News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Aunt vs her neighbour

• 2 Replies

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Aunt vs her neighbour
« on: September 01, 2008, 09:35:51 PM »
Greet.
I first of all want to say that I know English faintly. This my first story on catfight.
I ask about review.

I liked aunt Ewa. She pleased to me very. In this woman as many of temperament and energy. When I was younger I spied on her how she changed in different clothes. She knew about this. This to today does near me without restraint. Probably even her this excites. She taught me how to kiss. She was first woman of which breast I touched, first from which I growed petting and sex oral.
Aunt Ewa has 46 years 162 cm of growth and 65 kg of weight. She is shapely woman. She has breast cup D and shapely firm bottom. She is brunette. She has with durable wave short hair. Aunt Ewa and her neighbor work in garden. Neighbour Dorothy has 48 years, 164 cm of growth and 65 kg weighs. She has with durable wave short auburn hair. Neighbour was a bit slimmer from aunt. She has the breast of size C.
Ewa and they dislikes neighbor oneself. They lived from their families in storeyed semi-detached house from common yard. Many times they quarreled with different reasons. Sometimes near it was to blows there now it hereinto came time never to them. However I did not know that they will fight today...

Weather is heat. They wants oneself to heat a bit so they have on only underwear. Women have from smooth thighs shapely legs and pretty faces. They in thallia's are even slim. Both women's skin is smooth. Both women only white bras and panties have on. White panties from deep indentations, so that to be visible almost whole their buttocks. With front narrow step causes that individual pubic little hairs from panties stood. In step panties clasped pubes and went deep in pussy lightly. Both women are a bit sweaty. Black furs by material shine. Eve and neighbor have from white bras lace bowls. Brown nipples through bras both women shine.
Sexy, narrow pits between large breasts about full shapes are. Belts and strap bras go deep in skin creating characteristic depressions on shoulders, backs and underone's arm.
The neighbor on one's separated part of garden with hurdle works partly. There are both women on naked legs flip-flops. In sure moment Ewa sees how neighbor throws out throws litter about on her half of garden. Both women set up mutually to brawl and to abuse each other.
- Bang her Dorothy! - Neighbor's husband shouts through window.
- Eve, Hit her! - I shout.
Both women approach to rival with at a quick pace. Them large breasts jump up in bras in rhythm of steps. When they are to me metre, palms raise on height of face would catch for hair rival.
- Smack! Smack! - Eve hits Dorothy twice first right about then left palm in face.
- Smack! - Dorothy in this time hits her once open palm. Dorothy felt second Eve's knock. Eve uses with situation and draws out hand they would catch her for hair. Dorothy does the same and both they catch for hair from side of head mutually simultaneously. Every of women pulls at the rival's hair. Every moment they improve hold and alter place for which they pull at.
- Smack! Smack! - Aunt Ewa hits in face Dorothy twice.
Dorothy pays back to her seizing her for cheek and scraping nails.
- Fsss..! Agghhh! - Ewa hisses with pain.
Both walk after garden trampling plant. Time, when their breasts fight jump up in bras. Their breasts touch and wiping with time. Fighting women meet with hatred mutually. Women's families turned out and surrounded they wheel.
- Fsss! Aaaeehiii! -Both hiss and low groans give with pain. On their faces to be visible pain and fury.
- Pull down her for hair, Mom! - Ewa's daughter, Agnes shouts.
- Punch her! - Doroty's son shouts.
In sure moment they bend down in waist. On their bellies to be visible the folds of skin. Eve it forest neighbor's hair right palm and punch twice in face and then punch twice in backs.
- Bang! Bang! - To Be to hear deaf rumble. Both palms seizes then neighbor for hair on neck. This painful is.
- Heeh! - Neighbor groaned with pain. Ewa alters for hair and hold leans Doroty's head in side. Aunt Ewa turns over pick-a-back Dorothy for hair and crib sheet her on the ground.
- Very good ! Yes! - Agnes cheers. - Sit down on her!
Because neighbour keeps aunt for hair both fall: Neighbor pick-a-back and Ewa on knees. Aunt Ewa sits on neighbor's stomach astraddle. Right palm unhands neighbor's hair and spank she in face twice . Aunt Eve tightens for hair neighbor's head down to the ground again.
Tom and Jack with interest look at their mothers' fight. So as different men have the erection of penises.
