News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Prom Queen, Lesbian Bully Teacher Pt 2 (Fntsy Stry)

• 1 Replies

hank

Prom Queen, Lesbian Bully Teacher Pt 2 (Fntsy Stry)
« on: April 07, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »
      Miss Smith, the tall attractive fired teacher ran her hands slowly over the younger blonde's gorgeous body. "You got me fired you little bitch, now I'm gonna get you fired-up; you really DO like this don't you?" the beautiful brunette whispered. She leaned forward; her breath was warm, sweet. She began to nibble on the young blonde student's right ear lobe; one hand firmly, sensuously squeezed Sally's large firm left breast as her right hand slipped down and began to rub the young blondes crotch. Sally bit her beautiful perfect full quivering lips trying hard to stifle an involuntary moan of rising reluctant pleasure.
     "Stop it-I'm telling-you'll go to jail!" A half determined threat that made the older woman chuckle.
     "What's consensual is okay, and you're legal sweetie." The ex teachers voice was ripe with lust.
     "Youre in great shape, excellent condition. Your young full of energy. I'm just an old broad-wanna fight me-huh?" Miss Smith said as she pinched a nipple through the gown. Sally winced loudly and said,"Yeah, and I'm gonna pound you senseless." She was inwardly surprised and shocked by her words; she'd never dreamed she'd ever actually fight her teacher. But she was ready and anxious for any kind of relief from this ultra horny woman.
      "Okay, I'm gonna let you go. Try to run and I'll take you down, knock you out, then strip you and take you back out giving everybody a good show-got it?" Miss Smith smiled at the thought. She doubted if she'd actually do that-she'd probably end up in jail. She wanted her job back. No witnesses to the passionate kiss. It was her word against the popular little nice perky blonde. She did regret that passionate forceful kiss, but the blonde was so beautiful and such a tease. Everytime she had looked at Sally she was overcome with lust. She tweaked a nipple very skillfully. "I bet I could make her cum just with breast play" she had mused. She suddenly passionately kissed the side of Sally's neck, then suddenly released her.
     "You're crazy! How dare you do this kind of thing to me-you stupid old pervert. You're, you were my teacher; I'm stronger than you think; I'm gonna beat you up-you'll be sorry," Sally threatened as she stepped several feet away, turned and faced Miss Smith. Her voice crackled but Miss Smith knew she meant business. Sally was a bit confused. And quite a bit turned on. The older woman did no know how to arouse passions and overcome strong resistance. Sally made a fist. Her muscles tensed.
    "Well come and get me; take your best shot." The words were not spoken aloud. But Miss Smith's stance and facial expressions reeked of confidence. In her mind, the battle would be over fast. She'd soon be stripping the lovely young blonde, enjoying every second of bringing her into submission. Kissing her, playing "tongue tag", squeezing, slapping, clawing those big firm beautiful breasts, pinching, twisting, pulling those big rock hard super sensitive thick pink nipples, clawing, punching those tight abs, and having much fun with the little snippy bitch's "prime target." And those tight, firm, perfectly tanned legs.
She'd even make Sally do her cheerleading routine-in the nude of course. She licked her sensuous perfectly pouty lips thinking of the young woman's bouncing boobs. She was going to enjoy the fight, then take her own sweet time.
     "Eeeeeyahhhhh!" the young blonde prom queen charched full force; she took aim, swung her tight fist-
----------
      MTC

Offline dave16

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Prom Queen, Lesbian Bully Teacher Pt 2 (Fntsy Stry)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 11:11:46 PM »
Good part 2 .....Looking forward to how you handle the catfight in part 3
Dave16