News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

catfight for "short" women

• 0 Replies
catfight for "short" women
« on: April 01, 2009, 06:57:56 PM »
Hi. My new girfriend: 24y.o., 5'-5'1" tall, 118lbs,big breasted, untrained, accepted to fight for me last December; she lost her first match against a columbian girl 26 y.o. 4'9" 118lbs, but it was a great, real 24 minuts catfight (filmed!) between two small but very beautiful girls, just in front of me; it was viscious, they had marks for weeks.
Now she value new opponents, same size, tallness and weight(pls don't ask over 5'2"), age from...to 35, similarly unexperienced and not trained in fighting sports, for her second ever match. Few rules, no public audience, filming to discuss . We're in Italy,we can welcome, or travel -a few days and pref week-ends 'cause we both work- but only for a serious stuff. Phone contact allowed after a tested emailing.
She's not a wrestler, so please no prof. and no sex/lesbo and so on: to me, it's just incredible she made the first match, so please be correct.
A personal note:I must confess I'm suprised:everybody told me it's very difficult to find a girl disposable to fight -without sport experience, I mean- but she's my second g/f fighting for me, so I think I'm very, very, very lucky...
A second note: this is probably one of the very very few real announcements round here, no fake. If you desire to know more or advice us about opponents, pls do it. Seriuosly.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2009, 04:06:15 PM by newcomersfromitaly »