News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

sisters in smoke shop final

• 2 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
sisters in smoke shop final
« on: March 29, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »
 The look of shock and then rage ran into Jennifer's face. Her pail white skin going beat red. I and Sheila knew that what that meant and Sheila very wisely ran into the back of the store. Jennifer just looked at me, dead faced and stated " lock the front door."
    So I ran and threw the "closed" sign and dashed around the back of the counter hearing the sounds of Sheila "you started this sh*t, you wanted to impress him."
"Well now he's here to see me kick your ass." Jennifer barked as she pushed her sister into a stack of Winston cigarettes. Sheila gave out a scream and flailed her arms as she tumbled backwards and smashed several cartons. She picked up one of the less damaged and threw it at her sister screaming " you are so screwed, dad is doing to be so pissed at you."
    Jennifer deflected the carton as she walked towards her sister who was struggling to get up. "It was your ass that smashed the damn things.
     Jennifer met Sheila in the open space of the backroom floor and they started wildly swinging at each other. In girly fashion the slaps made contact at times, but mostly just created wind. The look of intense concentration of each others face. A few slaps grazed but mostly it was the grazing of face, hair as they slowly danced around the tight back room space.
    Sheila was being pushed back against the already damaged Winston's and just about tumbled over when she closed her fist and made a lucky strike at Jennifer's chest as she was about to lunge at her sister.
Sheila fell on her ass, once again and Jennifer backed up holding her struck breast.
    Sheila laughed " sorry, dude, you asked for it."  She scrambled to get up as her sister again came to attack her. Jennifer tried to kick at her sister's legs but Sheila rolled out of the way taking some more of the cigarette cartons with her. Jennifer fallowed and tried to kick again but only managed to stumble over the fallen cartons and ended on her slightly plumper behind.
      Sheila scrambled to get up and got into a fighters stance with both hands balled and yelled "F*ckin' stop it. This isn't funny anymore."
   Jennifer got back up and said " I know it's not." and rushed at her sister. Both wildly throwing closed fists at  each other. Most not even making contact, but some making contact with the others closed fists.
   Sheila was being backed into the corner and again attacked her sisters closest bodily target, her breasts. Jennifer backed up momentarily to assess her damage and looked her sister in the eye, throwing daggers and started whaling on her sisters on breasts. "How do you like this!" as she swung wildly tears of rage coming down her innocent faced cheeks.
    Sheila was trying to defend against her tits and was trying to get in a few swings of her own, but was to short in arm length for this toe to toe exchange of blows.
    Sheila lunged forward ,screaming a battle cry,into her sisters next attack and grabbed her sister in a bear hug forcing them both to the ground in a crash.  They landed with Sheila slightly on top and exchanged blows to each others backs as they kicked at each other with their tight jean covered legs. Jennifer grabbed her sister by her white sweater and tried to get it over her sisters head. She managed to expose enough of Sheila's bare back and raked her nails into her sisters soft flesh.
   Sheila howled and changed her closed hand attack to Jennifer's face and actually made contact with her eye.
   Both girls rolled away and started getting up.  Sheila yelling " this is a new sweater you c*nt!" Jennifer with a hand over her eye.  "That's enough Jen! I'm through with this shit!!" Sheila stated and looked at me to say "I think it's time for you to go, Rick. You've gotten a good show today." When Jennifer blind sided her sister with a good solid hit to her sisters lip. Sheila went down hard and Jennifer was right on top of her. Grabbing two fistfuls of hair Jennifer began pulling clumps of blonde hair out of her sisters head as Sheila screamed from beneath her sister who had mounted her.
       Sheila tried to fight back by striking at her sisters stomach and chest but they where to close together for her to hit well. Sheila joined in the hair fighting with two hands full of brown hair and after several seconds of this managed to reach around her sisters back and pull her sisters blue sweater up over her head.
     Jennifer's arms where pinned over her head by the sweater and Sheila managed to push her sister off. Sheila rolled away taking her sisters blue sweater with her.
    Sheila was about to laugh at the sight of her sister in her white bra when she dropped the sweater as another round of fists came her way. 
