News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches

• 46 Replies

Offline ardz

Re: The sexiness of contrasts and mismatches
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2012, 03:02:18 PM »
sexy asian vs black woman

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2012, 10:21:44 AM »
Personally I don't like mismatches or one sided fights. To me they are boring. I'd rather see two evenly matched girls fighting a even fight.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2012, 05:21:05 PM »
mismatched sizes, experience, ages, etc can be really fun in my tastes. but i like a close fight regardless, even if that means the weaker, lesser girl fighting dirty to have a shot
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2012, 07:03:00 AM »
Come on Luffy, your girl could take on 2 girls at once

welll sure. love to see her come out on top, but more fun to see her have a close call or two before creaming them. makes her all the more bitter to take it out on them
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2012, 08:08:09 AM »
also 2 smaller girls teaming up on a big one can be a nice match. my favorite scenario is my big gf vs two small dirty fighting asians, just barely winning

Offline luffy316

• God Member
    • I have a Patreon now!
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2012, 10:37:50 AM »
not the utmost best, but enjoyable all the same!

Offline ardz

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2014, 10:59:45 AM »
a sexy slender office secretary was beaten up and tickled by a fat younger  woman (her boyfriend extra girlfriend )

slender secretary  29 y.o s 5'7 125 narrow shoulders , skinny arms and thin legs lbs,  while fat  is 5'5 230 lbs   22 y.o big wide shoulders fat arms and thick legs

fat young girl was pissed off upon learning that her handsome crush has chosen the older slender woman instead of her in spite of being full figured. so what she did is go tho the house where this thin woman reside and wait for her to come

upon reaching home, she caught her boyfriend with her fat girl inside her house, she tried to confront this big young girl but shocked as she was bear hugged carried to her room she slam her to the bed and straddled her, she wrapped her fat legs to sexy secretary's thin legs, ripped off her clothes including her bra which exposes her small breast, she was amazed that the poor older thin woman has a small sexy breast which she started to fondle in alternative manner because her other hands hold the wrist of the poor girl above her head, when she sense that she was weaken by her tickling. she quickly retrieve her ropes which she brought and tied the poor woman's thin wrist together and tied her to a bedpost, she also tied her feet to the other side, from then on she resume her tickling and concentrated tickling on upper body, upping her boobs and fondling and tweaking her nipples, then she turn the other side and started tickling her thin legs, clawing her fingers,on upper thigh, inner thigh, the poor woman squirmed and cried because of the tickling, she then warned her more to come if she didn't break up with her crush, (a young hunk muscular man at 5'11 20 y.o which slender woman now engages with). fat girl cupped the poor girls breast and tickled her nipples with her fingernail, and and then tweaked them firmly the, she left the poor slender girl weak and exhausted because of the tickling ;)

Offline blubberguts_candi

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2014, 02:06:33 PM »
I also love mis-matches quite a lot.  In fact, the whole "fat vs. thin" genre is pretty much my favorite!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2014, 04:32:43 PM »
Check out Olivia versus Kate from General Hospital (the 7-minute long one, not the 3-minute long one) on YouTube...

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2014, 12:37:24 PM »
Mismatches and strong contrasts got me into the whole obsession with comparing one female to another. Once, I had a girlfriend 5'2", medium build, whom one day I saw standing in front of a shop girl probably 6'3", with a massive strong body and enormous boobs at my girlfriend's eye level (and yes, the other woman was a born female, there was no doubt). My spontaneous fantasy of my girlfriend quarrelling with her and the other woman putting her arm around my girlfriend's head to draw her face into her massive bust until she nearly passed out, and later picking her up, putting her across her knees and taking her skirt up to spank her got me turned on for ages afterwards. It's one example for a general thing. I didn't wish (never do) for my girlfriend to be that humiliated IRL, but the obvious fact the other girl would have ridiculed and humiliated her was just such a sexual turn on. IRL I saw my girlfriend tilting her head back to look past those huge boobs up at the woman's face while talking to her, and that was enough for a story reeling off in my mind endlessly.
Contrasts in age are an additional turn on, for example a small, skinny but sexy 25 year old against a tall, very strong woman from 60 years onwards - the young woman is frustrated before a fight even starts, but too proud to back down and grovel, and then goes through the ordeal of actually getting into a hopeless fight with her.

