News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Submissive Wife

• 13 Replies

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
A Submissive Wife
« on: November 08, 2012, 02:52:51 PM »
I’m a weakling. A physical weakling.

I mean, I know I am….I’ve always been and guess I always will be. When Dave and I play-wrestle, I know it isn’t much fun for him because I can’t even give him a semblance of a contest; he simply overpowers me. He’s gentle enough that he never hurts me, yet I know he’s disappointed I can’t give him more of a battle, although heaven knows I’ve tried. Understand, it’s not as if we’re engaging in a brawl…..it’s more of a push-pull contest where one tries to subdue the other. A friendly match, y’know? I wish I could do better because I know he’d love it if I did. Just the sensuality of two bodies in moving contact stimulates him, as it does me. In truth, I know Dave has just enough “macho” in him that he’d feel threatened if I did manage to get the advantage in a match, but since it's never come close to happening, it wasn’t much of a consideration.

My name is Jill. Dave, my husband of 4 years is 5’11 and 180 pounds, solidly built and fairly athletic. I’m 5’9 and 115 pounds, too thin but in pretty good aerobic shape. Last time we play-wrestled, I tried hard to do well but he pinned me so easily that I knew it wasn’t much fun for him. After giving everything I had, yet achieving so little, I said in frustration:

“I wish I could put up more of a fight, Dave. You’re just too strong for me.”

He paused for a moment, then said:

“Maybe I’m just too big for you, Jill. What would you think if I brought another girl here for a friendly wrestling match? Maybe you could pick up a few moves of your own so you could compete with me better in the future.”

The idea surprised me and I replied:

“Dave, I’d lose to another girl, too. You know what a weakling I am.”

He thought a few moments, after which a rather unpleasant gleam appeared in his eye. I couldn’t figure what it meant, as Dave said:

“What about Marie?”

“Marie?” I exclaimed. “She’s 4’11 and weighs only 90 pounds, no? For gosh sakes, Dave, she’s too small. I’d hurt her.”

Marie is a girl we’d known for years. Actually, she was more Dave’s friend than mine, as he’d known her longer. She was an ex-gymnast, 25 years old; in awesome physical shape but so tiny I couldn’t believe Dave would have me wrestle her. Even as weak as I am, I’d have no trouble beating Marie!

“Look.” said Dave. “You wouldn’t hurt her. We’re talking about a friendly, semi-competitive match here, not a serious fight. Let’s have her over. I’d like to watch. In fact, I’d love to watch.”

When I heard that, the idea suddenly appealed to me. He wanted to watch me wrestle another woman? I knew how he felt about that kind of thing; I knew he’d get excited watching me win a wrestling match, something I could never accomplish with him as my opponent. It was my chance to finally give him what he enjoyed when it came to combat!

Dave agreed to call her, and as he did, it occurred to me it was a rather unusual request to make of a friend. Calling up a girl and asking if she wanted to wrestle your wife? Sounds funny, no?

Well, funny or not, Marie agreed. She came over on a Tuesday, earlier in the day than expected. She quickly stripped down to shorts and t-shirt and looked at me expectantly.

“Marie, Dave is still at work.” I said “He wanted to watch us do this. Shouldn’t we wait?”

Smiling easily, she answered: “It’s not a problem, Jill. We’ll still be going at it when he comes home. He’ll see all he wants to see.”

Standing in front of me, Marie looked so small and thin. I had 10 inches and 25 pounds on her and I truly did worry about hurting her.

“Are you sure we should do this, Marie? I’ll feel bad if you get hurt. You’re so small!”

“Don’t worry about me, Jill” she answered, a flicker of amusement in her eyes. “I can take care of myself. Just don’t be too rough with me and things will be fine, okay?”

I agreed and we moved to the living room rug. Standing in front of each other, I was again struck by how tiny she really was, so much smaller than me that I reminded myself to be careful. She looked so vulnerable that I vowed to ease up if I sensed she couldn’t take it.

{alt}

I didn’t really know how to start off something like this, but Marie did. She rushed straight at me and we locked up, face-to-face, grabbing each other’s arms and shoulders, pushing and pulling in an attempt to throw the other off balance. I was rather surprised at her aggressive approach, yet it made sense: when you’re that small, being reticent isn’t going to get the job done.

