News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cookie-Baking Mature White Mom Versus Asian Hottie Who Stole Her Daughter's BF

• 9 Replies

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Cookie-Baking Mature White Mom Versus Asian Hottie Who Stole Her Daughter's BF

Hi guys,

My name is Lana and I have a crazy story to share.  I am a blonde co-ed and I graduated from a college in Texas yesterday.  My mom, a typical suburban mom who bakes cookies, wears Ann Taylor clothes and is a member of the PTA, is here to drive me back home. 

I am really down even though I just graduated with honors.  A couple of weeks ago I went out with my boyfriend Chad and several of my sorority sisters to celebrate my 22nd birthday at a local bar and grill called the Leopard Spot.  While we were at the bar, this Asian waitress came onto Chad, and when I called her on it we got into a fight.  She really beat me and Chad left me after I was humiliated in the fight.  Then a video of the fight was posted online with the title "Asian Leather Babe Steals Sorority Girl's Boyfriend and Dignity." 

I am down about Chad leaving me, but so glad to be leaving that humiliating fight behind me.  As we drive out of town mom says, "Honey, let's get some food before we hit the road."  She then drives several blocks, and my throat becomes tight as we make a left turn down the street where the Leopard Spot is located.  "This looks like fun,"  We walk in and mom grabs a table in front.  It is about 3, so the place is nearly empty. 

"Please, please don't the here."  My hopes are dashed as the Asian waitress who humiliated me emerges from the kitchen and comes to our table.  The tramp is dressed in a black push up bra and bootie shorts in body-hugging leather, leather knee high stiletto boots, and has a diamond belly ring that bobs at our eye level.  I am surprised when mom doesn't skip a beat at the girl's attire.  She studies the menu as the waitress gives me a haughty stare.  The slutty server says in a sweet Southern drawl, "Hi ladies, my name is Crystal.  What can I get for you?" 

Mom looks up from the menu and we both order and then eat our meals.  I am as uncomfortable as I have ever been, and the meal seems to last an eternity.  I almost flinch every time Crystal comes by the table, and worry that I am blushing.  Still, I don't think mom has noticed anything...

Crystal comes back with the bill, and says, "Is there anything else I can do for you?"  Mom says to her, "Sugar, what did you say your name is?"  "Why it's Crystal ma'am."  Mom studies Crystal's tight outfit.  "You look kind of familiar.  You look more like an 'Asian Leather Babe' to me."  I spit out my Dr. Pepper and a little of the color goes out of Crystal's face.   "Maybe you can explain to me why you would try to steal my daughter's boyfriend?  I guess you dress like a street walker, so I shouldn't be surprised that you act like one too." 

Mom stands up and faces Crystal.  Crystal is 23, about 5'7", 120 pounds with large, perky breasts.  It's hard to tell if her leather outfit or body is tighter.  Mom is 54, about the same height, and has about 30 pounds on her.  Even with my mom's substantial weight advantage, I am expecting the worst.  A bartender sneaks out a video camera from behind the bar.  I moan and begin to wonder whether the video of Crystal and mom fighting will be called..."Asian Leather Babe Spanks Suburban Mom"..."Asian Hottie Dominates Mother and Daughter." 

Crystal takes a quick swing that mom blocks.  Then another and another, also blocked.  Mom lands a quick shot to Crystal's side.  Crystal tries to hit mom with a series of roundhouse kicks.  None land. Crystal is getting flustered and tired.  Mom catches her in the ribs with a sneak kick.  Crystal teeters on her stiletto heels, then lunges at mom.  Mom then picks up her leather purse and slams it into Crystal's gut.

Crystal wobbles a bit.  Mom strikes, placing her left arm around Crystal's neck and unleashing a barrage of punches into the Asian tramp's belly.  Mom begins to speak to me, giving a tutorial as she wails on Crystal. "Honey...THUMP...When you fight...THUMP...a fit girl like this.. THUMP...you need to go after her tummy.  THUMP...It's the softest part of her body.  THUMP, THUMP, THUMP...This hussy...THUMP... has one of those belly button ring thingies...THUMP... so this REALLY hurts.  THUMP THUMP"  Crystal is yelping and moaning with each painful blow.  Mom lets up the punishment and Crystal's knees begin to buckle.  Crystal tries to steady herself by grabbing a table, sobbing softly and rubbing her belly.

"Lana, this is a good chance for me to show you some wrestling moves.  You don't mind, do you Crystal?"  Crystal whispers weakly, "Please, no.  I am sorry for what I did."

Mom wrestles Crystal down to the ground with a hold she calls a headlock, then bends Crystal over her knee in a hold called a backbreaker.  As Crystal whines and moans, mom says in a singsong voice, "Just press on her knees and her chin.  Keep applying the pressure.  Harder, HARDER.  If you get tired of her whining just cover her mouth with your hand."  Crystal's squawks of protest suddenly become muffled MMMFFF MFFF MFFFs.  Then mom places Crystal in a hold called a Boston crab.  "Honey, this is painful for her.  It is excruciating.  Got to soften her up a bit.  Mom releases the hold and laughs, "I don't want to shatter fragile little Crystal."   Crystal is lying on her stomach, crying softly and twitching in pain.

