News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catzreview opinions need

• 18 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Catzreview opinions need
« on: November 24, 2012, 07:55:39 PM »
reading their site i have learned they only sell clips not whole matches/ is this still true?
i have learned also the girl do not know who they will fight in advance. is this true also?
i get the second cause in a group girl fight u do not get to pick your opponent,i dont think so?
a1 who has ordered online had any problems? tyia

« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 09:45:06 PM by DJP60 »
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Catzreview opinions needd
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 08:44:55 PM »
reading their site i have learned they only sell clips not whole matches/ is this still true?
i have learned also the girl do not know who they will fight in advance. is this true also?
i get the second cause in a group girl fight u do not get to pick your opponent,i dont think so?

Catzreview sell whole matches. Some of their earlier clips may not be whole fights, not sure about that, but if you buy any of the more recent clips - last 2 or 3 years - you will get the whole fight.

The fights are real and end with the first submission, so some are shorter than others.

They have 3 rounds, about 3 to 4 minutes long, and if neither woman has submitted by then, the fight ends in a draw. They don't have many drawn fights, because they are very rough and, usually, there is a winner.

The producer has stated that the women do not know who they are going to fight till they enter the studio and see their opponent.

I have bought many clips from them and never had any problems.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 09:14:43 PM by kafkod »

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Catzreview opinions needd
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 09:18:52 PM »
CATZR is one of the Top Producers of authentic cat fighting available today......great folks......beautiful girls.....always highly competitive......worth every penny..... ;)

Offline Tomico

• God Member
Re: Catzreview opinions need
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 04:16:39 PM »
Yup. One of the best. Buy with confidence

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 08:25:32 PM »
Yup. One of the best. Buy with confidence

Thanks lads for the positive feedback. :) Always good to hear from satisfied customers, although I admit it cannot please everyone.

It's true that the girls do not know who they are fighting until they meet in the ring.
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 11:37:56 AM »
 :) some great recent fights - Defenitley a company I am happy to purchase from

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 06:49:30 PM »

I don't think we've ever done a group girl fight..... It would be extremely difficult to film all the action and to referee. We have been considering 3 girls in the ring. You would end up with a two on one situation which would mean the weakest would be eliminated first. Leaving just the two dominant girls fight it out! :)

I have ran this passed my girls but unfortunately no one seems keen on it. :'(

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 03:46:51 PM »
k i understand,no problemo. a group girl fight is a no go and i get why. so what about a tag fight with only 4 girls. u do have 4 girls that might make 2 teams and "have a go"?? just an idea.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline zachman

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 08:19:51 PM »
Have you guys ever considered doing a tournament more pay awarded per win?  You might even get away with paying girls less if the money for winning was greater.  Let's say 8 girls with single submission/single elimination rules.  Could make for some some fast-paced, go for broke action, not that what you already film isn't already excellent.  Just a thought.

Offline loki5330

• I love catfights!
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 09:38:31 PM »
What you do is superb please just keep up the good work. The progress with new girls mixed in with experienced fighters is outstanding!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2012, 02:40:50 PM »
k i understand,no problemo. a group girl fight is a no go and i get why. so what about a tag fight with only 4 girls. u do have 4 girls that might make 2 teams and "have a go"?? just an idea.

I have considered a tag team catfight but the only problem with that scenario is how I would make my money back. We would have to carve up the fight and sell it in sections. Something I know you catfight fans hate. :o

At the moment I will probably stick to my present format. :)

Thank you all for showing great enthusiasm and coming up with some good ideas.

Offline molliespal

• I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 12:02:39 PM »
Another satisfied customer here. I appreciate a lot of good ideas for fights and scenarios may be logistically different or not worth the producers time in regards to how much money he can make (Lets be honest, why would he want to make a loss) I've bought a few of his fights and been delighted with them all.

I guess if I had a wish list of what I would like to see, that would include two older ladies, like Freya or xChantellex in a fight;but once again the logistics and practicalities may make this a little hard.

I've never had any problems with buying his videos and would trust his product.

Offline pstevo99

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 01:44:30 PM »
i would like to see 2 ladies topless in jeans go at it

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2012, 01:01:57 PM »
wondering what has happened to miss dynamite has she retired and gone to an old people home lol, i thought she had some more years in her before that x

Yes unfortunately the great lady has retired.  :o the way I do my catfights is very extreme and therefore is very physically demanding. It takes a special type of lady to turn up at our studio not knowing who their opponent is likely to be. In my eyes, all my girls are winners. :)

For those of you who are interested in Freya. You can now purchase her catfight with Harley Quinn in high-definition. ;)

A catfight wearing nothing but a pair of jeans is not out of the question..... Something for the New Year, possibly.

Offline molliespal

• I love catfights!
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2012, 12:02:45 PM »
Any chance of seeing Freya again? (fingers crossed)