Still, I was moving her around the rug with little difficulty. People may tell you size doesn’t matter in a fight, but it does. I was simply too big for her; Marie’s face was buried in my chest as she tried to wrestle me down, but I leaned downward on her shoulders with my upper body and had her stumbling around the room. As I pushed her backward, a feeling of power surged through me…..and it was augmented when I twisted my body against her shoulder and sent her hurtling down to the floor. This was so easy!

I followed her down and mounted her, straddling her tiny body with mine, pressing down on her shoulders with my arms. Her face was contorted with effort as she struggled against being pinned so early in the match. I loved this! For once in my life, I was the stronger one!  I wished my husband was here to see this.

Well, my being stronger or not, Marie kept twisting and turning underneath me, struggling to throw me off. At first, I controlled her with little effort but as she continued to thrash, I began to lose that control. The friction of her body rubbing against mine was strangely unsettling, a female-to-female contact I wasn’t used to. It was surprisingly erotic….and a little scary. But I was having more problems with her seemingly inexhaustible energy; she was stronger and more determined than I thought.

Finally, she drew her legs up and pressed her feet against my chest. Thrusting hard, she sent me flying off her, onto my back on the living room rug. It didn’t hurt, but before I could get my bearings, Marie was on top of me, squirming for position and trying to pin my shoulders to the rug. I still had my height and weight advantage and was able to toss her to the side, but as soon as she was off me and I attempted to get up, she quickly got back on top again. With greater effort this time, I moved her aside again…..and she scrambled on top once more. Her speed was incredible.

From there, we rolled around and around the floor. I was bigger and stronger but she was a perpetual motion machine, able to upset my balance with her non-stop movement. Neither of us could gain a clear advantage as we struggled against each other.

After 10 minutes of this, I began to tire. Just as I started to recognize I might not be able to handle this tiny girl, I heard the door open and saw Dave walk in the room. Without even bothering to take off his suit jacket and tie, he sat on the floor about 15 feet from us, watching intently.

I wanted to impress him by taking down Marie, I really did. But as we struggled for position, I felt Marie’s efforts increase. Apparently, she was affected by his presence too, and the notion she was also looking to impress him gave me a queasy feeling in my stomach. Why should she care about looking good for my husband?

I doubled my efforts, but the tide was rapidly turning against me. As my strength was waning, Marie’s wasn’t. That tiny gymnast body possessed much more stamina than mine and despite my vastly superior body size, Marie was starting to dominate. I couldn’t get her off me as she entwined her limbs with mine, restricting my movements. She wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed. I tried to push her upper body off me, but since I was on my back, it was harder to push upward and I was having little success. I couldn’t pry her loose and the longer I tried, the wearier I became.

Understand one thing: even as my body tired, the feeling of excitement from having a human body rubbing erotically against mine was increasing. I can’t say it was pleasurable; not with the effort I was expending, but there was a physical and mental stimulation that brought a weak feeling to the pit of my stomach. Added to this was the knowledge that my husband was watching, and I still wanted to impress him, although I was quickly coming to realize it wasn’t going to happen the way I wanted.

With tremendous effort, I pried her off me and got to my feet once more, but before I could launch any offense of my own, Marie stooped down and grabbed the back of my ankles. Yanking them forward, she swept my legs from under me, causing me to land flat on my back with a thud. She again climbed on me, straddling my body and holding me in place. At this point, I would have been happy to call the whole thing off, but the presence of my husband watching stopped me from surrendering.

As I struggled to get free of my tormentor, I craned my neck to catch a glimpse of Dave. He was still sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. His chest was heaving in excitement and he was breathing hard, stimulated by the girlfight in front of him.

After 20 minutes, my body could no longer do what my mind wanted. I couldn’t get Marie off me; I was panting with exhaustion and frustration. Marie was still straddling me but had moved her body higher on mine. Now, she pinned my arms with her knees and rose to a kneeling position, not even needing her arms to control me. I twisted and squirmed beneath her small body but couldn’t budge her. My legs were kicking in futile fury, hitting nothing but air. My head thrashed back and forth but the motion wasn’t achieving anything: I was completely trapped.