    Hair grabbing, slaps to backs and wild swings fallowed. Jennifer managed to grab Sheila's sweater and as Sheila struggled Jennifer had her prize in hand.
    "How we are even." Jennifer smiled.
       "ok, now we're even, give me my f*ckin' sweater back." Sheila said. Jennifer smiled and said "Make me."
       At this time they both charged each other. I believe they had forgotten that I was even there. Standing toe to toe in their bras and tight fitting jeans each sister swinging like wild animals at each other fallowed by grabbing onto each other with fists full of hair in one hand and wild swings coming from the other.
      They pulled each others hair until they where both half bent over. Both siblings went tumbling down and they began rolling around. Bare stomachs and bras pressed together  with deep and long scratches forming on backs, and sides.  Sounds of screams and howling where heard with sisterly comments of their questionable virtues thrown in for good measure.
     Both where tiring as the rage was sapping all energy. They managed to roll to and fro in that cramped corner and I thought I was the only one to notice that one pink bra and one white bra had each lost their occupant. Until Jennifer grabbed hold of Sheila's exposed left breast and dug her nails in. Sheila tried to dislodge her sisters claw when she noticed her sisters dangling mammary and sank her own nails into her sisters slightly larger puffy breast.
       They held each others tit for several seconds, that seamed like minutes looking dead into each others eyes and both kicked away from each other.
    Heavy breathing was all that could be heard.
Both sisters sitting on the floor feet from each other. Both half undressed with bleeding breast, stomachs and backs. Black and blue marks beginning to appear.  Both remembered I was there, looked at me and then back to each other.
    Sheila was about to say something to me when Jennifer attacked with renewed anger. She threw herself at her sister and managed to land on top of her. Grabbing hair they began to wrestle again. Rolling back and forth Jennifer's slightly larger exposed breast seaming to engulf and suffocate her sisters slightly less large.
     Hair pulling and kicking turned out to the battle plan. Each trying for crotch shots and some making contact between the rolling.
    Sweating and obviously running on pure adrenaline, only they battled wildly until both bra's where around their waists and both mounds of breast flesh where compressed against the other as they tried to pull each others heads bald.
       The rolling and kicking continued until Jennifer ended on top. She fought Sheila's hands out of her hair and managed to get her thigh over her sisters stomach and fought her sisters hands to her side. In a classic school girl pin Jennifer lay on top of her sister with her bruised and bloodied breasts swinging just inches from her sisters subdued tits.
    Jennifer tried to buck her off sending both to jiggling but Sheila's extra 20-30 pounds on her older sister had come in handy, for once. Blue eyes stared defiantly into brown eyes above her and Sheila finally stopped struggling. "Ok, you fat cow, you f*ucking win! Now get off me, I can't f*cking breath with your fat ass on me!!!"
       Jennifer looked at me and Sheila fallowed her sisters eyes. Both remembered now that I was still there. Sheila looking embarrassed and Jennifer started to feel embarrassed but then just smiled. Looked down at her sister with an evil smile and proceeded to move her ass and crotch to cover her sisters breasts and pin her sisters hands below her thighs. Sheila began to complain when Jennifer inched her crotch closer to Sheila's face and then Sheila was silent. Muffled under her sisters thighs.
     She began to scream and buck wildly. Her left shoe came flying off and she almost tore her tight jeans when she tried to arch herself to push her sister off, but she couldn't succeed and quickly tired.
    Jennifer looked down at her sister and then up at me. For the first time I spoke since the battle began. "comfortable?' Jennifer thought for a moment and said " yes, I am. My sisters tits make great pillows for my ass." She laughed as she saw me blush again.
    Jennifer looked back at me and said "this was all for you, you know. Now you've got to take me out." She laughed at the 23 year old man/boy who had not understood the dynamics of sisters.

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
Re: sisters in smoke shop final
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 06:40:50 AM »
Nice little story
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Re: sisters in smoke shop final
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 06:25:41 PM »
Nice little story
Thank You. It's been a long while since i wrote. My writing style is much less professional than most.