"Honey, once you get the advantage, you need to finish her off.  No mercy and no celebrating until she's done."  Crystal shrieks as mom lifts from the ground to her feet by her silky black hair.  Mom then smashes her fist into Crystal's delicate jaw.  Crystal's head snaps back and she drops to her knees.  Amazingly she remains conscious.  Mom then runs her hand along Crystal's ribs.  "Little trollop's tougher than she looks.  Since she likes leather so much, let's see how she looks in a leather scarf."  Mom then wraps the strap of her purse around Crystal's neck, applying more and more pressure.  Crystal twitches and twists with the little strength she has left until mom finally chokes her out.

Mom lifts Crystal off the floor and drapes unconscious Crystal over her knee as she takes a seat.  Mom roughly peels off Crystal's tight shorts and pulls them down to her knees, revealing Crystal's black, latex g-string.  Mom comments on Crystal's shiny, skin tight panties.  "Those can't be comfortable.  Probably standard issue for hussies though."  She looks down at Crystal's tight, sexy ass with a harsh stare.  "Hand me my purse." 

I hand mom her purse and she begins to rummage around in it.   I realize that she's going to take a switch to Crystal.  Mom places her left hand firmly on the small of Crystal's back.  She then pulls back Crystal's skimpy g-string and lets it snap back painfully into Crystal's naked and soon tender bottom.  Crystal's eyes pop wide open.  Mom holds Crystal's taut belly against her knee and the switch rains down until Crystal's ass is crimson red.  "This...SMACK..will teach you...SMACK...to steal...SMACK...a man...SMACK...from my baby girl...SMACK SMACK SMACK."  Crystal is crying uncontrollably, begging mom to stop. 

"Hush, hush.  All that's left is the knockout and pin."  Mom places her arm tightly around Crystal's neck in a hold she calls a sleeper.  Crystal squirms and claws frantically at mom's arm.  "Honey, she can't breathe with this hold.  You keep the pressure until she goes limp."  Crystal has nothing left, and her squirming and clawing gradually stop just before she passes out.  Mom grabs Crystal's hand and when she releases her grasp if falls with no resistance.  "Got to make sure she's out, but let up on the hold as soon as you are sure.  Don't want any permanent damage."  Mom then throws Crystal over her shoulder and slams her down on an empty table.  Crystal hits that table like a ragdoll, and despite the sharp impact Crystal is still out cold. 

Mom admires her handwork.  "Come here honey.  I want to show you a matchbook pin."  Mom has me press down Crystal's ankles so they practically touch her ears.  Crystal's shorts are still around her knees and sexy ass, barely covered by the skimpy g-string, is pointed straight in the air! 

Mom counts, "One two three four five six seven eight nine TEN."  I let go of Crystal's ankles and drape her limp, sexy body over the table.  Mom grabs a napkin and uses it to remove Crystal's body glitter that now coats her hands in a light sheen.

Mom notices a male bartender filming everything.  She walks over to him and demands the camera, surmising that he posted the video of me and plans to post this video as well.  He resists, so she knees him in the groin and takes the camera from him.  She deletes my fight, then removes the memory card.  "You won't humiliate this tart the way you humiliated my daughter.  This is between Crystal, my daughter and me.  And you remove that video you posted of my daughter or I'll break you worse than I broke Crystal." The bartender hurries away.

Mom grabs a $20 from her purse and tucks it into Crystal's push up bra.  "Funny, I am surprised that they are real.  Thought they would be as fake as her."  Mom then grabs a pen and paper.  She writes, "Crystal, a proper lady would not dine without leaving a tip.  Here's yours.  Take some Advil, ice where it hurts and NEVER hurt my daughter again."  Crystal does not even stir as mom tucks the note into her g-string. 

As we drive home mom tells me my cousin saw the video online and told her about it.  She also tells me that she once had to fight a woman who tried to steal my dad.  Mom laughs with a twinkle in her eye.  "Crystal got off easy compared to that tramp.  Crystal also got off easy compared to Chad."  I haven't seen Chad for a while, but I have to admit I am glad that mom paid him a visit.

That night we have dinner with dad.  As I am heading into my room I hear mom tell dad to get his video camera because she has something to show him. Hmm.

Offline Myfordi

I really like this kind of a fight where two women go at it without any prearrangement. The mother taking apart the younger, leather clad woman was good. I would have like the asian girl Crystal to have put up a little more resistance, but perhaps this made the mother seem completely in control of the encounter.

I alway like to have the authors of these stories paint a good picture of the combatants and would have like to have a better description on the mother and how she was dressed and looked to make the story clearer in my mind.

Thanks for posting this story CA Sleeper

Myfordi

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
Nice story.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
This is an excellent story. thank you.
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Great one for us older folks ... whooping cocky younger ass!  ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
Hi guys,  Glad you liked this one!  Myfordi, thanks for the ideas about teeing up outfits and background of the ladies better.  I realize I tend to describe the jobber better than the heel generally.  I think I did more detail on the heel inother stories.

Offline Xtra164

• God Member
This is like my favorite kind of story. The younger bitch humiliated, the spanking, and then getting matchbook pinned by the daughter! 

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
SonnyButch and Xtra,

Thanks for the praise.  If you like this, you might also like one of these I wrote a while back (although there is less of an age disparity):

Black and Blue Friday:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,19058.msg123420.html#msg123420

Taking Out the Trash:

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,17428.msg109727.html#msg109727

Offline sf

Love the mother humiliating the cocky Asian girl Crystal, then giving the slut to her daughter to play with!
 ;D

Wish they tag teamed her to really teach her a lesson.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 09:10:18 PM by sf »

Offline DTThrow

Hey CA, any chance you'd do a follow-up story where Lana and her mom sexually dominate and humiliate Crystal?