thighs. Priyanka grabbed her by the hair and yanked her head back, forcing Kareena's tearing eyes to lock with hers. "Don't just fight to win is my motto," priyanka hissed as she bent and bit Kareena's beautiful face, then threw her down to the ground and kicked her in the ass. "I fight to maim!" She stepped over Kareena's trembling body and rubbed her hands all over her own body. "Ooh, I'm a Playmate, I can do whatever I want…wrong!"

Priyanka dropped her ass down hard on Kareena's firm belly. Kareena bounced and let out a loud expulsion of air. Priyanka quickly grabbed her by the hair and raked her nails across Kareena's face, then threw the whimpering Playmate down on her back.

"Oh is my poor little Playmate hurting? Maybe if I give you a massage," priyanka said, reaching back with her hand and sliding it down Kareena's body; forcing it under the waistband and into Kareena's pants where she rubbed Kareena's pussy. Kareena moaned slightly and priyanka smiled down at Kareena who was having trouble keeping herself in check as priyanka expertly rubbed and fingered. Then, all of a sudden, priyanka's face twisted in a cruel grin as Kareena screamed and her body jerked in pain. Priyanka had locked on her dreaded crotch claw and as she maniacally tightened it, she told Kareena, "Give up now and I'll not only tell all of bollywood

Kareena was screaming and banging her hands on the floor. Suddenly, she shot both behind her and in one fluid motion, whether it was on purpose, an accident or a reflex wasn't clear, brought both up and slammed both hands into priyanka's breasts. The impact from the blow knocked priyanka backward off of her. Priyanka was shocked for she thought she had the fight won! She got back to her feet and saw Kareena on her hands and knees crawling toward the door.

"And where do you think you're going missy!? I don't know how you got out of that, but it won't happen again!"

Priyanka reached down and yanked kareena up by the back of the hair. As Kareena reached her feet, she leaned forward and sent a back heel kick up between priyanka's legs, giving her a taste of her own medicine. Priyanka staggered back gasping and as Kareena turned around, priyanka tried to kick her between the legs but Kareena had caught her ankle and twisted it, holding her leg up as she sent another kick into priyanka's already throbbing pussy. Priyanka fell on her back but Kareena kept a hold of her ankle and then grabbed the other on. Breathing heavily, Kareena took a second to catch her breath, then she maliciously started stomping priyanka's pussy. After five kicks priyanka was crying which was when Kareena jumped in the air and crashed down her knee slamming into priyanka's pussy. Sliding down a little, Kareena looked at priyanka as she unzipped priyanka's pants.

"You know you talk too much," she sneered, grinding the knee on priyanka's pussy as she put an end to priyanka's pain by nailing an elbow to the same spot that numbed the actresses entire body. Kareena ended the fight with her own crotch claw, crushing priyanka's pussy as she frantically tapped out and begged Kareena to stop. Instead, Kareena merely tightened her grip a little more!

"You lousy slut, it doesn't feel so good….DOES IT!?"

Kareena didn't let go until after priyanka had passed out from the pain. She stomped priyanka in the stomach and retrieved her jacket.

Kareena was able to take her revenge of the beating that she got at the hands of priyanka