News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

mother vs daughter round 1

• 4 Replies

Offline veronica

• give up BITCH......
mother vs daughter round 1
« on: January 15, 2013, 08:06:16 AM »
this is my first story so please bear with me.......
i have posted a poll fight for mother(mala) vs daughter(subha) round 2.so i just thought i would tell wat happened in round 1
ROUND 1:
daughter(subha) is a friend of mine ,we planned to go late night for a party but her mom(mala) didnt allow her ,when she insisted that she will go mom slapped her very hard , and that were all it started subha got really mad as she was slapped in front of me,subha then pushed her mom down and her mom got really angry and shouted "bitch u are going to pay for this" they both started hair pulling each other suddenly subha hit an uppercut that sent her mom down ,now subha tried to pick her mom up but mom kicked subha's cxnt really hard subha was in great pain mom got her hair and slapped subha really hard for few times now subha was really mad she punched mom in stomach mom went unbalances and kicked mom in the head that sent mom down subha now knee dropped on her mom that made button in her blouse come out revealing her round boobs subha had really huge boobs and used it to smothen her mom after few minutes mom was almost out of air subha got up and twisted her mom nipples really hard her mom shouted in pain but subha was ruthless finally mom gave up and shouted "i give up bitch" but subha wont stop twisting her mom nipples mom started to cry out in pain now subha picked her mom up by hair and slapped her really hard for many times her mom was unconscious  subha shouted "now who is the bitch" subha left her mom lay there helpless and we went to the party 

////////////subha in red blouse
her mom beaten in blue blouse////////////////////////////////

please give me feedback
Lets see who is the ALPHA Female

Offline Turtle

Re: mother vs daughter round 1
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 03:31:08 PM »
Good work. Enjoyed
Killing me smalls.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 12:55:22 AM »
Nice Story!

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 03:02:09 AM »
Advice?

Use things like capital letters and periods.  Until then it's just a jumble of words that isn't worth the effort.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 05:22:54 AM »
Your story was hoot... great fun. loved it. Thanks