News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

old ECNWC videos

• 9 Replies

Offline zachman

old ECNWC videos
« on: December 04, 2012, 03:03:06 AM »
Hi all,

Does anyone own/have access to any of the old (now unavailable through his site) ECNWC videos these pics are taken from?  I'd be happy to trade anything in my collection.

Offline razzel43

Re: old ECNWC videos
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 05:22:57 AM »
I thought I had everything Bob has released, but I don't recognize most of those pictures. I thought maybe a couple of those shots came from the Spanish Cats video, but after further review, I'm not sure. So I would also like to purchase the video or videos that all of those pictures come from. Hopefully Bob or someone close to Bob can find out if this is video we can get our hands on, or if it comes from the unreleased bin that we keep hearing about. I want to purchase everything ECNWC does.

Offline Rob45

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 12:17:39 PM »
@ Zachman......i have 1 of the videos on there.....Redheaded Holly vs forget her name.....very intense match...great interviews before match...only problem is video is on VHS format......i would be more than happy to send to you

Offline razzel43

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 04:18:52 PM »
Do you you know a title or catalogue number for these fights? I would like to order them from the ECNWC website.

Offline Rob45

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 07:49:28 PM »
razzle43......ECNWC #21...is the Holly match

Offline zachman

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 09:52:34 PM »
Rob,

Thanks for the offer!  Ha, would you by chance be able to film it with a recording device?   The film quality doesn't matter so much.

As for ordering it from their catalog, you're probably out of luck there.  It's no longer available and I've actually emailed them in the past about purchasing older videos to no avail.

Offline cffightfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 12:00:41 AM »
Rob,

Thanks for the offer!  Ha, would you by chance be able to film it with a recording device?   The film quality doesn't matter so much.

As for ordering it from their catalog, you're probably out of luck there.  It's no longer available and I've actually emailed them in the past about purchasing older videos to no avail.

good grief, vhs what was the release date? this original has to be preserved. let me know
if i can help I'll be glad to convert it, or record it frame by awesome frame.

Offline flapper

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 12:32:59 AM »
 I saw 5 of their fights on youtube last week.They were all from cf37. 4 of the fights looked like the russian chaos videos you can buy at different sites. But they had the ecnwc logo at the start and they were introduced by Heidi, an ecnwc girl. I looked at their site to check it out but cf37 isnt there any more. The other fight I saw was between Heidi and treena. Treena is an old Joan wise fighter. She still looks pretty good.

Offline zachman

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 04:53:40 AM »
Yes, CF-37 is an excellent video.  They somehow co-produced with the Kamifights/Chaos Video company I believe, though the fights shot through ECNWC are much rougher and have better film quality.  Heidi vs. Treena is awesome as well, and it's really something that such high level fights aren't marketed/promoted at all.

Offline flapper

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »
I thought the russian fights were rougher with hard punching to the body and the face. Treena and heidi's fight is better though because the girls are sexy and it has straddling and face sitting which I love. Heidi is hot and its great to see treena still looking good. But nobody does that stuff like joan wise and I dont think they ever will.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 02:39:36 PM by flapper »