News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Prom Queen, Lesbian Bully (Fntsy Story)...

• 1 Replies

hank

Prom Queen, Lesbian Bully (Fntsy Story)...
« on: April 06, 2009, 10:30:30 PM »
    "Ooooh Shoot...Gotta fix this." The beautiful young blonde smiled politely at her date, the handsome Prom King; "Excuse me for just a second..." Sally slipped gracefully around, between and zigzagged past the couples on the dance floor as she headed for the restroom. Once inside she found Heather who gladly gave her the much needed thread and needle to fix the thin strap in the most elegant sexy prom dress.
    "So glad to help," the cute redhead giggled as she watched her friend quickly repair her dress.
    "Gotta get back out there," Heather continued.
    "Oh, by the way, just HOW was it with Miss Smith? An "Aplus",  a "B" or an "F?" Heather chirped as she turned to her friend. Sally blushed. She had been angry, shocked and surprisingly somewhat turned on by the experience (the long passionate forced kiss) from her teacher. Miss Smith had been rumored to have "different" interests, and the gorgeous popular blonde had played on those rumors. But still-she was SOOOO glad the old bitch (lovely as the older, extremely attractive brunette teacher) had been fired.
    "Well, I'd give her an F-and now she's history...." Sally replied seeming miffed but sporting a strange kind of lusty look in her beautiful blue eyes.
      Heather smiled and quickly left.
      Sally took care of business. She didn't hear the whispers outside the door.
      "Thanks for helping me out." The sexy voice was low, throaty, lusty. A few giggles.
      "Make sure you get pics of all this...." Hee-heee-haa-haaa"
---------
       "My I look fabulous; tonight I am the Queen," Sally whispered to herself as she stared at the drop-dead gorgeous reflection in the mirror. "Only one strand of exquisite hair, only slighly out of place," the busty blonde mused as she remedied the tragic flaw.
       Whoosssh. The sound of the door opening.
       "Use the room down the hall."
       "Why? Er-Uhhhh-okay...." The sound of footsteps.
       "Guess who came out to make sure your special night is the very, very best-you little blonde hottie?"
        The voice....the words....struck instant terror into the privileged blonde's loveliness. She stared in horrified unbelief as she saw the reflection of her teacher, yeah that one, appear from the back shadows into the mirror.
        "We need to have a little talk-you know, straighten things out," Miss Smith whispered menancingly as she slipped up behind Sally. The tall luscious middle aged beauty placed her hand gently on Sally's shoulder; she reached up with the other hand and ran her fingers through the long lustrous blonde silkiness. Sally swallowed hard, this time to scared to scream. She noticed the older woman's erect nipples pressing against her satiny gown. She flushed, realizing her own nips suddenly seemed reluctantly sensitive and were fully erect. Her lovely flawless face flushed.
       "You must really be enjoying your evening little Miss Sally; your headlights are on bright," the teacher said in a most mischievious tone.
        "You do understand how I'm using the English language, not literally, correct?" Miss Smith reached around and gently brushed her open palm over her young ex-student's impressive chest. Sally let out a muffled involuntary groan as she felt two fingers rub slowly, firmly against a hard nipple.
        "You know, you've made me pay for my indisgression; I truly am sorry; I acted inappropriately, totally irresponsible. But I plan to make it up to you, understand?" "And by the way," this place is officially out of order so there will be no intereference. Try screaming and I'm gonna choke you, perhaps with a piece of your own lovely shredded gown-understand?"
        "Yeeeaahhhhssss, please stop that...." Sally winced and whispered her plea as Miss Smith moved in close and pressed her tall lean muscly body against the younger woman's. Sally felt her hard nipples pressing against her upper back. Miss Smith wrapped a long strong arm around the blondes waist; she squeezed. Long strong fingers slipped up, then inside the lowcut evening gown.
     "Ohhhh, how lovely; how perky, your tits are like rocks.....my, oh my," Miss Smith whispered in Sally's right ear. She now was squeezing the younger beauties waist hard, and was teasing the rock hard, super sensitive thick pink nipple between her fingers.
     "Ohhhh, stoppp now, stop squirming; actually keep it up; squirm, wiggle, the fun's just starting-hope your King doesn't get too frustrated-he's probably already dancing with some other young hottie you know.....Like this, huh? How about this???
      "Noooooo-stoppppp....
-------------
     MTC soon....

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Prom Queen, Lesbian Bully (Fntsy Story)...
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 01:44:05 AM »
Thanks for writing this...Can't wait for part 2