News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

wrestling match with andrea

• 4 Replies

kriss

wrestling match with andrea
« on: April 02, 2009, 04:41:15 PM »
Hello everyone, first of all i would like to say thanks to everyone in chat that enjoys having fun with me. i thought i would post a story in which i actually won. It was at a get together at a mutual friends house of course alcohol was flowing and the topic of which of the women in the room was the toughest, and not to my suprise my husband started the conversation. Well one of the other women there said she thought i was probably was the toughest, but then andrea had pipe up about the fight i had with april, because she was there and witnessed it, so that is just a background of how this match took place, so we challenged each other.

I am 5'6 128lbs, that night i was wearing capri pants, tight red cardinal t-shirt and my shoes were already off and i was in my ankle socks. Andrea is a little bitty thing, she is prob. about 5'2 110 lbs maybe, but she has a much larger chest than i do, she is easily a c-cup while i am only a b. she wasnt so luck in her attire, she was wearing a black skirt, white blouse and some black thigh high boots,

We went down to the basement, into an open room, we began to cirlce each other, and i noticed she still had her boots on, i asked her to take them off, she acted like she was going to so when i laid off for a second she stood upright and attacked me causing us to fall to the floor. She was astride my chest and had my arms pinned but i squirmed kicked and buck her right off of me, she tumbled to the side, and i wasted no time getting on top of her. she brough her legs up and atempted to grab my neck, and her damn boot buckle caught me across the side of the face cutting me, that is when i got pissed. "Somebody take this bitches boots off now before i literallly kill her. i began to slap her face side to side, and finally a mutual friend came and took andreas boots off while i had her pinned down. My eye was bleeding and what was supposed to be a friendly wrestling match was now very serious, she bucked and kicked for many minutes literally kicking out of her socks. She finally landed an knee into the small of my back when this happened i stood up and grabbed her legs and drug her across the dirty basement floor by her feet. she was face down and i know her chest had to be hurting badly as i heard her yell out "aaawwww god my boobs". i let her body come to rest and i planted my right foot harshly down on her ass, causing her crotch to smash into the hard floor. i sat on her back and begin to rip her upwards like a camel clutch hold, this is when i noticed she now had tears in her eyes and her tongue was sticking out of her mouth. i rolled her over, sat on her chest and asked her if she had enough she was able to wimper out a yes, we are still friends but now everytime i see her, as soon as i walk into the room she takes off her shoes, so i feel like she wants revenge but so far no.

petelv

Re: wrestling match with andrea
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 05:28:03 PM »
kriss ,  Thank you for posting this story.

pete

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 06:03:31 PM »
Good story Kriss! I enjoyed it. Are you tempted to fight her again and kick her ass one more time?

suneha

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 01:21:45 AM »
hey kriss seems  like  this   story about me

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 09:11:57 AM »
hey kriss seems  like  this   story about me
Although you look way taller than 5'2.