Neighbour pulled down Ewa for hair meanwhile and rolled by on her. Now them sweaty bodies adhere. Both women kick up and sweep with legs. Eve tries to pull down with her rival. Neighbour wants to stay at the top. I approached near. I bended down and kneel would to look on fighting women. Them large breasts adhere apart. Their breasts wipe own, rolling own fight. Faces express fury and sometimes pain. Both women meet with hatred. Because both women are wet from sweat their skin she became slippery and shiny. Panties and cup bra became transparent. Women pant with effort. I smell their bodies sweat. It excites me this. Dorothy scrapes Ewa in cheek. Eve unhands neighbor's hair and pinch her in breast. Rival hissed with pain, and red sign by breast appears. Neighbor punched twice in Ewa's face then. Despite then Ewa pulled down Dorothy for hair. A moment they fight lying aside struggling for hair mutually, pinching and scraping. They pant and hiss. Holding on for hair both they rise on knee. Quicker aunt Ewa sprang up and thrust to pick-a-back neighbor. Dorothy falls pick-a-back and Ewa on her. Eve mounted rivals and breaks in horse her. Aunt sits her on stomach, pull her for hair and several smacks her in face
- Smack! Smack! Smack!
Dorothy covers face. Eve seizes both hands Doroty's hair. She butt about the ground Doroty's head.
- Dorothy, pinch her in nipple! - Neighbour's husband shouts.
Dorothy pinches Ewa in breast and she pulled down Ewa for hair. Both try to get up from knees. Neighbor is successful. She takes off , gets up and drags for hair Ewa after the ground. Ewa is all fours. Dorothy drags her with palm for hair . Second hand Dorothy beats Ewa after face.
- Eeeehhh! Aaaa! - Ewa groans, twisting face.
Doroty's bra has torn off strap. Left breast went out from cup and is naked. Right breast second soon will be naked too. Both aunt Ewa's breasts went out from cup also. Both women will be now rival's breasts could more easily attack and they from this will use surely. It is gigging and pinching in breast effective because they are tender on pain. Therefore woman except smacks in face, vellications for hair and gigging apply pinching in breast in fights often. Obviously if they have to them access.
Dorothy draws aside Ewa's head for hair to back turning over pick-a-back and sits on her stomach. She pull at for Ewa's hair. Ewa founds on Doroty's head leg. She wants her to drop. But Dorothy catches her hair left palm and right palm takes off Ewa's leg from one's neck. She pull at for Ewa's hair and several strong facer let with right open palm.
- Smack! Smack! Smack!
Doroty's bra hangs on her hips and her big breasts hang over Ewa's face.
Ewa's check and face becomes very red. However Ewa pinches Dorothy in breast. Next Ewa seizes for hair then and tries to scrape Dorothy in face. Aunt pull at rival's hair and she rolled by on Dorothy. Aunt sat down higher. She sat down on rival's stomach. Seizes her left palm again for hair and right several smacks let in face.
- Smack! Smack! Smack!
Dorothy has cut lip from which blood flows. Face covers with left palm, and right it pulls for hair Ewa, trying also to pull down her. She began to buck and to kick up with legs. However she can not make nothing.
- Smack! Smack! Smack! - Aunt Ewa right fist hits Dorothy several times from mountain in face. Ewa squeezes down to the ground Doroty's hands. Ewa squeezes down Doroty's hands with knees. Dorothy has cut lip from which blood drips. Blood drips her from nose also. Ewa pulls at her for hair.
- Don't get up with her, Ewe! Beat her yet! - Uncle cheered.
Dorothy shouts that it surrenders.
Aunt Ewa turns away to back and left palm then she pinches in breast Dorothy. Dorothy shouts that it surrenders. However Ewa be furious. There has not mercy over rival. Dorothy squeals with pain and kicks up with legs.
- Beat her fists after muzzle! - Uncle shouts.
Keeping Dorothy for hair Ewa butts about the ground with Dorothy'head and punch twice in face. Dorothy covers face and whining she ask Ewa did not her beat.
Ewa was stopped over her being cruel and she gets up with Dorothy.
I ran up with joy to aunt Ewa . I pressed to me and patted after backs. Her body was warm and sweaty. Her breast and nipples appressed to my bare torso . She hugged me too. We be pleased. Different members of family also hugged the aunt then. They congratulated her victories. Dorothy has the face red and her tears from eyes flow. Lying on the ground she sobs. She be beat-up on face. Her family helps her to get up and they consoles her. Aunt raised bra from the ground. Our family went home all then.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 04:07:39 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

petelv

Re: Aunt vs her neighbour
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2008, 11:03:49 PM »
Rozczohrany ,  You did a great job on your first catfighting story.  I hope that you will post more stories here soon.

pete

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
Re: Aunt vs her neighbour
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 03:22:04 PM »
In wekkend I will write second history.

I love your work man, you do provide all the details that can make a catfight story interesting! Just one question - were you translating it from Polish or wrote it in English right away?
Phil