News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mom fighting Aunt

• 2 Replies

Offline serenafan

Mom fighting Aunt
« on: November 18, 2012, 12:13:20 PM »
I am a 15 year old catfighting obsessed dude. The fight that i have wanted to watch my whole life is a fight between my mom and my aunt. My mom is 5'2 36-34-37. Mom does not work out at all. Aunt on the other hand is a yoga teacher, she also runs 25 miles a week and swims about 5 times a week. I am extremely fond of my aunt, my dad died when i was 2 and my aunt was the father figure that i had growing up.Aunt taught me how to ride a cycle and how to play football. Mom on the other hand made sure i did my homework on time and was well mannered.

When ever i wanted advice i used to go to my aunt. (aunt was our neibhour) and i thought that aunt was the alpha women. Aunt would drive all the time. Aunt would drive much faster den mom. Aunt earned a lot more money and was the more popular women in the neibhourhood.
When i was 14 i broke up with my first gf, i was heart broken and wanted support.I told my mom that i was going to meet my aunt as i needed support. My mom told me that she will comfort me but i insisted that i wanted to be with aunt. Mom started shouting and was calling aunt a bitch and saying that aunt was just a cooksucker who used her body to get ahead in life and slapped me hard and told me that she is much better than my aunt in any endeavour.
Aunt walked in at that very moment.She laughed at mom and told her that she will prove who the superior woman is. Mom asked aunt to get out of the house.Aunt said scared that you cant match up to me?Mom said bitch i will kick ur ass. Aunt laughed and said i am waiting. Mom slapped aunt hard and punched her in the stomach. Aunt just laughed and said i know 5 year girls who r stronger than you slut. Mom tried another slap this time aunt moved behind and avoided moms slap. Aunt then hit mom with 2 hard punches and followed it up by 5 slaps. Mom knew she was in trouble and started running away from aunt. Aunt chased mom and kicked her in the ass and pulled her hair to make mom stop. After mom stopped, aunt launched a volley of punches and slaps to moms face and stomach.At this stage mom was crying and then aunt asked mom if she wanted a break or she wanted to continue the fight ? Mom told aunt that she wants a break. Aunt agreed and she got a bottle of water for mom. Mom told aunt that she regrets saying whatever she said and wanted aunt not to hurt her again. Aunt asked mom to punch her in the stomach 5 times. Mom hesitated but aunt said i will break ur bones if you dont obey and she told mom not to worry as she wont hurt mom. Mom punched aunt 5 times and those 5 punches dd not even phase aunt a little. Aunt asked mom if she could take aunts punches and mom said that aunts punches will her body into 2. Aunt then told mom that she is taking me out and that mom would be safe as long she respected aunt

Offline serenafan

Re: Mom fighting Aunt
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 05:51:54 PM »
Pls giv me some feedback

Offline Horny Milf

• Ready for the fight!!!!
Re: Mom fighting Aunt
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 02:08:03 AM »
Pictures of them please