This part of a movie is almost it - it's a bit too much on the comedy side, Ashley making Queen Latifah slide across a table? Not likely. But it's obvious Latifah would punch and slam her like a rag doll, and the ending is still funny but totally sexy.  ;D

http://youtu.be/OG1lSthrFaA
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 12:54:55 PM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline ardz

« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2014, 07:53:22 AM »
slender teacher  very slim 5'7 125 lbs thins arms slender legs narrow shoulder (29) defeated, dominated and bullied by a short sturdier student  thick girl 5'5 250 lbs . wide shoulders thick arms, fat legs girl (18).

the fat student is very mad at the slender teacher  because her crush a handsome muscular man at 5'9 20 y.o is now engage to this slender teacher whom now she wants to beat into a pulp. but upon the advice of a friend who has the same size as her she decided to ripped off the slender teachers suit and tickle her.

on her way home, the teacher was blocked by student and confronted her and challenge her to a wrestling match but  slender teacher refused for she know she is powerless againts this young fat girl

she tries to run but was bear hugged by fat student and slams her to the floor. she then straddle the poor woman, wrap her fat legs to skinny woman's thin legs and  hold both of her thin wrist raised them over her head started to tickle her. alternating between armpits, ribs and sides, she also fondled , tickled and tweaked her nipples till the poor woman was weakened by the tickling attack. she then pulled off the thin woman and carried her to her big shoulder and carried her to a warehouse where her friends wait to tickjle her more. ;)

Offline ardz

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2014, 09:53:42 AM »
shawna and Candi were for a year.  Candi Vincent was 20 years old, and worked at an auto parts store three days a week while stripping three nights a week.  She had a beautiful face, with long, straight blonde hair, and lucious lips.  She was very skinny, weighing just 112 pounds on her 5'6" frame.  Her arms and legs were very thin, her rear end looked perfect in her skin tight jeans, and her chest was magnificent.  She had gotten breast implants when she was 18, and now was a perfect 32D. Shawna Roberts was a 31 year old  She was 5'8" but only 122 lbs.  She too had implants, and sported a 34D chest.  Her ass was great, and her legs and arms were at least as skinny as Candi's.  Shawna's hair was long, black and curly, and her face was not as flat out gorgeous as Candi's, but she was very pretty and also applied her makeup liberally

Jean and Debbie, ‘The Smash Sisters,' They were large.  Jean, 25 years old, was 5'5", but weighed 235lbs., with very thick arms and legs.  Debbie, 24, was 5’8, and weighed 250 lbs. 

the fat girls were envious and wanted to get rid of the two slender girls since they attract most attention from men. and one day the two slender girls are on their way home and from nowhere the two fat girls appear from behind a parked vehicle and the poor girls were shocked ant tried to run away but the big girls catch them anyway and got hold of their hair and were both bear hugged

Jean pinned down Shawna on the mat and wrapped her thick legs to Shawna's thin legs, got hold of her skinny arms and pinned them above her head  ripped off her thank tops and bra which exposed her small breast which now the fat girls fondled with her fat fingers which were so small and she was greatly amused after which she changed position where she now straddled her in hips while still holding her hands above her head, she mercilessly tickled and tweaked her ribs armpits and sides and then back to her small breast again fondling and tweaking them

Debbie bear hugged Candi and got hold of her skinny arms on her back in full nelson hold ripping off her upped dress and the same time depantsing her while her fat legs are squeezing the poor girl's slender legs
she too tickled the poor girl and she clawed her upper body, fondling and tweaking her small breast and also spider tickled her thin legs and . the tickling went on till the poor slim girls cant take it anymore and almost passed out, and from there the two big girls carried their victims on their vehicle to their house for presentation to their fat friends and further tickling torture. ;)

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2014, 06:21:32 AM »
I like contrast matches, such as black vs. white, good vs. bad, mother vs. daughter, sister vs. sister, hooker vs. socialite etc., but I'm not a fan of one-sided mismatches.  I can't see such mismatches lasting very long.  Some folks even like one-punch knockouts.  What is the point in a 5 second catfight?  I'm actually very surprised to see so many people here comment so favorably on liking one-sided mismatches. 

Offline itty_bitty_ginny

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2014, 02:58:51 PM »
I also love the theme of mis-matches, especially when it deals with big tits vs flat chest.  Unfortunately as you might guess from my name, whe I play I am not on the "big tits" side. 

*sigh*  :'(
I beat up fat titted bitches!!!

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2014, 04:43:29 PM »
I also love mis-matches quite a lot.  In fact, the whole "fat vs. thin" genre is pretty much my favorite!

Its probably time we have a match  ;)