News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches

• 46 Replies

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
Re: The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2011, 07:18:37 AM »
I love to have "contrast" between two catfighters, though, in an even-sided fight...

- Young vs. more "mature"
- Punk or biker girl vs. posh dressed woman
- Large chested woman vs. flat chested woman
- "Glamour" woman vs. "girl next door" woman
- City slicker vs. country girl
- ... ect...

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2011, 09:26:43 PM »
My favourite contrasts:
1. The same growth fat woman vs slim woman. Slim woman win and beat fat woman very bad.
2. Two young girls. Maybe cousins, sisters or...Younger girl beat older girl.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Zaire

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 10:57:14 PM »
Nothing beats the contrasts of black v. white!!  My black wife has braids and a big black ass.  She was beaten up by a blonde with big tits. The white girl  humiliated my wife by yanking her braids, and spanking her big black ass.  My wife cried as the white girl taunted her. This was the sexiest thing I have EVER seen!!!!

trebochet

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 11:54:43 PM »
One sided please!  None of this back and forth forever.  A little back and forth  in the begining ok, but when one girl gets an advantage she should proceed to beat the other up.  None of these spectular recoveries that belong on WWA.

Contrasts, yes, tall, slender, small brested vs shorter, heaver, larger brested. Winner either, I dont care but the winner should punish the other's brest.
Light skinned vs darker.    Love to see the looser crying and begging the other to stop.

And different advantages, ie: faster with longer reach vs stronger. boxer vs wrestler,  Dirty fighter vs clean.  street brawler vs marshal arts.

We need some well written stories.

sharkshark

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2011, 05:47:18 PM »
A young curvaceous(slightly chubby but stacked) mistress of and elderly man is caught seducing him by the frail elderly wife. The old lady is beaten to a pulp and then the young mistress puts her body on a table, lays on top of her facing up, and tells the old man to make love to her, using the wife as a matress. CUCKQUEAN!!

Offline ardz

« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2012, 05:52:39 AM »
upgraded version

the stout younger ask her cousin who is just big as her on how to handle this skinny woman to submission so they waited for her in an alley where they kidnap her , brought her to a vacant warehouse tied her up and strip of her clothes then they alternatively tickled her slender legs.

Offline ardz

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2012, 07:26:45 AM »
then she carried her to a warehouse where her big friend is waiting. form there , they tied the poor girl to a post where the stripped herr of her clothes and they tickled her mercilessly.

Offline polbar

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2012, 01:43:32 PM »
hi great subject i have a list of scenerios that can be very onesided and the story lines can be mentally damaging to a hot girl if they were in these situations here is my list let me know which scenes interest you and why.

1. Big vs small
2.teacher vs student
3.freshman vs senior                                                    4.mistress vs wife
5.younger sister vs older sister
6.female basketball player vs cheerleader
7.roomates battle
8.mom vs daughter
9.older sister confronts younger sisters bully
10. black vs white
11. older vs younger (like 39 vs 18-23)
12 hooters girl vs wife
13.big breasted girl vs small breasted girl
14 secratary vs boss or sales rep.
15. bride vs bridesmaid
16. hot girl vs a not so hot girl
17. Goth girl vs cheerleader
18. gymnastic girl vs female baketball player
19. 2 small girls vs one big girl
20 bodybuilder vs arobics instucter
21 black soriety vs white sority
22. big and tall model vs petite model
23. victoria secrete vs big and tall model

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2012, 04:54:27 PM »
I love fights that feeture contrast! And my favorite fights are one sided. nothing better then beaten and barefooted lol

Cheers!
;)
Cheers!

Offline SashaFights

« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2012, 02:31:02 AM »
I generally don't like the idea of entirely one sided fights, there has to be some back and forth but a fight where one opponent seems far superior in terms of attributes or abilities can be entertaining. I am used to fighting larger opponents sometimes I win sometimes I lose but I find it really thrilling beating someone bigger than me.

I do find some contrasts exciting but equally similarities can be good as well. I think it depends on who is involved in the fight and why they are fighting really. It can be exciting watching completely different opponents fight, each trying to use their specific advantages and exploit their opponents disadvantages.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2012, 02:50:51 PM »
I generally don't like the idea of entirely one sided fights, there has to be some back and forth but a fight where one opponent seems far superior in terms of attributes or abilities can be entertaining. I am used to fighting larger opponents sometimes I win sometimes I lose but I find it really thrilling beating someone bigger than me.

I do find some contrasts exciting but equally similarities can be good as well. I think it depends on who is involved in the fight and why they are fighting really. It can be exciting watching completely different opponents fight, each trying to use their specific advantages and exploit their opponents disadvantages.

I completely agree here although I'm usually the bigger one in the fight. I have an average record and I really enjoy those smaller who can put up a very intense fight. Win or lose, I love it when an opponent who is a contrast to me gives it their all.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline ardz

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2012, 04:42:34 AM »
the slender woman was tickled tortured by the fat girl. she slams her on the floor then took hold of her hand placed them over her head while her thick legs pins slender woman's thin legs ans started tickling her in fast motion over her body. then ms fatty friend who is as big as her came over and join the fun , she took hold of skinny woman's arms over her head while ms fatty straddled the thighs and with her free hand strip the girl of her clothes including her bra and started fondling and tweaking the slim woman's small breast.

Offline ardz

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2012, 05:16:46 AM »
what about aerobic teacher vs fat student

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2012, 06:31:19 AM »
Always partial to CF's in leotards, shorts, tights ect...

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2012, 06:39:05 AM »
Say vs. a woman in a business suit ?

Aerobics instructor vs gym's owner...

Sneakers vs. high-heels, tights vs. pantyhoses, leotard vs. skirt + jacket, sportsbra vs. lingerie...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 06:40:57 AM by Patrick/Quebec »