Seeing that, Marie’s lips curled into a sneering grimace. Looking down at me, she said:

“All right, Jill. You’ve lost. You can’t even move. You thought you’d beat the “little girl” with no problem, didn’t you? You’re the weakling who thought she’d have her own way, huh? Well, the little girl can do whatever she wants with you now, can’t she? But I’ll bet you never thought you’d see what you’re about to see.”

As I lay helplessly beneath her, wondering what she meant by that, she called Dave over. He walked over rather tentatively, not knowing why he was being involved in this. As he got near, Marie leaned toward him and grabbed his tie. She yanked him downward and he meekly complied. As he got down to her level, I received the biggest surprise of my life: she started kissing him!

Kissing my husband! Passionately! She held him by tie and was…..to not confuse it with anything else…..making out with him. I could see her tongue flicking into his open mouth…..and his responding in kind. Their bodies moved in a dance all their own as they kissed and groped. His hands went automatically to her small breasts. Her free hand opened the zipper of his pants and stroked his manhood, even as she used her other hand to hold him in place by his tie.

{alt}

What made it all worse was that I was trapped helplessly beneath her tiny body. She didn’t even need to concern herself with me: she was free to concentrate only on my husband. Here I was, straining with every fiber in my being to get loose, yet she was in total control of me without even having to think about it. It was mortifying. I had been neutralized…..I was a victim trapped between her legs…..the crotch of her shorts pressing against my mouth….my eyes free to watch the spectacle of another woman romancing my husband while controlling me without even having to give a thought to the woman trapped beneath her. I wasn’t going anywhere and no one knew it better than Marie. Her mastery was total.

The horror of this…..the very idea of it…..made me thrash with humiliation beneath her. I was shocked to find my passion growing, too. My thoughts were in a jumble: I wanted to stop her from kissing him……I wanted to join them……I wanted to kiss him……and although I had never felt sexual feelings toward a woman, I wanted to kiss her. The turmoil and contradictions in my mind were devastating me. The horrified excitement was building in me like a tsunami. I kicked my legs and heaved my body wildly, to no avail. My ears filled with a sound like thunder and the pressure built inside my brain and my loins. I tried to hold it all back but it was impossible.

Finally, I climaxed….harder than ever before in my life. I gushed so hard I thought I had suffered a brain hemorrhage. My shorts filled with a monster rush of fluid that left me panting helplessly with unfulfilled longing and uncontrollable passion.

Sensing this, Marie let go of Dave and looked triumphantly down at me. As she climbed off me, I felt consciousness begin to desert me. Certain I would never be able to climax again, I looked up at Dave and saw him breathing hard with passion. She turned her gaze to Dave and gave him a dazzling smile. The sight hurt my heart and I released myself to the white, billowing sheets and passed out.

I probably wasn’t out too long, but it must have been long enough because the first thing I saw was our king-sized bed. We were in the bedroom. I figured Dave had carried me there, but in light of everything that happened that day, it might have been Marie who carried me, for all I know. I was also surprised to find I was naked.

As Dave sat on the other side of the huge bed watching, Marie began to make love to me.

Love? A slogan from the 1960’s said: Make love, not war.

This was more like war. With my strength totally gone, I had no defense against her rough sex. She thrashed me from one side of the bed to the other, penetrating me with her hands, her mouth, her tongue, with everything she could use to violate me. She stretched and probed, she brutalized every part of my anatomy. Although I was nude, Marie still had on her shorts and t-shirt and she trapped me once again on my back, mounting me and pounding away at my crotch with her own. I thought she would never stop. If it’s possible for one woman to rape another, this was it. I didn’t know why this was happening to me. I had no idea why she beat me up, why she romanced my husband…..and why she furthered the humiliation by sexually dominating me now. Did I say I didn’t think I’d ever be able to climax again? Well, I was wrong, as my body once again disobeyed the wishes of my mind and succumbed to the raw sex of the situation. My tears flowed helplessly as I gushed again, the scalding liquid soaking the bedsheets. It was pain, it was pleasure……it was something that had no name.

