News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

scarlett vs lindsey?

• 17 Replies

Offline Gent

• God Member
scarlett vs lindsey?
« on: March 30, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »
Hey guys sorry i dont know how to post pictures yet but if someone could post one of each or even a story then it would rock!
I will try writing one myself too, who do you think would win ?

SCARLETT JOHANSSON

LINDSEY LOHAN

Offline Candi

• God Member
    • Only Bad Girls Need Apply
Re: scarlett vs lindsey?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2009, 11:04:21 PM »
Lindsay is sexy as hell in her leather, but that heavy cigarette habit is going to hurt her in a fight!

Offline Candi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2009, 11:04:52 PM »
smoking again

Offline Candi

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 11:05:23 PM »
always with a cigarette!

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2009, 01:04:22 AM »
Wow nice find, didnt know she smoked, but naked, body to body, who would win, tryin to find some nice bikini shots to add, any help would be great ;)

Offline Candi

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2009, 01:57:51 AM »
Smoking in a bikini

Offline Candi

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 01:58:44 AM »
Boob shot

Offline Candi

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2009, 02:01:06 AM »
The 128 KB limit makes it a bit hard to post a ton of photos.

Check out here for more of Lindsay in smoking in leather, smoking bikinis, etc. including some of her running in a bikini with a cigarette.

http://www.smokingcelebs.com/l/lohan.html

Offline Candi

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2009, 02:46:44 AM »
Lindsay Lohan and Scarlett Johansson each accepted roles in this blockbuster movie before they knew the other had.  If either had known, maybe it would have been different, but maybe it wouldn’t have, because this was going to be a big hit.

They had met each other before, but were not friends.  Lindsay was 24, two years younger than Scarlett.   They had each dated Jared Leto in the past, Scarlett first and Lindsay later.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/scarlett-johansson.htm

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/celebrities/people/dating/lindsay-lohan.htm

That was a big part of the animosity between them, but it grew on set.  Scarlett was a diva, and she knew it, but Lindsay took it to a new level.  Lindsay brought constant drama, and it all appeared in the tabloids.  Most of it dealt with her lesbian lover, Samantha Ronson, and her weight, which seemed to be sinking endlessly.  Scarlett was very small according to real people standards, but curvy by Hollywood standards.  Lindsay was a rail, and bordered on looking “heroin chic.”

Despite her diva status, Scarlett was fairly professional on set.  She didn’t want to be there any longer than necessary and so worked hard to be ready at her appointed times.  Lindsay was not that way; she was constantly late, often hung over or over-tired, and needed break after break.  Even her cigarette smoking became an issue, as she could not go more than two or three takes without calling for a smoke break.   If a shooting day went 10 or 12 hours, which it often did, Lindsay would go through more than two packs of Marlboro Reds, very strong cigarettes.  More than once, Scarlett was heard to say, “Shit, I like to smoke too, but she can’t go a minute without a fucking cigarette!”

The feud erupted during one of Lindsay’s many cigarette breaks.  Her role had her as a biker chick, so she was in her full leather regalia, painted on leather pants tucked into knee high boots, a leather vest, and her leather biker jacket.  She called for a break, immediately lit up a Marlboro Red, and took her cell phone from her “assistant.”  She was talking to her girlfriend Sam again, as she did dozens of times per day.  She was loudly complaining about Scarlett, saying, “Jared told me she was a bitch, and he was right!”

Scarlett wasn’t far from Lindsay at the time, and overheard this.  It infuriated her and she attacked.  The two actresses were behind a trailer at the time.  Scarlett charged up behind Lindsay and grabbed her by her long hair.  Lindsay dropped her cell phone and her cigarette as Scarlett easily pulled her backward to the ground.

Lindsay crumpled awkwardly.  Scarlett grasped her thin neck with both hands in a choke.  Lindsay’s hands went to Scarlett’s wrists but she was too weak to protect herself.  Lindsay’s eyes were wide with fear and her tongue was out of her mouth as she gasped for air.  Scarlett taunted her: “What’s the matter, slut?  Can’t breathe?  Are you glad you smoke like a chimney now?”

Scarlett let go and Lindsay’s hands went to her throat and she was hacking horribly as she tried to get air to her smoky lungs.  Scarlett started pummeling Lindsay’s chest and midsection with kicks.  Lindsay squirmed but could not escape as Scarlett’s shoe landed hard on her soft body.  Lindsay’s boots kicked weakly a couple of times and then she ran out of energy and tried just to endure the attack.  Scarlett sat down violently on Lindsay’s midsection, crushing Lindsay’s diaphragm, preventing her from getting any air. 

When Scarlett grew bored of this attack, she got off Lindsay.  Lindsay was wheezing and coughing and her arms were around her burning chest.  Scarlett paced a little bit, flipped Lindsay so she was laying on her back, then saw a metal trash can cover which she picked up.  Scarlett put her foot on one of Lindsay’s boots, pinning her ankle to the ground.  She sneered at Lindsay: “Think all that leather is going to protect your skinny leg?”  She then jammed the trash can lid into Lindsay’s knee.  Lindsay screamed with pain, and Scarlett jammed the lid into her thigh.  Lindsay managed to gasp: “You’re breaking my leg!  You’re breaking my leg!”  Scarlett then jammed the lid into Lindsay’s leather covered crotch, left it there, and applied pressure, grinding it into Lindsay’s womanhood.  Lindsay could only groan with the pain.  Scarlett taunted her: “I bet there have been a lot things between these slutty little legs!”

