News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Latest film & TV soap catfights

• 3 Replies

Offline aniani

• God Member
Latest film & TV soap catfights
« on: December 28, 2012, 01:30:36 PM »
How about making a new section in this website informing "latest film & TV soap catfights" ?

with love,
Ani

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: Latest film & TV soap catfights
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 08:10:34 PM »
Just start a thread ..everyone can reply on that..or this one can be a thread, a few from 2012 from criminal minds aj cook(the blonde hottie) gets into a fight with a woman who kidnapped her son, I believe, decent quality. Heather(kinda chunky evil blonde) from Gh had a couple physical altercations with Olivia( hot long haired brunette) both kinda lame but peaked my interest some with a hottie going up against a larger villainess. Also Heather and Anna( short haired skinny brunette) had a fight, poor quality. Anna also had a scene where she jacks up an evil female doctor, who probably outweighed her by 50lbs and disarms her of a needle and keeps her restrained , pretty good scene especially if your like me and like to see the prettier/thinner face over the uglier/heavier heel

Interesting but which Gh are? It isn't easy find it.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 12:41:31 PM »
I watched it. Thanks. I love when the slim good girl Olivia is dominated by the stronger bad girl Heather.
What a pity Anne wins...

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 09:59:27 PM »
Thanks for the info
Cheers!