Through my tears, I saw Dave. He wasn’t looking at me, his gaze was locked on Marie. He was breathing so hard I worried he might pass out. I was terrified to consider what he was thinking; I wanted only to get out of the room, out of their sight.

Looking at Dave and using her hand to motion him toward her, Marie grabbed one of my ankles and pulled me to the far side of the bed…..out of her way, apparently. Still wearing her shorts and t-shirt, she started to wrestle him. As he saw what she intended, he chuckled:

“You’re too small, Marie. You weren’t too small to defeat Jill, but I’m twice your size.”

“Try me.” challenged Marie, and Dave shrugged in amusement as he removed his jacket and tie.

With total abandon, Marie went at him as if she really thought she could subdue him. For a few moments, they rolled around the bed, first one on top and then the other. Plainly, Dave was indulging her, keeping control of the situation but making sure he didn’t hurt her.

From my position lying helplessly on the other side of the bed, I saw Marie on her back with Dave straddling loosely on top……and had a front row seat to see an amazing thing happen……. she cast her legs to the side and started pumping her feet against the bed, looking like a person trying to quickly climb a steep hill. Her effort and determination were amazing as she scrambled and pushed……and turned him over. With Dave on his back and a startled look on his face, Marie locked her gymnast’s legs around his stomach and her arms around his head, grinding her small breasts into his face. At first, I could see him gently trying to pry her off. Then, as she stuck fast to the stifling embrace, he began using his arms and legs more forcefully. That “macho” instinct I mentioned in Dave kicked in fully as he realized he was trapped by a girl who was literally half his weight. She used her tight grip and knowledge of leverage to keep him immobilized. He began to thrash and churn beneath her, emitting grunts of effort as a chauvinistic panic set in. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing…..and I wondered what Marie intended to accomplish with all this. To physically dominate both of us? What for?

The answer came seconds later as Dave used to his vastly superior size to finally manage enough leverage to turn Marie onto her back. She immediately stopped struggling and placed her arms around his neck, pulling him closer and kissing him once again, sensually grinding her small body against his. With the battle ended and the pressure eased, Marie unbuttoned his shirt and removed it; then unbuckled his pants and got those off. He was simultaneously undressing her and as I lie on the other side of the bed, unrestrained, yet still helpless, I was forced to watch as my husband had sex with another woman. The two were in their own world as they coupled, totally oblivious of me.

Cheating on me? Is that what he was doing? How could he be cheating on me when I was lying right there?

Why was this all happening? That was easy to see: Marie had seduced him. In effect, the tiny girl had seduced both of us, using her body and raw sex to dominate us. I didn’t know if Dave even wanted this, but he was as powerless to resist as I had been.

My mental agony continued. As when Marie had trapped me beneath her during our wrestling match, she held me now by force of her actions as I watched them both, feeling the mixed emotions of wanting to stop them…..and wanting to join them. Of wanting Marie to stop having sex with my husband. Of wanting her to have sex with me, despite the way she had brutalized me earlier. Of wanting the three of us to be making love. Of wanting the little bitch out of my house and out of our lives forever. Somewhere during the torture, I had climaxed again. I felt as dry as a desert, as mentally and physically exhausted as I've ever felt in my life.

Panting with passion after he climaxed, Dave finally looked at me.

“Dave.” I whispered, not knowing what I wanted to say to him.

“Don’t.” answered Dave, a look of contempt on his face as he gazed at me. “Marie is twice the woman you’ll ever be.”

Suddenly, I understood it all and sobbed with self-pity, unable look at either of them. I was faintly aware of Marie taking my arm and leading me back to the living room. When I looked up, I saw that she and Dave had dressed and were both looking at me with disgust as I stood in the middle of the living room. I was dressed too, although I had no idea how.

“Get on your knees, Jill. “said Marie. “You make me sick. You let a girl half your size outwrestle you, humiliate you, and take your man. Get on your knees.”

I meekly complied…..there was nothing left for me to do. Dave was watching us both, his eyes wide and mouth ajar, transfixed.

{alt}

Watching me sink to my knees before her, Marie said: “Now, say to me….Marie, I’m a fuckin’ cxnt and you’re superior to me in every way.”

“No.” I sobbed feebly, trying to meet her eyes. “Please don’t make me say that in front of my husband.”

