News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Betty and Veronica

• 4 Replies

Offline jjr9

Betty and Veronica
« on: November 21, 2012, 06:56:05 PM »
Betty and Veronica
   This is the story of a wrestling match I saw between my neighbors when they thought know could see them.
   Let me start by saying my name isn’t “Archie,” and I named my neighbors “Betty” and “Veronica” because they are a blonde and a brunette, roughly the same size and with fabulous, buxom figures.  I didn’t know their real names at the time.  If they had been a pretty, curvy brunette and a tall, glamorous redhead, I probably would have named them “Mary Ann” and “Ginger.”  These are them.

They were in the rental cottage next to mine, tiny homes with fenced yards.  Mine was a little different because at some point the attic had been finished, maybe for a kid’s room since the ceiling was so low an adult really couldn’t stand upright up there.  Still, it had finished floors and walls with windows and outlets, so I made an office for my accounting business up there.  The height thing wasn’t much of a factor when you sit at a computer desk.
   It was up there that I made two discoveries.  One was that one of my windows looked down into their backyard, and the other was that often went sunbathing in very tiny bikinis in that backyard.  Don’t get me wrong.  It’s not like I was sitting there with a pair of binoculars and my pants around my ankles.  But after a few hours of navigating a client’s finances, a few minutes of girl-watching can really save a guy’s sanity.  Anyway, it was that window that made it possible to tell this story.
   I was working one afternoon with the windows open when I heard the sound of raised, angry voices.  I went over to the window and saw Betty and Veronica arguing in those tiny bikinis that they like to wear.  I couldn’t actually make out what they were saying, but they were toe-to-toe and obviously upset with each other.  They exchanged a few more angry words, and then it seemed like they had come to a decision.  They backed away from each other, kicked off their beach sandals toward the back of their cottage, and started circling each other in a classic grapplers’ stance.  I couldn’t believe my eyes.  Hell, I wondered for a few moments if they had seen me watching them and decided to screw with my head a little.
   I stopped thinking that when the two girls lunged at each other and locked up in a test-of-strength.  They strained against each other and seemed evenly matched for maybe a minute, and then Betty managed to force Veronica back a step and seemed to start gaining the advantage, forcing the brunette’s hands downward.  I think Ronnie was a bit shocked by that, but she didn’t let it spook her.  She showed some real knowledge of wrestling moves next by suddenly stopping her resistance and falling backward, kicking her foot into Betty’s belly and monkey-flipping the blonde over her body to crash on her back.  Betty arched up and rolled on her side, trying to catch her breath, and Ronnie rolled onto her hands and knees and pounced on the blonde’s head, locking her into a headlock.  I couldn’t see the blonde’s face, but the hold was being applied for real from the way Betty was slapping away at Veronica’s arms.  It took the blonde a little time to calm down and realize that slapping wasn’t helping, and she started to work against the hold forcing herself and Veronica up until they were both on their knees.  Betty’s arm went around Ronnie’s back to hold her tight and used her other arm to punch into the brunette’s midsection.  Again, they were real punches because Ronnie was jolted and cringing from every impact.  After the sixth punch, Ronnie had enough and raked her nails over Betty’s eyes and shoved her back to the ground.  Betty rolled away, and they both sat up and took a short breather to collect themselves before getting back to their feet.
   I wondered if they were quitting now that they’d hurt each other a little, but they charged at each other again, ready to continue.  Betty went for another test-of-strength, but Ronnie had already lost at that game and avoided the blonde’s hands in favor of two handfuls of yellow hair instead.  She started yanking Betty’s head around as the blonde reached for Ronnie’s wrists.  Once again, it took a moment for Betty to realize she had to attack, but by that time, Veronica was ahead of her.  As the blonde reached for Ronnie’s hair to even the odds, she was caught by complete surprise when the brunette’s knee exploded into her belly.  Betty hugged her midsection and folded over, allowing Veronica to draw her closer and wrap her arms around the blonde’s throat in a front headlock/choke.  Betty’s clear inexperience came out again as she reacted by slapping at Ronnie’s hips and ass briefly before calming down and resisting for real.  She must have remembered how effective belly-punches were before because she went back to it.  Veronica definitely was fonder of dishing out punishment than receiving it, and after a few punches, she released the blonde again, resorting to another cheap shot to back her off.  This time, it was a knee-lift to the blonde’s breast.  The blow sent Betty staggering backward a few steps and popped the lovely breast out of her top.  Personal opinion, it looked perfect.
   There was another brief rest for the two girls as they rubbed at their hurts, but I wasn’t fooled into thinking they were done this time.  It was pretty obvious that they wouldn’t be satisfied without a clear winner.  I was starting to build some opinions about my lovely neighbors.  For one thing, I was pretty sure that Veronica has some kind of wrestling training or experience based on the moves she was using, but Betty didn’t seem to know too much in that department.  Ronnie also seemed to be more willing to fight dirty.  On the other hand, Betty looked to be the stronger and tougher of the two wrestlers, and it looked like Ronnie, while more skilled, didn’t have much of a pain-threshold.
