News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Post fight press conference

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Post fight press conference
« on: November 09, 2012, 06:25:32 PM »
Post Fight Press Conference.  At the center podium is Sigourney Weaver along with the six winners.  To her left; Jennifer O’Dell, Rachel Bilson and Ashley Greene and to her right;  Victoria Pratt, Kelly Monaco and Jodi Lyn O’Keefe.

Sigourney started the press conference “Hello everyone, we had more of a cat fight oriented card this time and some, well most of the fights turned into mismatches.  All in all I think we had some great separation though between fighters.  These six women will be fighting on this type of card again.  Five of them very soon, Ashley I have to tell you it will take a while as your class we need to see other women but after what you did tonight I think you are going to have a lot of challengers, so good luck.  Fight of the night will once again go to our Main Event, Alyssa may have been outmatched, but she fought gamely, so congrats Kelly you showed why so many at your size fear you.”

Kelly “Thank you Sigourney, you are what we all strive to be.  To Alyssa, you waited so long for that rematch I wish we could have done this years ago but I guess I’m glad we didn’t because Id be a lot more beaten up right now.  They say that there’s a woman out there we have a block against.  Lacey Chabert can’t beat Jennifer Love Hewitt who can’t beat Alyssa who can’t beat me. 

First question:  Kelly do you fear Angela Little? 

Kelly “No I don’t.  the truth is we fought years back when we were first starting and I had more experience then her but she still beat me.  Years I wanted that rematch but now I don’t see the need.  I want new challenges, I want to fight others but I mean if it was some kind of grudge match and the money was good yeah I’ll fight Angela.

Sigourney:  “I’m going to tell you all right now we don’t have much interest in that fight, we want to see Kelly and Eva more then anything.  Kelly’s right though, Eva has to win a fight and we will try to get her on a card in the future.”

Second Question:  Victoria, is it strange to be this close to Jennifer and not fight her?  What did you think of Jennifer’s performance?

Victoria:  Not really, at the end of the day we’ll never like each other but I have to always live with the fact she won the war.  I like Kelly, want to move on and have already signed my next contract.  As for her performance, we all thought Jennie was soft.  Then you look at her pictures and her body is amazing.  Plus she was fighting for respect so really Jennifer had a much tougher opponent then I did.

Jennifer:  Vic’s right, I did win our war.  I took Jennie way to lightly and I guarantee a better performance the next time out.

Reporter:   Who will be your next opponents.

Sigourney “I’ll answer that, our next card will take place in a barn its called blood in the barn.  After that its in a parking lot then we have one in a three star hotel.  That is when Victoria fights and her opponent is someone that truly excites me… Jenny McCarthy.

Jennifer “Wow Vic, I think you bit off more then you can chew on that one.

Victoria “I’m getting close to the end now so I’m going for these fights.  The ones that will excite you people the most.  Jenny heard I had skill, legit skill and so does she.  She heard I was a strong catfighter as is she.  We always wanted to fight each other and now we will.  I’m absolutely pumped.”

Sigourney “I think it will be an epic fight, if you are of the faint of heart I’m warning you that you may not want to watch that card.  Those two blondes can beat up men with ease and I can’t wait to see them fight each other.  As for Jennifer though, on the very next card which will take place in a restaurant she will fight Christina Cox.

Jennifer “Yeah it’ll be great to beat up another Canadian who isn’t as tough as she thinks.

Victoria “Fuck you.”

Jennifer “Didn’t we do that in our first fight?”

Sigourney “Ok back on topic any other questions?”

Reporter “Will Rachel ever get to fight Elisha?”

Rachel “That blonde whore fears me, she knows our last fight was violent and she got lucky.  I will fight her whether she fights back is another question.”

Sigourney “Everyone knows how sweet and funny Rachel is.  This is what a classic blonde and brunette hatred does.  Those two girls absolutely hate each other, it is crazy absolutely berserk.  Ashley over here will maybe one day have that as well with a blonde.  Elisha’s agent has refused to allow her near Rachel or Rachel near Elisha.  We want the fight and Elisha texted me and said she wants to get one fight in before fighting Rachel.  Whether that’s here or some random place I can guarantee you that fight happens.  They both want it, they both hate each other.  Those two little girls nearly killed each other last time we need it in a place where we can get to them before something happens that no one wants to see.  We have a prison card coming up, Main Event and one other fight is signed for that.  We won’t have Elisha and Rachel fight in a prison however, to many variables”

Reporter:  Who will be fighting in the prison.

Sigourney “Jodi Lyn O’Keefe and Shannon Elizabeth will be the opening fight… Shannon’s also on the next card but win or lose Shannon fights Jodi in a prison cell.”

Jodi “I won’t end her permanently but she won’t leave that cell the same woman. 

Reporter “She’s beaten you twice, why do you think you’ll win the third fight?”

Jodi “You did see what I just did right?”

Victoria “I did a movie with Jodi and I’ve never met a stronger woman.  She can do what she wants, end a fight how she pleases… Just to many weapons”

Reporter:  I have a few questions for Ashley greene

Ashley was a little shy but spoke up “Ok ask away”

“First fights out of the way how does it feel?”

“I hurt a friend of mine, that didn’t feel good but I’m glad I got this fight away.  I’m of a slight frame but I have muscles and had to stop lots of women from beating up Kristen.  They thought I was a fighter and now I am I guess.”

A British reporter was there but had been told not to mention the name Janet Montgomery in any light “Where do you believe this fight puts you in terms of other women similar to  you?”

Ashley sat back “I don’t know I’m sure you have your own ideas but I think I need to get a few more fights in and…”

Sigourney “Wait a second Ashley, I know what you’re trying to say there English.  Let me tell  you something we told you not to bring her up.  None of us, not me… not the board, not Ashley.. Noone but you believes that two women who had never fought before could fight for that long, that violently.  Victoria Pratt and Jennifer O’Dell didn’t fight for that long and look at them…. That was in there peak.  I was told about Anna Kournikova and Stacy Keibler, two quasi athletes and they didn’t fight that long.  Ashley Greene got into a fight and won.  So drop your act and let the first reporter get back to his line of questions.

Reporter “Thank you Sigourney, Ashley is there anyone in particular you want to fight?”

Ashley “My goodness no, I won’t back down from anyone but to point someone out and call them out I can’t do that right now.  I mean every actress under 30 wants to beat up Lindsay Lohan but to be quite frank even though I’d like to beat the stupid out of her, there are other women in that lineup ahead of me.  I’d like to fight others with similar body types to me.  When you hear of Jennifer and Victoria that was part of what made them great against each other.”

Reporter:  Do you think that you have a blonde rival?”

Ashley “I don’t know that, I mean there are blondes around my age but who really knows”

Reporter “Was this really the first time you’ve been challenged”

Ashley looked at Sigourney and looked around “It was the first time I fought but I guess I got challenged before I can’t really remember.”

Sigourney noticing she was getting sheepish and wanted to end this before those other questions got answers.  She knew that they wanted to ask Ashley some questions on particular women;  Megan Fox was bound to come up.  Another name that she knew had once challenged Ashley was going to get found out and Sigourney wanted that bullet saved for later when that girl fought during the restaurant card. 

“Ok folks we are done here.  Few announcements that you can talk about.  Just signed for the prison card is Jamie Pressly vs Ashley Judd.  Plus the Main event for blood in the barn will be Jessica Biel taking on Nadia Bjorlin.  Thank you all you can make comments to me if you please but these girls are leaving”