After grinding the lid into Lindsay’s crotch, Scarlett tossed it to the side.  Lindsay was writhing in terrible pain.  “God, I’m hurt.  You really hurt my leg.”  Again Scarlett stalked like a lioness on the hunt.  She straddled over Lindsay again, then knelt down, putting her knee right between Lindsay’s soft, leather covered breasts.  She ground her knee into Lindsay’s vulnerable breastbone and Lindsay was screaming in pain.  Scarlett added insult to injury by slapping Lindsay’s face several times.  Scarlett then pinned both of Lindsay’s shoulders to the ground with her knees and again applied a two hand choke.   Lindsay’s chest was on fire from the pressure of Scarlett’s weight and being strangled.  Scarlett screamed: “Think Jared or your girlfriend would think you’re real sexy now??”

Scarlett finally got off Lindsay and left her on the ground, writhing in pain and gasping for air.  Lindsay was coughing terribly and her leg and chest were injured.  Her assistant finally came around to her and as soon as Lindsay could talk, she wanted a cigarette to calm herself.  Lindsay was hurt, but of course she milked it, being taken to a hospital in an ambulance.  Filming was halted for weeks and the tabloids had a hayday.  Still, Scarlett didn’t regret a thing.

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2009, 01:37:54 AM »
wow great story fflint100 ! very cool, and thank you :)

Offline norm74

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2009, 04:45:47 AM »

I agree with you guys. Scarlett easily kicks Lindsay's very nice ass !!! Two smokin hot,evenly matched babes. Scarlett is 24 years old, 5'4" tall and Lindsay is 22 years old, 5'5" tall. I couldn't find their boob sizes published anywhere, but Scarlett looks a lot bigger than Lindsay.

{alt} {alt}

hank

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2009, 07:11:24 PM »
Scarlett battles Lindsey in my post Battle Royale for those interested. Thnx

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2009, 07:19:11 AM »
Lindsay hears scarlett call her a bitch. She grabs scarett's arm & she spns her around to face her screaming, "what was that." Scarlett screams, "keep your hands off of me you spoiled bitch," as she pulls her arm away from Lindsay. Lindsay smacks the open palm of her hand hard across Scarlett's face, spinning Scarlet sideways. you can see a bright handprint right acrss Scarlett's face. Scarlett is enraged & she punches Lindsay right in her nose, swinging her head back. Lindsay raises her fists up screaming, "alright, you wanna fght, you really wana fight, i'll fight you Scarlett." Scarlet starts to rase her fists up too, but as she does Lindsay punches Scarlett right in her stomach. she knocks the air out of Scarlett, & Scarlett doubles over in pain gasping for air. LIndsay leans forward & wraps her hands right through Scarletts hair & she shoves her head down hardas she raises her right knee. Scarletts jaw smashes rght into Lindsays rising knee, but Lindsay is crazy & she's really pissed off. she starts shoving Scalett's head down as she raises her right knee. she's bouncing her jaw off of her knee over & over again until first Scarlett starts to see stars, & then her knee's just buckle under her & she falls right over onto her hands & knee's quite dazed. Linsay stands over Scarlett screaming, "get up bitch. i thought you were so fuckin tough." Scarlett is a little dazed, but she's really pissed off too. slowly she gets up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs to fist fight Lindsay again, but just as she does Lidsay grabs the top of her low cut dress & she shoves Scarlett back hard. Scarlett's dress rips rght off in LIndsays hands as she stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over again. Scarlett is just standing there in her huge sexy white push up bra & little white lace panties in front of everyone & now the crowd is really cheering. Scarlett's face is beet red as she holds her hands out in front of herself crying out, "alright, enough, pleasestop" but Lindsay is starting to get off on humiliating this big titted bitch & she won't stop." She grabs Scarett's huge bra & she rips it right off of her chest. the crowd is really going crazy at the sight of Scarett's huge firm breasts. Lindsay raises er fists up like a man screaming, "i beat you up Scarlett, & now i'm going to beat you fat cow tits up." she starts pummeling Scalett's big tits. She's using her big, heavy breasts as punching bags. The crowd is really loving it. Scarlett starts crying & begging Lindsay to stop, but Lindsay is crazy & she won't stop. She pummels Scarletts huge breasts until her breast are all swollen & black & blue. Lindsay screams, "alright, you want me to stop beating you up Scarlett, then tell everyone which one of us is the bitch." Scarlett is knocked senseless. She's all pummleed & she's weak . Lindsay has punched all the fight out of her, & Scarlett can't do anythig to stop Tough Lindsay from beating her up, & she cry's out, "i'm the bitch." Lindsay starts laughing as she screams, "now tell everyone that Lindsay Lohan is a lady, & you are a worthless, pathetic whore bitch." Lindsay is completely in control of Scarlett, & scarlett is scared & she's shaking in fear & crying like a little girl as she cry's out, "lindsay Lohan is a lady & i'm a wothless, pathetic whore bitch" lindsay screams, "now get on your knee's bitch." scarlett gets on her hands & knee's right in front of Lindsay. Lindsay lowers her panties & she screams, "now lick my pussy clean bitch." Scarlett has no choice & she is forced to lick & suck Lindsays pussy in front of everyone.

Offline miniemus

• I love catfights!
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 06:13:32 AM »
Scarlett is definitely too much woman for Lindsay. Scarlett would win this one

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2009, 12:44:26 PM »
I think that Lindsay beats right out the shit of Scarlett, she's much wilder and stronger as her opponent