   As this ran through my head, the girls started to circle each other slowly, but this time, Veronica didn’t seem eager to lock up.  In fact, she slowly edged away from the blonde until she brushed against the one feature in the backyard, a clothesline hung between two T-shaped steel poles.  That made her take a sudden step forward, probably afraid to be cornered, and Betty visibly tensed up to meet the attack she was expecting.  Instead, Veronica stood up straight and looked at the back of the cottage like she was surprised.  She was one hell of an actress because Betty and I were both fooled and looked in that direction, with the blonde throwing her arms over her chest.  Luckily from my viewpoint, I still saw what happened next.  The instant that Betty turned away, Veronica lunged forward low and grabbed the blonde around the upper thighs, just below her sweet ass.  Before the blonde could react, Ronnie lifted her up and threw her with a twisting/heaving move that dropped Betty’s throat onto the clothesline.  It was a vicious move.  With her arms covering her chest, Betty’s windpipe took the full weight of her as it came down across the thin rope, and then it flipped her backward so her head slammed into the ground.  With a single brutal move, Veronica had leveled Betty and left her twitching on the ground while she smiled down on her victim.
   A stomp to the belly was Ronnie’s next move, followed by a couple of kicks to roll Betty face-down on the ground.  Then, Veronica straddled the blonde and dropped her round butt into Betty’s lower back.  It must have stunned the blonde because she didn’t resist as Ronnie grabbed her arms and hooked them over the brunette’s thighs.  Then, Ronnie untied the blonde’s top, removed it, and used it across the blonde’s throat to pule her back in a strangling camel-clutch hold.  You can’t imagine what a lovely sight it was to see Betty’s legs kicking and breasts bouncing as she struggled in the nasty hold, but it only lasted about a minute before she started to fade from pain and lack of air.  That made Veronica increase the torture, switching to a one-handed grip on the bikini top and use her free hand to squeeze and twist the perfect breasts of her rival.  Betty’s struggles increased as well, but she had no way out of the hold.  Ronnie started leaning forward every few seconds and speaking into the blonde’s ear, probably demanding a submission, but despite being in obvious pain, Betty kept shaking her head, refusing to quit.  After three or four minutes, Veronica finally got frustrated or tired with the hold and released Betty, letting the blonde drop beneath her and standing up.  I have to admit that I thought Betty looked like she was finished.
   Still, Veronica apparently wanted a submission or maybe a knockout, so she wasn’t done with Betty yet.  A few more kicks to the mid got Betty on her back, and the brunette picked up the blonde’s feet and gave her two stomps to the crotch.  Then, Veronica tucked Betty’s feet under her arms and fell backward to catapult the blonde so she sailed through the air and crash-landed on her sore breasts.  Betty twitched once and seemed very still, and Ronnie looked from her to the clothesline and back again.  She kicked Betty onto her back and grabbed her feet, dragging the blonde’s body into position to catapult her into the steel pole, a guaranteed fight-ender.  Unfortunately, she took too long.  As Ronnie raised her foot to stomp Betty’s crotch, Betty kicked out with both legs and sent the unbalanced brunette flying backward into the pole herself!  It was hard to tell from my position, but I think she may have grazed the pole with her head.  I know Veronica slammed her shoulder solidly into the pole.  She shrieked and rolled onto her good side, holding her hurt shoulder.
   I admit that my estimate of Betty’s toughness was too low because I was shocked to see her getting up after the beating she’d received in the last few minutes.  I thought she was done, but she went after Veronica and grabbed her by the injured arm.  It was the first real wrestling move by the blonde as she twisted the arm into and arm-bar, and then she used her first nasty move when she used the arm-bar to swing Ronnie around and slam the injured limb into the steel pole a second time.  Veronica went to the ground again and flopped around like she was in agony.  The brunette wasn’t paying attention to the blonde, and that was a mistake.  Betty grabbed a handful of dark hair and yanked Veronica up until she was sitting, and then she clamped her arms around the brunette’s head in another wrestling hold, a perfect sleeper-hold.  I think Veronica knew she was done at that point because one arm was hanging limp at her side and the other only slapped at Betty’s restraining arms a couple of times.  Less than a minute later, both of the brunette’s arms were hanging limp, and Betty released her shortly after that, completely out-cold.
   I wasn’t sure what would happen at this point, and I don’t think Betty really knew either.  She looked down at Veronica for a few moments and then looked at that clothesline, starting to grin as she got some idea.  She untied the line from the poles and then went to Veronica, lifting the unconscious girl under the arms and dragging her over to one of the poles.  Using her body to hold Ronnie in place, Betty used the line to tie the brunette’s wrists to the ends of the crossbar, leaving her “crucified” in the backyard.
   Now, Betty did a little victory dance in front of her defeated foe, and that’s when she just happened to look up directly into my eyes.  We both froze for a moment, and then I was surprised that she didn’t cover up.  She smiled instead and looked from me to Ronnie and back.  I think she was actually glad that she had a witness to her victory.  She went over to Ronnie and, in seconds, stripped Veronica completely naked for me to see.  Then, Betty cupped Ronnie’s chin with one hand and slapped her awake with the other, and she raised Veronica’s head so she could see me watching, showing her the witness to her defeat and humiliation.  Man, you should have seen Ronnie squirm against the pole, trying uselessly to cover her nudity.  Betty gave me a wave and a victory pose and then headed into the cottage, stopping only to pick up her top.

Offline jjr9

Re: Betty and Veronica
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 07:07:44 PM »
Sorry, pictures didn't post with story.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 11:25:01 PM »
nice story thanks for sharing it with us

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
A sexy story & I too would love to see a rematch ... through binoculars and all!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline FloridaBoy

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2012, 02:40:16 AM »
nice story  How long before Betty untied her?