News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF #2 Pre Fight

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #2 Pre Fight
« on: November 08, 2012, 09:16:33 PM »
Watcher Representative:  We had a highly succesful first card but the most popular fights were in order;  a brawl between two highly skilled, extremely tough fighters who won the fight of the night.  Pressly and Lilly were both sent 20 K for the fight.  Jennifer Love Hewitt showed how getting beaten up for 12 years turns one tough as she gave little Lucy a lesson.  To be honest I felt the fight would turn out that way

Amazon rep:  I found our fights were weight classes intermingled didn't turn out well.  One for the result as keira just really has no finish.  I think we should try and refrain from having her on future cards.  Michelle maybe in the same boat but we should give her a similar chance as well.

Border Rep:  I believe that to be fair, I think there are a number of women in our weight class Michelle could very well beat. Let us get to our next round of fights.  Who do we open with.

Amazon Rep:  I have one fight that has been agreed to.  After Shannon basically got two wins, two women from her past expressed a desire to get onto a card to Sigourney.  They then agreed to fight each other, so we have Milla Jovovich taking on Jodi Lyn O'Keefe.

Watcher rep:  I have two fights, one Rachel Bilson who has a huge hatred to this day for Elisha Cuthbert.  Elisha has refused at all turns to fight her again though.  So we are going to have Elisha in the room and have her watch someone else who has stated a desire to fight her.  Winner gets Elisha, or we'll do our best to force Elisha to accept that fact.  So Rachel Bilson vs. Emile De Ravin, I think its a rather even match up.

Border Rep;  As some of you may or not be aware of Jennifer O'Dell and Victoria Pratt have a long history.  I want both on the card but against new opponents as they want to move away from each other.  Natalie Raitano is a more muscular stronger version of Renee O'Connor who had defeated Victoria once upon a time so Natalie v. Victoria is one fight.  I also got word that Jenny Garth wants a tough woman as she has always had a soft rep that she thinks is unfair so Jennifer O'Dell will fight Jenny.  My third fight is to introduce two people to this world.  Ashley Greene is very much a It actress and she has agreed to have her first fight against a friend Jessica Szohr.  Both in my thoughts show potential to be a great fighter and I personally don't believe the story of the epic fight between Katie McGrath and Janet Montgomery.  It is my belief that Ashley Greene is the superior of her and Janet and she will start proving me right. 

Sigourney:  Our main event got signed as well, both are eager to fight each other.  I hope its a good fight I have a bad feeling

Card:  Jodi Lyn O'Keefe vs. Milla Jovovich
Natalie Raitano vs. Victoria Pratt
Jenny Garth vs. Jennifer O'Dell
Emile De Ravin vs. Rachel Bilson
Ashley Greene vs. Jessica Szohr
Alyssa Milano vs. Kelly Monaco

Why fight?

Jodi:  Because I want to, I want to show that i'm not some soft little child biting off more then i can chew.  I'm a woman who can beat anyone.  For years I've asked Shannon for a third fight to prove that.  She said no because she has nothing to prove, she beat me twice.  She humilated me twice, so when I heard it was Milla Jovovich who humiliated Shannon I jumped at this.  My star may never have risen to Milla's level but neither has SHannons.  I'm going to go in there and do what I have to do.

Milla:  Because I'm a woman who people want to see fight other women.  I'm popular, I have wished for more fights over the years but when I beat... Sorry when i destroyed Shannon people started to fear me more and more.  they didn't want to be beaten to the point where their careers end.  I ended a woman's career, she made movies that made theater now she's a professional poker player.  So I put my name out there again and someone said yes... Poor little girl.

Natalie:  People only talk and remember about Pam, well I'm going to show my strength against Victoria.

Victoria:  I'm in my 40s now, still i have strength and power but not much time left.  I can't end that fighting life like I did, I'm thinking of having a few more fights.  Natalie is a waste of time to me, but you got to start somewhere right.  People think she's going to be a challenge to me, my greatest challenge... That's a joke.  I fought and beat Michelle Lintel, and now noone knows who she is.  She quit acting well she did and has done like two things since our last fight.  Renee O'Connor is one of the toughest women in this business and I won that war.  Jennifer O'Dell beat me twice and the last fight was something I thought I'd never recover from.  Here I am, Natalie Raitano I'm not going to take it easy on you at any point in this fight.

Jenny:  Years in this business and people think i'm soft... I'm not soft at all, it irritates me.  They don't think I won the fights on 90210, they don't think I lasted so long in this business being soft.  I'm not a syndicate tough girl but i'm going to beat one up.

Jennifer:  I really don't know why I took a fight against such a soft opponent.  Seriously i'm above this, but here I am fighting again.  I could retire from this now with the win over Victoria and be happy.  I'll go in there and destroy little Jenny

Emile:  I've always thought about fighting, its exciting.  Two women wrapped tightly into each other trying to prove who is the better woman.  on my set we had poor maggie who just couldn't get the win.  We had Evangeline who unlike what you think wanted to fight but noone wanted to fight her.  Did you see what she did on the first card.  That was what brought back my desire to fight a woman who a few years ago was feared.  I wanted Elisha Cuthbert even though we're on the same network but Rachel wants that fight as well.  Rachel and i are closer in body types and now i'm on my third set and this one has maybe the best overall fighters.  Like seriously we have like five fighters who  should be feared.  I'm going to go in there have a good fight with Rachel then debunk the Cuthbert Myth.

Rachel:  All I want is Elisha, I hope I don't snap in this fight because Emile dosen't deserve my full hatred.  Elisha I want you there and watching this fight and knowing what I do to Emile should be done onto you... times five

Ashley:  I get compared to other actresses often, I need to start moving forward with my career.  I need to prove I can do well in this scene as well.  It helps in the next part of my career.  So my friend and I decided we should go against each other rather then wait for some random fight to happen.

Jessica:  I was always hesitant on Gossip Girl because if I fought Leighton i'd be fired.  I met Ashley during those days and nowadays we are both shocked neither of has ever fought so lets get it out of the way right.

Alyssa;  I waited twelve years for this

Kelly:  She earned it

How do you see this ending?

Milla:  With Jodi crying and never fighting anyone again.

Jodi:  Me destroying Milla then calling out Shannon

Victoria:  Basically, however i want it too.

Natalie:  Me putting these big bad boys (cupping her breasts) on her face... Just like Pam showed me

Jennifer:  With great ease

Jenny:  I'm going to go in there tear her apart and make her respect me.

Rachel:  Elisha Cuthberts blood all over me as I beat her to the point where you will need the strongest men in Hollywood hau... Oh i'm fighting Emile, I'll find a way to win and win.

Emile: Well one castmate likes scissor moves So i'm goin for that.

Ashley and Jessica:  With us being friends in the end... (They laughed and hugged each other)

Alyssa:  With the proper winner; me

Kelly:  I'm prepared for that same Alyssa from years ago.  Prepared for my tits to be tortured, prepared for punches, slaps and elbows to my face...  I'm prepared to bleed but I know she can't beat me... Not many can