“Don’t look up at me.” commanded Marie. “Look down at the floor. That’s the only place a complete wimp like you should be looking. Now, say it.”

With no hope or dignity left, I whispered: “Marie, I’m a fuckin’ cxnt and you’re superior to me in every way.”

Marie laughed. She laughed derisively. She laughed without a care in the world. She laughed the laugh of one who has totally vanquished another human being.

Still looking down, I saw her small bare feet walk soundlessly away from me. I heard the sound of Dave’s shoes as he moved away, too.

Although I heard nothing else, I didn’t dare look up for almost ten minutes, afraid Marie was watching and would subject me to more torture.

When I finally lifted my eyes from the floor, both of them were gone.

I never saw either of them again.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: A Submissive Wife
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 07:26:07 PM »
A splendid, sexily written story, but couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the wife. LOL!  ::)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline serenafan

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2012, 07:39:52 PM »
Brilliant :)

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 09:03:29 PM »
Very good story'  well written with a pinch of eroticism lol "  is one of the best histories that I have ever read" Congratulations ! Smilesssssssssssssssss "  Kitana .

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 11:15:58 PM »
Thanks to all who replied to my story.

One of my favorite forms of writing is to make myself a secondary character in my own story. In other words, the tale is being told by someone else, yet I'm in there, fighting.

It's almost like reading about myself in someone else's story..

Marie

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2012, 01:33:29 AM »
welcome back Marie you (midget)  femme fatale
great story but I do feel sorry for the wife. (But it seems at least she ended up with the house and the possessions so she didn't do too badly).

I too like making my character a bit player- that is one of the reasons I wrote the Cassie and Robbyn stories.

Thanks for the tale.

Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2012, 03:19:21 AM »
I agree with Kidman... A female cuckold story is a tremendously rare find. Let alone one this well written with illustrations. Great story!!!!

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2012, 08:38:09 AM »
Great story and well written.

A tall slim weak wife is a fetish for me. I love the psichological aspect, the wife knows her weakness and is ashamed in front of her man. Than we have the demolition and the humiliation. Great.

To be perfect for my tastes the mistress should be more rounded, big titted, but I like this story.

Thanks!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2012, 03:55:41 PM »
Gee, Marie, I'm shocked!  :o Since when did you become the hubby stealer? I thought that was my role?  ::) Tee hee!  ;D

Gosh that orgasm you described was amazingly hot!  ;)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline wichoo

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 04:12:14 PM »
Fantastic story Marie! Have 2 go w/ Kidman as well though. You have her completely at your mercy, take your time & enjoy it. :) By the way I think the term is cuckquean.
Gotta love a humiliating end 2 a catfight. ;)

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2012, 03:02:57 PM »
... my new favorite word next to Tribadism (the act of women "scissoring") which that it actually had a word both tickled me and made me happy for the fetish community.
Oh, I do like that word. Wouldn't mind practicing my Tribadism technique on some of the gals on this forum. :)

I wonder if the ex-wife will have a another fight with Marie B. ?
Could be. Even though I said the wife never saw either of them again, I never let the facts interfere with the writing of a story. ;)

Marie

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2012, 12:03:39 AM »
A Mawee Bee storieeeee!!!!

:D

As usual, you write a perfect story.  Your wide range of emotion and your ability to describe the action is second to none!  It's great to see you writing again.  Hope you are doing well!

Happy Holiday!

Joni
xoxo

PS...I noticed a comment about tribadism.  You can't try that without me!

;D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 12:03:56 AM by Jonica »
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2012, 07:03:35 AM »
Joni
If Marie cant try something without you, when will you do something with her again
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2012, 09:41:13 AM »
Marie,

Another wonderful story! Wow, I really think you out-did yerself this time, short-stuff!!! (It feels so good to finally be able to call someone else that for a change!)

I never knew you were so evil, Marie. You sure didn't act that way when I beat you. ;)   :o  Maybe I'll have to put you in yer place again. Just sayin'!   :P

It's great to see you writing again! Can't wait for more!

Hugggzzz 'n xoxo

~L~

« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 09:42:10 AM by Laurie Breeze »
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars